Abortion is NOT Murder, and it is perfectly SAFE

Author: TWS1405

Total: 122
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@sadolite
Um  The UN has no legal authority  and is not US law. I am talking about enforceable US law.  The UN and everyone in it  can go fuck themselves.
1 U.S. Code § 8 - “Person”, “human being”, “child”, and “individual” as including born-alive infant
In determining the meaning of any Act of Congress, or of any ruling, regulation, or interpretation of the various administrative bureaus and agencies of the United States, the words “person”“human being”“child”, and “individual”, shall include every infant member of the species homo sapiens who is born alive at any stage of development.
(b)
As used in this section, the term “born alive”, with respect to a member of the species homo sapiens, means the complete expulsion or extraction from his or her mother of that member, at any stage of development, who after such expulsion or extraction breathes or has a beating heart, pulsation of the umbilical cord, or definite movement of voluntary muscles, regardless of whether the umbilical cord has been cut, and regardless of whether the expulsion or extraction occurs as a result of natural or induced labor, cesarean section, or induced abortion.
(c)
Nothing in this section shall be construed to affirm, deny, expand, or contract any legal status or legal right applicable to any member of the species homo sapiens at any point prior to being “born alive” as defined in this section.
(Added Pub. L. 107–207, § 2(a), Aug. 5, 2002, 116 Stat. 926.)

FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@sadolite

Are you a writer for Kevin Can F**k Himself ?
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@3RU7AL

Thanks 3RU7AL.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@3RU7AL
Where does it say when human rights begin? I also notice its says it doesn't matter if the birth is natural or induced artificially. Does it matter if a baby dies in the womb naturally or terminated artificially?  Viability outside the womb  seems to be a problem. My son was born 4 months premature. Should they have killed him because he needed assistance breathing? He would have died otherwise.
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@sadolite
@3RU7AL
3RU7AL,

You forgot the 14th Amendment. 
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@sadolite
Reading comprehension problems?

section (c) of the USC cited makes it clear when legal (human) rights are bestowed upon [a] human being.

And it is clear you do not understand what fetal viability means in relationship to the above cited USC and the 14th Amendment.
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@sadolite
The UN and everyone in it  can go fuck themselves.

That I can stand behind 110%!!!! 
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@sadolite
Where does it say when human rights begin? I also notice its says it doesn't matter if the birth is natural or induced artificially. Does it matter if a baby dies in the womb naturally or terminated artificially?  Viability outside the womb  seems to be a problem. My son was born 4 months premature. Should they have killed him because he needed assistance breathing? He would have died otherwise.
look,

abortion is NOBODY'S preferred outcome

and NOBODY is saying your choice to have a child, regardless of the medical complications involved, should be restricted IN ANY WAY

IF YOU DON'T LIKE ABORTIONS, DON'T HAVE ONE, IT'S YOUR CHOICE, IT'S YOUR OWN PERSONAL CHOICE
Tarik
Debates: 1
Tarik
-->
@3RU7AL
abortion is NOBODY'S preferred outcome
If that were true discussions like this wouldn’t be so prominent now would it?
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Tarik
abortion is NOBODY'S preferred outcome
do you know someone who ENJOYS abortions ?
Tarik
Tarik
-->
@3RU7AL
do you know someone who ENJOYS abortions ?
No, but I know of some people who prefer that outcome over carrying the pregnancy to term, which was the original narrative you uttered.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Tarik
clearly the ONLY reason to get an abortion is to avoid the raft of consequences associated with pregnancy

but NOBODY likes abortions

abortion is not a goal which anyone aspires to
Tarik
Tarik
-->
@3RU7AL
abortion is not a goal which anyone aspires to
Now we’re just going in circles because my retort to that would be what I already originally uttered which was

3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Tarik
please provide an example of someone who enjoys abortions
Tarik
Tarik
-->
@3RU7AL
please provide an example of someone who enjoys abortions
Someone who enjoys abortions is an example of someone who enjoys abortions, your answer is literally in your request.

TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@Tarik
That’s not an answer to the question. You need to provide an “example,” which means by name and how many abortions she has been allowed to have while enjoying having them. 
Tarik
Tarik
-->
@TWS1405
That’s not an answer to the question. You need to provide an “example,” which means by name and how many abortions she has been allowed to have while enjoying having them. 
1st of all it wasn’t a question it was a request. 2nd I don’t NEED to do anything. 3rd your changing the narrative to suit you, nowhere in this thread was a name and numbers mentioned.
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@Tarik
1st, losing semantics argument.
2nd, burden or proof requires you to do it; otherwise you’re just demonstrating the Dunning Kruger Effect.
3rd, no one changed the “narrative” but you; and nowhere in the thread does a name need to be mentioned just to make a request of you to provide such to back up your position(s) proffered. 

Referring to number 2 above, you made the following claim:

No, but I know of some people who prefer that outcome over carrying the pregnancy to term, which was the original narrative you uttered.
You claimed to [know of some people] who would prefer an abortion, you were asked to substantiate that claim and you failed to do so. You did not meet YOUR burden of proof that you NEEDED to do. 
Tarik
Tarik
-->
@TWS1405
1st, losing semantics argument.
I guess the burden of proof is on you to prove that claim.

2nd, burden or proof requires you to do it; otherwise you’re just demonstrating the Dunning Kruger Effect.
Except the burden of proof isn’t on me, I haven’t made any claims causing reasonable doubt.

nowhere in the thread does a name need to be mentioned

You need to provide an “example,” which means by name
Contradiction at its finest 🥱
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@Tarik
Cherry-picking what you “think” you can rebut is so sophomoric. 

You completely dismissed (classic denial) the fact that I showed you did in fact assert a claim and failed to meet your burden of proof in substantiating it. 

You claimed to [know os some people] who prefer an abortion. You were asked to substantiate it. You failed. You continue to fail. 

Asking for a name (or names) of those “some people” you claim to [know] as an example to substantiate said claim is NOT a contradiction in terms. 
Tarik
Tarik
-->
@3RU7AL
@TWS1405
You completely dismissed (classic denial) the fact that I showed you did in fact assert a claim and failed to meet your burden of proof in substantiating it. 
The only claim that was asserted that failed to meet the burden of proof was 3RU7AL

abortion is NOBODY'S preferred outcome
Now this is an absolute claim that’s impossible to prove for the simple fact that you don’t know EVERYBODY, so how about you keep the same energy for him before you come at me.

Asking for a name (or names) of those “some people” you claim to [know] as an example to substantiate said claim is NOT a contradiction in terms.
Do you even read what you write?
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@Tarik
Do you even read what you write?
You clearly do not. 

The only claim that was asserted that failed to meet the burden of proof was 3RU7AL
Wrong. You made the following claim, which I have quoted ad nauseous since you made the claim:

That is your claim. A claim in which @3RU7AL asked you to substantiate. To date/post, you refuse to meet your burden of proof. 

Tarik
Tarik
-->
@TWS1405
You clearly do not. 
Hence why I contrasted your two quotes together right?

That is your claim. A claim in which @3RU7AL asked you to substantiate. To date/post, you refuse to meet your burden of proof.
Keep the same energy for 3RU7AL dude, that’s all I ask.
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@Tarik
Your intellectual cowardice knows no bounds. 

Tarik
Tarik
-->
@TWS1405
Your intellectual cowardice knows no bounds. 
No, that would be your cognitive dissonance my friend 😉 
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@Tarik
That’s EXACTLY what an intellectual coward would say. 
Mr. Dunning Kruger. 
Tarik
Tarik
-->
@TWS1405
That’s EXACTLY what an intellectual coward would say. 
Mr. Dunning Kruger. 
Is that all you got? Because going around in circles is a waste of both our time.

TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@Tarik
Says the individual who has done nothing but argue in circles. Psychological projection much! 🙄
Tarik
Tarik
-->
@TWS1405
Says the individual who has done nothing but argue in circles.
No, this individual knows when he’s giving a thread more posts than it deserves. Since I’m a nice guy I’ll leave you with the last word since you seem childish enough to want that ✌🏾 
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@Tarik
Your psychological projection and intellectual cowardice knows no bounds!