The case for the Historical Jesus

Author: Shila

Total: 618
Shila
Debates: 0
Shila
Here is what BrotherD. said about you.

Stephen,

Okay, we get it! You are vying to be the most dumbfounded of biblical knowledge on DebatArt Religion Forum! Furthermore, you are already the number one RUN AWAY from your bible ignorance on DebateArt, where I forgot to congratulate you earlier! 

Now, you once again remove one foot to insert the other AGAIN in your vain attempts to "think" you know the Bible, where you DO NOT!

YOUR BIBLE IGNORANCE HAVING NO BOUNDS QUOTE POST #8: "Is this clown speak!?  The only part of that whole sentence that rings true, is the fact that Timothy, quite plainly states Jesus is in fact a "MAN", and not a  god. We should expect nothing less from ' brother' buffoon who knows not his Ark from his own arse;"

The passage in question: "For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus," (1 Timothy 2:5)

Let me help you break this verse down that runs against your continued bible ignorance, okay? Ready?

1. "For there is one God" equals Jesus the Christ as God where 1 Timothy 3:15-16 and many other narratives so states, GET IT? 

2. "and there is one mediator between God and men" equals Jesus between Himself as Yahweh God incarnate and men, UNDERSTOOD?

3. "the man Christ Jesus" equals the words stating that Jesus is God, DO YOU GET IT YET?

Stephen, I can understand that you are trying so hard in not making Jesus God because of your one of many other posts that shows you to be vying to be the most bible ignorant on DebateArt listed below. You actually stated that all divisions of Christianity make Jesus the Son of God, where you were BLATANTLY WRONG again! You are still RUNNING AWAY from your embarrassment within this post!

https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/2273/how-did-judas-die?page=3&post_number=51

Regarding your perceived notion of the Ark contradiction, I have explained this many times where I was testing the threads members, but yet you hang on to this situation as if you have a "gotcha!" against me, where compared to the following embarrassing and bible ignorant posts of yours shown below, CONVERSELY YOU ARE LAUGHABLE TO THE CORE!  LOL!

STEPHEN BEING “SCHOOLED” UPON JESUS’ MIRACLES:

https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/2260-what-does-hate-mean?page=5&post_number=101

STEPHEN BEING “SCHOOLED” UPON LUKE 14:26

https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/2260-what-does-hate-mean?page=1&post_number=20

STEPHEN “SCHOOLED” ON JESUS’ CRUCIFIXION AND RESURRECTION THAT HE RAN AWAY FROM:

https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/2273-how-did-judas-die?page=2&post_number=46

STEPHEN “SCHOOLED” AGAIN WHEN HE DISAGREES WITH STRONG’S CONCORDANCE RELATIVE TO LUKE 14:26

https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/2260-what-does-hate-mean?page=4&post_number=98

STEPHEN HAVING A HARD TIME IN NOT UNDERSTANDING THE FORGIVENESS OF SIN DOCTRINE, DUH

https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/2285-how-do-you-go-about-removing-your-sins?page=1&post_number=11

STEPHEN RUNS AWAY FROM ANOTHER POST OF MINE WITH LAME LITTLE BOY EXCUSES BECAUSE HE CANNOT ADDRESS IT
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/2285/how-do-you-go-about-removing-your-sins?page=1&post_number=11

STEPHEN RUNS AWAY FROM YET ANOTHER OF MY POSTS SHOWING HIM TO BE AS BIBLE IGNORANT AS DR. “C&P” FRANKLIN

https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/2273-how-did-judas-die?page=3&post_number=51

STEPHEN FAILS TO REALIZE THAT HIS RUSE PERTAINING TO BIBLICAL SCRIPTURES GOES SEVERELY WANTING AT ALL TIMES

https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/2260-what-does-hate-mean?page=5&post_number=103

Question, when do we expect you to go into HIDING on DebateArt to save what face you have left upon this forum? Huh? LOL!!! Now, go and lick your wounds that I have easily inflicted upon you once again, where your bible ignorance has absolutely no bounds! 
Shila
Shila
By the way, isn't intentional cross-thread contamination against the CoC rules Brother D? Maybe you can look for me when you have the time.
Stephen, Why didn’t you look at cross-thread contamination against the CoC rules when BrotherD. was referencing  multiple links showing his attacks on you?

Stephen,

Okay, we get it! You are vying to be the most dumbfounded of biblical knowledge on DebatArt Religion Forum! Furthermore, you are already the number one RUN AWAY from your bible ignorance on DebateArt, where I forgot to congratulate you earlier!

Now, you once again remove one foot to insert the other AGAIN in your vain attempts to "think" you know the Bible, where you DO NOT!

YOUR BIBLE IGNORANCE HAVING NO BOUNDS QUOTE POST #8: "Is this clown speak!?  The only part of that whole sentence that rings true, is the fact that Timothy, quite plainly states Jesus is in fact a "MAN", and not a  god. We should expect nothing less from ' brother' buffoon who knows not his Ark from his own arse;"

The passage in question: "For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus," (1 Timothy 2:5)

Let me help you break this verse down that runs against your continued bible ignorance, okay? Ready?

1. "For there is one God" equals Jesus the Christ as God where 1 Timothy 3:15-16 and many other narratives so states, GET IT?

2. "and there is one mediator between God and men" equals Jesus between Himself as Yahweh God incarnate and men, UNDERSTOOD?

3. "the man Christ Jesus" equals the words stating that Jesus is God, DO YOU GET IT YET?

Stephen, I can understand that you are trying so hard in not making Jesus God because of your one of many other posts that shows you to be vying to be the most bible ignorant on DebateArt listed below. You actually stated that all divisions of Christianity make Jesus the Son of God, where you were BLATANTLY WRONG again! You are still RUNNING AWAY from your embarrassment within this post!

Regarding your perceived notion of the Ark contradiction, I have explained this many times where I was testing the threads members, but yet you hang on to this situation as if you have a "gotcha!" against me, where compared to the following embarrassing and bible ignorant posts of yours shown below, CONVERSELY YOU ARE LAUGHABLE TO THE CORE!  LOL!

