Total: 618
BrotherD.Thomas
Debates: 0
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret
@Shila

MY FORTHCOMING POSTS WILL ADD TO JESUS' TRUE MODUS OPERANDI IN BEING THE HISTORICAL JESUS, PRAISE BIBLE AXIOMS!

The ever so Biblically inept Shila has accused me of blaspheming against my serial killer Jesus as Yahweh God incarnate relative to His true attributes and modus operandi, and I have asked this Bible fool Shila  if she wanted to discuss my godly position upon this topic, but, she RAN AWAY every time and went into Hiding just like Miss Tradesecret has to do to save face!

Therefore, I am NOT blaspheming Jesus because I have described Jesus' true historical modus operandi within the scriptures in Jesus being Yahweh God incarnate, of which are the following biblical axioms, to wit:  Jesus is shown to be jealous, selfish, self-centered, petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capricious, and malevolent!

Heads up Shila the Bible fool, you did not want to discuss Jesus' true MO as shown above with me, therefore, you remain QUIET and learn your place in the godly scheme of things and actually follow the Bible herewith as a 2nd class woman shown below since I am the man, and you DO NOT have the authority to teach, or exercise the authority over me, understood?! 

Let a woman learn quietly with all submissiveness. I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet. For Adam was formed first, then Eve; and Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor." (1 Timothy 2:11-14)

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas

Since I am the ONLY TRUE Christian within this Forum, I have to accept the following biblical axioms relative to my serial killer Jesus the Christ!

THE BIBLE STATES THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD IN JESUS “For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.” (1 Timothy 2:5) 

JESUS IS GOD OF THE CHRISTIANS“And when all the people saw it, they fell on their faces and said, “The Lord, he is God; the Lord, he is God.” (1 Kings 18:39)

PETER SAYS JESUS IS GOD: Simon Peter, a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who through the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ have received a faith as precious as ours.”

JESUS BEING GOD IS SHOWN TO BE A WEAK “CONTROL FREAK” THOUGH HIM BEING JEALOUS!  :(

"For you shall worship no other god, For the Lord, Whose name is Jealous, Is a jealous God.”( Exodus 34:14)

You shall not bow down to them or serve them, for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate me.” (Exodus 20:5)

For the Lord your God is a consuming fire, a jealous God.” (Deuteronomy 4:24)

For the Lord your God in your midst is a jealous Godlest the anger of the Lord your God be kindled against you, and he destroy you from off the face of the earth.” (Deuteronomy 6:15)

The Lord is a jealous and avenging God; the Lord is avenging and wrathful; the Lord takes vengeance on his adversaries and keeps wrath for his enemies.” (Nahum 1:2)

MOST IMPORTANTLY, JESUS SAYS TO MURDER UNBELIEVERS OF HIS FAITH:

"If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, BUT KILL HIM. Your hand shall be the first raised to SLAY HIM; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall STONE HIM TO DEATH, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12)

Pseudo-Christians, can we still proffer that Jesus is all loving and forgiving?  NOT!!!  :(

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Let a woman learn quietly with all submissiveness. I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet. For Adam was formed first, then Eve; and Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor." (1 Timothy 2:11-14)

Yes I find that interesting Brother D.
Where for instance, would a female posing as a Pastor with a congregation of hundreds stand in the eyes of your god?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret
@Shila

Stephen,

YOUR REVEALING QUOTE IN POST #393 OF THE OUTRIGHT UNGODLY "MISS TRADESECRET" IN NOT FOLLOWING 1 TIMOTHY 2:11-14:  "Where for instance, would a female posing as a Pastor with a congregation of hundreds stand in the eyes of your god?"

ABSOLUTELY NOT!  As is explicitly shown if you are talking about the minion of Satan, Miss Tradesecret, then she is a WOMAN: https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEB0WX8  therefore  Miss Tradesecret is NOT, and I repeat, is NOT to teach or to exercise the authority over the man, and that includes the Bible fool Shila in bringing forth this thread, but they are to remain QUIET!  Therefore they are going directly against Jesus' inspired passage as woman shown explicitly below:

"Let a woman learn quietly with all submissiveness. I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet. For Adam was formed first, then Eve; and Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor." (1 Timothy 2:11-14)

As you have said before,  just imagine all of those kool aide drinking people that Miss Tradesecret is ungodly teaching, where it is the blind leading the blind scenario, and where her other attributes are as ungodly as well, which is outright BLAPSEHEME to Jesus!  

Shila
Shila
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas

Since I am the ONLY TRUE Christian within this Forum, I have to accept the following biblical axioms relative to my serial killer Jesus the Christ!

THE BIBLE STATES THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD IN JESUS:  “For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.” (1 Timothy 2:5) 

JESUS IS GOD OF THE CHRISTIANS: “And when all the people saw it, they fell on their faces and said, “The Lord, he is God; the Lord, he is God.” (1 Kings 18:39)

PETER SAYS JESUS IS GOD: Simon Peter, a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who through the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ have received a faith as precious as ours.”

JESUS BEING GOD IS SHOWN TO BE A WEAK “CONTROL FREAK” THOUGH HIM BEING JEALOUS! :(

"For you shall worship no other god, For the Lord, Whose name is Jealous, Is a jealous God.”( Exodus 34:14)

You shall not bow down to them or serve them, for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate me.” (Exodus 20:5)

For the Lord your God is a consuming fire, a jealous God.” (Deuteronomy 4:24)

For the Lord your God in your midst is a jealous God—lest the anger of the Lord your God be kindled against you, and he destroy you from off the face of the earth.” (Deuteronomy 6:15)

The Lord is a jealous and avenging God; the Lord is avenging and wrathful; the Lord takes vengeance on his adversaries and keeps wrath for his enemies.” (Nahum 1:2)

Therefore, I am NOT blaspheming Jesus because I have described Jesus' true historical modus operandi within the scriptures in Jesus being Yahweh God incarnate, of which are the following biblical axioms, to wit:  Jesus is shown to be jealous, selfish, self-centered, petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capricious, and malevolent!

