finally - the question of god is resolved.

Author: Vici ,

Total: 67
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
--> @Shila
God sacrificed the world to save Noah with a giant flood.

Nope! God, it is written in the bible, destroyed the earth,  and if one takes the time to read the Summaries version of the flood/deluge , no one was supposed to be saved. It was the intervention of a benevolent god that caused Noah ( Atra-Hasis Sumerian )to be saved.

The Sumerian epic of the deluge predates  the biblical flood by thousands of years. The flood story is not the only biblical story lifted from the epics of Sumer and adopted by the Hebrew writers as part of their own history.
zedvictor4
Debates: 19
zedvictor4
--> @Stephen
As ever, hand me down tales become either a new generations mythology, or even some people's misguided belief.

Such is the consequence of memory, data transfer and conditioning.

Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
Atheists: getting knowledge on spiritual practices from TV. That why they know shit.
Double_R
Debates: 2
Double_R
--> @Vici
would you like me to send you bible so you can start repenting
Prove that the Bible is a reliable source of information for what exists beyond the observable universe first.

Then I’ll repent.
Double_R
Debates: 2
Double_R
--> @Vici
Logical absolutes exist. Logical absolutes are conceptual by nature, are not dependent on space, time, physical properties, or human nature. They are not the product of the physical universe (space, time, matter), because if the physical universe were to disappear, logical absolutes would still be true. Logical Absolutes are not the product of human minds, because human minds are different, not absolute. But, since logical absolutes are always true everywhere, and not dependent upon human minds, it must be an absolute transcendent mind that is authoring them. This mind is called God.
If logical absolutes are authored by a mind then they can be changed by that mind, therefore they’re not absolutes.

Your argument refutes itself.

3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
--> @Double_R
Prove that the Bible is a reliable source of information for what exists beyond the observable universe first.

Then I’ll repent.
i know the bible is a reliable source of information for what exists

because it contains some historical place names and contains some historical events

in the same way that i know the amazing spiderman comic is a reliable source of information for what exists

because it contains some historical place names and contains some historical events
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
--> @Stephen
The Sumerian epic of the deluge predates  the biblical flood by thousands of years. The flood story is not the only biblical story lifted from the epics of Sumer and adopted by the Hebrew writers as part of their own history.
copyright infringement !!!!!!!!!
Shila
Shila
--> @Stephen
--> @Shila
God sacrificed the world to save Noah with a giant flood. 

Nope! God, it is written in the bible, destroyed the earth,  and if one takes the time to read the Summaries version of the flood/deluge , no one was supposed to be saved. It was the intervention of a benevolent god that caused Noah ( Atra-Hasis Sumerian )to be saved.

Genesis 7:1 The Lord then said to Noah, “Go into the ark, you and your whole family, because I have found you righteous in this generation. 2 Take with you seven pairs of every kind of cleananimal, a male and its mate, and one pair of every kind of unclean animal, a male and its mate,3 and also seven pairs of every kind of bird, male and female, to keep their various kinds alivethroughout the earth. 4 Seven days from now I will send rain on the earth for forty days and forty nights, and I will wipe from the face of the earth every living creature I have made.”

Other accounts of the flood only serve to corroborate the Biblical flood..
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
--> @3RU7AL
Says the guy who doesn't believe in copyright infringement.
Shila
Shila
--> @Stephen
3RU7AL: copyright infringement !!!!!!!!!

--> @3RU7AL
Polytheist _Witch: Says the guy who doesn't believe in copyright infringement.
Other accounts of the flood only serve to corroborate the Biblical flood..

Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
--> @Shila
🤣🤣🤣
Stephen
Stephen
--> @3RU7AL
copyright infringement !!!!!!!!!

Plagiarism!!!!!

3RU7AL
3RU7AL
--> @Polytheist-Witch
Says the guy who doesn't believe in copyright infringement.
20 years of copyright protection is MORE THAN REASONABLE
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
--> @3RU7AL
Then don't bitch about fucking copyright, hypocrite.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
--> @Polytheist-Witch
Then don't bitch about fucking copyright, hypocrite.
i'm just trying to figure out what the jesus believes is a reasonable copyright standard
Shila
Shila
--> @Shila
🤣🤣🤣
Polytheist-Witch put together a cheering group for Shila.

