Debates: 0
badger
-->
@Greyparrot
@Speedrace
@MisterChris
@SirAnonymous
@PREZ-HILTON
Vote Whiteflame please. I'm probably dead this NP, give me my lynch already. 
badger
badger
Wylted is 100% mafia. Last mafia is probably in Chris/Speed, but don't give Danielle an easy time of it either. 
badger
badger
Do not lynch Wylted until final day. Lynching him in MYLO especially is straight up lose.
badger
badger
My buddy bought a speedboat for 2000 euros and is calling soon so we can go drive it in a river, so if you guys never hear from me again I've drowned. Make a thread for me or something. 
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@badger
Considering you're basically town confirmed from where I'm sitting, I think it's odd that you keep pushing for my lynch. I'm actively sussing two of your three scum reads - Speed and Wylted - so I guess you think I'm actively bussing both of my scum partners? I get that you've had an FOS on me for a while, but I figured you'd at least consider my more recent posts.

Also, I honestly don't know why you're still sussing MC considering that we've confirmed he is lynchproof in two consecutive DPs. It would be pretty bastard modding to give us a lynchproof scum, and entirely unnecessary for that same scum to out themselves as lynchable late game. Why wouldn't he just claim that he will remain lynchproof throughout? 
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
Official Vote Count 
MisterChris (3/5) - SirAnon, Greyparrot, Speedrace
Whiteflame (2/5) - Badger, That2
Greyparrot (2/5) - Whiteflame, Danielle

badger
badger
I buy the Chris read. He's probably town. Especially as Wylted is probably mafia hunter. It's probably Speed then. I have read either of them in recent DP's. But you I have read, and there's been so much out of the way in your posts. Sorry WF, this is my read. GP I've also read and he's hard town at this point. What option would you ever have here besides to bus anyway?
That2User
Debates: 4
That2User
Unvote
Danielle
Debates: 3
Danielle
-->
@badger
GP has towntold his ass off the last two DP's, we're not lynching him.
He's done positively nothing pro town all game and his role claim + character claim sucks. 

The only thing he's done as far as contributions is tunnel Speedrace with no justification, and hammer Earth, the doctor. 

I want WF here tbh. He's been my big FOS for a while now.
He's also been Wylted's big FOS whom you agree is mafia. I'm not voting for whiteflame and Speed says he isn't either, so I doubt you'll get a wagon. 

Out of the remaining vanilla claims (Speedrace and that2user) why would you trust whiteflame's claim the least? 

If we're wrong on the ML, Danielle can have reigns tomorrow, 
I don't really want any reigns - I'm just not voting for whiteflame today so we should pick someone else. It looks like the only other person we might get a concensus on is Speed. We all agree that Wylted is likely scum and don't wanna lynch him today. The only thing Wylted has done all game is (1) tunnel whiteflame and (2) defend Greyparrot. Whiteflame has contributed with reads; Greyparrot hasn't done so. His actions have been anti town and out of character, and again his character justification makes no sense.

GP also defended Barney's absence on DP1 when he reminded us "Barney went to work" in response to criticism of his absence. That could be scum trying to help scum just like Wylted reciprocated and has been defending Greyparrot (whom I suspect is Godfather or popular, possibly both as the Patriots). 

but you all lynched my doctor on me yesterday when I wanted WF, so WF is my lynch today
I kinda don't wanna hear you complain about this anymore considering you were on his wagon (I wasn't) and encouraged Greyparrot to hammer him despite being "100% certain" Earth was town doc, which GP did. Apparently that's "town telling his ass off" to you lol okay. 
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@That2User
Who do you want to vote for and also did you ever confirm which team you are? I don't recall. 
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
If we're voting one of the "functional vanillas" because of balance, we should be voting That2 for what I was citing earlier. Behaviorally they are more suspicious than GP by a lot. 

At least with GP, his role reflects off of my own. He's also playing essentially to his meta.

