Right wing politics

Author: badger

Total: 72
coal
Debates: 6
coal
-->
@badger
You're unravelling, fuckface. And Cassie was 19 or about two years younger than me either way, and we were never more than friendly kids.
You and I both know that's a lie.  Just like we both know that when she told you exactly how old she was, you kept pushing the envelope. 

Unlike you . . .  
It is actually hilarious watching you try to make claims about me, in response to facts about you. 

. . . I can actually get laid irl.
By robbing the cradle, no less.

Sad life of hiding behind avatars and internet boyfriends. What a loser you are, mate, with your fuckface pompous posts. 
Deflection.  There it is.  But we're focusing on you.  Our resident degenerate alcoholic.  With a predilection for being a bit too friendly with jailbait. 
coal
coal
-->
@Greyparrot
You speak of getting laid like it's a good thing....
I don't know, or want to know, what if any extent badger has engaged in any act of intercourse.

But he acts like he never asked Cassie to send explicit photos of herself, assuming that his doing so has been forgotten from the collective memory of the site.  

I didn't even name her, but he's opened that door.  
Shila
Debates: 0
Shila
--> @Shila
Badger has been around for quite some time.  Thett simply had forgotten badger's long history of being a disgusting pervert.  For example, there was a very young girl on a prior debate site who he sexually harassed to the point that she almost left the site.  She was a bit fragile to begin with, but she had a rough home environment.  Which she talked about.  And which badger knew.  

He identified her as someone who was susceptible to his sort of mischief.  Then he targeted her.  And he tried to "groom" her in the exact same way as he tried to accuse me of.  Society treats it differently when it's a fully adult male directing that sort of attention to a 13 or 14 year old girl, which is exactly what badger did.  She's older now and I assume has grown up quite a bit.  And she was irritating, generally, on the site.  But under no circumstances was how he treated her appropriate.  
What more do you expect from a bunch of Irish rappers?
badger
badger
thett already vouched for me, fuckface. You gotta be the creepiest piece of shit I've ever had the displeasure of knowing. thett sees it now I bet. Others too. It always baffled me how you got any respect at all.

Good day, creep. 
Shila
Shila
-->
@badger
thett already vouched for me, fuckface. You gotta be the creepiest piece of shit I've ever had the displeasure of knowing. thett sees it now I bet. Others too. It always baffled me how you got any respect at all.

Good day, creep. 
It certainly wasn’t enough that thett vouched for you. You are still very upset and cannot get over your rejection by Cassie when she was a minor and now as an adult.

coal
coal
-->
@badger
thett already vouched for me, fuckface. 
Thett has in no way, shape or form "vouched" for you.  I doubt he even knew the extent of your behavior, such as when you asked her to send you explicit pictures when you knew she was a minor. 

Avery
Avery

You really need to:

(1) Learn to let things go

(2) Not be so sensitive

Your entire existence on DDO and Dart has been riddled with doing the opposite of those two things. So many of your issues with imabench and the general DDO and Dart community wouldn't exist if you hardened up mentally. You're going to keep getting trolled and harassed until you heed those basic life lessons.
Number 1 is relevant, number 2 is questionable.

If I'm sensitive, I introspect and let go of the toxic emotions later but some anger is useful; the world will push you around like a ragdoll if you're only passive, especially as a man or boy.

If I'm failing to let something go it's often because i've resisted being sensitive and to solve it I need to decompress pent up rage into sadness, pain and even jealousy and come to terms with what I really feel to then deal with those emotions.

So, in other words the solution to letting go is to become sensitive first and the solution to reducing net sensitivity is to let things go.

I don't resent my sensitivity, it lets me feel alive. I do wonder sometimes what emotionless people even feel like on a daily basis, it must be hell to live through.
Being as sensitive as you are makes it a fun game to poke you: people poke you slightly and they get a fun, huge reaction -- that's your problem. That is different to having a spine, being angry at injustice etc. Your over-reaction sub communicates to people that you can't handle genuine problems

You are able to stand up for yourself in a non-emotional way that lets people know not to push you around. You don't do that, and you should, because it prevent people messing with you even more.

You're going to keep getting trolled and harassed until you heed those basic life lessons.
That's alright, I prefer me than someone it can truly break. I know how to handle it and get the wrongdoers punished if it's needed. Sometimes, like when a certain someone harassed me on the PMs, blocking the idiot and letting them be is more worthwhile than driving the toxic mess to create a new account.