STEPHEN “SCHOOLED” ON JESUS’ CRUCIFIXION AND RESURRECTION THAT HE RAN AWAY FROM:

STEPHEN “SCHOOLED” AGAIN WHEN HE DISAGREES WITH STRONG’S CONCORDANCE RELATIVE TO LUKE 14:26

STEPHEN HAVING A HARD TIME IN NOT UNDERSTANDING THE FORGIVENESS OF SIN DOCTRINE, DUH

STEPHEN RUNS AWAY FROM ANOTHER POST OF MINE WITH LAME LITTLE BOY EXCUSES BECAUSE HE CANNOT ADDRESS IT

STEPHEN RUNS AWAY FROM YET ANOTHER OF MY POSTS SHOWING HIM TO BE AS BIBLE IGNORANT AS DR. “C&P” FRANKLIN

STEPHEN FAILS TO REALIZE THAT HIS RUSE PERTAINING TO BIBLICAL SCRIPTURES GOES SEVERELY WANTING AT ALL TIMES

Question, when do we expect you to go into HIDING on DebateArt to save what face you have left upon this forum? Huh? LOL!!! Now, go and lick your wounds that I have easily inflicted upon you once again, where your bible ignorance has absolutely no bounds!

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas

Shila, the over the edge Bible fool,

YOUR QUOTE FROM YOUR "TRYING SO HARD" TO PROVE THE MUSLIMS REVERE JESUS IN POST #467!!!:  "Now try to justify your blasphemous claims against Jesus."

Your feeble mind does not allow you to comprehend that what you posted about the Muslims relative to Jesus in your feeble post #467, DOES NOT remove the facts, as shown once again below for your convenience, in what the Muslims think about Christianity, that cancels out your misconceived notion that they revere Jesus, NOT!!!

1. ”O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.” (Qur’an 5:51)  

2. "Kill the Jews and the Christians if they do not convert to Islam or refuse to pay Jizya tax (Qur’an 9:29) 

3.  The Jews and the Christians are perverts; fight them (Qur’an 9:30) 

4.  "Terrorize and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Qur’an." (Qur’an 8:12)  This passage relates to Jews and Christians, GET IT?

5.  Christians and Jews must believe what Allah has revealed to Muhammad or Allah will disfigure their faces or turn them into apes, as he did the Sabbath-breakers.” (Qur’an 2:65-66)

6.  "Muslims must not take the infidels as friends." (Qur’an 3:28)   Who are the infidels Shila, YES, Christians and Jews, GET IT?

7.  "Do not hanker for peace with the infidels; behead them when you catch them." (Qur’an 47:4) Christians are the infidels!

8.  "Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water; melt their skin and bellies".  (Qur’an 22:19)  Who are the unbelievers of Islam, CHRISTIANS!

SHILA, YOU ARE AN EMBARRASSMENT TO YOUR OWN THREAD OF THE HISTORICAL JESUS, AND LIKE I TOLD YOU BEFORE, YOU SHOULD TELL THE MODERATORS TO CLOSE THIS LAUGHABLE THREAD OF YOURS DOWN TO SAVE FACE!   LOL!

Shila
Shila
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Shila, the over the edge Bible fool,

YOUR QUOTE FROM YOUR "TRYING SO HARD" TO PROVE THE MUSLIMS REVERE JESUS IN POST #467!!!:  "Now try to justify your blasphemous claims against Jesus."

Your feeble mind does not allow you to comprehend that what you posted about the Muslims relative to Jesus in your feeble post #467, DOES NOT remove the facts, as shown once again below for your convenience, in what the Muslims think about Christianity, that cancels out your misconceived notion that they revere Jesus, NOT!!!

1. ”O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.” (Qur’an 5:51)  

2. "Kill the Jews and the Christians if they do not convert to Islam or refuse to pay Jizya tax (Qur’an 9:29) 

3.  The Jews and the Christians are perverts; fight them (Qur’an 9:30) 

4.  "Terrorize and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Qur’an." (Qur’an 8:12)  This passage relates to Jews and Christians, GET IT?

5.  Christians and Jews must believe what Allah has revealed to Muhammad or Allah will disfigure their faces or turn them into apes, as he did the Sabbath-breakers.” (Qur’an 2:65-66)

6.  "Muslims must not take the infidels as friends." (Qur’an 3:28)   Who are the infidels Shila, YES, Christians and Jews, GET IT?

7.  "Do not hanker for peace with the infidels; behead them when you catch them." (Qur’an 47:4) Christians are the infidels!

8.  "Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water; melt their skin and bellies".  (Qur’an 22:19)  Who are the unbelievers of Islam, CHRISTIANS!

See original exchange in Post#467.

BrotherD. You should have finished high school because your poor reading skills is showing. 
My post was about Islamic views about Jesus and not what the Muslims think about Christians as your post #483 suggests.

Brother D. let us compare the Islamic view of Jesus with that of your earlier expressed views on this very thread.

Islam
The Islamic faith was founded by Muhammad on the Arabian Peninsula in the early 7th Century. He claimed to be restoring the monotheistic religion corrupted by the Jews and Christians. As a result, Muslims acknowledge the impact of Jesus and recognize Him as a significant person within their own religious system. The Quran describes Jesus in the following way:

Jesus Was Born of a Virgin
The Quran describes Mary as a virgin prior to her miraculous conception. The conversation between Mary and Allah is recorded in the Quran, and Mary is told that she will conceive without the benefit of human involvement.
“She said: “Verily. I seek refuge with the Most Beneficent (Allâh) from you, if you do fear Allâh.” (The angel) said: “I am only a Messenger from your Lord, (to announce) to you the gift of a righteous son.” She said: “How can I have a son, when no man has touched me, nor am I unchaste?” He said: “So (it will be), your Lord said: ‘That is easy for Me (Allâh): And (We wish) to appoint him as a sign to mankind and a mercy from Us (Allâh), and it is a matter (already) decreed, (by Allâh).’ ” So she conceived him, and she withdrew with him to a far place (i.e. Bethlehem valley about 4-6 miles from Jerusalem).” (Quran 19:18-22)

Jesus Was to Be Revered
Jesus is held in high regard within the Muslim worldview. According to a legend, when Muhammad eliminated all the images of others gods in the Ka’bah, he refused to destroy the statue of Mary and the infant Christ. Jesus remains in a position of respect and reverence within Islam. When muslims speak the name of Jesus today, they typically either say “Hazrat Eesa” (“revered Jesus”) or “Eesa alai-hiss-salaam” (“Jesus peace be upon him”).While Muslims believe Jesus was to be revered as a prophet and Apostle of God, they do not believe He was more than this:
“O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians). Do not exceed the limits in your religion, nor say of Allâh aught but the truth. The Messiah ‘Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), was (no more than) a Messenger of Allâh and His Word, (“Be.” – and he was) which He bestowed on Maryam (Mary) and a spirit (Rûh)created by Him; so believe in Allâh and His Messengers. Say not: “Three (trinity).” Cease. (it is) better for you. For Allâh is (the only) One Ilâh (God), Glory be to Him (Far Exalted is He) above having a son.” (Quran 4:171).

