finally - the question of god is resolved.

Author: Vici

Total: 76
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@Double_R
Prove that the Bible is a reliable source of information for what exists beyond the observable universe first.

Then I’ll repent.
i know the bible is a reliable source of information for what exists

because it contains some historical place names and contains some historical events

in the same way that i know the amazing spiderman comic is a reliable source of information for what exists

because it contains some historical place names and contains some historical events
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Stephen
The Sumerian epic of the deluge predates  the biblical flood by thousands of years. The flood story is not the only biblical story lifted from the epics of Sumer and adopted by the Hebrew writers as part of their own history.
copyright infringement !!!!!!!!!
Shila
Debates: 0
Shila
-->
@Stephen
--> @Shila
God sacrificed the world to save Noah with a giant flood. 

Nope! God, it is written in the bible, destroyed the earth,  and if one takes the time to read the Summaries version of the flood/deluge , no one was supposed to be saved. It was the intervention of a benevolent god that caused Noah ( Atra-Hasis Sumerian )to be saved.

The Sumerian epic of the deluge predates  the biblical flood by thousands of years. The flood story is not the only biblical story lifted from the epics of Sumer and adopted by the Hebrew writers as part of their own history.
Genesis 7:1 The Lord then said to Noah, “Go into the ark, you and your whole family, because I have found you righteous in this generation. 2 Take with you seven pairs of every kind of cleananimal, a male and its mate, and one pair of every kind of unclean animal, a male and its mate,3 and also seven pairs of every kind of bird, male and female, to keep their various kinds alivethroughout the earth. 4 Seven days from now I will send rain on the earth for forty days and forty nights, and I will wipe from the face of the earth every living creature I have made.”

Other accounts of the flood only serve to corroborate the Biblical flood..
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@3RU7AL
Says the guy who doesn't believe in copyright infringement.
Shila
Shila
--> @Stephen
3RU7AL: copyright infringement !!!!!!!!!

--> @3RU7AL
Polytheist _Witch: Says the guy who doesn't believe in copyright infringement.
Other accounts of the flood only serve to corroborate the Biblical flood..

Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Shila
🤣🤣🤣
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@3RU7AL
copyright infringement !!!!!!!!!

Plagiarism!!!!!

3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Says the guy who doesn't believe in copyright infringement.
20 years of copyright protection is MORE THAN REASONABLE
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@3RU7AL
Then don't bitch about fucking copyright, hypocrite.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Then don't bitch about fucking copyright, hypocrite.
i'm just trying to figure out what the jesus believes is a reasonable copyright standard
Shila
Shila
--> @Shila
🤣🤣🤣
Polytheist-Witch put together a cheering group for Shila.

Stephen
Stephen
@the Witch

[misogynist] 🤣 [fuck] -🤣 [fucking] 🤣 [fuck fucking]

🤣🤣🤣
Shila
Shila
-->
@Stephen
@the Witch

[misogynist] 🤣 [fuck] -🤣 [fucking] 🤣 [fuck fucking]

🤣🤣🤣
Good thing you introduced your cheering crowd so as not to get confused with the crowd cheering for Shila.

7 days later

Stephen
Stephen
Where is the 92 year old Sikh from Tonga aka Vici .? 

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Shila

Shila,

YOUR BIBLE STUPID QUOTE: “Other accounts of the flood only serve to corroborate the Biblical flood.”

I have to ask you, are you trying to be as Bible stupid as the dumbfounded Tradesecret that holds the record upon this esteemed Christian forum as being the #1 Bible ignorant of the membership? Yes?

Listen up Bible inept Shila, the oldest known recording of a global flood is the Babylonian Epic of Gilgamesh from the eighteenth century BC which predates the Genesis accountings of Jesus' Great Flood!  Get it Bible fool? HUH?  Therefore, our Bible flood in Genesis is copying  the Babylonian epic of Gilgamesh, therefore is DOES NOT corroborate the Biblical flood, understood?