Stephen
Stephen
@the Witch

[misogynist] 🤣 [fuck] -🤣 [fucking] 🤣 [fuck fucking]

🤣🤣🤣
Shila
Shila
--> @Stephen
@the Witch

[misogynist] 🤣 [fuck] -🤣 [fucking] 🤣 [fuck fucking]

🤣🤣🤣
Good thing you introduced your cheering crowd so as not to get confused with the crowd cheering for Shila.

7 days later

Stephen
Stephen
Where is the 92 year old Sikh from Tonga aka Vici .? 

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
--> @Shila @Stephen

Shila,

YOUR BIBLE STUPID QUOTE: “Other accounts of the flood only serve to corroborate the Biblical flood.”

I have to ask you, are you trying to be as Bible stupid as the dumbfounded Tradesecret that holds the record upon this esteemed Christian forum as being the #1 Bible ignorant of the membership? Yes?

Listen up Bible inept Shila, the oldest known recording of a global flood is the Babylonian Epic of Gilgamesh from the eighteenth century BC which predates the Genesis accountings of Jesus' Great Flood!  Get it Bible fool? HUH?  Therefore, our Bible flood in Genesis is copying  the Babylonian epic of Gilgamesh, therefore is DOES NOT corroborate the Biblical flood, understood?

This is of course is barring the FACT of other earthly floods of other religions, Aztecs (2,300 BCE ), Hindus (6BC), etc.,  that were written before the Genesis Flood in 3-5 BCE at your embarrassing expense. lol!

Just like your biography which is ZERO, your biblical knowledge is ZERO as well!   https://www.debateart.com/profiles/Shila

YOUR OTHER BIBLICAL STUPID QUOTE: “God then sacrificed his son Jesus to bring salvation to the Gentiles.”

HELLO? Paul disagrees with your ignorance when he wrote about the Gentiles as sinners, therefore no salvation to them: “We ourselves are Jews by birth and not Gentile sinners; yet we know that a person is not justified by works of the law but through faith in Jesus Christ, so we also have believed in Christ Jesus, in order to be justified by faith in Christ and not by works of the law, because by works of the law no one will be justified.” (Galatians 2:15-16).

Remember, Jesus ONLY came for the Jews and NOT Gentiles you bible inept fool: 

Jesus said: “Go not into the way of the Gentiles” (Matthew. 10:5)

Jesus said:  “I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel” (Matthew. 15:24),

Shila, to save you from even further embarrassment, isn’t it about time you take your child like dog and pony show to a “Children’s Christian Forum” where you will be more at home with your equal Bible stupidity with the children? Yes? To save you time, the following is one of many Christian children's forums to join: https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/86093-childrens-church/  You can thank me later.

WE HAVE ANOTHER BIBLE IGNORANT FOOL CALLED "SHILA" EQUAL TO TRADESECRET'S BIBLE IGNORANCE, WHAT’S NEW? NOTHING!

NEXT?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
--> @Shila @Stephen

Stephen,

Where in the hell did this Bible fool SHILA come from, seemingly they were sent here directly by Satan!  I didn't think that anyone could be as dumbfounded of the JUDEO-Christian Bible as Tradesecret, but this Shila character is vying to take away TS's number one status of being the most Bible stupid member of DEBATEART Religion forum, and this is done in only one thread herein!

It's like DEBATEART has a sign out front stating "Welcome Bible stupid Christians to make yourselves fools in front of the truly biblical astute members that will easily bury you and your Bible stupidity!" 

Stephen
Stephen
--> @BrotherD.Thomas
It's like DEBATEART has a sign out front stating "Welcome Bible stupid Christians to make yourselves fools in front of the truly biblical astute members that will easily bury you and your Bible stupidity!" 