Jesus Was A Prophet
Islam affirms Jesus (known as “Isa” or “Eesa”) was one of God’s most important prophets:
“And Zakariyâ (Zachariya), and Yahya (John) and ‘Iesa (Jesus) and Iliyâs (Elias), each one of them was of the righteous.” (Quran 6:85)

Muslims also acknowledge Jesus was sent specifically to the Children of Israel:

“And will make him [‘Iesa (Jesus)] a Messenger to the Children of Israel (saying): “I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, that I design for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by Allâh’s Leave; and I heal him who was born blind, and the leper, and I bring the dead to life by Allâh’s Leave. And I inform you of what you eat, and what you store in your houses. Surely, therein is a sign for you, if you believe.And I have come confirming that which was before me of the Taurât (Torah), and to make lawful to you part of what was forbidden to you, and I have come to you with a proof from your Lord. So fear Allâh and obey me.Truly. Allâh is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him (Alone). This is the Straight Path.” (Quran 3:49-51)

While Muhammad is described as the final prophet from God, he listed the previous prophets and included Jesus in that list. Muslims believe Jesus was a prophet, but they deny He is God:

“The Messiah [‘Iesa (Jesus)], son of Maryam (Mary), was no more than a Messenger; many were the Messengers that passed away before him. His mother [Maryam (Mary)] was a Siddiqah [i.e. she believed in the words of Allâh and His Books (see Verse 66:12)]. They both used to eat food (as any other human being, while Allâh does not eat). Look how We make the Ayât (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) clear to them, yet look how they are deluded away (from the truth).” (Quran 5:75)

Muslims also deny Jesus was the “Son of God”:

“And the Jews say: ‘Uzair (Ezra) is the son of Allâh, and the Christians say: Messiah is the son of Allâh. That is a saying from their mouths. They imitate the saying of the disbelievers of old. Allâh’s Curse be on them, how they are deluded away from the truth.” (Quran 9:30).

Jesus Was a Wise Teacher
Muslims acknowledge Jesus was a divinely wise teacher. The Quran reports Jesus’ disciples, as a result of His teaching, were filled with compassion and mercy:

“Then, We sent after them, Our Messengers, and We sent ‘Iesa (Jesus) ­ son of Maryam (Mary), and gave him the Injeel (Gospel). And We ordained in the hearts of those who followed him, compassion and mercy.” (Quran 57:27)

How does the Islamic view of Jesus compare with your blasphemous claims against Jesus?

BrotherD., Think carefully what you said, “ I am NOT blaspheming Jesus because I have described Jesus' true historical modus operandi within the scriptures in Jesus being Yahweh God incarnate, of which you are obviously unaware of because of your complete Bible stupidity! Our Jesus we worship, as the Serial Killer Yahweh God incarnate, was embarrassingly, greedy, jealous, selfish, self-centered, petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capricious, and malevolent!

Now try to justify your blasphemous claims against Jesus.

BrotherD., You  have  only finished high school and your career highest income is less than 20,000$? You are 56 years old. Learn to show respect.

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Shila

Shila, who tries in vain to rewrite the Bible to the way she wants it to be,

1. YOUR BIBLE IGNORANT QUOTE #1: “Jesus is called a mediator not God in (1 Timothy 2:5) 

In your grasping for straws quote above to try and save face because of your complete Bible stupidity, the entire passages reads: For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.” (1 Timothy 2:5) “

Timothy states with specificity that there is ONE GOD, the man Christ Jesus, get it Bible fool?  YOU FAIL AGAIN! 

2. YOUR BIBLE IGNORANT QUOTE #2:  “No mention of Jesus. Elijah was praying to the God of Abraham, Isaac and Israel.”

HELLO? Who is the God of Abraham, JESUS you dumb ass Bible fool! 

Jesus refers to Himself before the Jews using the same name that He gave Moses at the burning bush.  "I tell you the truth," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I AM!” (John 8:58 )  GET IT? Jesus was the God of the Old Testament, HELLO?!

3. YOUR BIBLE IGNORANT QUOTE #3: “Peter also lied about Jesus 3 times.”

Where you get the authority to say that the following passage by Peter pertaining to Jesus as God is a lie!

Simon Peter, a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who through the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ have received a faith as precious as ours.”

4. YOUR BIBLE IGNORANT QUOTE #4: No mention of Jesus in Hosea (9:11-16). Elijah was praying to the God of Abraham, Isaac and Israel.”

There is only ONE GOD; "For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.” (1 Timothy 2:5) Therefore Jesus is this ONE GOD!  I have already schooled you upon this topic, remember dear?  Therefore, Jesus is the one god in the book of Hosea 9:11-16 that miscarried the wombs of the women of Ephraim and aborted babies, and would MURDER their babies if they were born.  Sorry about Jesus' murdering nature, but we have to accept it and move on. 

5.  YOUR BIBLE IGNORANT QUOTE #5:  “The Torah, as well as the rest of the Tanakh (Hebrew Bible), does not say anything about Jesus or Mary. These texts were written hundreds of years before their time. Genesis is one of the five books in the Torah.”

The aforementioned books of the Hebrew faith do not have to mention Jesus, DUH!  Because Jesus being the ONLY GOD is referenced as being the God of the Old Testament as I have schooled you before, and as shown below:

JESUS SAID: "If you believed Moses, you would believe me, for he wrote about me."  (John 5:46)

JESUS SAID: “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am.” (John 8:58)

Paul portrays Jesus as that God that led Israel out of Egypt to the Promised Land!!!! “For I do not want you to be ignorant of the fact, brothers, that our forefathers were all under the cloud and that they all passed through the sea.  They were all baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea.  They all ate the same spiritual food and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.” (1 Corinthians 10:1-4)

6. YOUR QUOTE TO ME TO JUSTIFY THAT JESUS IS WHO HE IS IN AS I HAVE SHOWN WITH BIBLICAL AXIOMS: “Now try to justify your blasphemous claims against Jesus.”

