Author: Shila

Total: 618
BrotherD.Thomas
Debates: 0
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

YOUR QUOTE REGARDING "SIDEWALKER" BEING AS BIBLE IGNORANT AS SHILA:  "Well that didn't take too much effort Brother D. 👍"

No, it doesn't take much effort when the pseudo-christian is totally Bible stupid like Sidewalker showed himself to be.  As we can see, poor Sidewalker has gone into hiding to save face again for making such a drastic biblical mistake, where again, what he thought he knew, HE DIDN'T!  LOL!

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@whiteflame
@Shila

Whiteflame,

We thank you for lowering the boom upon Shila for actually making such a "smutty" post to me, especially in a Religion Forum! Don't worry, Jesus, as Yahweh God incarnate, saw what Shila did, and she will pay for it upon Judgment Day for sure, praise!

"Nothing in all creation is hidden from God’s sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account." (Hebrews 4:13)

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
We thank you for lowering the boom upon Shila for actually making such a "smutty" post to me, especially in a Religion Forum! Don't worry, Jesus, as Yahweh God incarnate, saw what Shila did, and she will pay for it upon Judgment Day for sure, praise!
👍

Like they always do Brother D. They result to smut when they run out of any serious argument.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@whiteflame
@Shila

Stephen,

YOUR QUOTE IN REGARDS TO THE BIBLE FOOL SHILA IN POSTING A "SMUTTY" POST TO ME: "This above is nothing short of smut for the sake of being smutty. What do the mods have to say? I will have to ask them."

Agreed!  As if Shila's thread isn't embarrassing enough relative to the Historical Jesus because of her outright Bible ineptness that we have shown, then Shila degrades her own thread again in making that despicable smutty post to me regarding my male anatomy!  This was only another "diversion tactic" in Shila running away from my revealing post #401 making her the Bible fool again, of which she has yet to address.

What did we expect from a 2nd class woman, other than what she has shown us: "The woman Folly is loud; she is seductive and knows nothing.” (Proverbs 9:13)

Again, we have to thank whiteflame for telling Shila that her ungodly actions of smut are not going to be represented within this esteemed DEBATEART Religion Forum, and if she does it again, she will pay the consequences,  praise!

Stephen
Stephen
What did we expect from a 2nd class woman, other than what she has shown us: "The woman Folly is loud; she is seductive and knows nothing.” (Proverbs 9:13)

see here>  #423
Shila
Shila
-->
@whiteflame
--> @Shila
I’ve gone ahead and deleted the post in question. Shila, this will serve a formal warning against posting stuff like this. There won’t be another if it happens again
Why did you delete my post but still left the picture that I linked it to?
Are you saying a graphic display is acceptable but not a worded description?
Remember I am new here and see all kinds of insults thrown at women’s genitalia , but nothing is done about it.
Should I be reporting them to get your attention?
Shila
Shila
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Shila, the fool of the Islamic faith,

YOUR STUPIDITY QUOTE REGARDING THE ISLAMIC FAITH, POST #416!!!: So although Muslims do not believe that Jesus is the son of God — a critically important distinction between Muslim and Christian views of him — Muslims do revere Jesus as an important prophet.

Shila, as if you weren't Bible stupid enough relative to the Christian faith, now you are STUPID of the Islamic faith as well!  ENOUGH outright misinformation from you at all times, ENOUGH!

Listen up Islamic fool Shila, how can the hell bound Muslims revere Jesus as God, when their Holy Writings state that their Allah is the only god, which contradicts the Christian view of Jesus being the only god (1 Timothy 2:5), get it fool?!

"There is no god but Allah, the Ever Living, the Eternal One. Neither slumber nor sleep overtakes Him. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. He is the Most Exalted, the Most Great. [The Holy Qur'an, Surah 2:255] 

Furthermore, you blatant ignorant pseudo-christian of the Islamic faith fool, again, how can the Muslims revere Jesus as God when their Qur'an states the following relative to Christianity, HELLO!:  

1. ”O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.” (Qur’an 5:51)  

2. "Kill the Jews and the Christians if they do not convert to Islam or refuse to pay Jizya tax (Qur’an 9:29) 

3.  The Jews and the Christians are perverts; fight them (Qur’an 9:30) 

4.  "Terrorize and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Qur’an." (Qur’an 8:12)  This passage relates to Jews and Christians, GET IT?