People assume I do it as a 'don't fuck with me' thing but it's also out of principle. Either everyone is equally allowed to harass everyone or nobody should be, it's pretty simple.
It's better that no-one gets trolled; you're not preventing anyone getting trolled, rather you're setting yourself up for trolling. You're a martyr for a cause that needn't exist.
sadolite
sadolite
" But that's the lot you're throwing in with. " That's a two way street. When one identifies with a political party you are only as good as it most corrupt POS that also identifies with it.  But with that said, the govt requires you to identify with corrupt pieces of shit to vote.

Avery
Avery
-->
@coal
@badger
I had forgotten so much about those days that I initially thought you two were talking about RoyalPaladin.

I'm not even sure I want to correct what people are saying because it should be buried in the past, but I guess some people only have a past, so they cling to it like it's their identity.

So many ex-DDO people just can't move on from past drama...
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@badger
What is your take on that Irish MP Clare Daly? Is she "right wing" to you?

She has been called a lot worse than that for simply asking the left dominated EU to GTFO of Ukraine.

coal
coal
-->
@Avery
I wasn't commenting on how badger treated Royal.  She was >18 at the time she was on the site.  
Avery
Avery
-->
@coal
I wasn't commenting on how badger treated Royal.  She was >18 at the time she was on the site.  
Yes, I see that now.

Btw I lied about my age on DDO so that I could join earlier, but that's another story.

I honestly can't remember whether Badger started sending me 'requests' when my stated age was 16 or 19. It's just so long ago. Either way, his comments haven't affected me in any noticeable way. 
coal
coal
-->
@Avery
Assuming you are Cassie, I didn't expect that badger's behaviour would have had a long term impact.

But I also don't think you ever sent him nudes.  

Regardless of whether it caused any long term harm, he was egregiously out of line. 
badger
badger
Who knows why this little weirdo is piling on now. I never asked a user on this site for nudes. And as if Cassie wouldn't have told all if I did, attention seeker that she was. Catfish since, as I hear it. Nice btw there. 

I guess sore at being ignored. 
badger
badger
I'm getting real bored of this site if I'm being honest. 
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@badger
getting real bored!
Avery
Avery
-->
@coal
Assuming you are Cassie
About a decade ago, I remember that I claimed having read Infinite Jest on my profile, and then you called me out on that in PMs (and stopped once you realized how young I was).

That should help convince you.

But I also don't think you ever sent him nudes.  
Of course not lol.

Regardless of whether it caused any long term harm, he was egregiously out of line. 
There's a big difference between talking like that to a 14, 16 and 19 year old. I can't remember when he started talking to me like that. The age of consent in my country is 16, too.
Avery
Avery
-->
@badger
Who knows why this little weirdo is piling on now.
You two are talking about me, you silly goose. Why wouldn't I respond?

I never asked a user on this site for nudes.
We're clearly talking about DDO, not Dart.

And as if Cassie wouldn't have told all if I did, attention seeker that she was.
I had dozens of people ask me for stuff like that on DDO. You weren't the only one. 

You also asked for my underwear color. You furthermore declared that I had "pancake nipples" in the public forum, implying that you had seen my nudes. 

Catfish since, as I hear it. Nice btw there. 
IIRC, you had to be 13 to join DDO. I wanted to join but I was too young. What would you have done?
Best.Korea
Debates: 276
Best.Korea
You cant reason with coal. He likes to eat coal.
badger
badger
-->
@Avery
And as if Cassie wouldn't have told all if I did, attention seeker that she was.
I had dozens of people ask me for stuff like that on DDO. You weren't the only one. 
I notice you've never explicitly said I did, because I didn't. 

You also asked for my underwear color.
I told Wylted this recently when it came out you're a catfish. Because you were a hyper conservative, prudish little poster. A constant tirade against EmilRose and female promiscuity in general. And constantly banging PM's at me. I refused to speak to you unless you told me.

I never asked for shit besides and had no interest. It was an admittedly childish joke on you. 

You furthermore declared that I had "pancake nipples"
Sounds like a younger me. Funny that stuck with you though. Been worrying about it ever since?