Dear Bible fool Shila, I have already shown Jesus to be what I have proposed, and at your embarrassing Bible ignorance and stupidity expense.  CASE CLOSED!

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN WOMAN LIKE THE BIBLE DUMBFOUNDED “SHILA” THAT IS GRASPING FOR STRAWS TO “TRY” AND PROVE ME WRONG ABOUT WHAT BIBLICAL AXIOMS TRUELY SAY ABOUT JESUS, WILL BE …?

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Shila, who tries in vain to rewrite the Bible to the way she wants it to be.

👍

They all are prone to that bad and desperate habit, Brother D. It seems that it is a default of theirs once they have painted themselves into a corner and their arguments are failing miserably.
Shila
Shila
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Shila, who tries in vain to rewrite the Bible to the way she wants it to be,

1. YOUR BIBLE IGNORANT QUOTE #1: “Jesus is called a mediator not God in (1 Timothy 2:5) 

In your grasping for straws quote above to try and save face because of your complete Bible stupidity, the entire passages reads: For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.” (1 Timothy 2:5) “

Timothy states with specificity that there is ONE GOD, the man Christ Jesus, get it Bible fool?  YOU FAIL AGAIN! 

Lean to read scriptures.

There is one God and one mediator between God and me , the man Christ Jesus. 
Jesus is not called God, jesus is the man called Christ Jesus who is the mediator.

2. YOUR BIBLE IGNORANT QUOTE #2:  “No mention of Jesus. Elijah was praying to the God of Abraham, Isaac and Israel.”

HELLO? Who is the God of Abraham, JESUS you dumb ass Bible fool! 
Nowhere did jesus say he was the God of Abraham. He claimed before Abraham he was, and so was Adam and a generation of others came before Abraham.

Read Timothy again.
For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.” (1 Timothy 2:5) “
Jesus is the man and mediator between God and men.
Jesus refers to Himself before the Jews using the same name that He gave Moses at the burning bush. "I tell you the truth," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I AM!” (John 8:58 )  GET IT? Jesus was the God of the Old Testament, HELLO?!
Nowhere did jesus say he was the God of Abraham. He claimed before Abraham he was, and so was Adam and a generation of others came before Abraham.

Read Timothy again.
For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.” (1 Timothy 2:5) “

3. YOUR BIBLE IGNORANT QUOTE #3: “Peter also lied about Jesus 3 times.”

Where you get the authority to say that the following passage by Peter pertaining to Jesus as God is a lie!

Simon Peter, a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who through the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ have received a faith as precious as ours.”

The story of Peter’s denial appears in all four canonical gospels,
Mark 14:66
Matthew 26:69-70
Matthew 26:71-72
Luke 22:59
Matthew 26:73
 Matthew  26:75
Mark 24:72.

4. YOUR BIBLE IGNORANT QUOTE #4:  “No mention of Jesus in Hosea (9:11-16). Elijah was praying to the God of Abraham, Isaac and Israel.”

There is only ONE GOD; "For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.” (1 Timothy 2:5) Therefore Jesus is this ONE GOD!  I have already schooled you upon this topic, remember dear?  Therefore, Jesus is the one god in the book of Hosea 9:11-16 that miscarried the wombs of the women of Ephraim and aborted babies, and would MURDER their babies if they were born.  Sorry about Jesus' murdering nature, but we have to accept it and move on. 

Read Timothy again.

5.  YOUR BIBLE IGNORANT QUOTE #5:  “The Torah, as well as the rest of the Tanakh (Hebrew Bible), does not say anything about Jesus or Mary. These texts were written hundreds of years before their time. Genesis is one of the five books in the Torah.”

The aforementioned books of the Hebrew faith do not have to mention Jesus, DUH!  Because Jesus being the ONLY GOD is referenced as being the God of the Old Testament as I have schooled you before, and as shown below:

JESUS SAID: "If you believed Moses, you would believe me, for he wrote about me."  (John 5:46)
John 5:46 is not in the Torah. John is in the Gospels.
JESUS SAID: “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am.” (John 8:58)
John 8:58 is not in the Torah.John is in the Gospels.
Paul portrays Jesus as that God that led Israel out of Egypt to the Promised Land!!!! “For I do not want you to be ignorant of the fact, brothers, that our forefathers were all under the cloud and that they all passed through the sea.  They were all baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea.  They all ate the same spiritual food and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.” (1 Corinthians 10:1-4)

Paul never met or knew Jesus.
The only exchange Paul had with Jesus was in a vision Paul had on the road to Damascus where he claims he heard a voice that said.
Acts 9:4 He fell to the ground and heard a voice say to him, “Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me?”

6. YOUR QUOTE TO ME TO JUSTIFY THAT JESUS IS WHO HE IS IN AS I HAVE SHOWN WITH BIBLICAL AXIOMS: “Now try to justify your blasphemous claims against Jesus.”

Dear Bible fool Shila, I have already shown Jesus to be what I have proposed, and at your embarrassing Bible ignorance and stupidity expense.  CASE CLOSED!

BrotherD., in your own words, “ I am NOT blaspheming Jesus because I have described Jesus' true historical modus operandi within the scriptures in Jesus being Yahweh God incarnate, of which you are obviously unaware of because of your complete Bible stupidity! Our Jesus we worship, as the Serial Killer Yahweh God incarnate, was embarrassingly, greedy, jealous, selfish, self-centered, petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capricious, and malevolent!

BrotherD., You  have  only finished high school and your career highest income is less than 20,000$? You are 56 years old. Learn to show respect.
NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN WOMAN LIKE THE BIBLE DUMBFOUNDED “SHILA” THAT IS GRASPING FOR STRAWS TO “TRY” AND PROVE ME WRONG ABOUT WHAT BIBLICAL AXIOMS TRUELY SAY ABOUT JESUS, WILL BE …?
You have already been proven wrong by Stephen. See link. Post#37.

Stephen wrote: “Says the clown that doesn't know his Ark from his own arse. ”
Shila
Shila
--> @BrotherD.Thomas
Shila, who tries in vain to rewrite the Bible to the way she wants it to be.

👍

Stephen: They all are prone to that bad and desperate habit, Brother D. It seems that it is a default of theirs once they have painted themselves into a corner and their arguments are failing miserably
Stephen that what you said about BrotherD. See link. Post#37.