Many a true word said in jest, Brother D. The religion sub forum did go quiet for a time a few months ago. So much so that a thread was created asking about the absence of certain members>>>What happened. (debateart.com) 

I had been away myself and the multi faced Tradesecret had, I am assuming, went sick again at the same time as you and I were absent. The place looked like a ghost town on my return.

I notice too that you the 'new' bible ignorant clown, shila, hasn't slipped under your radar.

Good to see you back Brother D. You were missed even though some here won't admit it.

@ shila.Therefore, our Bible flood in Genesis is copying  the Babylonian epic of Gilgamesh, therefore is DOES NOT corroborate the Biblical flood, understood?

I did mention this fact to the bible clown Brother D. Here >>>#26
Shila
Shila
--> @BrotherD.Thomas
--> @Shila @Stephen

Shila,

YOUR BIBLE STUPID QUOTE: “Other accounts of the flood only serve to corroborate the Biblical flood.”

I have to ask you, are you trying to be as Bible stupid as the dumbfounded Tradesecret that holds the record upon this esteemed Christian forum as being the #1 Bible ignorant of the membership? Yes?
I had a single exchange with the person you identified as Tradesecret. And yes he did come across are very Bible ignorant. Now I know better.
Listen up Bible inept Shila, the oldest known recording of a global flood is the Babylonian Epic of Gilgamesh from the eighteenth century BC which predates the Genesis accountings of Jesus' Great Flood!  Get it Bible fool? HUH?  Therefore, our Bible flood in Genesis is copying  the Babylonian epic of Gilgamesh, therefore is DOES NOT corroborate the Biblical flood, understood?

This is of course is barring the FACT of other earthly floods of other religions, Aztecs (2,300 BCE ), Hindus (6BC), etc.,  that were written before the Genesis Flood in 3-5 BCE at your embarrassing expense. lol!
It is possible Noah missed the other floods. Noah was not a well travelled person.
Just like your biography which is ZERO, your biblical knowledge is ZERO as well!   https://www.debateart.com/profiles/Shila

I didn’t list my qualifications or biblical knowledge because I am not interviewing for a job. Nor did I want to shame all the less qualified males here just from my presence.

YOUR OTHER BIBLICAL STUPID QUOTE: “God then sacrificed his son Jesus to bring salvation to the Gentiles.”

HELLO? Paul disagrees with your ignorance when he wrote about the Gentiles as sinners, therefore no salvation to them: “We ourselves are Jews by birth and not Gentile sinners; yet we know that a person is not justified by works of the law but through faith in Jesus Christ, so we also have believed in Christ Jesus, in order to be justified by faith in Christ and not by works of the law, because by works of the law no one will be justified.” (Galatians 2:15-16). 

Remember, Jesus ONLY came for the Jews and NOT Gentiles you bible inept fool: 

Jesus said: “Go not into the way of the Gentiles” (Matthew. 10:5) 

Jesus said:  “I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel” (Matthew. 15:24),

You forgot Jesus’s status changed after the resurrection.

The Great Commission
Matthew 28:16 Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go.17 When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. 18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

As for Paul in Galatians 2:15-16
Paul criticizes Peter and rejects the doctrine of following the law, while defending faith alone in Christ. He declares that both he and Peter are Jews by nature and not sinners from among the Gentiles, meaning ethnically they are both Jewish, not pagan Gentiles. The Gentile believers are seen as sinners in Jewish social circles, because they are uncircumcised and don’t follow the Old Testament law.

But, Paul claims, he and Peter both know that a man is not justified by works of the law but through faith in Christ Jesus. Again, Paul expresses that he and Peter, both Jews, both have believed in Christ Jesus, so that we may be justified by faith in Christ and not by works of the law. They believed in Christ Jesus because that is the only way to become justified before God, since by the works of the law no flesh will be justified.

Shila, to save you from even further embarrassment, isn’t it about time you take your child like dog and pony show to a “Children’s Christian Forum” where you will be more at home with your equal Bible stupidity with the children? Yes? To save you time, the following is one of many Christian children's forums to join: https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/86093-childrens-church/  You can thank me later.