This is of course is barring the FACT of other earthly floods of other religions, Aztecs (2,300 BCE ), Hindus (6BC), etc.,  that were written before the Genesis Flood in 3-5 BCE at your embarrassing expense. lol!

Just like your biography which is ZERO, your biblical knowledge is ZERO as well!   https://www.debateart.com/profiles/Shila

YOUR OTHER BIBLICAL STUPID QUOTE: “God then sacrificed his son Jesus to bring salvation to the Gentiles.”

HELLO? Paul disagrees with your ignorance when he wrote about the Gentiles as sinners, therefore no salvation to them: “We ourselves are Jews by birth and not Gentile sinners; yet we know that a person is not justified by works of the law but through faith in Jesus Christ, so we also have believed in Christ Jesus, in order to be justified by faith in Christ and not by works of the law, because by works of the law no one will be justified.” (Galatians 2:15-16).

Remember, Jesus ONLY came for the Jews and NOT Gentiles you bible inept fool: 

Jesus said: “Go not into the way of the Gentiles” (Matthew. 10:5)

Jesus said:  “I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel” (Matthew. 15:24),

Shila, to save you from even further embarrassment, isn’t it about time you take your child like dog and pony show to a “Children’s Christian Forum” where you will be more at home with your equal Bible stupidity with the children? Yes? To save you time, the following is one of many Christian children's forums to join: https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/86093-childrens-church/  You can thank me later.

WE HAVE ANOTHER BIBLE IGNORANT FOOL CALLED "SHILA" EQUAL TO TRADESECRET'S BIBLE IGNORANCE, WHAT’S NEW? NOTHING!

NEXT?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Shila

Stephen,

Where in the hell did this Bible fool SHILA come from, seemingly they were sent here directly by Satan!  I didn't think that anyone could be as dumbfounded of the JUDEO-Christian Bible as Tradesecret, but this Shila character is vying to take away TS's number one status of being the most Bible stupid member of DEBATEART Religion forum, and this is done in only one thread herein!

It's like DEBATEART has a sign out front stating "Welcome Bible stupid Christians to make yourselves fools in front of the truly biblical astute members that will easily bury you and your Bible stupidity!" 

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
It's like DEBATEART has a sign out front stating "Welcome Bible stupid Christians to make yourselves fools in front of the truly biblical astute members that will easily bury you and your Bible stupidity!" 

Many a true word said in jest, Brother D. The religion sub forum did go quiet for a time a few months ago. So much so that a thread was created asking about the absence of certain members>>>What happened. (debateart.com) 

I had been away myself and the multi faced Tradesecret had, I am assuming, went sick again at the same time as you and I were absent. The place looked like a ghost town on my return.

I notice too that you the 'new' bible ignorant clown, shila, hasn't slipped under your radar.

Good to see you back Brother D. You were missed even though some here won't admit it.

@ shila.Therefore, our Bible flood in Genesis is copying  the Babylonian epic of Gilgamesh, therefore is DOES NOT corroborate the Biblical flood, understood?

I did mention this fact to the bible clown Brother D. Here >>>#26
Shila
Shila
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
--> @Shila @Stephen

Shila,

YOUR BIBLE STUPID QUOTE: “Other accounts of the flood only serve to corroborate the Biblical flood.”

I have to ask you, are you trying to be as Bible stupid as the dumbfounded Tradesecret that holds the record upon this esteemed Christian forum as being the #1 Bible ignorant of the membership? Yes?
I had a single exchange with the person you identified as Tradesecret. And yes he did come across are very Bible ignorant. Now I know better.
Listen up Bible inept Shila, the oldest known recording of a global flood is the Babylonian Epic of Gilgamesh from the eighteenth century BC which predates the Genesis accountings of Jesus' Great Flood!  Get it Bible fool? HUH?  Therefore, our Bible flood in Genesis is copying  the Babylonian epic of Gilgamesh, therefore is DOES NOT corroborate the Biblical flood, understood?