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas

JESUS IS A BASTARD!

When Jesus is God as shown within the Bible, then in the virgin birth scenario, Jesus spiritually “celestially impregnated” his own mother Mary through godly incest. When Jesus did this act, He not only became Mary’s son, but his own Father as being Yahweh/God incarnate, and a bastard child through true Hebrew tradition as being a mazer because Joseph was not the paternal father. :(

In the Hebrew Bible and Jewish religious law, a mamzer (Hebrew: ממזר, lit. , "estranged person"; plural mamzerim) is a person who is born as the result of certain forbidden relationships or incest (as it is defined by the Bible), or the descendant of such a person.

As if the aforementioned biblical facts about Jesus wasn’t bizarre enough, then by Joseph not being the paternal father to Jesus, but only a step-father, then when Jesus was in the act of celestially impregnating his mother Mary through spiritual incest, where poor ol’ Joseph may have heard Mary shouting; "oh GOD, oh GOD," but little did Joseph know at the time how apropos this statement was in a spiritual sex a act between Jesus and His own mother Mary.  :(

Furthermore, poor Jesus in being a bastard could not enter a Hebrew church, even to the tenth generation because of the following biblical axiom: 
“No one born of a forbidden union may enter the assembly of the Lord. Even to the tenth generation, none of his descendants may enter the assembly of the Lord.” (Deuteronomy 23:2)

Therefore Jesus went against His own words as being God in Deuteronomy 23:1 shown above, when He did this act shown below of entering His own temple as being the Father, bad Jesus, tsk, tsk:

“When it was almost time for the Jewish Passover, Jesus went up to Jerusalem. In the temple courts he found people selling cattle, sheep and doves, and others sitting at tables exchanging money. So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple courts, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables. To those who sold doves he said, “Get these out of here! Stop turning my Father’s house into a market!” His disciples remembered that it is written: “Zeal for your house will consume me.” (John 2: 13-17)

In any event, the TRUE Christian has to accept that our serial killer Jesus was a BASTARD!  :(

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas

JESUS WILL "BEAT YOU!" OUCH!

All I can say is thank Jesus, as God, in that we didn't live in the days of His lifetime, whew!  This is because Jesus would have BEATEN US if we broke His statutes and His commandments, which shows once again that Jesus was not all forgiving. :(

JESUS SAID: "If they break my statutes, and keep not my commandments; Then will I visit their transgression with the rod, and their iniquity with stripes.,
but I will not take my love from him, nor will I ever betray my faithfulness" (Psalm 89:31-2) 

If we were beaten by Jesus back in His time period, I am sure He would follow this inspired passage of His shown below:

"But the one who did not know, and did what deserved a beating, will receive a light beating. Everyone to whom much was given, of him much will be required, and from him to whom they entrusted much, they will demand the more." (Luke 12:48)

With this passage alone shown below, if Shila and Miss Tradesecret had lived in Jesus' time period, they would be beaten by Jesus  because of their outright Bible stupidity, praise Jesus' revenge! 

"Condemnation is ready for scoffers, and beating for the backs of fools." (Proverbs 19:29).

True Christians like myself have to accept that Jesus had a revengeful modus operandi in BEATING His followers, therefore not forgiving them whatsoever as some pseudo-christians think He does!  :(

rosends
rosends
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
According to Jewish law, Jesus would not be a mamzer unless it could be proven that his father was another Jewish man.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas

OMG, JESUS WAS A PERVERT!

When Jesus becomes the Hebrew serial killer Yahweh God incarnate (1 Corinthians 10:1-4), then we must question Jesus in the following passage where He will discover women's secret parts!!!

The Lord says "Because the daughters of Zion are haughty and walk with stretched forth necks and wanton eyes, walking and mincing as they go, and making a tinkling with their feet: Therefore the Lord will smite with a scab the crown of the head of the daughters of Zion, and the lord will discover their secret parts." (Isiah 3:16-17)

The lord in this case in the passage above, is Jesus: "If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead,you will be saved." (Romans 10:9)

Why would Jesus be pruned to discover a woman's "Secret Parts?" Do you think it was because he hung around all the time with His 12 disciple men and needed a different view, no pun intended.   Biblical narratives like this really test my faith at times, does the pseudo-christian crowd feel the same in having our Jesus looked upon as a blatant PERVERT?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@rosends

resends,

YOUR REVEALING QUOTE THAT PROVES MY POINT: "According to Jewish law, Jesus would not be a mamzer unless it could be proven that his father was another Jewish man."

The father in this case, was Jesus being a Jew impregnating His own mother Mary through "spiritual celestial impregnation incest." as being His own Father as I have shown in my post #489.

Shila
Shila
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas posted.

JESUS IS A BASTARD!

When Jesus is God as shown within the Bible, then in the virgin birth scenario, Jesus spiritually “celestially impregnated” his own mother Mary through godly incest. When Jesus did this act, He not only became Mary’s son, but his own Father as being Yahweh/God incarnate, and a bastard child through true Hebrew tradition as being a mazer because Joseph was not the paternal father. :(
The Bible tells us it was the threesome that produced Jesus. The Holy Spirit, the Most High and Mary the virgin. Why don’t you read your Bible before posting here?

Luke 1:28 The angel went to her and said, “Greetings, you who are highly favored! The Lord is with you.”

29 Mary was greatly troubled at his words and wondered what kind of greeting this might be. 30 But the angel said to her, “Do not be afraid, Mary; you have found favor with God. 31 You will conceive and give birth to a son, and you are to call him Jesus. 32 He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David, 33 and he will reign over Jacob’s descendants forever; his kingdom will never end.”

34 “How will this be,” Mary asked the angel, “since I am a virgin?”

35 The angel answered, “The Holy Spirit will come on you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God.

In the Hebrew Bible and Jewish religious law, a mamzer (Hebrew: ממזר, lit. , "estranged person"; plural mamzerim) is a person who is born as the result of certain forbidden relationships or incest (as it is defined by the Bible), or the descendant of such a person.

As if the aforementioned biblical facts about Jesus wasn’t bizarre enough, then by Joseph not being the paternal father to Jesus, but only a step-father, then when Jesus was in the act of celestially impregnating his mother Mary through spiritual incest, where poor ol’ Joseph may have heard Mary shouting; "oh GOD, oh GOD," but little did Joseph know at the time how apropos this statement was in a spiritual sex a act between Jesus and His own mother Mary.  :(

Your link does not show any spiritual sex act between Jesus and his own mother Mary. Neither does the Bible speak of such an act.
You are a pervert and your post confirms it.