MOST IMPORTANTLY, JESUS SAYS TO MURDER UNBELIEVERS OF HIS FAITH:

"If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, BUT KILL HIM. Your hand shall be the first raised to SLAY HIM; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall STONE HIM TO DEATH, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12)

Pseudo-Christians, can we still proffer that Jesus is all loving and forgiving?  NOT!!!  :(
BrotherD., Thank you for sharing your views about Jesus which is in stark contrast to the Bible verses you quoted which simple acknowledge a jealous God.

Since I could not find Jesus described in either the Torah or Talmud as blasphemously as you have as a true modern Christian from Kentucky. I am considering adding it as a Christian from Kentucky view of Jesus before I add what Catholics have to say about Jesus.
I should also mention your neighbor’s 2nd grader named “Tommy” who helps your with your scriptures, even though you already thanked Tommy in your earlier post by saying, “Thank you Tommy, like I promised to you, I’ll give you a big Mickey D’s credit card for you and your sister.”

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Stephen,

YOUR REVEALING QUOTE IN POST #393 OF THE OUTRIGHT UNGODLY "MISS TRADESECRET" IN NOT FOLLOWING 1 TIMOTHY 2:11-14:  "Where for instance, would a female posing as a Pastor with a congregation of hundreds stand in the eyes of your god?"

ABSOLUTELY NOT!  As is explicitly shown if you are talking about the minion of Satan, Miss Tradesecret, then she is a WOMAN: https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEB0WX8  therefore  Miss Tradesecret is NOT, and I repeat, is NOT to teach or to exercise the authority over the man, and that includes the Bible fool Shila in bringing forth this thread, but they are to remain QUIET!  Therefore they are going directly against Jesus' inspired passage as woman shown explicitly below:

"Let a woman learn quietly with all submissiveness. I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet. For Adam was formed first, then Eve; and Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor." (1 Timothy 2:11-14)

As you have said before,  just imagine all of those kool aide drinking people that Miss Tradesecret is ungodly teaching, where it is the blind leading the blind scenario, and where her other attributes are as ungodly as well, which is outright BLAPSEHEME to Jesus!  
Well that answers that. Brother D.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Shila

!!! SHILA, SILENCE WOMAN !!!

In your response to my post #392, it is about time that you actually follow the JUDEO-Christian Bible as a mere 2nd class woman, and do what it says in the following passage that you continue to violate in the name of Satan!  

"Let a woman learn quietly with all submissiveness. I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet. For Adam was formed first, then Eve; and Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor." (1 Timothy 2:11-14)

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh, learn your place in the godly scheme of things and do what the passage above so states, and most of all to save yourself from further embarrassment due to your outright Bible stupidty; REMAIN QUIET, UNDERSTOOD BIBLE FOOL?

TO THE MEMBERSHIP:

Poor Shila stepped in the proverbial poo again with her ungodly quote of: "BrotherD., Thank you for sharing your views about Jesus which is in stark contrast to the Bible verses you quoted which simple acknowledge a jealous God."

Yes, Jesus relates to a Jealous God concept, to the point where Shila forgot to mention that Jesus is so jealous, that He wants us to MURDER anyone that tries to make us change gods:  

"If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, BUT KILL HIM. Your hand shall be the first raised to SLAY HIM; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall STONE HIM TO DEATH, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12)

Then Christians have to ask themselves, with Jesus wanting us to MURDER in the passage above, is He still considered to be ever loving and forgiving, NO HE IS NOT!  But, just watch the Bible fool Shila run from this fact, just watch! LOL!

Shila
Shila
Stephen, I noticed you have shared your views about Jesus.

Here is one that you found made very little sense to you.

Jesus was terrified of what was to come.

And his payers and plea’s went unheard and ignored and unanswered by his “father”. He lost his faith and wanted no part of what can only be seen a pre-planned moronic plot.
Luke 22:41-42 New King James Version (NKJV)
41 And He was withdrawn from them about a stone’s throw, and He knelt down and prayed, 42 saying, “Father, if it is Your Will, take this cup away from Me; nevertheless not My will, but Yours, be done.”

Matthew tells us  of Jesus making his request of the Father twice: "Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, 'My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken away from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will'"(Matthew 26:39) and "He went away a second time and prayed, 'My Father, if it is not possible for this cup to be taken away unless I drink it, may your will be done'" (Matt. 26:42).

This man was obviously absolutely terrified of what he was about to face we have to ask, did he bargained for this, did he not understand the scripture or the script. Did he not know that all of this mission was leading up to a sacrifice, his own sacrifice?

We can only conclude that he didn’t have a clue that this was how it was all supposed to end.

Mark attempts to put positive spin his prayer "'Abba, Father,' he said, 'everything is possible for you. Take this cup from me. Yet not what I will, but what you will"(Mark 14:36).
But the non response and total silence from his “father” are the same: a complete and utter refusal to even recognise the absolute peril his “only son” was in.

It seems only his so called “father” could excuse him of this savage and brutal commitment. Had this Jewish mission been intended to go this far; for this young man to be “scourged& nailed to beams of wood, & speared in the ribs.

If this was the “will of the father” then who would want such a savage indifferent being for a father?  And it shouldn’t go unnoticed that   not only did  god, the “father” ignore and refused to answer the pleadings and  prayers of this poor young man but was so indifferent to his ONLY SON’s  pleading and begging to be released from this contract that he couldn’t be bothered to show up himself  to comfort his only son who had “sweated blood” out of sheer fear,  but sent a messenger to say ‘there there, have faith, everything will be alright in three days time.

Like all of these gospels, this story simply does not make a single piece of  sense.

Here is another link claiming lucifer is Jesus.

I have created one or two threads concerning Satan/Lucifer. In one of those threads it was seen to have been strongly suggested that Lucifer was also know as the light bringing "morning start". #2 and some biblical scholars seem to agree.https://www.history.com/topics/folklore/history-of-the-devil

It was also suggested in the link below that  Lucifer was the "serpent" who tempted Eve AKA Satan and Devil and the same is referred to as "“the ancient serpent” (Revelation 12:9, 20:2)

So all of these titles appear  all to be  references to the same being. And this verse is believed by Christians to be a reference to Lucifer and all his titles :Isaiah 14:12 How you have fallen from heaven, morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!