Peace out, you desperate little weirdo. 

badger
badger
Proof is right there. If I asked this dumb bitch for nudes, she'd have said it right there, not waffled about underwear colour. 

Am I shitting on a special moment for you here, Cassie? 

Dumb bitch. 
Best.Korea
Debates: 276
Best.Korea
I think the little badger is sad today.
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@badger
First of all, I'm drunk. But I'm also inspired. But then again, I have work in the morning, so don't expect too much.

But I wonder where it comes to certain individuals. Like, some of you right wingers are obviously decent people. But then you get the likes of TWS69 or who cares, a 70 year old man raving about blackwashing of Ariel the fucking dolphin or whatever she is. Or Trump gets the KKK, same shit.
And when you post while inebriated, you make a complete and utter fool (more like ASS) of yourself.

I am not 70 years old.

I am also not the only one talking about the reality of blackwashing and the left chalking it up to political correctness carte blanche. It is an issue that needs to be addressed, like so many other issues indicative of blatant racial double standards. 

If you don't like what others say in expressing their views/opinions, then just stop posting or go away. It's quite simple, really. 
RationalMadman
Debates: 569
RationalMadman
So far, I wasnt messed with in this thread other than some nonsense from badger.

Badger was messed with by coal and vice versa and Avery messed with all.

So, all I see is avery's theory is only self fulfilling because she decided that I am fun to mess with.

Thanks for the advice, life coach. I am pretty sure I am okay.
coal
coal
-->
@Avery
About a decade ago, I remember that I claimed having read Infinite Jest on my profile, and then you called me out on that in PMs (and stopped once you realized how young I was).

That should help convince you.
Yep.  That does indeed. 

There's a big difference between talking like that to a 14, 16 and 19 year old. I can't remember when he started talking to me like that. The age of consent in my country is 16, too.
There is a big difference, indeed.  

Shila
Shila
-->
@badger
Proof is right there. If I asked this dumb bitch for nudes, she'd have said it right there, not waffled about underwear colour. 

Am I shitting on a special moment for you here, Cassie? 

Dumb bitch
If you thought she was smart you would not have tried to seduce a minor. It reflects worse on you than it does on her, she was 14 then.

Avery
Avery
-->
@badger
I notice you've never explicitly said I did, because I didn't. 
No, no. You did ask me for nudes. What I can't recall is when you asked me.

You also asked for my underwear color.
I told Wylted this recently when it came out you're a catfish. Because you were a hyper conservative, prudish little poster. A constant tirade against EmilRose and female promiscuity in general. And constantly banging PM's at me. I refused to speak to you unless you told me.

I never asked for shit besides and had no interest. It was an admittedly childish joke on you. 
Firstly, I did catfish and it was the wrong thing to do. I initially made that decision to catfish when I was 12 years old and it's my fault for making it and not correcting it sooner. I really wanted to join DDO but I had to lie about my age.

Secondly, my point was that there are records of you asking for personal information besides the nudes. Your reasons for asking me that personal question (and the others) are besides my point. 

Finally, none of this really matters. It's buried in the past and it should have stayed there. I haven't thought about it in nearly a decade and I'm only discussing it to keep the record straight.

You furthermore declared that I had "pancake nipples"
Sounds like a younger me. Funny that stuck with you though. Been worrying about it ever since?
You do understand that you're proving what coal is accusing you of, right?

I'll make it super clear for you: you asked me for nudes.
Avery
Avery
So far, I wasnt messed with in this thread other than some nonsense from badger.

Badger was messed with by coal and vice versa and Avery messed with all.

So, all I see is avery's theory is only self fulfilling because she decided that I am fun to mess with.

Thanks for the advice, life coach. I am pretty sure I am okay.
I'm not going to write post after post trying to convince you. If you honestly think your emotional, overly sensitive reactions don't tempt people to troll and harass you, then you're free to believe that.

badger
badger
I say obscene shit all the time. I don't play at being a college professor on an internet forum so I can scold young boys over PM for kicks. One's an appropriate use of an internet forum. The other is predator behaviour.

I didn't ask you for shit, you dopey bitch. I trolled an obnoxious and silly poster.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Shila
If Badge is Irish, they were probably raised as a Catholic and therefore will know all about predatory behaviour in the vestry.

Just saying.