What exactly should be the bare minumum for a car?

Author: Intelligence_06

Total: 48
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
Might as well interpret cars topographically. Any machine powered by automatic sources of kinetic motion(as opposed to manual, e.g. hand-drawn or pedaled), with at least 3 cylinders(or even spheres, at least something in which at least one cross-section through the "wheels" is a circle) touching the ground, rotating as how it is to move fowards and backwards, and can store subjects and/or objects(Including such as people and coffee cups) is a car. Therefore, stripping a car down to its wheels, engine and chassis, and add an autopilot system, a GPS, and just place a cup holder on stilts(or thin pillars, whatever you call them), that should count as a car, an auto-transport of cup(s).

Do you agree?
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
However, a car without an automative motion-inducing system should not be a car. For example, a clay model of a car.
sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
-->
@Intelligence_06
There will definitely be fewer people in the future  in my opinion. Especially covid vaccinated people. Wont be many of those people at all. Just my opinion based on all available data not limited to any source.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@sadolite
The future is always occurring and the population still rising Sad. I think you must have forgotten to drink you coffee this AM and still dreaming of a world that does not exist.  ..Wake up dear, time to go to school and learn.....but I dont want to wake up......i'm engjoying my dreams........

Dream on, dream on, said the teddy bear.

40 days later

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@ebuc
Did you get vaccinated? Please tell me you didn't.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@sadolite
Did you get vaccinated? Please tell me you didn't.

Of course I do. Been getting long list of vaccines since a child. And will be getting another in few weeks

Your blowing hot air again for the sake of your your Meta-space ego and not intellectual integrity. Sad :--(

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@ebuc
What's "Meta space"? And what does ego have to do with it?
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@sadolite
What's "Meta space"? And what does ego have to do with it ?
Sado, you really do appear clueless much of the time.

1} Meta-space mind/intellect/concepts and ego, are not an occupied space nor a truly non-occupied space, i.e Meta-space = beyond space. This is simple logical common sense of thought that few people dare to follow.

2} ego can block out truth, as is your case in regards to generalized safety of most vaccines.

..." While immunization is one of the most successful public health interventions, coverage has plateaued over the last decade "...

..." Global coverage dropped from 86% in 2019 to 81% in 2021 "..
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@ebuc
I still don't get what meta space is based on your description other than it seems to be some made up BS. As for proven vaccines against polio, mumps ,measles and the like. I am all for those.  Experimental vaccines like the Covid vaccine I am not. It was never tested and never went thru any of the standard vaccine approval protocols and dont even think of saying they did. You would be a liar. Anyone who has taken it is the experiment. Does your ego block out that truth?
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@sadolite
How do you actually test a vaccine without actually testing the vaccine?

To truly test/know the long term effects of a vaccine, one would need a time machine.

Especially when you consider the life span of a Rat.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@sadolite
I still don't get what meta space is based on your description other than it seems to be some made up BS.

Your ego working overtime as usual to block out logical common sense truths, and that only leaves the option to blow hot air and/or a false narrative. Sad :--(

I had 19 year telling me how I will be dead in three years from covid vaccine.  As Zed correct points out, only time will tell about somethings.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@ebuc
I really don't get your ego fixation but whatever. So you acknowledge that the covid vaccine is experimental and was untested when released ? And that all who have taken it are the teat subjects?
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@sadolite
Teat subjects.

Freudian slip.
FLRW
FLRW

Yes, we need to address more Teat subjects.  I recently asked  in a post ,why do males have nipples?
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@zedvictor4
Uh ya, "test"
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@FLRW
Yes, we need to address more Teat subjects.  I recently asked  in a post ,why do males have nipples?
Genes on X chromosome are active.

Why do men have X chromosomes?
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@sadolite
..." The vaccine makers have not completed testing of the updated BA.4/BA.5-based boosters in humans. The FDA is basing its decision on safety and effectiveness data from the original shots as well as from clinical trials conducted on boosters using the BA.1 Omicron subvariant. "

.." Pfizer said it has some doses ready to ship immediately and can deliver up to 15 million doses by Sept 9. Moderna said it expects its new shot to be available "in the coming days."

So were trusting the FDA and the vaccine makers. Life is such a dangerous thrill ride on Earth.

This first vid is mild compared to the 2nd vid

The 2nd vid is M.A.D/NUTS

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@ebuc
Yes that is who you put your trust in. And what ever with the stupid military videos. Do those have something to do with my ego?