This is of course is barring the FACT of other earthly floods of other religions, Aztecs (2,300 BCE ), Hindus (6BC), etc.,  that were written before the Genesis Flood in 3-5 BCE at your embarrassing expense. lol!
It is possible Noah missed the other floods. Noah was not a well travelled person.
Just like your biography which is ZERO, your biblical knowledge is ZERO as well!   https://www.debateart.com/profiles/Shila

I didn’t list my qualifications or biblical knowledge because I am not interviewing for a job. Nor did I want to shame all the less qualified males here just from my presence.

YOUR OTHER BIBLICAL STUPID QUOTE: “God then sacrificed his son Jesus to bring salvation to the Gentiles.”

HELLO? Paul disagrees with your ignorance when he wrote about the Gentiles as sinners, therefore no salvation to them: “We ourselves are Jews by birth and not Gentile sinners; yet we know that a person is not justified by works of the law but through faith in Jesus Christ, so we also have believed in Christ Jesus, in order to be justified by faith in Christ and not by works of the law, because by works of the law no one will be justified.” (Galatians 2:15-16). 

Remember, Jesus ONLY came for the Jews and NOT Gentiles you bible inept fool: 

Jesus said: “Go not into the way of the Gentiles” (Matthew. 10:5) 

Jesus said:  “I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel” (Matthew. 15:24),

You forgot Jesus’s status changed after the resurrection.

The Great Commission
Matthew 28:16 Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go.17 When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. 18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

As for Paul in Galatians 2:15-16
Paul criticizes Peter and rejects the doctrine of following the law, while defending faith alone in Christ. He declares that both he and Peter are Jews by nature and not sinners from among the Gentiles, meaning ethnically they are both Jewish, not pagan Gentiles. The Gentile believers are seen as sinners in Jewish social circles, because they are uncircumcised and don’t follow the Old Testament law.

But, Paul claims, he and Peter both know that a man is not justified by works of the law but through faith in Christ Jesus. Again, Paul expresses that he and Peter, both Jews, both have believed in Christ Jesus, so that we may be justified by faith in Christ and not by works of the law. They believed in Christ Jesus because that is the only way to become justified before God, since by the works of the law no flesh will be justified.

Shila, to save you from even further embarrassment, isn’t it about time you take your child like dog and pony show to a “Children’s Christian Forum” where you will be more at home with your equal Bible stupidity with the children? Yes? To save you time, the following is one of many Christian children's forums to join: https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/86093-childrens-church/  You can thank me later.

I am still a virgin and therefore without child.
WE HAVE ANOTHER BIBLE IGNORANT FOOL CALLED "SHILA" EQUAL TO TRADESECRET'S BIBLE IGNORANCE, WHAT’S NEW? NOTHING!

NEXT?
That was very dismissive. 
But I can read your beef is with Tradesecret and his Bible ignorance. I just joined Debateart and my biblical knowledge is still very much a secret.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Shila

Shila,

YOUR QUOTE THAT I AGREE WITH, BUT YOU ARE STILL AS BIBLE IGNORANT AS TRADESECRET, BAR NONE!:  “I had a single exchange with the person you identified as Tradesecret. And yes he did come across are very Bible ignorant. Now I know better.”

YOUR BLATANT BIBLE IGNORANT QUOTE CONTINUES AT YOUR EXPENSE IN FRONT OF THE MEMBERSHIP: “It is possible Noah missed the other floods. Noah was not a well travelled person.”

HELLO? Anybody home today, NOT!  It matters NOT if Noah missed the other floods for obvious reasons of not having writings dating back to other places, because the entire Bible is written by our serial killer Jesus as being Yahweh God incarnate, you bible ignorant fool again! Get it?!

“And we also thank God constantly for this, that when you received the word of God which you heard from us, you accepted it not as the word of men but as what it really is, the word of God.” (1 Thessalonians 2:13) 

YOUR RUNAWAY QUOTE OF BEING TOO EMBARRASSED TO GIVE YOUR ALLEGED QUALIFICATIONS IN YOUR BIOGRAPHY:  “I didn’t list my qualifications or biblical knowledge because I am not interviewing for a job. Nor did I want to shame all the less qualified males here just from my presence.”