5.  Christians and Jews must believe what Allah has revealed to Muhammad or Allah will disfigure their faces or turn them into apes, as he did the Sabbath-breakers.” (Qur’an 2:65-66)

6.  "Muslims must not take the infidels as friends." (Qur’an 3:28)   Who are the infidels Shila, YES, Christians and Jews, GET IT?

7.  "Do not hanker for peace with the infidels; behead them when you catch them." (Qur’an 47:4) Christians are the infidels!

8.  "Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water; melt their skin and bellies".  (Qur’an 22:19)  Who are the unbelievers of Islam, CHRISTIANS!

SHILA, GOD DAMN IT, YOU ARE SO STUPID OF OTHER RELIGIONS AS WELL AS CHRISTIANITY, WHERE NOW YOU ARE TURNING YOUR UNGODLY THREAD INTO UNCONTROLLABLE LAUGHTER AT YOUR EXPENSE! WAY TO GO SHILA, WHAT'S NEXT?  LOL!!!  
How does the Islamic view of Jesus compare with your blasphemous claims against Jesus?

BrotherD., Think carefully what you said, “ I am NOT blaspheming Jesus because I have described Jesus' true historical modus operandi within the scriptures in Jesus being Yahweh God incarnate, of which you are obviously unaware of because of your complete Bible stupidity! Our Jesus we worship, as the Serial Killer Yahweh God incarnate, was embarrassingly, greedy, jealous, selfish, self-centered, petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capricious, and malevolent!

Now try to justify your blasphemous claims against Jesus.

BrotherD., You  have  only finished high school and your career highest income is less than 20,000$? You are 56 years old. Learn to show respect.

whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Shila
I'm honestly not sure what the picture you linked it to has to do with this. You made a jab at the person behind that picture, and as far as I know, there's nothing specifically wrong with the picture. If there is, please explain it.

You're not particularly new here, and by now, it should be clear that insults in general are off-limits. I don't regularly comb through forum posts looking for insults, so yes, if someone is insulting to you personally, that's a basis for reporting that post. 
Shila
Shila
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
--> @Shila @whiteflame

Whiteflame,

We thank you for lowering the boom upon Shila for actually making such a "smutty" post to me, especially in a Religion Forum! Don't worry, Jesus, as Yahweh God incarnate, saw what Shila did, and she will pay for it upon Judgment Day for sure, praise!

"Nothing in all creation is hidden from God’s sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account." (Hebrews 4:13)

I noticed he deleted my description but kept the picture which still shows what was described. Lol!!

Shila
Shila
Stephen wrote: Like they always do Brother D. They result to smut when they run out of any serious argument.
The picture of BrotherD. is more suggestive than Shila’s description of  BrotherD. desperate intent.  The fact the picture is still there removes any justification for deleting Shila’s description of it.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@whiteflame
@BrotherD.Thomas
You're not particularly new here, and by now, it should be clear that insults in general are off-limits.

A general insult ie - clown, stupid and idiot, is one thing but resorting to utter filth and smut is certainly another. imo

I do hope this is the end of the matter.

whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Shila
The picture of BrotherD. is more suggestive than Shila’s description of  BrotherD. desperate intent.  The fact the picture is still there removes any justification for deleting Shila’s description of it.
Now you're just trolling. The removal and the warning stand.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Stephen
A general insult ie - clown, stupid and idiot, is one thing but resorting to utter filth and smut is certainly another. imo