Furthermore, poor Jesus in being a bastard could not enter a Hebrew church, even to the tenth generation because of the following biblical axiom: 
“No one born of a forbidden union may enter the assembly of the Lord. Even to the tenth generation, none of his descendants may enter the assembly of the Lord.” (Deuteronomy 23:2)

Therefore Jesus went against His own words as being God in Deuteronomy 23:1 shown above, when He did this act shown below of entering His own temple as being the Father, bad Jesus, tsk, tsk:

“When it was almost time for the Jewish Passover, Jesus went up to Jerusalem. In the temple courts he found people selling cattle, sheep and doves, and others sitting at tables exchanging money. So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple courts, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables. To those who sold doves he said, “Get these out of here! Stop turning my Father’s house into a market!” His disciples remembered that it is written: “Zeal for your house will consume me.” (John 2: 13-17)

John explains why Jesus drove out the people in the temple courts where he found people selling cattle, sheep and doves, and others sitting at tables exchanging money. and drove all from the temple courts, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables. To those who sold doves he said, “Get these out of here! Stop turning my Father’s house into a market!” 

You quote John but offer a totally ridiculous explanation than what John offered.

What Stephen said about you BrotherD. See link. Post#37.

In any event, the TRUE Christian has to accept that our serial killer Jesus was a BASTARD!  :(

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Shila

Shila, the upmost Bible fool this forum has ever seen,

Sorry dear, but you don't have the mental capacity to realize that in you "trying" to address my posts relative to the TRUE Jesus, you runaway from biblical axioms with some of the most weakest and unbiblical refutations that are laughable on their face! LOL!!!.

THEREFORE, I AM TAKING OVER YOUR THREAD REGARDING THE HISTORICAL JESUS NOW BECAUSE YOUR BIBLE STUPIDITY GOES BEYOND REASON WHEREAS WE JUST CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!  

Run along dear, you are no longer needed in this thread. Bye, bye .............

Shila
Shila
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas posted.

JESUS WILL "BEAT YOU!" OUCH!

All I can say is thank Jesus, as God, in that we didn't live in the days of His lifetime, whew!  This is because Jesus would have BEATEN US if we broke His statutes and His commandments, which shows once again that Jesus was not all forgiving. :(

JESUS SAID: "If they break my statutes, and keep not my commandments; Then will I visit their transgression with the rod, and their iniquity with stripes.,
but I will not take my love from him, nor will I ever betray my faithfulness" (Psalm 89:31-2) 
Jesus did not write Psalms 89. Jesus never wrote anything in his lifetime. He once scribbled something in the sand. That is about it!!

The superscription of the psalm states that it was written by Ethan the Ezrahite, who, along with Heman the Ezrahite (to whom Psalm 88 is attributed), was a wise man from the time of, or prior to, King Solomon. 1 Kings 4:31 states that Solomon "was wiser than all other men, wiser than Ethan the Ezrahite, and Heman, Calcol, and Darda, the sons of Mahol, and his fame was in all the surrounding nations" (ESV).
If we were beaten by Jesus back in His time period, I am sure He would follow this inspired passage of His shown below:

"But the one who did not know, and did what deserved a beating, will receive a light beating. Everyone to whom much was given, of him much will be required, and from him to whom they entrusted much, they will demand the more." (Luke 12:48)
During Jesus’s time you would have been stoned for blasphemy. There was no Luke during Jesus’s time either. The Gospels were written decades after Jesus died.

With this passage alone shown below, if Shila and Miss Tradesecret had lived in Jesus' time period, they would be beaten by Jesus  because of their outright Bible stupidity, praise Jesus' revenge! 

"Condemnation is ready for scoffers, and beating for the backs of fools." (Proverbs 19:29).
Proverbs was written by Solomon. There is no account in the Bible of Jesus ever beating a woman.

True Christians like myself have to accept that Jesus had a revengeful modus operandi in BEATING His followers, therefore not forgiving them whatsoever as some pseudo-christians think He does!  :(
BrotherD., in your own words, “ I am NOT blaspheming Jesus because I have described Jesus' true historical modus operandi within the scriptures in Jesus being Yahweh God incarnate, of which you are obviously unaware of because of your complete Bible stupidity! Our Jesus we worship, as the Serial Killer Yahweh God incarnate, was embarrassingly, greedy, jealous, selfish, self-centered, petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capricious, and malevolent!

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
JESUS IS A BASTARD!When Jesus is God as shown within the Bible, then in the virgin birth scenario, Jesus spiritually “celestially impregnated” his own mother Mary through godly incest. When Jesus did this act, He not only became Mary’s son, but his own Father as being Yahweh/God incarnate, and a bastard child through true Hebrew tradition as being a mazer because Joseph was not the paternal father. :(
👍
 Conceived out of wedlock, should say it all.
Shila
Shila
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas posted.

OMG, JESUS WAS A PERVERT!

When Jesus becomes the Hebrew serial killer Yahweh God incarnate (1 Corinthians 10:1-4), then we must question Jesus in the following passage where He will discover women's secret parts!!!
So you don’t know When Jesus becomes the Hebrew serial killer Yahweh God incarnate?

You are hardly an expert on women’s secret parts. You preach to males to get them to give you a BJ. That is why your mouth is so misshapen.
The Lord says "Because the daughters of Zion are haughty and walk with stretched forth necks and wanton eyes, walking and mincing as they go, and making a tinkling with their feet: Therefore the Lord will smite with a scab the crown of the head of the daughters of Zion, and the lord will discover their secret parts." (Isiah 3:16-17)
Learn to read. No mention of women’s secret parts in Isaiah 3:16-17.You are trying to turn the Bible into a blasphemous joke.

Isaiah 3:16 The Lord says,
    “The women of Zion are haughty,
walking along with outstretched necks,
    flirting with their eyes,
strutting along with swaying hips,
    with ornaments jingling on their ankles.
17 Therefore the Lord will bring sores on the heads of the women of Zion;
    the Lord will make their scalps bald.”
The lord in this case in the passage above, is Jesus: "If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead,you will be saved." (Romans 10:9)
That is very different from what you declared.