Barring your ever so weak EXCUSES not to give any information about yourself in your biography, and implying that males are not qualified to address your bible stupidity, then we can only assume that you are a second class woman, is this correct? If you are to SCARED to answer this simple question in front of the membership, it will be duly noted!

YOUR CONTINUED BIBLE IGNORANCE IN FRONT OF THE MEMBERSHIP QUOTE:  “You forgot Jesus’s status changed after the resurrection.”

OMG, the sadness is the fact that you don’t have enough sense to feel embarrassed about your complete bible stupidity!!!  The FACT remains that Jesus ONLY came for the Jews as I had stated (Matthew. 15:24) and that Jesus said NOT to go onto the way of the Gentiles (Matthew. 10:5) regardless to Him allegedly changing, understood bible fool? Huh? Maybe?

Are you calling Jesus as Yahweh God incarnate a LIAR relative to the passages stated above?! 

“EVERY word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.“ (Proverbs 30:5)

YOUR QUOTE THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE MERIT WITHIN THIS FORUM TO STAY HERE, OTHER THAN TO GO TO A CHILDREN’S FORUM TO SAVE FACE: “I am still a virgin and therefore without child.” 

What part of Jesus stating that you are to be fruitful and multiply don’t you understand if you follow His JUDEO-Christian Bible?

And God blessed them. And God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth.” (Genesis 1:28)

YOUR QUOTE WHEN I EASILY CALLED YOU BIBLE IGNORANT AS TRADESECRET: “That was very dismissive.”

HELLO, it was meant to be dismissive to an ungodly person like you that “thinks” they know the scriptures, BUT DOES NOT! 

In prayer with Jesus, He has told me to make you another example of what a bible stupid fool you are within the confines of this forum, essentially showing others what a TRUE Christian is not to be like!  Sorry.

NEXT?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Shila

Stephen,

Okay, come clean!  Since my departure there seems to be an equally bible fool to Miss Tradesecret called Shila  as I have personally shown in this thread alone!  Is this Tradesecret in disguise because her original moniker was too embarrassing to keep anymore because we and others easily made her the Bible fool?

Since Zeus is the king of all gods, I can only assume that he knows the answer to my aforementioned question. 

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Stephen,

Okay, come clean!  Since my departure there seems to be an equally bible fool called Shila relative to Miss Tradesecret as I have personally shown in this thread alone!  Is this Tradesecret in disguise because her original moniker was too embarrassing to keep anymore because we and others easily made her the Bible fool?

The answer to that question Brother D. is, who knows. Only He, she, other or something else only knows. But you are correct in that responses from shila all appear to be very bible ignorant and  Tradey-esque.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Shila

I see. And what was his status after the resurrection?
Shila
Shila
-->
@Stephen
-->
@Shila

I see. And what was his status after the resurrection?
Before his resurrection Jesus claimed he was sent only to save the Jews.
Matthew 15:24 He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.”

But Jesus’s status changed after the resurrection.

The Great Commission
Matthew 28:16 Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go.17 When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. 18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

Shila
Shila
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas

--> @Shila

Shila,

YOUR QUOTE THAT I AGREE WITH, BUT YOU ARE STILL AS BIBLE IGNORANT AS TRADESECRET, BAR NONE!:  “I had a single exchange with the person you identified as Tradesecret. And yes he did come across are very Bible ignorant. Now I know better.”

YOUR BLATANT BIBLE IGNORANT QUOTE CONTINUES AT YOUR EXPENSE IN FRONT OF THE MEMBERSHIP: “It is possible Noah missed the other floods. Noah was not a well travelled person.”