And as far as sucky claims go, I'm wondering about WF's albeit I don't know much on this subject. Didn't the Seahawks completely demolish the Bronco's in a relatively recent superbowl? How are the Seahawks a mediocre team?
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
I could get on board with Speed but it wouldn't be my first choice.
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
Ok so, MC is not scum, how much better could his claim get? Same for SirAnon and Badger, I think lean for Wylted as well because he advocated for lynching himself (and note that we absolutely should not lynch him when we could just lynch the person he would shoot)

VTL GP like I said literally from day 1. Also for people confused why I went from gp to earth, no one wanted to lynch GP yesterday and I behaviorally scum read Earth more than GP (and Danielle acknowledged that)

This leaves That and WF as scum; I think it honestly could be Danielle instead of WF and she waived the kill to support the role that she has breadcrumbed since last DP, WF is just behaviorally much more towny given his reads have been more consistent
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@MisterChris
Also can someone mention anything about Seahawks like MC touched on because I don't know sports at all
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@badger
But you I have read, and there's been so much out of the way in your posts. Sorry WF, this is my read. GP I've also read and he's hard town at this point. What option would you ever have here besides to bus anyway?
I really don't know what you mean "there's been so much out of the way in your posts," and I haven't seen any good reasons to townread GP. I also don't know why you feel that it was my only option as scum to bus both of my scum partners with two votes on me, one of which was on there for the express purpose of getting my full claim (and subsequently removed). As far as I can tell, there is still reason to sus other players in this game as well (That2, Danielle, and SirAnon are still playing) so I don't know why you think my only choices were the two people whom you also believe are my apparent scum partners. But hey, maybe your POE is just better than mine.
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@MisterChris
Speed wouldn't be my first choice either; Greyparrot would be. I don't see how his role has anything to do with yours. It's obvious that the balance to your role is Wylted - you're lynchproof  but the mafia can kill you when he gets lynched. He has an incentive to get lynched because of that which is why he's been playing like ass.

I guess playing like ass could be Greyparrot's meta, but that doesn't explain why he didn't character and role claim right off the bat like he usually does; why his character and role justification makes no sense; why he has tunneled Speed with zero posts explaining why... is his meta to suck as a townie by contributing no input? Cool let him die then since his alleged role only hurts us anyway. And it doesn't explain why he was willing to hammer the claimed doc with no input when he didn't FOS anyone but Speedrace.  GP has been on two mislynches iirc. So it sounds like he just generally is a poor player and people are giving him a pass which is weird but okay.

I think it's riskier to lynch between any of the claimed vanillas than GP at this point, though I agree with you re: that2user being so aware of how your role works (I didn't pay any attention to the part they picked up on, and they haven't contributed much at all so noting that one thing about how your role works absolutely does stand out). There's also the fact that s/he immediately claimed vanilla for no reason. How did the other vanillas react when that happened? I'll have to look back later and see. 

You're right that the Seahawks won a Superbowl recently, but they are relatively vanilla beyond that. And I don't think that Superbowl wins and losses has anything to do with power because for instance the Bears were vanilla despite being a historic franchise that's won a Superbowl. I think out of the claimed vanillas that whiteflame is, at this time, the player I'm least likely to vote for and it seems you agree. So the lynch is most likely between Greyparrot, Speed and that2user today. I'm curious how that2user will respond to me. 

Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Speedrace
Also can someone mention anything about Seahawks like MC touched on because I don't know sports at all
It's interesting you say this when last DP you agreed that the theme guesses were likely wrong. 

At this point I think the theme is just  mafia = scummy teams based on things they're known for. I'm guessing Cowboys, Patriots and possibly Saints? I love the Saints (WHO DAT!) but they did have a bounty scandal at one point for aggressively going after players and trying to injure them on purpose. They could be the Strongman. The Patriots are probs Popular, Godfather or Scout since they had the Spygate controversy. 

But I digress on my guesses. Tbh I don't think scum would claim Seahawks as vanilla because there are so many other "more vanilla" teams they could have chosen from that are safer. I'll have to look back on when it was whiteflame's turn to popcorn cuz maybe he just locked himself into a division and had to go with it. I'm curious who that2user is gonna claim. Does anyone remember if s/he character claimed? 
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@MisterChris
If we're voting one of the "functional vanillas" because of balance, we should be voting That2 for what I was citing earlier. Behaviorally they are more suspicious than GP by a lot. 