Why would Jesus be pruned to discover a woman's "Secret Parts?" Do you think it was because he hung around all the time with His 12 disciple men and needed a different view, no pun intended.   Biblical narratives like this really test my faith at times, does the pseudo-christian crowd feel the same in having our Jesus looked upon as a blatant PERVERT?
Learn to read. No mention of women’s secret parts in Isaiah 3:16-17.You are trying to turn the Bible into a blasphemous joke.

Isaiah 3:16 The Lord says,
    “The women of Zion are haughty,
walking along with outstretched necks,
    flirting with their eyes,
strutting along with swaying hips,
    with ornaments jingling on their ankles.
17 Therefore the Lord will bring sores on the heads of the women of Zion;
    the Lord will make their scalps bald.”

Shila
Shila
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas posted.

resends,

YOUR REVEALING QUOTE THAT PROVES MY POINT: "According to Jewish law, Jesus would not be a mamzer unless it could be proven that his father was another Jewish man."

The father in this case, was Jesus being a Jew impregnating His own mother Mary through "spiritual celestial impregnation incest." as being His own Father as I have shown in my post #489.
You are mentally unstable BrotherD. to claim Jesus is his own father because he impregnated his mother Mary.
That is not how human biology works. Mary conceived Jesus but was impregnated by her own fetus.

Shila
Shila
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas posted.

Shila, the upmost Bible fool this forum has ever seen,

Sorry dear, but you don't have the mental capacity to realize that in you "trying" to address my posts relative to the TRUE Jesus, you runaway from biblical axioms with some of the most weakest and unbiblical refutations that are laughable on their face! LOL!!!.

THEREFORE, I AM TAKING OVER YOUR THREAD REGARDING THE HISTORICAL JESUS NOW BECAUSE YOUR BIBLE STUPIDITY GOES BEYOND REASON WHEREAS WE JUST CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!  

Run along dear, you are no longer needed in this thread. Bye, bye .............
BrotherD.You have been suspended 9 times from DebateArt. The only reason you are here is to attack Jesus and women.

Why?

Look at your misshapen mouth. It was caused by men who were attracted to your perversions.

Christians would have found a better way to shut you up. Jest saying….
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

YOUR REVEALING QUOTE: " Conceived out of wedlock, should say it all."

Good call!  I forgot this fact that Mary was NOT married to Joseph at the time of Jesus' birth, of which makes the situation even a greater loss in the respect since Joseph was not involved in Jesus' birth, then Jesus was not born through the “fruit of the loins” from the House of David as a requirement for Jesus to be the Messiah because Mary was blood of the Levite family, whoops!  Therefore, the messianic prophecies in the gospels are NOT fulfilled by Jesus, and therefore fall flat upon their face!  

Damn biblical axioms are a pain in the ass when trying to defend Jesus in what He is supposed to represent.  :(

Shila
Shila
--> @BrotherD.Thomas
JESUS IS A BASTARD!When Jesus is God as shown within the Bible, then in the virgin birth scenario, Jesus spiritually “celestially impregnated” his own mother Mary through godly incest. When Jesus did this act, He not only became Mary’s son, but his own Father as being Yahweh/God incarnate, and a bastard child through true Hebrew tradition as being a mazer because Joseph was not the paternal father. :(
👍
Stephen wrote:  Conceived out of wedlock, should say it all.
So Stephen also believes Jesus as a fetus impregnated his own mother Mary just as BrotherD.Thomas claims.

Here are some of your posts addressing BrotherD.Thomas.

Stephen wrote: You mean you fucked up.  And feel quite the penis I said you were, so not having a get out of that fkn great hole that you dug for yourself, you decided it was all a test. I see

Stephen,

YOUR BIBLE IGNORANCE HAVING NO BOUNDS QUOTE POST #8: "Is this clown speak!?  The only part of that whole sentence that rings true, is the fact that Timothy, quite plainly states Jesus is in fact a "MAN", and not a  god. We should expect nothing less from ' brother' buffoon who knows not his Ark from his own arse;"

The passage in question: "For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus," (1 Timothy 2:5)

1. "For there is one God" equals Jesus the Christ as God where 1 Timothy 3:15-16 and many other narratives so states, GET IT?

2. "and there is one mediator between God and men" equals Jesus between Himself as Yahweh God incarnate and men, UNDERSTOOD?

3. "the man Christ Jesus" equals the words stating that Jesus is God, DO YOU GET IT YET?

Stephen, I can understand that you are trying so hard in not making Jesus God because of your one of many other posts that shows you to be vying to be the most bible ignorant on DebateArt listed below. You actually stated that all divisions of Christianity make Jesus the Son of God, where you were BLATANTLY WRONG again! You are still RUNNING AWAY from your embarrassment within this post!

Regarding your perceived notion of the Ark contradiction, I have explained this many times where I was testing the threads members, but yet you hang on to this situation as if you have a "gotcha!" against me, where compared to the following embarrassing and bible ignorant posts of yours shown below, CONVERSELY YOU ARE LAUGHABLE TO THE CORE!  LOL!

Question, when do we expect you to go into HIDING on DebateArt to save what face you have left upon this forum? Huh? LOL!!! Now, go and lick your wounds that I have easily inflicted upon you once again, where your bible ignorance has absolutely no bounds!

“Anyone see STEPHEN lurking around DebateArt Religion Forum, where he continues to HIDE from my post #51 above that continues to show him as one of the most bible ignorant members on this forum?

Let me know if you see him, and if he is not to scared and pissing his pants, tell him to address yet another embarrassing post above where I have BIBLE-SLAPPED him once again in the name of Jesus! 

Stephen is just making it too easy for me.”

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Is there any mention of a wedding between these two Joesph and Mary, Brother D.?
What about the dowery -bride price - Jew men paid for their wives? Is there any mention of that at all, in scripture, Brother D.?
Shila
Shila
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas posted.

Stephen,

YOUR REVEALING QUOTE: " Conceived out of wedlock, should say it all."

Good call!  I forgot this fact that Mary was NOT married to Joseph at the time of Jesus' birth, of which makes the situation even a greater loss in the respect since Joseph was not involved in Jesus' birth, then Jesus was not born through the “fruit of the loins” from the House of David as a requirement for Jesus to be the Messiah because Mary was blood of the Levite family, whoops!  Therefore, the messianic prophecies in the gospels are NOT fulfilled by Jesus, and therefore fall flat upon their face!  