HELLO? Anybody home today, NOT!  It matters NOT if Noah missed the other floods for obvious reasons of not having writings dating back to other places, because the entire Bible is written by our serial killer Jesus as being Yahweh God incarnate, you bible ignorant fool again! Get it?!

“And we also thank God constantly for this, that when you received the word of God which you heard from us, you accepted it not as the word of men but as what it really is, the word of God.” (1 Thessalonians 2:13) 
This is why no one paid attention to other floods. They were all waiting to hear from Jesus.

YOUR RUNAWAY QUOTE OF BEING TOO EMBARRASSED TO GIVE YOUR ALLEGED QUALIFICATIONS IN YOUR BIOGRAPHY:  “I didn’t list my qualifications or biblical knowledge because I am not interviewing for a job. Nor did I want to shame all the less qualified males here just from my presence.”

Barring your ever so weak EXCUSES not to give any information about yourself in your biography, and implying that males are not qualified to address your bible stupidity, then we can only assume that you are a second class woman, is this correct? If you are to SCARED to answer this simple question in front of the membership, it will be duly noted!
If you haven’t noticed Shila has covered the first top 200 topics in the Religion forum.

YOUR CONTINUED BIBLE IGNORANCE IN FRONT OF THE MEMBERSHIP QUOTE:  “You forgot Jesus’s status changed after the resurrection.”

OMG, the sadness is the fact that you don’t have enough sense to feel embarrassed about your complete bible stupidity!!!  The FACT remains that Jesus ONLY came for the Jews as I had stated (Matthew. 15:24) and that Jesus said NOT to go onto the way of the Gentiles (Matthew. 10:5) regardless to Him allegedly changing, understood bible fool? Huh? Maybe?

Are you calling Jesus as Yahweh God incarnate a LIAR relative to the passages stated above?! 

“EVERY word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.“ (Proverbs 30:5)

The Great Commission
Matthew 28:16 Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go.17 When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. 18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

YOUR QUOTE THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE MERIT WITHIN THIS FORUM TO STAY HERE, OTHER THAN TO GO TO A CHILDREN’S FORUM TO SAVE FACE: “I am still a virgin and therefore without child.” 

What part of Jesus stating that you are to be fruitful and multiply don’t you understand if you follow His JUDEO-Christian Bible?

And God blessed them. And God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth.” (Genesis 1:28)
That was in Genesis where God instructed Adam and Eve to be fruitful and multiply. But the mission is different today. We are instructed to share the Gospels about  Jesus and salvation.
YOUR QUOTE WHEN I EASILY CALLED YOU BIBLE IGNORANT AS TRADESECRET: “That was very dismissive.”

HELLO, it was meant to be dismissive to an ungodly person like you that “thinks” they know the scriptures, BUT DOES NOT! 
Why are you so insecure? Would it comfort you to hear I will accept you for what you are?

In prayer with Jesus, He has told me to make you another example of what a bible stupid fool you are within the confines of this forum, essentially showing others what a TRUE Christian is not to be like!  Sorry.

NEXT?

Jesus uses people in strange ways. Your strong reaction to members who speak the WORD shows you need help in your faith.

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Shila

Shila,

YOUR QUOTE OF OUTRIGHT BIBLICAL IGNORANCE CONTINUES: "This is why no one paid attention to other floods. They were all waiting to hear from Jesus."

I am really tiring of your complete Bible stupidity and the history of DIFFERENT floods by other civilizations!  Each and every other flood is completely different than Jesus' flood as Yahweh god incarnate as He murdered innocent zygotes, fetus' and babies that did not know their parents being evil, and as Jesus watched the drowning of these innocent lives (Hebrews 4:13), understand bible fool?  

Shila, NO FREE RIDES! You forgot to address my following question to you, ready, or are you to SCARED?

1.  Barring your ever so weak EXCUSES not to give any information about yourself in your biography, and implying that males are not qualified to address your bible stupidity, then we can only assume that you are a second class woman, is this correct? If you are to SCARED to answer this simple question in front of the membership, it will be duly noted!

