It was wrong to mute Shila

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 20
Best.Korea
Debates: 274
Best.Korea
They were wrong to mute Shila. They should remove censorship and apologize to Shila.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
That's not the reason in which they were muted, but sure thing. Did someone not get their pacifier today?
TWS1405
Debates: 0
TWS1405
-->
@Best.Korea
Oh look, the pedophile defending the forum troll. How cute. *facepalm* 
RationalMadman
Debates: 568
RationalMadman
-->
@Best.Korea
I agree. If she can reform the toxicity, there is no issue 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Vader
I dont care for your reasoning and logic. I am capable of deciding what is valid.

I decided that your logic is invalid. Such invalid logic in most cases should not even be payed attention to. In most cases if I ran into you, I would just insult you.

But it seems that we had a misfortune happen to us here.

It doesnt matter what reason you used to mute Shila. It was invalid reason. It was censorship.

You can still fix your decision. Or you cant because you would feel embarrased admitting failure? 

I dont care much about your feelings. I dont consider you as an important being.

However, you support that which I oppose.

This means we have conflict of interest.

You probably thought: "mute Shila = problem solved". 

Such invalid logic implies there was a problem. There was no problem. So you solved nothing. 

You shouldnt go crying about people opposing to your decisions. Same way you wrongly give yourself a right to think your decision is valid, I rightfully give myself the right to decide what is valid and I decided your decision is invalid.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Best.Korea
It wasn't censorship by any means. It's funny to me how you consider what I did as censorship despite my very much anti censorship approach to modding, which means you are extremely unintelligent in your view of me and my policy.

It was not censorship. Censorship is haulting what people say based on a disagreement of policy. I halted his posting privilege's due an issue that could cause harm to the site if not dealt with properly. If I was pro censorship, you would've been banned long ago...
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
Well, it seems they corrected their mistake? Thank God. I thought I would have to campaign for a month.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Best.Korea
There was no mistake. It was a second review of the case at hand, which is not about their belief, conduct, etc.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Vader
I decide what is true. I have decided that what you said is not true. I am not going to bother to explain to you, as you would not understand.
coal
Debates: 6
coal
-->
@TWS1405
I don't know what best.korea's sexual interests are, but he writes like he's about 13-15 years old.  So keep that in mind.  

I also think his psychological (and by implication, psychosexual) maturity were probably severely stunted by the pandemic.  He isn't the only one, but the phenomenon is so common it's been the subject of emerging research. 

That being said, absent that context, I would probably agree with your assessment given his thread about how pedophiles are treated in prison.  His expression of "sympathy" for pedophiles suggests it's potentially more than that. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@Best.Korea
When you violate the CoC eventually and then get banned, do not come crying to me when you don't listen
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Vader
I dont really care that much about you.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
 Dear coal,

You have been defeated in "corporal punishment" post where you also accused me of being a 14 year old who is still spanked by parents. Now you accuse me of being a pedophile. 

Normally, I wouldnt respond to such nonsense, and this case is no exception. 

You and me, we are different people.
You support spanking children. I oppose to that. 

I have already made clear to you that I dont consider you a valuable human being.

You have done nothing to change my consideration, so your value is still 0.
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@Best.Korea
You are a pedoohile. 

When you make post after post defending pedophilia, advocating that children be allowed to do what they want sexually with their bodies and with adults, that’s being a pedophile. 

As such, no one needs to accuse you of being a pedophile. You’re advertising it, FFS! 
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Marc Victor burner account????

Shila
Shila
Thank you all for your support. I am glad to be back and not at all offended that my personality was seen as highly automated. But I did pass the I am not a Robot test at the beginning of my sign on. So it was a bit surprising that was somehow overruled.
But I am back and after I revealed a little more of myself I won over some friends. No damage done.
K_Michael
Debates: 38
K_Michael
-->
@TWS1405
When you make post after post defending pedophilia, advocating that children be allowed to do what they want sexually with their bodies and with adults, that’s being a pedophile. 

I disagree. One  can defend a viewpoint without believing in it. And I don't think you can be 14 and a pedophile, unless you're attracted to <~10 (pre-pubescent)
TWS1405
TWS1405
One  can defend a viewpoint without believing in it. 
Not the topic of pedophilia. 

Intellectual cowards block others they still engage with, but cannot refute no matter how hard they try. 

K_Michael
K_Michael
-->
@TWS1405
Intellectual cowards block others they still engage with, but cannot refute no matter how hard they try. 
What have I not refuted here?
K_Michael
K_Michael
-->
@TWS1405
I honestly don't remember why I decided to block you, so you are unblocked until further notice.