I am sure that this will be vehemently denied by Christians as referring to Satan  aka Lucifer and all his other epithets.

And for one simple reason. Jesus (their god) also calls himself;

"  the root and offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.” (Revelation 22:16)…

Could it really be that Lucifer is just another name for Jesus of which he had many.? We are never allowed to forget that  Jesus was with god from the beginning, as was  Lucifer Satan /devil serpent, where he was also known as the Word. John 1

Shila
Shila
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas

TO THE MEMBERSHIP:

Poor Shila stepped in the proverbial poo again with her ungodly quote of: "BrotherD., Thank you for sharing your views about Jesus which is in stark contrast to the Bible verses you quoted which simple acknowledge a jealous God."

Yes, Jesus relates to a Jealous God concept, to the point where Shila forgot to mention that Jesus is so jealous, that He wants us to MURDER anyone that tries to make us change gods:  

Then Christians have to ask themselves, with Jesus wanting us to MURDER in the passage above, is He still considered to be ever loving and forgiving, NO HE IS NOT!  But, just watch the Bible fool Shila run from this fact, just watch! LOL!
You don’t read too well.
It has already been stated Jesus was not mentioned in the Torah.
Here you are a attributing (Deuteronomy 13:7-12) which is part of the Torah to Jesus. Why don’t you try reading before you post?

Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Deuteronomy was written somewhere between 700 and 1400 years before Jesus was born dumbass.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Shila

!!! SHILA, SILENCE WOMAN !!!

In your response to my post #392, it is about time that you actually follow the JUDEO-Christian Bible as a mere 2nd class woman, and do what it says in the following passage that you continue to violate in the name of Satan!  

"Let a woman learn quietly with all submissiveness. I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet. For Adam was formed first, then Eve; and Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor." (1 Timothy 2:11-14)

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh, learn your place in the godly scheme of things and do what the passage above so states, and most of all to save yourself from further embarrassment due to your outright Bible stupidty; REMAIN QUIET, UNDERSTOOD BIBLE FOOL?

TO THE MEMBERSHIP:

SHILA'S POST #399 TO ME IN MAKING HER THE CONTINUED BIBLE STUPID FOOL AGAIN, LOL!!!: "It has already been stated Jesus was not mentioned in the Torah. Here you are a attributing (Deuteronomy 13:7-12) which is part of the Torah to Jesus. Why don’t you try reading before you post?"

OMG, where does Shila's total Bible ignorance and general stupidity ever end? LOL!  Since the passage herewith states that there is ONLY ONE GOD, then Jesus is the God of the Old Testament writings, 2+2=4, DUH!  "For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.” (1 Timothy 2:5)  

At SHILA'S embarrassing expense once again, further passages in showing that Jesus is the god of the Old Testament, DUH!:

JESUS SAID: "If you believed Moses, you would believe me, for he wrote about me."  (John 5:46)

JESUS SAID: “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am.” (John 8:58)

Paul portrays Jesus as that God that led Israel out of Egypt to the Promised Land!!!! “For I do not want you to be ignorant of the fact, brothers, that our forefathers were all under the cloud and that they all passed through the sea.  They were all baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea.  They all ate the same spiritual food and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.” (1 Corinthians 10:1-4)

Therefore, at Shila's embarrassing expense ONCE AGAIN, Jesus, as god in the OT,  did say that we are to MURDER anyone that tries to make us change gods in Deuteronomy 13:7-12! CASE CLOSED!

Unfortunately, there are times within this esteemed Religion Forum where truly Bible fools like Shila try and rewrite the Bible to save face on what they thought they knew, THEY DIDN'T!  “For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.” (2 Timothy 4:3)

NEXT BIBLE FOOL LIKE "SHILA" IN NOT UNDERSTANDING THAT JESUS IS THE GOD OF THE OLD TESTAMENT, WILL BE... ? LOL!!!

Shila
Shila
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas

BrotherD., How is a Shila inferior to you when you have just finished high school and your career highest income is less than 20,000$? You are 56 years old. Learn to show respect.

BrotherD., Think carefully what you said, “ I am NOT blaspheming Jesus because I have described Jesus' true historical modus operandi within the scriptures in Jesus being Yahweh God incarnate, of which you are obviously unaware of because of your complete Bible stupidity! Our Jesus we worship, as the Serial Killer Yahweh God incarnate, was embarrassingly, greedy, jealous, selfish, self-centered, petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capricious, and malevolent!

Now try to justify your blasphemous claims against Jesus.

Shila
Shila
-->
@Sidewalker
--> @BrotherD.Thomas
Deuteronomy was written somewhere between 700 and 1400 years before Jesus was born dumbass.
Tradesecret thinks BrotherD.is a Christian from Kentucky. We should have been warned.

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Sidewalker

Sidewalker, the equal Bible fool to Shila,

YOUR COMPLETE BIBLE STUPIDITY  SHOWN TO THE MEMBERSHIP ONCE AGAIN. LOL!!!: "Deuteronomy was written somewhere between 700 and 1400 years before Jesus was born dumbass."

Listen up bible fool, I see you need another Bible Slapping you Silly®️again!  It matters NOT when Jesus was born you ignorant fool, because He was the God of the Old Testament, HELLO? Anybody home today, NOT!  He still remains the one God (1 Timothy 2:5), and the following Bible axioms make Jesus the God of the Old Testament, understood Bible fool!!! 

JESUS SAID: "If you believed Moses, you would believe me, for he wrote about me."  (John 5:46)

JESUS SAID: “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am.” (John 8:58)

Paul portrays Jesus as that God that led Israel out of Egypt to the Promised Land!!!! “For I do not want you to be ignorant of the fact, brothers, that our forefathers were all under the cloud and that they all passed through the sea.  They were all baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea.  They all ate the same spiritual food and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.” (1 Corinthians 10:1-4)

Sidewalker, once again, to save you from further embarrassment, and for Christ's sake, take yourself to a Children's Religion Forum where you will be able to pull the wool ever their equal bible stupidity like yours, understood? Huh? Maybe?  Now, run along like a good little boy that has been SCHOOLED AGAIN!

