finally - the question of god is resolved.

Author: Vici

Total: 76
BrotherD.Thomas
Debates: 0
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@ethang5
@Stephen
@Tradesecret
@Shila

Stephen,

Question:  do you think that the esteemed moderators of DEBATEART are joking around with us in letting the Bible dunderhead Shila be a part of this religion forum?  Or, are they allowing Shila to stay here to show what NOT to be like if you want to call yourself a Christian?  As we easily agree, as if ethang5 and Tradesecret weren't obtuse enough relative to the JUDEO-Christian Bible, then comes along Shila waving the flag of their Bible stupidity as well!

Thank Zeus that we remain here to call out these Bible dunces in behalf of this religion forum, praise!

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Shila
--> @BrotherD.Thomas
Here we thought Miss Tradesecret was a bible fool,

Every champion loses eventually, Brother D.
Will Brother D. accept your consolation? Was he your champion?

I see you missed the subject in question. But when don't you?

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Stephen,
Question:  do you think that the esteemed moderators of DEBATEART are joking around with us in letting the Bible dunderhead Shila be a part of this religion forum?  Or, are they allowing Shila to stay here to show what NOT to be like if you want to call yourself a Christian?  As we easily agree, as if ethang5 and Tradesecret weren't obtuse enough relative to the JUDEO-Christian Bible, then comes along Shila waving the flag of their Bible stupidity as well!

Every village has its idiot, Brother D.
Shila
Shila
-->
@Stephen
--> @BrotherD.Thomas
Stephen,
Question:  do you think that the esteemed moderators of DEBATEART are joking around with us in letting the Bible dunderhead Shila be a part of this religion forum?  Or, are they allowing Shila to stay here to show what NOT to be like if you want to call yourself a Christian?  As we easily agree, as if ethang5 and Tradesecret weren't obtuse enough relative to the JUDEO-Christian Bible, then comes along Shila waving the flag of their Bible stupidity as well!

Every village has its idiot, Brother D.
Now you are even shaming him (Brother D.) by name!! 

Shila
Shila
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
--> @Shila

Shila, the soon to be the #1 Bible stupid and ignorant fool on DEBATEART and the runaway from questions posed to them,

YOUR QUOTE IN TRYING TO ADDRESS OF OUR JESUS, AS YAHWEH GOD INCARNATE, MURDERING INNOCENT ZYGOTES, FETUS’ AND BABIES: “God saw the wickedness of the human race.”

Yes, Jesus did see this evil, but why did He have to murder innocent human life forms as described above? Can we still call Jesus ever loving and forgiving, I say we have to accept reality and say NO!  What is your position on this topic, or are you once again too SCARED to give one where you will go into hiding again?

That was God the Father who sent the flood to end the wickedness of the human race. Genesis 6. Old Testament .
Jesus was sent to save the world in the New Testament. Two different events.

YOUR RUNNING AWAY AGAIN FROM TELLING US YOUR GODLY GENDER: “How can I be scared or a second class woman when no one dominates or controls Shila?

AGAIN, you are just too SCARED to tell us your gender that Jesus has given you, why?  Are you a hermaphrodite and to embarrassed to tell us?

Listen up, wash your hands, and then reach down into your neither regions and feel around for either a male or female anatomy, okay? Then tell us what you felt, then you can tell us if you are male of female, simple enough?  Have your mommy tell you if need be, okay?
From the name Shila you should have guessed it’s a female’s name. I guess you only know a few female names you found in the Bible. 

YOUR TRULY BIBLE IGNORANT QUOTE ONCE AGAIN: “I said Jesus’s status changed after his resurrection.”

JESUS AS GOD CANNOT CHANGE AS HIS INSPIRED WORDS SO STATE FORTHWITH, YOU BIBLE STUPID FOOL, ENOUGH!!!!

God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?” (Numbers 23:19)  

"God does not change" (Malachi 3:6; James 1:17)

Therefore, once again you call Jesus a LIAR to his face with His inspired words, BLASPHEME!!!

When Jesus’s status changed so did his responsibility.
His original mission was to save the Jews.
But after his resurrection he was given full authority over heaven and earth. Therefore his responsibility was to save both Jews and gentiles.
Remember Jesus only did what his Father commanded him to do. Try reading your Bible.
John 14:31 but he comes so that the world may learn that I love the Father and do exactly what my Father has commanded me. “Come now; let us leave.

YOUR BIBLE BIRDBRAINED MODUS OPERANDI QUOTE IS WITHOUT BOUNDS!:  “Bearing fruit does not refer to children.”

HELLO?!  Read the godly passages AGAIN shown below where in fact being fruitful is regarding having many children to be Christian soldiers for the cause!

"You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he may give it to you." (John 15:16)

"Your wife will be like a fruitful vine within your house; your children will be like olive shoots around your table." (Psalm 128:3)

"By this my Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit and so prove to be my disciples." (John 15:8)

"Unless the Lord builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Unless the Lord watches over the city, the watchman stays awake in vain. It is in vain that you rise up early and go late to rest, eating the bread of anxious toil; for he gives to his beloved sleep. Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate." (Psalm 127:1-5)
Bearing fruit does not refer to children. We have to be productive as believers and united with Jesus to bring about change. The Gospels means good news. We are to spread the good news of Jesus and salvation.