I do hope this is the end of the matter.
There are degrees, yes, and that kind of insult is inherently very personal.
Shila
Shila
-->
@whiteflame
-> @Shila
I'm honestly not sure what the picture you linked it to has to do with this. You made a jab at the person behind that picture, and as far as I know, there's nothing specifically wrong with the picture. If there is, please explain it.
The mouth  is misshapen in the picture (Avatar) indicating BrotherD. is using the Bible to attract men so he can give them  a BJ. Considering his age he must have  been doing that for sometime. Hence his misshapen mouth. 
I linked his picture /Avatar so members could see it in context. 
You're not particularly new here, and by now, it should be clear that insults in general are off-limits. I don't regularly comb through forum posts looking for insults, so yes, if someone is insulting to you personally, that's a basis for reporting that post.
All I was describing was how and why BrotherD. was speaking from both sides of his mouth. It was intended to explain why all his posts are directed at attacking women eg. Tradesecret and Shila. And why men are spared by just looking at his misshapen mouth.

Eg of how BrotherD. Addresses Tradesecret in every post. He has over 260 out of 390 posts attacking Tradesecret.

MISS TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a “MAN TO A WOMAN,” and then to “OTHER,” then went to her being 53 years old, then 12 years old, then changed to being 14 years old, Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity she follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding the Noah's Ark narrative, SHE SAYS THAT OFFSPRING THAT CURSE THEIR PARENTS SHOULD BE KILLED, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19, 2 Timothy 4:3, and 1 Timothy 2:12. She obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, she goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, will not debate me on the Trinity Doctrine or the Virgin Birth, has a myriad of EXCUSES not to answer your questions, says the Bible contradicts itself, and says that the Bible contradicts itself, and she is "AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT!”

You do not have the intelligence to realize that your pre-school antics of "quack quack" are only "diversion tactics" to literally run away from my godly posts to you that continue to show your outright Bible stupidity! 

I am doing research on the case for the Historical Jesus. It defeats my purpose when BrotherD. turns Jesus into a blasphemous joke.

Eg. BrotherD. How does the Islamic view of Jesus compare with your blasphemous claims against Jesus?

BrotherD., Think carefully what you said, “ I am NOT blaspheming Jesus because I have described Jesus' true historical modus operandi within the scriptures in Jesus being Yahweh God incarnate, of which you are obviously unaware of because of your complete Bible stupidity! Our Jesus we worship, as the Serial Killer Yahweh God incarnate, was embarrassingly, greedy, jealous, selfish, self-centered, petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capricious, and malevolent!

BrotherD. has repeated his blasphemous claims about Jesus in almost every post he directed at Shila.
Let’s get real.

Shila
Shila
The case for the Historical Jesus has been view through the Gospels, Torah/Talmud, Islam, historians and Jesus himself.
Is there a contrast between pagan and Christian views?

Anglican bishops declare that Jesus is not God

“More than half of England’s Anglican Bishops say that Christians are not obliged to believe that Jesus Christ was God, according to a survey published today. The pole of 31 of England’s 39 bishops shows that many of them think that Christ’s miracles, the virgin birth and the resurrection might not have happened exactly as described in the Bible. Only 11 of the bishops insisted that Christians must regard Christ as both God and man, while 19 said it was sufficient to regard Jesus as ‘God’s supreme agent.

Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@Shila
What the hell?

You've lost your mind, your credibility, and probably your membership on this site. 
Shila
Shila
-->
@Sidewalker
--> @Shila
What the hell?

You've lost your mind, your credibility, and probably your membership on this site
Will the mods delete my thread “The case for the Historical Jesus “ if they ban me? I would like to take it with me to another site so I can continue with my research. Or can I request they delete my thread?
I was just defending against BrotherD. a blasphemous misogynist in a way that others would take notice. Notice only the males have responded.

Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@Shila
I have no idea, I just think you should drop it, doubling down on an innapropriate post accomplishes nothing. 

You've let these trolls own you.
Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
So much quacking from your mouth.

If you want me to respond with more than a quack - then engage with the responses I made in respect of the females being silent in church.

I am not doing your work for you - I am not going to find the link to where they are.  You are the one who thinks you are intelligent - well go and find them and respond. Otherwise you show you are even less intelligent than me, And we know you couldn't bear that could you? 

quack. 
Shila
Shila
-->
@Sidewalker
--> @Shila
I have no idea, I just think you should drop it, doubling down on an innapropriate post accomplishes nothing. 