NEXT BIBLE STUPID FOOL LIKE "SIDEWALKER" THAT DOESN’T KNOW HIS ASS FROM A WILD GRAPE RELATIVE TO JESUS BEING THE GOD OF THE OLD TESTAMENT, WILL BE …?  LOL!

Shila
Shila
-->
@Sidewalker
Sidewalker  sorry I got you mixed up with Stephen.

Jesus in the Talmud.
Excerpts from Rabbi Rosends link.

Bastard.
The Accusation
Insults Against Blessed Mary, Sanhedrin 106a . Says Jesus' mother was a whore: "She who was the descendant of princes and governors played the harlot with carpenters." Also in footnote #2 to Shabbath 104b it is stated that in the "uncensored" text of the Talmud it is written that Jesus mother, "Miriam the hairdresser," had sex with many men.
"Jesus was a bastard born of adultery." (Yebamoth 49b, p.324). 
"Mary was a whore: Jesus (Balaam) was an evil man." (Sanhedrin 106a &b, p.725). 
"Jesus was a magician and a fool. Mary was an adulteress". (Shabbath 104b, p.504).
R. Shimon ben Azzai said: I found a book of geneologies in Jerusalem and in it is written "The man Plony is a bastard."

Balaam
R. Yochanan said (regarding Balaam): In the beginning a prophet, in the end a sorcerer. 
Rav Papa said: As people say, "She was the descendant of princes and rulers, she played the harlot with carpenters."

The Accusation
Gloats over Jesus Dying Young, A passage from Sanhedrin 106 gloats over the early age at which Jesus died:
"Hast thou heard how old Balaam (Jesus) was?--He replied: It is not actually stated but since it is written, Bloody and deceitful men shall not live out half their days it follows that he was thirty-three or thirty-four years old."

The passage
A sectarian said to R. Chanina: Do you know how old Balaam was?  [R. Chanina] replied: It is not written.  However, since it says (Psalms 55:24) "Men of bloodshed and deceit will not live out half their days..." he was 33 or 34.  [The heretic] said: You said well.  I have seen the chronicle of Balaam and it said "At 33 years Balaam the lame was killed by Pinchas (Phineas) the robber."

Sifrei on Deuteronomy 34:10 
"Never again did there arise in Israel a prophet like Moses" - But in other nations there did arise.  Who? Balaam the son of Beor.  But there is a difference between Moses's prophecy and Balaam's prophecy.
Moses did not know who spoke to him but Balaam knew who spoke to him, as it says (Numbers 24:16) "The words of the one who hears the sayings of G-d..."

Moses did not know when G-d would speak to him until he was spoken to but Balaam knew when He would speak, as it says (ibid.) "Who knows the knowledge of the Supreme One..."

With Moses, G-d would not speak to him until he was standing, as it says (Deuteronomy 5:28) "But as for you, stand here with Me..."  But with Balaam, G-d would speak to him even while fallen, as it says (Numbers 24:4) "Who sees the vision of the Almighty, while fallen with uncovered eyes."

Avot DeRabbi Natan 2:5 
Why is Job called (Job 1:8) "A perfect and upright man"?  To teach us that he was born circumcised.  Adam was also born circumcised as it says (Genesis 1:27) "So G-d created man in His image..."  Seth was also born circumcised as it says (ibid. 5:2 ) "He begot in his likeness and his image..."  Noah was also born circumcised... Shem was also born circumcised...  Jacob was also born circumcised...  Joseph was also born circumcised...  Moses was also born circumcised...  Even the wicked Balaam was born circumcised...  Samuel was also born circumcised...  David was also born circumcised...  Jeremiah was also born circumcised...  Zerubabel was also born circumcised...

Talmud Sanhedrin 106a 
Numbers (24:14) "Come, I shall advise you..."  Rabbi Abba bar Kahana said:  [Balaam] said to them: Their G-d hates promiscuity and they desire flaxen clothes.  Let me give you this advice.  Make tents and put old prostitutes in front of them and young ones inside...  When the Jews are walking in the market, the old lady offers to sell them clothes at market value and the young one offers it cheaper.  After two or three times she tells him that he is already a comfortable visitor and should choose what he wants, all the while a bottle of Amonite wine sitting beside her.  She offers him a glass of wine.  After he drinks it will burn him up and he will ask for sex.  She will take out her idol and demand that he worship it first.  He will say that he is a Jew and she will say that all she is asking is that he defecate [and he will not know that this is the worship of that idol].  She will also say that she will not sleep with him until he denounces the Torah of Moses.

Mishnah Avot 5:19 

Whosoever possesses these three qualities belongs to the disciples of Abraham our father: a generous eye, a humble spirit, and a meek soul.  But he who possesses the three opposite qualities -- an evil eye, a proud spirit, and a haughty soul -- is of the disciples of Balaam the wicked.

How do the disciples of Abraham differ from the disciples of Balaam? The disciples of Abraham enjoy this world and inherit the world to come, as it is written (Proverbs 8:21) "Endowing with wealth those who love me, and filling their treasuries." The disciples of Balaam inherit Gehenna and go down to the pit of destruction, as it is written (Psalm 55:23) "But you, O G-d, will cast them down into the lowest pit; the bloodthirsty and treacherous shall not live out half their days. But I will trust in you."

Professor Louis Ginzberg, "Some Observations on the Attitude of the Synagogue Towards the Apocalyptic-Eschatological Writings", Journal of Biblical Literature (1922), p. 121 n. 18

One may therefore state with absolute certainty that the entire Talmudic-Midrashic literature does not know of any nicknames for Jesus or his disciples.

John P. Meier, A Marginal Jew (1991), vol. 1 p. 95

For instance, a radical position is represented by Johann Maier, who maintains that not only the Mishna but also both Talmuds lack any authentic, direct mention of Jesus of Nazareth41...

In my opinion, Maier's arguments are especially convincing for the Mishna and other early rabbinic material: no text cited from that period really refers to Jesus.  He thus confirms the view I defend in this section.