YOUR MISLEADING QUOTE TO TRY AND SAVE FACE WITHIN THIS ESTEEMED FORUM WHERE YOU DO NOT BELONG! “You appear obsessed with your own stupidity. Why do you believe the Bible caused your stupidity?”

HUH? Your claptrap is embarrassing, where you erroneously assume as a premise the conclusion in which you wish to reach. How sad that you remain within this forum and giving it a bad name!  What a little kid you are with your child like rhetoric in front of the membership!
You treat the Bible like some therapy pill. What BIBLICAL AXIOMS have you read that made you what you are today?

YOUR INSIDIOUS QUOTE MAKING YOU THE CONTINUED BIBLE PINHEADED PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN FOOL!:  “You treat the Bible like some therapy pill. What BIBLICAL AXIOMS have you read that made you what you are today? Most members think I am a AI bot. That is where the state of the art in computer technology and robotics stand today.”

As embarrassingly seen, you wouldn't know what a biblical axiom was if it hit you in the face!  You run upon "opinions" without any biblical vouchsafing whatsoever, and this is your problem where Jesus and I easily are making you the Bible inept fool that you are!  LOL

You earn less than 20,000$ and only finished  high school . That would make you poorly equipped to have intelligent discussions. 
NEXT DUMBFOUNDED OF THE BIBLE DINGBAT EQUAL TO SHILA WILL BE ...?
A high school diploma does not prepare  you to study the Bible. You need a degree in Theology.
Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Shila is your best friend BrotherD.Thomas.

I hardly attend this site anymore - but from time to time find a moment to catch up. 

I am pleased you managed to find your tongue again.  am I obtuse? 
Shila
Shila
-->
@Tradesecret
--> @BrotherD.Thomas
Shila is your best friend BrotherD.Thomas.

I hardly attend this site anymore - but from time to time find a moment to catch up. 

I am pleased you managed to find your tongue again.  am I 
Is that the only body part that interests you?

Stephen
Stephen
Where is the 92 year old Sikh from Tonga aka Vici .? 

Shila
Shila
-->
@Stephen
Where is the 92 year old Sikh from Tonga aka Vici .? 

I just checked Vici’s profile.

It doesn’t make sense. A Tamil for Tonga following Sikhism.
But then again I am new here and hardly know anyone.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Shila
It doesn’t make sense. A Tamil for Tonga following Sikhism.

I did mention this here>#3
saying:

Incidentally, why would you - a self-confessed Sikh - be promoting and recommending the Christian bible. I would have thought that the sacred book The Guru Granth Sahib - for a Sikh and a believer in reincarnation that is - would be first in line for promoting?

Both Tamil ( Shiva) AND a Sikh (Waheguru)! ......  That promotes the Christian bible. That is unusual.  #3
Shila
Shila
-->
@Sidewalker
--> @Shila
Logical absolutes exist. Logical absolutes are conceptual by nature, are not dependent on space, time, physical properties, or human nature. They are not the product of the physical universe (space, time, matter), because if the physical universe were to disappear, logical absolutes would still be true. Logical Absolutes are not the product of human minds, because human minds are different, not absolute. But, since logical absolutes are always true everywhere, and not dependent upon human minds, it must be an absolute transcendent mind that is authoring them. This mind is called God.
How Gods mind works is detailed in the Bible. God sacrificed the world to save Noah with a giant flood. God then sacrificed his son Jesus to bring salvation to the Gentiles.
Nope, how God's mind works is not detailed in the Bible, in fact, the Bible is explicit that we can't know the details of how Gods mind works.

Isaiah 55:8-9
For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Romans 11:33 
O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!
How Gods mind works is detailed in the Bible.
When you read the biography of a person you have some idea how the person’s mind works and what his intentions are.

Through the Word of God we understand his his mind works, what he is thinking and saying.

One of the greatest ways we get to know the person of Jesus is through the Word of God. The Bible is God’s revelation of Himself and His purposes throughout history. Jesus Himself taught that the Scriptures reveal who He is (Luke 24:2744–45John 5:39).

The Bible presents us with eyewitness testimony of the revelation of God in Jesus Christ: “For we did not follow cleverly devised stories when we told you about the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ in power, but we were eyewitnesses of his majesty. . . . We ourselves heard this voice that came from heaven when we were with him on the sacred mountain. We also have the prophetic message as something completely reliable, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts” (2 Peter 1:16–19).

From Genesis to Revelation, Scripture is God’s revelation of Himself for all to read and understand.

Many people can acknowledge the fact that there is a God. But God wants us to know Him intimately—to spend all eternity in close fellowship with Him

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
I hardly attend this site anymore 

And that is far too often.
Shila
Shila
-->
@Stephen
--> @Tradesecret
I hardly attend this site anymore 

And that is far too often.
He treats DebateArt like it’s attending church.

Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
So many members talking to themselves.
Shila
Shila
Polytheist-Witch: So many members talking to themselves.
Your post is a good example.

35 days later

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Vici
So, not resolved then.

Though I'm not sure that the GOD concept is even a question.