YOUR ONCE AGAIN BIBLE STUPID QUOTE OF CALLING JESUS A LIAR!: "You forgot Jesus’s status changed after the resurrection."

You forgot the following godly passage where Jesus stated: “God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?” (Numbers 23:19)  

"God does not change" (Malachi 3:6; James 1:17)

Therefore, Jesus cannot change His mind when He stated that He ONLY came for the Jews and NOT for the Gentiles! PERIOD! Do you understand simple biblical logic 101 or do you want to call Jesus' words a LIAR again?

YOUR BIBLE STUPID QUOTE AGAIN IN FRONT OF THE MEMBERSHIP:  "That was in Genesis where God instructed Adam and Eve to be fruitful and multiply. But the mission is different today. We are instructed to share the Gospels about  Jesus and salvation."

WRONG!  It amazes me in how utterly Bible stupid you truly are!  How can you remain upon this forum?

Within the New Testament is as follows that make you the Bible fool AGAIN in not being fruitful and multiplying for Jesus, to wit:

"You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he may give it to you." (John 15:16)

"Your wife will be like a fruitful vine within your house; your children will be like olive shoots around your table." (Psalm 128:3)

"By this my Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit and so prove to be my disciples." (John 15:8)

"Unless the Lord builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Unless the Lord watches over the city, the watchman stays awake in vain. It is in vain that you rise up early and go late to rest, eating the bread of anxious toil; for he gives to his beloved sleep. Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate." (Psalm 127:1-5)

YOUR RUNAWAY QUOTE OF DISPAIR: "Why are you so insecure? Would it comfort you to hear I will accept you for what you are?"

Fine, I accept the fact that you accept the fact that Jesus' true words and I EASILY OWN YOUR BIBLE STUPIDITY! Thank you!

YOUR QUOTE OF GRASPING FOR STRAWS THAT YOU CAN'T ADMIT THAT IT IS YOUR FAITH THAT GOES SEVERELY WANTING BECAUSE OF MY BIBLE KNOWLEDGE IS SUPERIOR OVER YOUR GRADE-SCHOOL KNOWLEDGE OF SAME!:  "Jesus uses people in strange ways. Your strong reaction to members who speak the WORD shows you need help in your faith.

Shila, you have so much to learn biblically to prevent further embarrassment, that it is going to be a long road for you if you remain upon this form, understood?  Let us know when you need a break from actual BIBLICAL AXIOMS that seemingly you've never read before, and that make you the continued Bible fool within this forum as I have shown in this thread alone!

Let us know when you want to take a break from over-dosing on your Bible Stupid Pills®️ in front of the membership, okay?  Even the equally Bible ignorant Tradesecret would be embarrassed upon you being within this esteemed forum! LOL

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret
@Shila

Stephen,

Question, who let this little waif monikered as "Shila" into this prestigious forum whereas they are giving it a bad name because of how Bible stupid Shila actually is in her wanting responses to my godly inspired posts?  Here we thought Miss Tradesecret was a bible fool, but as shown thus far, Shila is trying to ace her out of being the #1 Bible fool!  LOL

As we both know, Shila is is guilty of the following Jesus inspired passages:  

1.  “For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.” (2 Timothy 4:3) 

2.  A glad heart makes a cheerful face, but by sorrow of heart the spirit is crushed. The heart of him who has understanding seeks knowledge, but the mouths of fools feed on folly." ( Proverbs 15:13-14) 

Shila
Shila
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
--> @Shila

Shila,

YOUR QUOTE OF OUTRIGHT BIBLICAL IGNORANCE CONTINUES: "This is why no one paid attention to other floods. They were all waiting to hear from Jesus."

I am really tiring of your complete Bible stupidity and the history of DIFFERENT floods by other civilizations!  Each and every other flood is completely different than Jesus' flood as Yahweh god incarnate as He murdered innocent zygotes, fetus' and babies that did not know their parents being evil, and as Jesus watched the drowning of these innocent lives (Hebrews 4:13), understand bible fool?  
God saw the wickedness of the human race.