41 See Johann Maier, Jesus von Nazareth in der talmudischen Uberlieferung (Ertrage der Forschung 82; Darmstadt: Wissenschaftliche Buchgesellschaft, 1978).  His position, which is argued in minute detail throughout the volume, is summarized on pp. 263-75.

The Accusation
Gittin 57a. Says Jesus is in hell, being boiled in "hot excrement."

The Text
[Onkelos Bar Kalonikus] called up Balaam from the dead.  [Onkelos] asked: Who is honored in that world?  [Balaam] replied: Israel. [Onkelos asked:] What about joining them?  [Balaam] replied: (Deut. 23:7) "You shall not seek their peace or welfare all your days."  [Onkelos] asked: What is your punishment?  [Balaam answered]: In boiling semen.

[Onkelos] called up Yeshu from the dead.  [Onkelos] asked: Who is honored in that world?  [Yeshu] replied: Israel.  [Onkelos asked:] What about joining them?  [Yeshu] replied: Seek their good.  Do not seek their bad.  Whoever touches them is as if he touched the pupil of his eye.  [Onkelos] asked: What is your punishment?  [Yeshu answered]: In boiling excrement.  As the mast said: Whoever mocks the words of the sages in punished in boiling excrement.

All of the Yeshu references you are listing were about people who lived in different decades or a different century, as you acknowledged in your previous post under "conclusion", it's unlikely that the Jesus of Christianity is mentioned anywhere in the Talmud.

Every historical author mentioned , Biblical or otherwise, were  themselves Jews, it's unlikely that any of them held "the Jews" to be responsible for "deicide" of the Christ, this anti-semitic concept came from a much later time and sentiment.

Granted, Jews do not accept Jesus to be their Messiah of prophecy, but that is because he did not possess the expected qualifications of the Jewish Messiah, the Christian hostility associated with that fact came about centruies later and is generally not reciprocated by Jews.

There are no anti-Semitic concepts in the Torah or Talmud. 

Torah definition:  (in Judaism) the law of God as revealed to Moses and recorded in the first five books of the Hebrew scriptures (the Pentateuch).

Talmud definition: the body of Jewish civil and ceremonial law and legend comprising the Mishnah and the Gemara. There are two versions of the Talmud: the Babylonian Talmud (which dates from the 5th century AD but includes earlier material) and the earlier Palestinian or Jerusalem Talmud.

The post is about;

Jesus in the Talmud.
Excerpts from Rabbi Rosends link.

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Sidewalker
@Shila

SHILA, YOU ARE TO BE SILENT WOMAN TO MY POST #401!!!

It is about time that you actually follow the JUDEO-Christian Bible as a mere 2nd class woman, and do what it says in the following passage that you continue to violate in the name of Satan!

"Let a woman learn quietly with all submissiveness. I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet. For Adam was formed first, then Eve; and Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor." (1 Timothy 2:11-14)

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh, learn your place in the godly scheme of things and do what the passage above so states, and most of all to save yourself from further embarrassment due to your outright Bible stupidty; REMAIN QUIET!

TO THE MEMBERSHIP:

As we can readily see, since SHILA doesn't follow 2 Timothy 2:11-14, then in the links shown below, the Bible fool SHILA, in chronological order of posts, is running away from the content of my post #401 to her in making her even the greater Bible fool because she, and the equally bible stupid, SIDEWALKER, weren't aware that Jesus IS the God of the Old Testament as I have easily shown in my post #401, DUH!.

Because of SHILA'S Bible stupidity, her thread has turned into the laughing stock of this Religion Forum! LOL!   I have yet to really show in how Bible stupid SHILA truly is relative to Jesus' true modus operandi that I will continue to show, praise!.  LOL!

Shila
Shila
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
“The Scriptures” are the words written in the Holy Bible. The Gospel referred to Jesus Christ and the apostles’ teachings. 
(2 Timothy 3:16) was written by Paul. Therefore it is not scriptures but apostle teachings.

Gospels are Jesus Christ’s teachings or revelations. They recount Jesus’ life, ministry, crucifixion, and resurrection. It is primarily about Jesus’ crucifixion and resurrection. It is therefore a biography of Jesus.

BrotherD. You suffer from an inferiority complex because  of your low education and low income of less than 20,000$ annually. That is less than what most women make.

How Jesus Viewed and Valued Women

Jesus's Countercultural View of Women

The place of women in the first-century Roman world and in Judaism has been well-documented and set forth in several recent books.1 Most frequently, women were regarded as second-class citizens.

Jesus’s regard for women was much different from that of his contemporaries. Evans terms Jesus’s approach to women as “revolutionary” for his era.2 But was his treatment of women out of character with Old Testament revelation, or with later New Testament practice? Other chapters in this volume will show that it was not.

Disciples Come in Two Sexes, Male and Female

For Christ, women have an intrinsic value equal to that of men. Jesus said, “. . . at the beginning the Creator ‘made them male and female’” (Matt. 19:4; cf. Gen. 1:27). Women are created in the image of God just as men are. Like men, they have self-awareness, personal freedom, a measure of self-determination, and personal responsibility for their actions.

Scanzoni and Hardesty point out that “Jesus came to earth not primarily as a male but as a person. He treated women not primarily as females but as human beings.”3 Jesus recognized women as fellow human beings. Disciples come in two sexes, male and female. Females are seen by Jesus as genuine persons, not simply as the objects of male desire.4 Hurley believes “the foundation-stone of Jesus’s attitude toward women was his vision of them as persons to whom and for whom he had come. He did not perceive them primarily in terms of their sex, age, or marital status; he seems to have considered them in terms of their relation (or lack of one) to God.”5

Three Clear Examples

Examples of this even-handed treatment of women by Jesus are found in the four Gospels.

First, Jesus regularly addressed women directly while in public. This was unusual for a man to do (John 4:27). The disciples were amazed to see Jesus talking with the Samaritan woman at the well of Sychar (John 4:7-26). He also spoke freely with the woman taken in adultery (John 8:10–11).6 Luke, who gives ample attention to women in his Gospel, notes that Jesus spoke publicly with the widow of Nain (Luke 7:12–13), the woman with the bleeding disorder (Luke 8:48; cf. Matt. 9:22; Mark 5:34), and a woman who called to him from a crowd (Luke 11:27–28). Similarly, Jesus addressed a woman bent over for eighteen years (Luke 13:12) and a group of women on the route to the cross (Luke 23:27-31).

