Total: 149
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
Oh and VTL MC
badger
Debates: 0
badger
I need to listen to Badger's gut reads more closely.
This is the second time I've spelled out Earth's PR tells and we lynched him same day. It wasn't a gut read. I spelled it out clear as day. 
badger
badger
given the only reason mafia would've waived the NK
Mafia would never NK here or they're absolutely terrible (no offense, if so). The save or bulletproof or whatever happened gives us back our ML. 
badger
badger
VTL MC
badger
badger
Badger hasn't said anything about it.
I have two reports. They don't need to be outed yet. 
badger
badger
I mean mafia for me at this point is WF, Speed and Danielle/Sir/MC/Wylted.

I still hard townread That2, but who the fuck knows at this point. I townread GP last DP. 
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
Official Vote Count
MisterChris (5/5) - SirAnon, Greyparrot, Whiteflame, Speedrace, Badger

whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
Alright, I'll treat that as verified. Unvote. At this point, we're either buying that MC is essentially town confirmed or we're testing something new with him because I have a hard time believing that Mharman and Luna would include a fully lynchproof mafia in this game.

Now to read back through the previous two DPs and see what I missed.
SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
-->
@badger
Mafia would never NK here or they're absolutely terrible (no offense, if so). 
Why not?
That2User
Debates: 4
That2User
The no NK makes semi sense, since a NK will place DP3 in MYLO/LYLO, activating MC to be lynched, if MC is mafia then mafia is 1 down
That2User
That2User
-->
@whiteflame
have a hard time believing that Mharman and Luna would include a fully lynchproof mafia in this game.
MC isn't entirely lynchproof, MC can get lynched in MYLO/LYLO
That2User
That2User
Why tf did Earth get lynched last DP? Last I saw was MC leading the lynch on Earth like he lead the Oro lynch, but I was away-too late to stop the lynch, why so much certainty that Earth was mafia instead of VTNLing like I did?
Danielle
Danielle
After skimming the end of last DP again I'm still pretty confident that MisterChris is scum. 

Obviously not everyone on the Earth wagon is scum, but we can't ignore it so I'll start with my reads on those people. 

Speedrace - First person on the Earth wagon (though he did note behavioral sus of Earth during DP1 before Earth claimed Doc). He hasn't done much this game but buddy up to whiteflame. He also seemed willing to lynch Greyparrot on DP2 but never waivered off the Earth lynch, without really considering what it would mean for town to mislynch the doc at this point in the game while we're behind. Admittedly his reasoning for sussing Earth's claim was sound. 

whiteflame - Null. He's not taking a strong lead on anything. More reactive than proactive. I dunno if Speed would insist WF is town so hard though unless he really is (whether Speed is scum or not). 

SirAnon - Descriptively his justification makes more sense with the Gramps role, so I was wondering why (if he's scum) he wouldn't claim that instead of Babysitter which makes no sense with his description at all whatsoever. But behaviorally I town read him so hard and will have to give kudos later if he's mafia. There's a part of me that thinks he could be TP scum, especially since he noted "my role does have some utility as a weak suicide bomber."  But I can't worry about that now. 

MisterChris - His role fits his character description, but coupled with a town doctor and other protective roles I don't see a lynchproof townie in the game. Obviously he's proved his role before, and if he doesn't die upon being lynched again we'll have to just presume he's town. But game-wise his contributions have basically been to (1) delay or prevent the lynch of Greyparrot by saying his role allegedly balances GPs; (2) push for people to lynch Earth and (3) go quiet upon the more recent pressure. If he does flip scum, I'd be a little more wary of Barney and Greyparrot. 

Badger - Hard town read, but being 100% confident that Earth was town, and then voting for him and encouraging someone else to hammer him obviously makes no sense. Just like badger wanting to out the PRs early for no reason made no sense. He often makes no sense and people just let him get away with it as a personality read. That could be scary if he's maf but for now I'll ignore it. I do feel sketched out by the fact he isn't pushing to mislynch me tbh  which is his biggest town tell, cuz he usually can't read me for shit. 

