What exactly should be the bare minumum for a car?

Author: Intelligence_06 ,

Total: 34
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
--> @Polytheist-Witch
The difference between a truck and a car is like the difference between a river and a creek

Its like the differrence between a normal bomb and an atomic bomb, this is likened to the differrence between normal consciousness and intense psychedelic consciousness.

Electric uni-cylclist just needs proper back-pack  with cup holder hangs off chest in front.

Two wheel scooter goes back to my childhood of this mo-ped scooter, with platform for feet, pedals and huge cargo space under big seat. Just needs coffee cup holder.

Then along came the 3-wheeled Big Wheel. The hot rod of tricylces.

Fullers later designs --doing more with less--- for Dymaxion had front wheel steering, but you still will not miss a pot hole. He could not raise the money for these later designs to be protoyped.

Four wheels hit less pot holes.  Less coffee spilt in our laps. :--))
zedvictor4
Debates: 19
zedvictor4
--> @ebuc
One might be tempted to suggest that the three wheel pothole argument is not logical.

If one is not paying attention, potholes will inevitably be encountered....So 4 chances instead of 3.

In fact if one is not paying attention, all sorts of things might be encountered.

Also, potholes tend not to be in the centre of a lane, but at the edges of the lane where most wear occurs.

ebuc
ebuc
--> @zedvictor4
One might be tempted to suggest that the three wheel pothole argument is not logical.

Once you take a 3-wheele car or cycle on the road, I think you better understand why it occurs more with 3-wheels.

Ergo more split coffee from try to evade the pot holes and spare the tires the impact.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 94
Intelligence_06
--> @ebuc
 A 3 wheeled tricycle is different from taking a tire off a car, and only one of them is actually a car. Guess which one?
ebuc
ebuc
--> @Intelligence_06
I also mention unicycle  with a coffee cup holder. One wheel is minimal mode of transportation. Two is next then three.

Car is a mode of transportation on highways, countrys, back roads to get us from point a to b.

Some  Jeeps { cars } designed with no roof coverings ---not a covertibale either--- in world war 2--- and today still such not open to weather jeeps are still designed.

Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
Might as well interpret cars topographically. Any machine powered by automatic sources of kinetic motion(as opposed to manual, e.g. hand-drawn or pedaled), with at least 3 cylinders(or even spheres, at least something in which at least one cross-section through the "wheels" is a circle) touching the ground, rotating as how it is to move fowards and backwards, and can store subjects and/or objects(Including such as people and coffee cups) is a car. Therefore, stripping a car down to its wheels, engine and chassis, and add an autopilot system, a GPS, and just place a cup holder on stilts(or thin pillars, whatever you call them), that should count as a car, an auto-transport of cup(s).

Do you agree?
Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
However, a car without an automative motion-inducing system should not be a car. For example, a clay model of a car.
sadolite
sadolite
--> @Intelligence_06
There will definitely be fewer people in the future  in my opinion. Especially covid vaccinated people. Wont be many of those people at all. Just my opinion based on all available data not limited to any source.
ebuc
ebuc
--> @sadolite
The future is always occurring and the population still rising Sad. I think you must have forgotten to drink you coffee this AM and still dreaming of a world that does not exist.  ..Wake up dear, time to go to school and learn.....but I dont want to wake up......i'm engjoying my dreams........

Dream on, dream on, said the teddy bear.