At least with GP, his role reflects off of my own. He's also playing essentially to his meta.

And as far as sucky claims go, I'm wondering about WF's albeit I don't know much on this subject. Didn't the Seahawks completely demolish the Bronco's in a relatively recent superbowl? How are the Seahawks a mediocre team?
I'm not sussing That2 too much over what she said earlier. Her logic in that first post was a bit convoluted, but her vote on you was placed after there were already 4 other votes down and, like the rest of us, seemed like a genuine attempt to re-test your Lynchproof. Maybe there was more to it, but if her goal is actually to push a mislynch of you later in the game, it's not going to get her anywhere. It was a strange choice to focus on that element of your claim, but I'm stuck between believing it was for the purpose of trying to figure out why there wasn't an NK and actually trying to push a lynch down the road.

Anyway, as far as my justification goes, the Seahawks have been to 3 Super Bowls since 2006 and won 1 in 2014. Calling that a Vanilla performance depends a bit on your perspective, though I will note that the Chicago Bears were also Vanilla and they had a similar overall record with Super Bowls (2 visits, 1 win, though the win was back in '86).

Danielle
Danielle
Also note we have two confirmed vanillas (Pie and oromagi) with three additional claimed vanillas (Speedrace, that2user and whiteflame). Assuming 9 townies that's four to five vanillas. I think four sounds right.

that2user claimed vanilla right away, and s/he (I'm sorry I don't know if they are male or female) claimed a division with mostly shitty teams. Whatever team they claim is probs gonna be a lot more vanilla than either the Seahawks or Bengals, I'll tell ya that much. But what I find interesting is that Speed has buddied whiteflame all game and never seemed to question that2user much despite all the claimed vanillas.

I just really town read whiteflame hard lol. I could be wrong and if so bravo but I'm not lynching whiteflame. Definitely not this day phase anyway. Speed and that2user have been more sus than whiteflame. Has anyone thought about if it's worth it to lynch GP even if he really is hated townie so it doesn't hurt us later on?  I g2g for now but maybe will do the calculation on that later. 
That2User
That2User
-->
@Danielle
I'm curious who that2user is gonna claim. Does anyone remember if s/he character claimed? 
I am the Jacksonville Jaguars
That2User
That2User
-->
@Danielle
Has anyone thought about if it's worth it to lynch GP even if he really is hated townie so it doesn't hurt us later on?  
Mechanically this makes sense, if we get to MYLO then mafia can easily vote GP, if GP is scum then it's a win, let's vote GP

VTL Greyparrot
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@That2User
We can get a whiteflame lynch this DP, no need to give up. GP is fine. Seriously Danielle might be scum trying to derail a whiteflame lynch
whiteflame
whiteflame
Unvote
I’m just realizing that there is another symmetry between MC’s and GP’s roles: they both cease in later DPs. Need to rethink this.
That2User
That2User
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
We can get a whiteflame
Why you so adamant on wf? 
That2User
That2User
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Danielle might be scum trying to derail a whiteflame lynch
Powerful af mafia team, I fear this possibility 
whiteflame
whiteflame
Yeah, I could be making too much of this since it didn't come from GP, but Mharman did say that:

It's possible that he just came up with this as part of a fake claim to have a similar dynamic to the Lynchproof, but it sticks out to me that there is a deeper balance to this. Doesn't overwhelm the reasons I'm sussing GP, but it does give me pause.
That2User
That2User
GP won't be a weapon if MYLO/LYLO then, we don't need to policy lynch hated in this game
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
Official Vote Count 
Greyparrot (4/5) - Whiteflame, Danielle, Speedrace, That2
MisterChris (2/5) - SirAnon, Greyparrot
Whiteflame (1/5) - Badger

Greyparrot was lynched! He was innocent! Submit Night Actions!

Stop posting. The DP is over.

ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
sigh