Greyparrot - Didn't claim his role and character right away. His role description does not make much sense with his character IMO. He hasn't focused on anyone but Speed, and worse never made a case against Speed. For instance he asked me "what do you think about Speed" (after I already said Speed was probs mafia) and it's like bruh what do YOU think about Speed? Lol why is he asking me to make a case against Speed. If he wants to lynch Speed so badly then he should make a case against Speed instead of just saying "let's lynch Speed" and expecting people to follow. I dunno how I'm supposed to read this crappy play as town (especially after just hammering the doctor with no protest upon being instructed to, even after focusing on Speed all DP) but I mean I guess some people's meta is to suck lol who knows. Also seems a bit odd that he didn't respond regarding MisterChris at all. 

Danielle
Danielle
As for the two besides me who weren't on the wagon  (and I was the mafia's target for NK last night btw) we have 

that2user -  Very likely vanilla IMO, and 

Wylted - It's weird af that he was so overly enthusiastic about the game that he was scum hunting and posting analysis before he was even in it, but then once he officially joined has contributed basically nothing. He even took the time to respond to GP's dream and didn't post anything else scrutinizing the game whereas he was so vocal early on. I think a MisterChris, Greyparrot and Wylted team is very possible. Wylted should probs claim tomorrow. I'll VTL MisterChris for now. 

Danielle
Danielle
When I said "If [MisterChris] does flip scum, I'd be a little more wary of Barney and Greyparrot" I do realize that Barney = Wylted btw. 
badger
badger
-->
@Danielle
He's unlynchable Danielle. Vote WF with me, I wanna see the claim already.

VTL WF
Mharman
Mharman
Official Vote Count
MisterChris (4/5) - SirAnon, Greyparrot, Speedrace, Danielle
Whiteflame (1/5) - Badger

Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Wylted
Ugh I just realized that Wylted is could be the popular townie or beloved townie or whatever while GP is hated. 

In that case though it would really make MisterChris' role make no sense.

Wylted can you confirm? It would be very odd for you not to out that role earlier so I could be off. Claim now please. 
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@badger
He's unlynchable Danielle. 

Then there's zero reason for you to not hammer him right now. 

I'm probs not voting for anyone else until Wylted responds. 

That2User
That2User
-->
@Mharman
VTL MisterChris
That2User
That2User
-->
@Danielle
Then there's zero reason for you to not hammer him right now. 
MC was hammered by badger in #34
5/5 vote count in #37
Danielle
Danielle
Wylted I know you're gonna claim popular or whatever. I just realized that's probs why you were so confident that GP is town (role balance). But why wouldn't you have us test/prove your role earlier and more importantly why wouldn't you consider that a huge strike against MisterChris? I feel like you should have pushed more for his lynch. Interesting. I guess we'll see what happens. 
Mharman
Mharman
Official Vote Count 
MisterChris (5/5) - SirAnon, Greyparrot, Speedrace, Danielle, That2
Whiteflame (1/5) - Badger

Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Mharman
Is badger's vote locked on whiteflame intentionally or did you miss his vote for MisterChris? 
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Danielle
mod error
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Danielle
Actually wait no. I’m dumb. Badger is voting for Whiteflame right now.
Mharman
Mharman
Vote Count at Post #53 is correct
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Danielle
Speedrace - First person on the Earth wagon (though he did note behavioral sus of Earth during DP1 before Earth claimed Doc). He hasn't done much this game but buddy up to whiteflame. He also seemed willing to lynch Greyparrot on DP2 but never waivered off the Earth lynch, without really considering what it would mean for town to mislynch the doc at this point in the game while we're behind. Admittedly his reasoning for sussing Earth's claim was sound. 

Thanks.
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@MisterChris
Activity Prod

“Delay of Game. 5 yard penalty”
Danielle
Danielle
I guess a popular role could be mafia. I presume others agree that Wylted and Chris probs aren't on the same team.