Author: MagicAintReal

Total: 75
Outplayz
Debates: 0
Outplayz
-->
@MagicAintReal
because the fluctuation of the particles composes the empty space
I'm getting it a little more each time. Can there be fluctuations without any particles? Again since i understand fluctuations as changes in energy i think the answer to that question is no since without anything to create energy how can there be. But ultimately, i'm not understanding:

No remaining energy, no remaining space. 
It sounds more like no particles, no energy. I don't see how energy has anything to do with space. Well, not anything, but i don't see how space is contingent on energy. Unless, as i am suspecting is the case... space is defined by the energy and particles. In which case i would understand how you can technically say there is no space without the above. But again... i don't understand how space is contingent on energy or even created by energy. Still seems like energy is happening in space not the other way around. 

Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@MagicAintReal
Do you think the bicameral mind theories are correct? why or why not?
MagicAintReal
Debates: 12
MagicAintReal
-->
@Wylted
The theory on its face sounds bunk, and its stress on hallucinations I think misses the mark...while I agree that language is necessary for subjective consciousness, I don't agree that speaking and listening are on two separate sides, in fact, the Language Acquisition Device or LAD is on the left side of the brain, so if anything, listening and speaking are a unicameral activity. 
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@MagicAintReal
Wait but what about occupied space
How long do you want us to "wait"  for you to offer intelligent response to occupied space?

/\/\\/\/\/\/\/---/\/\/\/ 1.......3........5.......7.......5.......3.......1 /\/\/\//\/\//, when unoccupied space acts as anisotropy
 _-_-_-__<><><><>?
OMG you have ability to radomly copy lines of text and repost them in a discombulated mess/disorder with no explanatory context.

If you actually paid money to a school to learn how to do this above, then I would question the value of how you spent your money on education

Please share when actually have any shred of rational, logical common sense that addresses my comments as stated, and not as you falsely present them. This, of course, requires some moral integrity on your part.

You may nee to pay someone to teach you about moral integrity, since your lacking a fair amount these average human qualities.

Just listen to the nonsense you now have Outplayz repeating;

Space is not "empty" if there are particles there. Your not thinking straight.

Particles = occupied space not non-occupied { empty } space.

This pretty simple minimal brainer stuff.

Magic has your following a pathways of irrational, illogical and lack of common sense aka non-sense.

Some people would call this a 'wild goose chase' others might say that Magic is pulling-your-leg just to get that kind of attention/rise/lower out of you.

There is a third option and this he believes what he is saying  follows rational, logical common sense and is true. Self deception is common with certain types of people. 

There is a name for their mental issues. Delusion? I dunno

Tejretics
Debates: 7
Tejretics
-->
@MagicAintReal
To what extent do you think insects suffer?

Do you think earthworms increase or decrease the amount of carbon dioxide trapped in soil? Why/why not? 

Thoughts on the RNA world hypothesis?

More of a question related to philosophy of physics -- and not really related to biology -- but do you think a B-theory of time is incompatible with the existence of an intelligent cause of the universe? Can you explain why you think that, if yes?

MagicAintReal
MagicAintReal
-->
@Tejretics
To what extent do you think insects suffer?
They don't have nociception-response-causing neurons, so probably not at all.
We'd have to get down and dirty about what suffering means, but I'm going to associate it to the types of neurons we generally associate with suffering.

Do you think earthworms increase or decrease the amount of carbon dioxide trapped in soil? Why/why not? 
I would imagine that they would increase it, because they create little carbon traps being that they have mitochondria and release CO2 and are living inside of the soil trapping all of that in there.

Thoughts on the RNA world hypothesis?
I believe it is more than compatible with the formation of amino acids for abiogenesis to occur.

More of a question related to philosophy of physics -- and not really related to biology -- but do you think a B-theory of time is incompatible with the existence of an intelligent cause of the universe? Can you explain why you think that, if yes? 
To me, first off, the 2nd law of thermodynamics proves A theory to be correct, but B theory is compatible with an omniscient cause of the universe, because all tenses would be one tense-less block to the intelligent universe creator.
Tejretics
Debates: 7
Tejretics
-->
@MagicAintReal
They don't have nociception-response-causing neurons, so probably not at all.
That's untrue -- most insects (including fruit flies and honeybees) have nociception. The question is whether nociception without emotional experience can cause pain. 

MagicAintReal
MagicAintReal
-->
@Tejretics
Ok, well except for the fucking fruit fly, no insects have nociceptors...besides we'd need to get into what suffering actually means for me to fully answer your original question.
MagicAintReal
MagicAintReal
-->
@Tejretics
Saying insects have nociceptors is like saying mammals lay eggs. It's just the monotremes that lay eggs, all of the rest of the mammals don't, so you don't say that mammals lay eggs.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@MagicAintReal
Saying insects have nociceptors is like saying mammals lay eggs. It's just the monotremes that lay eggs, all of the rest of the mammals don't, so you don't say that mammals lay eggs.
All female animals produce eggs or at minimum germ cells > oocytes.

Egg > oocyte > germ cell

Fertilized egg inverts to create spinal chord and three germ layers { ectto, meso, endo }

OO as occupied Space (  )(  ) torus  --vertical bisection texticon--

(>< )(><) as inverted Space with resulatant Observed Time { aka reality } as sine-wave patterns/\/\/ or as ^v^v associated with most if not all fermions and bosons.

Mono-polar  geodesics ( )( )  > result inward as >  dipolar charges of + and minus -

OO or as ( )( ) = female-mother of reality and consciousness ( * )( * )  via INversion and OUTversion.

What goes IN must come OUT is the correct cosmic refinement for the more Earthian what goes up most come down sayings.

As we approach, and orbit absolute truth, our definitions and descriptions become more refined.
MagicAintReal
MagicAintReal
-->
@mustardness
Here is what really makes a mammal a mammal.
(  o  Y  o  )

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@MagicAintReal
Here is what really makes a mammal a mammal.
(  o  Y  o  )

Here is correction of your error above

.........ww........bad hair day
........}*v*{...... I am not a chicken
......( * ).( * ).....bosom buddies
........(   .   )..... just a wee bit pregnant
.........\*Y*/......external and internal
........./.....\.......leg, fin, side fluke
......_/........\_......tail, fin, fluke

Accept me for what I am,  not what others falsely project that I am

MagicAintReal
MagicAintReal
-->
@mustardness
That was fucking amazing!
Well done, sir.
You even managed to make a Fallopian tube looking thing.

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@MagicAintReal
That was fucking amazing! Well done, sir. You even managed to make a Fallopian tube looking thing.
Well thank you sir and I must ive credit where credit is due, so my hats off to my extraordinary and brainac teacher,  * MagicAintReal *

For he's a jolly good fellow, that nobody can deny!
MagicAintReal
MagicAintReal
-->
@mustardness
hahaha thanks.