Ruby Red Mississippi asks for Federal money

Author: IwantRooseveltagain

Total: 113
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
Well the white people in northern Georgia must be incompetent too because they are now under a boil water alert.
Let me take a wild guess and assume the Georgia city is a Democrat run city...
bmdrocks21
Debates: 6
bmdrocks21
-->
@Greyparrot
Pretty sure the 37% of Tupelo Blacks moved for the same exact reason. Not because they hated Black pipo
Lots of myopia. People must be leaving Chicago and NYC because they are secretly skin heads. No other explanation

bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
The facts don’t care about your feeling, snowflake! Cope, seethe, and continue to notification spam me Chicom bot

Please tell me you don’t have kids. I hope your genes will die with you.
If I sent them to Jackson schools, I sure as hell wouldn’t have any

There it is. There’s the racism. You are a deplorable, racist MAGA Republican.
Been waiting for this moment. You ate sh*t on who ran a water system so you baited me into stating common sense to call me racist. Typical

IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
Let me take a wild guess and assume the Georgia city is a Democrat run city.
Like that city where the teacher was abducted recently?

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@bmdrocks21
so you baited me into stating common sense to call me racist. 
To you racism is just common sense. But it’s not, it’s ignorance. You are an ignorant MAGA Republican.

And the racists white legislators have been depriving the city of Jackson of revenue for decades. They say: “why should we waste what little revenue we can raise here from the poor whites in the state and give to the blacks. We will just beg for money from the Federal government once there is a crisis”

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@bmdrocks21
If I sent them to Jackson schools, I sure as hell wouldn’t have any
Please tell me you don’t have any kids.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
If Republican led states are so competent why are they so poor and need to take more money from the Federal government than they can send?
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@thett3
Now you’re just making things up. In this case the municipal water treatment plant, which was already very aged, got knocked out due to incredibly torrential rains. I know very little about the water facilities in a city and state I don’t live in, but it appears that what happened is a mix of a significant amount of money being mismanaged by city leadership, lots of cans being kicked down the road, and continual economic decline as the economic base that built the city and infrastructure in the first place continues to depart. I wonder if you’d apply your same logic to races. If an 80% black city can’t afford drinking water they should pay more in taxes. The government shouldn’t take money from whites and asians to make sure that black people are able to *checks notes* drink water. You’re cool with that policy right? 
It’s NOT city leadership, it’s state racism. The state started “kicking the can down the road” as soon as desegregation and white flight started.
If you want a system where Democrats only pay for Democrats and Republicans only pay for Republicans I would take that deal.

Democrats = College education = higher incomes. The states led by Democrats is where all the money is in this country. Red states are poor, rural, farmers and religious kooks.

Republicans are hicks from the sticks, ball cap wearing, gun toting,  pickup driving, high school educated losers. They are the blue collar, white grievance crowd and they have anxiety about falling out of the middle class.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@bmdrocks21
The guy is so fun at parties.
bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Democrats = College education = higher incomes. The states led by Democrats is where all the money is in this country. Red states are poor, rural, farmers and religious kooks.

Republicans are hicks from the sticks, ball cap wearing, gun toting,  pickup driving, high school educated losers. They are the blue collar, white grievance crowd and they have anxiety about falling out of the middle class.

Ah yes, the people without value are those that *checks notes* grow your food and do blue collar work like fix the plumbing in your 3k/month 400sq ft studio apartment
bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@Greyparrot
The guy is so fun at parties
Lemon parties, maybe
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@bmdrocks21
Ah yes, the people without value 
At least poor, uneducated whites get clean drinking water. You think blacks are so worthless they don’t even deserve that.

So no children then? That’s good news.
bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
So no children then? That’s good news.
:)

Shila
Shila
Hard to imagine America the richest country in the world has problems supplying its citizens clean drinking water.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Shila
Neither did Venezuela
bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@Shila
Some areas look like the Third World in the US. I’d tell you what they have in common, but I don’t think Roosevelt would like me telling you (the mentally handicapped one, that is. The physically handicapped one would say it is common sense)
Shila
Shila
-->
@bmdrocks21

--> @Shila
Some areas look like the Third World in the US. I’d tell you what they have in common, but I don’t think Roosevelt would like me telling you (the mentally handicapped one, that is. The physically handicapped one would say it is common sense)
A third of the population in America look like Third World countries. Africans, latinos, Cubans etc. etc.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@bmdrocks21
Some areas look like the Third World in the US. I’d tell you what they have in common, but I don’t think Roosevelt would like me telling you
Ya, rocksforbrains thinks racism is just common sense. That’s why god prevented him from having children.

bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@Shila
A third of the population in America look like Third World countries. Africans, latinos, Cubans etc. etc.
Looks like no lessons need to be imparted here lol

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@bmdrocks21
lol. Class dismissed.
Shila
Shila
-->
@bmdrocks21
--> @Shila
Looks like no lessons need to be imparted here lol
Matthew 7:16 You will know them by their fruits. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
California just ran out of electricity. Yay.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
California just ran out of electricity. Yay.
Gay JoJo Parrott gets his information from bloggers on YouTube. What a genius.