Happy Bleach Day

Author: Vader

Total: 21
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Time to see the Thousand Year War animated!
Shila
Debates: 0
Shila
-->
@Vader
White struggles to stay white. Some say beach but most know it’s bleach.
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Vader
Will say that I’m cautiously optimistic after watching the first episode, though I’ve read the manga and wasn’t exactly happy with this arc when I read it.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@whiteflame
I still need to catch up to Bleach lol
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
Raise a glass, everyone!
Athias
Debates: 20
Athias
I don't know... I've been done with Bleach for years, the live action being the last thing I watched. Is the animation impressive?
Shila
Shila
-->
@Mharman
Raise a glass, everyone!
Exactly one year since President Donald Trump suggested the possibility of an "injection" of disinfectant /bleach in a person infected with the coronavirus at the White House .

whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Athias
It certainly looks impressive to me. Several steps up from the anime previously.

Athias
Athias
-->
@whiteflame
It certainly looks impressive to me. Several steps up from the anime previously.
I relented and just watched the first episode, and you're right: the animation, the art, the detail, etc. are all quite stunning and several steps above its predecessor. I don't know how well it'll be able to hold my attention, because similar to you, I'm not a particular fan of this arc, but it's Bleach, so I'll at least give it few episodes.

Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
-->
@Shila
Gronk would be proud of me, wouldn't he?
Ehyeh
Debates: 31
Ehyeh
I watched bleach many years ago, i dropped it in the end. I cant remember the reason exactly, i think it was because they were running up some stairs for what seemed like 100 episodes. Maybe im conflating it with another anime.
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
Cartoons are for children. Are you children?
Shila
Shila
Best.Korea: Cartoons are for children. Are you children?
You must mean, Are you a child? Now you know why Putin never speaks English.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Weebs
Shila
Shila
-->
@ILikePie5
Weebs
Explain yourself.

What does weeb mean? A weeb is a derisive term for a non-Japanese person who is so obsessed with Japanese culture that they wish they were actually Japanese.

Athias
Athias
-->
@Best.Korea
Everyone is someone's child. And while anime are cartoons, like any work of fiction, they spark the imagination; they spark interest; they spark emotional entry. Your rationale is flawed. If one were to watch a political show, which is for the most part "fiction," how would that speak to one's age, or as you implied, "maturity," as opposed to watching "Black Lagoon," for those of you who know is an anime with themes which I'm fairly confident most parents would not want their children watching?

If you don't like anime/cartoons, then you don't like them. But don't fool yourself into thinking that it's because you're more "mature" than those who do. Your statement in and of itself is a testament to that.
Shila
Shila
-->
@Athias

--> @Best.Korea
Everyone is someone's child. And while anime are cartoons, like any work of fiction, they spark the imagination; they spark interest; they spark emotional entry. Your rationale is flawed. If one were to watch a political show, which is for the most part "fiction," how would that speak to one's age, or as you implied, "maturity," as opposed to watching "Black Lagoon," for those of you who know is an anime with themes which I'm fairly confident most parents would not want their children watching? 

If you don't like anime/cartoons, then you don't like them. But don't fool yourself into thinking that it's because you're more "mature" than those who do. Your statement in and of itself is a testament to that.
You don’t seem to know Asian children. We get that from your advice to Best.Korea.

Athias
Athias
-->
@Shila
You don’t seem to know Asian children.
What does that matter?

We get that from your advice to Best.Korea.
You mean your erroneous inference?

Shila
Shila
-->
@Athias
--> @Shila
You don’t seem to know Asian children. 
What does that matter?
It means you don’t know Asian children.
We get that from your advice to Best.Korea.
You mean your erroneous inference?
Soon as you advised him, he got banned.
Athias
Athias
-->
@Shila
I will neither confirm nor deny this. But what relevance does it have as it concerns the subject of this thread?

Unless I advised him on his posts on the subject of pedophilia, then I don't see how I'm even remotely responsible for his getting banned. I don't know much on the circumstances that lead to his ban, so I won't state much on it.
Shila
Shila
-->
@Athias
--> @Shila
I will neither confirm nor deny this. But what relevance does it have as it concerns the subject of this thread?

Unless I advised him on his posts on the subject of pedophilia, then I don't see how I'm even remotely responsible for his getting banned. I don't know much on the circumstances that lead to his ban, so I won't state much on it.
You were communicating with him just before he got banned. Try to remember what you told him that altered his behaviour so radically?