A second aspect of Jesus’s regard for the full intrinsic value of women is seen in how he spoke to the women he addressed. He spoke in a thoughtful, caring manner. Each synoptic writer records Jesus addressing the woman with the bleeding disorder tenderly as “daughter” (references above) and referring to the bent woman as a “daughter of Abraham” (Luke 13:16). Bloesch infers that “Jesus called the Jewish women ‘daughters of Abraham’ (Luke 13:16), thereby according them a spiritual status equal to that of men.”7

Third, Jesus did not gloss over sin in the lives of the women he met. He held women personally responsible for their own sin as seen in his dealings with the woman at the well (John 4:16–18), the woman taken in adultery (John 8:10–11), and the sinful woman who anointed his feet (Luke 7:44–50). Their sin was not condoned, but confronted. Each had the personal freedom and a measure of self-determination to deal with the issues of sin, repentance, and forgiveness.

Jesus's Valuation of Women Today

Even though clear role distinction is seen in Christ’s choice of the apostles and in the exclusive type of work they were given to perform, no barriers need exist between a believer and the Lord Jesus Christ, regardless of gender. Jesus demonstrated only the highest regard for women, in both his life and teaching. He recognized the intrinsic equality of men and women, and continually showed the worth and dignity of women as persons. Jesus valued their fellowship, prayers, service, financial support, testimony and witness. He honored women, taught women, and ministered to women in thoughtful ways.

As a result, women responded warmly to Jesus’s ministry. Have things changed too drastically today for us to see this same Jesus? Not at all. Modern women can find the same rich fulfillment in serving Christ as did the Marys and Marthas of Judea, or the Joannas and Susannas of Galilee.

BrotherD., Think carefully what you said, “ I am NOT blaspheming Jesus because I have described Jesus' true historical modus operandi within the scriptures in Jesus being Yahweh God incarnate, of which you are obviously unaware of because of your complete Bible stupidity! Our Jesus we worship, as the Serial Killer Yahweh God incarnate, was embarrassingly, greedy, jealous, selfish, self-centered, petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capricious, and malevolent!

Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
YOUR REVEALING QUOTE IN POST #393 OF THE OUTRIGHT UNGODLY "MISS TRADESECRET" IN NOT FOLLOWING 1 TIMOTHY 2:11-14:  "Where for instance, would a female posing as a Pastor with a congregation of hundreds stand in the eyes of your god?"

ABSOLUTELY NOT!  As is explicitly shown if you are talking about the minion of Satan, Miss Tradesecret, then she is a WOMAN: https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEB0WX8  therefore  Miss Tradesecret is NOT, and I repeat, is NOT to teach or to exercise the authority over the man, and that includes the Bible fool Shila in bringing forth this thread, but they are to remain QUIET!  Therefore they are going directly against Jesus' inspired passage as woman shown explicitly below:

As you have said before,  just imagine all of those kool aide drinking people that Miss Tradesecret is ungodly teaching, where it is the blind leading the blind scenario, and where her other attributes are as ungodly as well, which is outright BLAPSEHEME to Jesus!  

Quack quack. 

I engaged with you on these verses. You didn't engage back.  quack quack. 

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Shila

SHILA running away from my post #401, and since SHILA doesn't follow 2 Timothy 2:11-14, then she has yet to address said post, because she is still wiping the egg from her face because of her complete Bible stupidity in not knowing that Jesus IS God of the Old Testament! LOL!

SHILA'S QUOTE TO ME IN POST #402 IN BASICALLY RUNNING AWAY FROM MY POST #401'S CONTENT, BUT INSTEAD WRITES: "BrotherD., How is a Shila inferior to you when you have just finished high school and your career highest income is less than 20,000$? You are 56 years old. Learn to show respect."

You just NEVER learn the Bible, do you?  First thing Bible inept fool, I actually follow Jesus' inspired words within the Bible, where you do not!  As one of many biblical examples of you not being a Christian, is the mere fact that you brag of your assumed education that your parents paid for all for naught, and the money you make which is ungodly on its face!

“No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money." (Matthew 6:24)

Furthermore, I have given all of my riches away like Jesus says to do, but only keep what I need to survive in the name of Jesus to preach His word in making you the continued Bible fool, where you on the other hand, HAVE YET TO GIVE YOUR RICHES TO THE POOR TO BE ABLE TO FOLLOW JESUS!

“Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.” (Matthew 19:21)

I DO NOT have to give you as a Bible 2nd class woman ANY respect whatsoever, saith Jesus' inspired words herewith:

"The woman Folly is loud; she is seductive and knows nothing.” (Proverbs 9:13)

“I find more bitter than death the woman who is a snare, whose heart is a trap and whose hands are chains. The man who pleases God will escape her, but the sinner she will ensnare.” (Ecclesiastes 7:26)

Here is a reminder that you are still RUNNING AWAY from my post #401 about Jesus being God of the Old Testament, in what you thought you knew, YOU DIDN'T!  SCARED to even "try" and address my post? LOL!  I haven't even started to make your thread even the further laughing stock of this Religion Forum!  regarding Jesus' true modus operandi. Sorry.  :(

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN WOMAN LIKE "SHILA" THAT DIDN'T KNOW THAT JESUS WAS THE GOD OF THE OLD TESTAMENT, WILL BE ...?  LOL!

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

MISS TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a “MAN TO A WOMAN,” and then to “OTHER,” then went to her being 53 years old, then 12 years old, then changed to being 14 years old, Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity she follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding the Noah's Ark narrative, SHE SAYS THAT OFFSPRING THAT CURSE THEIR PARENTS SHOULD BE KILLED, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19, 2 Timothy 4:3, and 1 Timothy 2:12. She obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, she goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, will not debate me on the Trinity Doctrine or the Virgin Birth, has a myriad of EXCUSES not to answer your questions, says the Bible contradicts itself, and says that the Bible contradicts itself, and she is "AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT!”