I am still a virgin and therefore without child.
WE HAVE ANOTHER BIBLE IGNORANT FOOL CALLED "SHILA" EQUAL TO TRADESECRET'S BIBLE IGNORANCE, WHAT’S NEW? NOTHING!

NEXT?
That was very dismissive. 
But I can read your beef is with Tradesecret and his Bible ignorance. I just joined Debateart and my biblical knowledge is still very much a secret.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
--> @Shila

Shila,

YOUR QUOTE THAT I AGREE WITH, BUT YOU ARE STILL AS BIBLE IGNORANT AS TRADESECRET, BAR NONE!:  “I had a single exchange with the person you identified as Tradesecret. And yes he did come across are very Bible ignorant. Now I know better.”

YOUR BLATANT BIBLE IGNORANT QUOTE CONTINUES AT YOUR EXPENSE IN FRONT OF THE MEMBERSHIP: “It is possible Noah missed the other floods. Noah was not a well travelled person.”

HELLO? Anybody home today, NOT!  It matters NOT if Noah missed the other floods for obvious reasons of not having writings dating back to other places, because the entire Bible is written by our serial killer Jesus as being Yahweh God incarnate, you bible ignorant fool again! Get it?!

“And we also thank God constantly for this, that when you received the word of God which you heard from us, you accepted it not as the word of men but as what it really is, the word of God.” (1 Thessalonians 2:13) 

YOUR RUNAWAY QUOTE OF BEING TOO EMBARRASSED TO GIVE YOUR ALLEGED QUALIFICATIONS IN YOUR BIOGRAPHY:  “I didn’t list my qualifications or biblical knowledge because I am not interviewing for a job. Nor did I want to shame all the less qualified males here just from my presence.”

Barring your ever so weak EXCUSES not to give any information about yourself in your biography, and implying that males are not qualified to address your bible stupidity, then we can only assume that you are a second class woman, is this correct? If you are to SCARED to answer this simple question in front of the membership, it will be duly noted!

YOUR CONTINUED BIBLE IGNORANCE IN FRONT OF THE MEMBERSHIP QUOTE:  “You forgot Jesus’s status changed after the resurrection.”

OMG, the sadness is the fact that you don’t have enough sense to feel embarrassed about your complete bible stupidity!!!  The FACT remains that Jesus ONLY came for the Jews as I had stated (Matthew. 15:24) and that Jesus said NOT to go onto the way of the Gentiles (Matthew. 10:5) regardless to Him allegedly changing, understood bible fool? Huh? Maybe?

Are you calling Jesus as Yahweh God incarnate a LIAR relative to the passages stated above?! 

“EVERY word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.“ (Proverbs 30:5)

YOUR QUOTE THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE MERIT WITHIN THIS FORUM TO STAY HERE, OTHER THAN TO GO TO A CHILDREN’S FORUM TO SAVE FACE: “I am still a virgin and therefore without child.” 

What part of Jesus stating that you are to be fruitful and multiply don’t you understand if you follow His JUDEO-Christian Bible?

And God blessed them. And God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth.” (Genesis 1:28)

YOUR QUOTE WHEN I EASILY CALLED YOU BIBLE IGNORANT AS TRADESECRET: “That was very dismissive.”

HELLO, it was meant to be dismissive to an ungodly person like you that “thinks” they know the scriptures, BUT DOES NOT! 

In prayer with Jesus, He has told me to make you another example of what a bible stupid fool you are within the confines of this forum, essentially showing others what a TRUE Christian is not to be like!  Sorry.

NEXT?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
--> @Shila @Stephen

Stephen,

Okay, come clean!  Since my departure there seems to be an equally bible fool to Miss Tradesecret called Shila  as I have personally shown in this thread alone!  Is this Tradesecret in disguise because her original moniker was too embarrassing to keep anymore because we and others easily made her the Bible fool?

Since Zeus is the king of all gods, I can only assume that he knows the answer to my aforementioned question.