You've let these trolls own you.
It has been dropped. My post was deleted by the mods. But the truth and picture remains. I have no control over that. Thank you for showing concern. The thread is about the Historical Jesus. I will continue to build my case.

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
See how the atheists dont fuss over the details. 

They know asking things like .
Is jesus / God ?
Orrrrr
is he gods son and shit like that.?  Has the "christian collective " answering with yes and no and a yes and a yes and no yes no no yes no. 

And thats actually the correct answer .

Ya start to sence why a person says , (THEY ARE A CHRISTIAN ) 
Thats all, just ,,,,,  a Christian when asked . 

Which leads one to ask , who are the  " OG Christians " 
Who'ssssss the first group that called themselves,  the christians. 
 This is a silly question.
buttttt there is probably like one hundred  diffrent types of Christians. 
THATS 100 DIFFERENT TYPES of CHRISTIANS. crazzzzzzy right?   
Imagine 100 different types of pizza.  And you ask for pizza. 

Imagine conversation if only one group was the christians.   The clarity would insta appear.
It realy takes a lot of ummmmm.  rightly asked questions to figure out if someone is like a Catholic or one of the other ones. 

You can sense theists just want to be known as a Christian.  
Its almost seems like they DO NOT WANT TO ELABORATE. 
Do you think? 

I doubt we have three of the same types of Christians on this site.    

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@Stephen
Do you think you could correctly know what exact type of Christian people on this site are ?
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
Some will be L, some will be G, some will be B, and some will be T and some might even be Q.

And some might even be pretty basic (just boring old penis vagina activity, perhaps a bit of anal and BDSM) but nonetheless deluded by Tales from Arabia.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
Do you think you could correctly know what exact type of Christian people on this site are ?

No, Deb.  They appear to change religions more often than they do membership names. So we can either take their word on their stated religion or simply put them all under the same umbrella and call them all Christian believers.
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Imagine your religion being whatever The church down the road is. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
Imagine your religion being whatever The church down the road is. 

What if you had a mosque in either direction, but was christened at birth and brought up a Christian?
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
A Christian is a jew to a Jehovah witnesses. 
Thats fair to say hey. 
Although i am not comfortable calling a jew  some type of Christian 

If  someone wants to be just a Christian .  I get to decide what one. 

To know without asking if some one is a jew takes about 100 posts. 

Hey tell me how many times . 
You think someone as a christian  then all of a sudden they call old mate  yawheh ( sorry about the spelling ) 
The very instant  you see the name  yeahway ..  name you realize what the deal is. 

The only good thing about everyone considering themselves as just .  A Christian is.

We have .
2 billion Christians. 
And only 1.8 Muslims. 
For some fucked up reason ,   this comforts me. 

We would never have heard from a ( insert unpopular Muslim group name ) Muslim on here. 
I doubt you could say that there are only two types of Muslims.   

When i think about there being the christians and the Muslim i fall into the trap of thinking for a split second that  the christians are the "good guys " 

What i am trying to say is. 
If Gods didn't  have them blokes do a book for em so they can leave it behind for us,   id have fucking BRILLIANT  ARGUMENTS. 
They are so lucky.  

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@Stephen
I think it wouldn't feel right. 

But this then brings us to.
What comes first.  Joining a religion / religious group orrrrrrrrr.
Believing in like a god thing. 

When you think about this in any depth, they couldn't possibly have anything to do with each other.   

Look i am just going to continue and wait for A what appears to me as a god like thing to pop up near me so i can ask it what group to be in. 
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Picture a god like thing popping up telling you you are a Muslim. 

I'd be like. I must have been drugged.   
DENIED. 

The first page of the bible should  tell us what group to join .
Written in English  block capitals. 

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull

Look i am just going to continue and wait for A what appears to me as a god like thing to pop up near me so i can ask it what group to be in. 

Well that is not a bad question at all, Deb.  Why not start a thread asking all Christian theist why they joined or chose their particular Christian faith over any other Christian faith?