MISS TRADESECRET QUACK, QUACKING HER WAY INTO OBLIVION WITHIN THIS RELIGION FORUM AGAIN IN HER PATHETIC POST #408:  "Quack quack. I engaged with you on these verses. You didn't engage back.  quack quack."  

Miss Tradesecret, you forgot to preface your statement above in truthfully using "I tried  to engage you on these verses, you didn't engage back, quack quack"  understood Bible fool?  Sure you do.

1. AGAIN, you are a woman:  https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEB0WX8 whereas I cannot change your biography showing this to be a FACT, and you cannot perform "take backs" to change your biography, therefore, do you really want me to make you the greater fool in your own thread by addressing your comical gender as "OTHER?!" https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEG2SYQ  OPEN THE FLOOD GATES! Hold me back Jesus! LOL!!!!  

2. With you being shown to be a woman, duh, then by the mere fact that you post within this forum, you are going directly against Jesus' inspired words in 2 Timothy 2:11-14, understood dear?  I can't make it any simpler to say for you, where you do not have any leg to stand upon, okay?  2+2=4, oil and water don't mix, and you make yourself the continued Bible inept fool in being a woman and posting on this Religion Forum, bar none!  Sorry dear.  :(

Run along dear Miss Tradesecret, and join your "quack quack" brood of duck friends where you can HIDE amongst them to save further embarrassment within this forum, okay:  https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEG2SVY

NEXT BIBLE INEPT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN WOMAN LIKE "MISS TRADESECRET" THAT DOESN'T ACCEPT JESUS' BIBLE AXIOM THAT AS A 2ND CLASS WOMAN, SHE IS NOT TO TEACH, OR EXERCISE THE AUTHORITY OVER THE MAN, BUT TO JUST STFU, WILL BE ...?

Shila
Shila
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas

BrotherD., How is a Shila inferior to you when you have just finished high school and your career highest income is less than 20,000$? You are 56 years old. Learn to show respect.

BrotherD., Think carefully what you said, “ I am NOT blaspheming Jesus because I have described Jesus' true historical modus operandi within the scriptures in Jesus being Yahweh God incarnate, of which you are obviously unaware of because of your complete Bible stupidity! Our Jesus we worship, as the Serial Killer Yahweh God incarnate, was embarrassingly, greedy, jealous, selfish, self-centered, petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capricious, and malevolent!

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Sidewalker, the equal Bible fool to Shila,

YOUR COMPLETE BIBLE STUPIDITY  SHOWN TO THE MEMBERSHIP ONCE AGAIN. LOL!!!: "Deuteronomy was written somewhere between 700 and 1400 years before Jesus was born dumbass."

Listen up bible fool, I see you need another Bible Slapping you Silly®️again!  It matters NOT when Jesus was born you ignorant fool, because He was the God of the Old Testament, HELLO? Anybody home today, NOT!  He still remains the one God (1 Timothy 2:5), and the following Bible axioms make Jesus the God of the Old Testament, understood Bible fool!!! 

JESUS SAID: "If you believed Moses, you would believe me, for he wrote about me."  (John 5:46)

JESUS SAID: “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am.” (John 8:58)

Paul portrays Jesus as that God that led Israel out of Egypt to the Promised Land!!!! “For I do not want you to be ignorant of the fact, brothers, that our forefathers were all under the cloud and that they all passed through the sea.  They were all baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea.  They all ate the same spiritual food and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.” (1 Corinthians 10:1-4)

Sidewalker, once again, to save you from further embarrassment, and for Christ's sake, take yourself to a Children's Religion Forum where you will be able to pull the wool ever their equal bible stupidity like yours, understood? Huh? Maybe?  Now, run along like a good little boy that has been SCHOOLED AGAIN!

NEXT BIBLE STUPID FOOL LIKE "SIDEWALKER" THAT DOESN’T KNOW HIS ASS FROM A WILD GRAPE RELATIVE TO JESUS BEING THE GOD OF THE OLD TESTAMENT, WILL BE …?  LOL!

Well that didn't take too much effort Brother D. 👍

Shila
Shila
Well that didn't take too much effort Brother D. 👍
Neither did this, Stephen!!

Stephen, Help your troubled and mentally ill BrotherD.

BrotherD., Think carefully what you said, “ I am NOT blaspheming Jesus because I have described Jesus' true historical modus operandi within the scriptures in Jesus being Yahweh God incarnate, of which you are obviously unaware of because of your complete Bible stupidity! Our Jesus we worship, as the Serial Killer Yahweh God incarnate, was embarrassingly, greedy, jealous, selfish, self-centered, petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capricious, and malevolent!

BrotherD., You  have  only finished high school and your career highest income is less than 20,000$? You are 56 years old. Learn to show respect.
Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Tradesecret, you forgot to preface your statement above in truthfully using "I tried  to engage you on these verses, you didn't engage back, quack quack"  understood Bible fool?  Sure you do.
I engaged with the verses you provide with what little comment you had. I provided reasonable responses. For you to engage - just try and refute my position. I know you struggle - given your mental capacity. But please show us why you are the man. You are a man, aren't you? 

Shila
Shila
Continuing with the case of the Historical Jesus.

Islamic view ofJesus.

Here are six things you may not know about the role of Jesus — and his mother, Mary — in Islam:

Jesus, Mary, and the angel Gabriel are all prominent characters in the Qur’an (as are Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, and a bunch of other Bible characters).

Muslims believe that Jesus (called “Isa” in Arabic) was a prophet of God and was born to a virgin (Mary). They also believe he will return to Earth before the Day of Judgment to restore justice and defeat al-Masih ad-Dajjal, or “the false messiah” — also known as the Antichrist. All of this may sound pretty familiar to many Christians. (The fact that Muslims know that “al-Masih ad-Dajjal” is the Arabic name for the Antichrist created some...uh...unexpected problems for Netflix recently — warning: spoilers.)

Mary (called “Maryam” in Arabic) has an entire chapter in the Qur’an named for her — the only chapter in the Qur’an named for a female figure. In fact, Mary is the only woman to be mentioned by name in the entire Qur’an. As noted in the Study Quran, “other female figures are identified only by their relation to others, such as the wife of Adam and the mother of Moses, or by their title, such as the Queen of Sheba.” Mary is mentioned more times in the Qur’an than in the entire New Testament of the Bible.