Genesis 6:5 The Lord saw how great the wickedness of the human race had become on the earth, and that every inclination of the thoughts of the human heart was only evil all the time. 6 The Lordregretted that he had made human beings on the earth, and his heart was deeply troubled. 7 So the Lord said, “I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created—and with them the animals, the birds and the creatures that move along the ground—for I regret that I have made them.” 8 But Noah found favor in the eyes of the Lord.

Shila, NO FREE RIDES! You forgot to address my following question to you, ready, or are you to SCARED?

1.  Barring your ever so weak EXCUSES not to give any information about yourself in your biography, and implying that males are not qualified to address your bible stupidity, then we can only assume that you are a second class woman, is this correct? If you are to SCARED to answer this simple question in front of the membership, it will be duly noted!
How can I be scared or a second class woman when no one dominates or controls Shila? 

YOUR ONCE AGAIN BIBLE STUPID QUOTE OF CALLING JESUS A LIAR!: "You forgot Jesus’s status changed after the resurrection."

You forgot the following godly passage where Jesus stated: “God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?” (Numbers 23:19)  

Therefore, Jesus cannot change His mind when He stated that He ONLY came for the Jews and NOT for the Gentiles! PERIOD! Do you understand simple biblical logic 101 or do you want to call Jesus' words a LIAR again?

I said Jesus’s status changed after his resurrection.
Matthew 28:18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.

That made Jesus responsible for not only the Jews but Gentiles too.

YOUR BIBLE STUPID QUOTE AGAIN IN FRONT OF THE MEMBERSHIP:  "That was in Genesis where God instructed Adam and Eve to be fruitful and multiply. But the mission is different today. We are instructed to share the Gospels about  Jesus and salvation."

WRONG!  It amazes me in how utterly Bible stupid you truly are!  How can you remain upon this forum?

Within the New Testament is as follows that make you the Bible fool AGAIN in not being fruitful for Jesus, to wit:

"You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he may give it to you." (John 15:16)

"Your wife will be like a fruitful vine within your house; your children will be like olive shoots around your table." (Psalm 128:3)

"By this my Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit and so prove to be my disciples." (John 15:8)

"Unless the Lord builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Unless the Lord watches over the city, the watchman stays awake in vain. It is in vain that you rise up early and go late to rest, eating the bread of anxious toil; for he gives to his beloved sleep. Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate." (Psalm 127:1-5)

Bearing fruit does not refer to children. We have to be productive as believers and united with Jesus to bring about change. The Gospels means good news. We are to spread the good news of Jesus and salvation.

YOUR RUNAWAY QUOTE OF DISPAIR: "Why are you so insecure? Would it comfort you to hear I will accept you for what you are?"

Fine, I accept the fact that you accept the fact that Jesus' true words and I OWN YOU BIBLE STUPIDITY! Thank you!

You appear obsessed with your own stupidity. Why do you believe the Bible caused your stupidity?

YOUR QUOTE OF GRASPING FOR STRAWS THAT YOU CAN'T ADMIT THAT IT IS YOUR FAITH THAT GOES SEVERELY WANTING BECAUSE OF MY BIBLE KNOWLEDGE IS SUPERIOR OVER YOUR GRADE-SCHOOL KNOWLEDGE OF SAME!:  "Jesus uses people in strange ways. Your strong reaction to members who speak the WORD shows you need help in your faith.

Shila, you have so much to learn biblically to prevent further embarrassment, that it is going to be a long road for you if you remain upon this form, understood?  Let us know when you need a break from actual BIBLICAL AXIOMS that seemingly you've never read before, and that make you the continued Bible fool within this forum as I have shown in this thread alone!

Let us know when you want to take a break from over dosing on your Bible Stupid Pills®️ in front of the membership, okay?
You treat the Bible like some therapy pill. What BIBLICAL AXIOMS have you read that made you what you are today?

