Who’s worse: Trump or Desantis?

Author: Double_R

Total: 96
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@3RU7AL
wait a minute, are you suggesting Double_R is "one of the elite" ?!
lol yep. Another right wing thought terminating cliche...
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@3RU7AL
More like bishops or knights. With limited power comes limited harm and corruption.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Danielle
Lol why are you posting to Pie in a clear response to a point that *I* made?
They always do that, every time one replies to me they put their buddies all on it. I think they're dating.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Greyparrot
More like bishops or knights. With limited power comes limited harm and corruption.
how is this "better" than local democracy ?
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
-->
@Double_R
So again, I'm not saying they won't vote for him, I'm just saying that he won't have the same kind of pscophantic support Trump did, which will be needed to accomplish what Trump couldn't.
The level of psycophantic support; as in, like the weird QAnon stuff - almost certainly not. But that’s not really a key requirement. 

If they would cheer if desantis deployed the military, banned books, started legally enforcing ideologically pure standards, enacted nationwide voting restrictions, replaced the government and military with cause loyalists - the effect would be much the same.

Saying that, I think you’re right in that people who replicate Trump fail - because he was this weird unhinged crazy and no one nailed the exact recipe - but Desantis is not Trump, nor Trying to be Trump, he is very much in the Trumpy lane, and as long as he is not the one to take Trump down - I think he can absolutely get the same level of psychophancy - by owning the libs, or perhaps not initially, but for sure after a period of time if he tried.

9 days later

IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
They are both morons.