Just as they do with all the other prophets, including Mohammed, devout Muslims recite “peace be upon him” after every time they refer to Jesus by name.

Muslims believe that Jesus performed miracles: The Qur’an discusses several of Jesus’s miracles, including giving sight to the blind, healing lepers, raising the dead, and breathing life into clay birds.

The story of Jesus’s birth as told in the Qur’an is also the story of his first miracle, when he spoke as an infant in the cradle and declared himself to be a prophet of God. 

So although Muslims do not believe that Jesus is the son of God — a critically important distinction between Muslim and Christian views of him — Muslims do revere Jesus as an important prophet.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Shila

Shila,

YOUR UNGODLY POTTY-MOUTHED QUOTE IN POST #415!!!!!!!!:  "BrotherD. , I noticed you have a very misshapen mouth. It is shaped like someone who uses the Bible to get blowjobs.  Might explain why you have this thing against women and threaten to Bible slap them because they cannot stuff your crooked mouth. Might also explain why you only speaks from one side of your crooked mouth to women because the other is reserved for men."

You are now using sexual innuendos to me as "diversion tactics" to continue to run away from my post #401 that explicitly shows how utterly Bible stupid you are in not knowing that Jesus is the God in the Old Testament!  ROFLOL!!!!  PRICELESS!

Run Shila, RUN, hurry, as if the membership doesn't see you running away from your outright Bible "stupidness" regarding my post #401 to you! LOL!

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN WOMAN LIKE THE BIBLE DUMBFOUNDED "SHILA" THAT WAS EASILY SHOWN BY ME THAT JESUS IS THE GOD OF THE OLD TESTAMENT THAT SHE DID NOT KNOW ABOUT, WILL BE ...?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret
@Shila

MISS TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a “MAN TO A WOMAN,” and then to “OTHER,” then went to her being 53 years old, then 12 years old, then changed to being 14 years old, Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity she follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding the Noah's Ark narrative, SHE SAYS THAT OFFSPRING THAT CURSE THEIR PARENTS SHOULD BE KILLED, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19, 2 Timothy 4:3, and 1 Timothy 2:12. She obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, she goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, will not debate me on the Trinity Doctrine or the Virgin Birth, has a myriad of EXCUSES not to answer your questions, says the Bible contradicts itself, and says that the Bible contradicts itself, and she is "AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT!”

You do not have the intelligence to realize that your pre-school antics of "quack quack" are only "diversion tactics" to literally run away from my godly posts to you that continue to show your outright Bible stupidity!  

YOU DID NOT ADDRESS MY POST TO YOU HEREWITH, OTHER THAN TO "QUACK QUACK" IN RUNNING AWAY FROM IT: https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/8091/post-links/354525

Dear, you are miserably done in this forum, but you have yet to accept this fact.  Remember, do not take another leave of absence and go into hiding again like you have done before when you are Bible Slapped Silly®️ by myself and others, because personally, I need you here to show you as an example of what not to do, or be like, if you are a member of Christianity!  Promise you won't leave, but just continue to make a Bible fool of yourself in front of the membership, okay? Promise?

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Shila wrote: #415

BrotherD. , I noticed you have a very misshapen mouth. It is shaped like someone who uses the Bible to get blowjobs.

This above is nothing short of smut for the sake of being smutty. What do the mods have to say? I will have to ask them.

whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Shila
I’ve gone ahead and deleted the post in question. Shila, this will serve a formal warning against posting stuff like this. There won’t be another if it happens again.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Shila

Shila, the fool of the Islamic faith,

YOUR STUPIDITY QUOTE REGARDING THE ISLAMIC FAITH, POST #416!!!: So although Muslims do not believe that Jesus is the son of God — a critically important distinction between Muslim and Christian views of him — Muslims do revere Jesus as an important prophet.

Shila, as if you weren't Bible stupid enough relative to the Christian faith, now you are STUPID of the Islamic faith as well!  ENOUGH outright misinformation from you at all times, ENOUGH!

Listen up Islamic fool Shila, how can the hell bound Muslims revere Jesus as God, when their Holy Writings state that their Allah is the only god, which contradicts the Christian view of Jesus being the only god (1 Timothy 2:5), get it fool?!

"There is no god but Allah, the Ever Living, the Eternal One. Neither slumber nor sleep overtakes Him. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. He is the Most Exalted, the Most Great. [The Holy Qur'an, Surah 2:255] 

Furthermore, you blatant ignorant pseudo-christian of the Islamic faith fool, again, how can the Muslims revere Jesus as God when their Qur'an states the following relative to Christianity, HELLO!:  

1. ”O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.” (Qur’an 5:51)  

2. "Kill the Jews and the Christians if they do not convert to Islam or refuse to pay Jizya tax (Qur’an 9:29) 

3.  The Jews and the Christians are perverts; fight them (Qur’an 9:30) 

4.  "Terrorize and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Qur’an." (Qur’an 8:12)  This passage relates to Jews and Christians, GET IT?

5.  Christians and Jews must believe what Allah has revealed to Muhammad or Allah will disfigure their faces or turn them into apes, as he did the Sabbath-breakers.” (Qur’an 2:65-66)

6.  "Muslims must not take the infidels as friends." (Qur’an 3:28)   Who are the infidels Shila, YES, Christians and Jews, GET IT?

7.  "Do not hanker for peace with the infidels; behead them when you catch them." (Qur’an 47:4)  Christians are the infidels!

8.  "Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water; melt their skin and bellies".  (Qur’an 22:19)  Who are the unbelievers of Islam, CHRISTIANS!

SHILA, GOD DAMN IT, YOU ARE SO STUPID OF OTHER RELIGIONS AS WELL AS CHRISTIANITY, WHERE NOW YOU ARE TURNING YOUR UNGODLY THREAD INTO UNCONTROLLABLE LAUGHTER AT YOUR EXPENSE! WAY TO GO SHILA, WHAT'S NEXT?  LOL!!!