Most members think I am a AI bot. That is where the state of the art in computer technology and robotics stand today.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Here we thought Miss Tradesecret was a bible fool,

Every champion loses eventually, Brother D.
Shila
Shila
-->
@Stephen
--> @BrotherD.Thomas
Here we thought Miss Tradesecret was a bible fool,

Every champion loses eventually, Brother D.
Will Brother D. accept your consolation? Was he your champion?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Shila

Shila, the soon to be the #1 Bible stupid and ignorant fool on DEBATEART and the runaway from questions posed to them,

YOUR QUOTE IN TRYING TO ADDRESS OF OUR JESUS, AS YAHWEH GOD INCARNATE, MURDERING INNOCENT ZYGOTES, FETUS’ AND BABIES: “God saw the wickedness of the human race.”

Yes, Jesus did see this evil, but why did He have to murder innocent human life forms as described above? Can we still call Jesus ever loving and forgiving, I say we have to accept reality and say NO!  What is your position on this topic, or are you once again too SCARED to give one where you will go into hiding again?

YOUR RUNNING AWAY AGAIN FROM TELLING US YOUR GODLY GENDER: “How can I be scared or a second class woman when no one dominates or controls Shila?

AGAIN, you are just too SCARED to tell us your gender that Jesus has given you, why?  Are you a hermaphrodite and to embarrassed to tell us?

Listen up, wash your hands, and then reach down into your neither regions and feel around for either a male or female anatomy, okay? Then tell us what you felt, then you can tell us if you are male of female, simple enough?  Have your mommy tell you if need be, okay?

YOUR TRULY BIBLE IGNORANT QUOTE ONCE AGAIN: “I said Jesus’s status changed after his resurrection.”

JESUS AS GOD CANNOT CHANGE AS HIS INSPIRED WORDS SO STATE FORTHWITH, YOU BIBLE STUPID FOOL, ENOUGH!!!!

God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?” (Numbers 23:19)  

Therefore, once again you call Jesus a LIAR to his face with His inspired words, BLASPHEME!!!

YOUR BIBLE BIRDBRAINED MODUS OPERANDI QUOTE IS WITHOUT BOUNDS!:  “Bearing fruit does not refer to children.”

HELLO?!  Read the godly passages AGAIN shown below where in fact being fruitful is regarding having many children to be Christian soldiers for the cause!

"You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he may give it to you." (John 15:16)

"Your wife will be like a fruitful vine within your house; your children will be like olive shoots around your table." (Psalm 128:3)

"By this my Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit and so prove to be my disciples." (John 15:8)

"Unless the Lord builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Unless the Lord watches over the city, the watchman stays awake in vain. It is in vain that you rise up early and go late to rest, eating the bread of anxious toil; for he gives to his beloved sleep. Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate." (Psalm 127:1-5)

YOUR MISLEADING QUOTE TO TRY AND SAVE FACE WITHIN THIS ESTEEMED FORUM WHERE YOU DO NOT BELONG! “You appear obsessed with your own stupidity. Why do you believe the Bible caused your stupidity?”

HUH? Your claptrap is embarrassing, where you erroneously assume as a premise the conclusion in which you wish to reach. How sad that you remain within this forum and giving it a bad name!  What a little kid you are with your child like rhetoric in front of the membership!

YOUR INSIDIOUS QUOTE MAKING YOU THE CONTINUED BIBLE PINHEADED PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN FOOL!:  “You treat the Bible like some therapy pill. What BIBLICAL AXIOMS have you read that made you what you are today? Most members think I am a AI bot. That is where the state of the art in computer technology and robotics stand today.”

As embarrassingly seen, you wouldn't know what a biblical axiom was if it hit you in the face!  You run upon "opinions" without any biblical vouchsafing whatsoever, and this is your problem where Jesus and I easily are making you the Bible inept fool that you are!  LOL

NEXT DUMBFOUNDED OF THE BIBLE DINGBAT EQUAL TO SHILA WILL BE ...?