Damn biblical axioms are a pain in the ass when trying to defend Jesus in what He is supposed to represent.  :(
Read your  bible you you foul mouthed pervert.

Joseph had already pledged to marry Mary and even thought of divorcing her when he heard she was pregnant.

Joseph accepts Jesus as his son.
Matthew 1:16 and Jacob the father of Joseph, the husband of Mary, and Mary was the mother of Jesus who is called the Messiah.
Matthew 1:18 This is how the birth of Jesus the Messiah came about[d]: His mother Mary was pledged to be married to Joseph, but before they came together, she was found to be pregnant through the Holy Spirit. 19 Because Joseph her husband was faithful to the law, and yet[e] did not want to expose her to public disgrace, he had in mind to divorce her quietly.
20 But after he had considered this, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, “Joseph son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit. 21 She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus,[f] because he will save his people from their sins.”
22 All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had said through the prophet: 23 “The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel”[g] (which means “God with us”).
24 When Joseph woke up, he did what the angel of the Lord had commanded him and took Mary home as his wife. 25 But he did not consummate their marriage until she gave birth to a son. And he gave him the name Jesus.

Shila
Shila
-> @BrotherD.Thomas
Is there any mention of a wedding between these two Joesph and Mary, Brother D.?
What about the dowery -bride price - Jew men paid for their wives? Is there any mention of that at all, in scripture, Brother D.?
Matthew 1: 16 and Jacob the father of Joseph, the husband of Mary, and Mary was the mother of Jesus who is called the Messiah.

BrotherD.Thomas posted.

“Anyone see STEPHEN lurking around DebateArt Religion Forum, where he continues to HIDE from my post #51 above that continues to show him as one of the most bible ignorant members on this forum?

Let me know if you see him, and if he is not to scared and pissing his pants, tell him to address yet another embarrassing post above where I have BIBLE-SLAPPED him once again in the name of Jesus!

Stephen is just making it too easy for me.

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Shila

HEADS UP DEBATE ART RELIGION FORUM RELATING TO COC RULES VIOLATIONS FROM THE MINION OF SATAN "SHILA!"

Shila, obviously you DO NOT remember our esteemed moderator whiteflame slapping your behind because you made ungodly remarks regarding my male anatomy being involved in sexual situations with another man in your deleted ungodly smutty post by whiteflame!

In response to you breaking the COC rules the first time; whiteflame said to you: “I’ve gone ahead and deleted the post in question. Shila, this will serve a formal warning against posting stuff like this. There won’t be another if it happens again.”

THEN WHAT DO YOU DO AGAIN?! Yes, you make another inference to me getting “Blow Jobs” in your post #498, going directly against whiteflame’s request that you DO NOT do this COC rule violation again, period!

YOUR UNGODLY QUOTE AGAIN: “You are hardly an expert on women’s secret parts. You preach to males to get them to give you a BJ. That is why your mouth is so misshapen.”

As if the above COC violation wasn’t enough, you violate AGAIN COC rules in inferring another “Blow Job” inference to me in your post #500!

YOUR UNGODLY QUOTE AGAIN:  “Look at your misshapen mouth. It was caused by men who were attracted to your perversions.” 

ENOUGH OF YOUR OUTRIGHT UNGODLY SATANIC SMUT UPON THIS ESTEEMED RELIGION FORUM WHERE YOU GIVE IT A BAD NAME ON THE INTERNET, AND CHRISTIANITY AS WELL, ENOUGH!!!

If whiteflame follows through, like he said he would in his post #419, then you are gone from this Religion Forum where you didn't belong in the first place by clogging up the Religion Forum Topic Page by bringing forth threads months and years ago, and this is barring your SMUTTY Satanic talk and your outright Bible stupidity, therefore praise Jesus’ revenge upon you because you embarrassed Him over your unchristian like actions upon this forum!

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN WOMAN THAT WANTS TO BE LIKE "SHILA" AND SLAP THE MODERATOR WHITEFLAME IN THE FACE BY NOT FOLLOWING HIS REQUEST IN NOT TO BREAK COC RULES AGAIN, WILL BE ...?

Shila
Shila
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
If whiteflame follows through, like he said he would in his post #419, then you are gone from this Religion Forum where you didn't belong in the first place by clogging up the Religion Forum Topic Page by bringing forth threads months and years ago, and this is barring your SMUTTY Satanic talk and your outright Bible stupidity, therefore praise Jesus’ revenge upon you in making Him embarrassed over your actions upon this forum! 

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN WOMAN THAT WANTS TO BE LIKE "SHILA" AND SLAP THE MODERATOR WHITEFLAME IN THE FACE BY NOT FOLLOWING HIS REQUEST IN NOT TO BREAK COC RULES AGAIN, WILL BE ...?
How about Stephen  being smutty towards you?

Read what Stephen said to you BrotherD.

You mean you fucked up.  And feel quite the penis I said you were (going to) , so not having a get out of that fkn great hole that you dug for yourself, you decided it was all a test. I see. 

Shila
Shila
I am going  to draw the small differences between Christianity and Catholicism.

First Christianity.

Place of Origin  Roman province of Judea.
Place of worship Church, chapel, cathedral, basilica, home bible study, personal dwellings.
Use of statues and pictures In Catholic & Orthodox Churches.
Belief of God One God: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. The Trinity.
Clergy Priests, bishops, ministers, monks, and nuns.
Founder The Lord Jesus Christ.
Literal Meaning Follower Of Christ.
Life after death Through Christ's Passion, Death, and Resurrection.
Human Nature Man has inherited "original sin" from Adam. Mankind then is inherently evil and is in need of forgiveness of sin. By knowing right and wrong Christians choose their actions. Humans are a fallen, broken race in need of salvation and repair by God.
Practices Prayer, sacraments (some branches), worship in church, reading of the Bible, acts of charity, communion.
Goal of religion To love God and obey his commandments while creating a relationship with Jesus Christ and spreading the Gospel so that others may also be saved.
View of the Buddha N/A.
Marriage A Holy Sacrament.
Confessing sins Protestants confess straight to God, Catholic confess mortal sins to a Priest, and venial sins straight to God (Orthodox have similar practice) Anglicans confess to Priests but considered optional. God always forgives sins in Jesus.
Religious Law Varies among denominations. Has existed among Catholics in the form of canon law.
About. Christianity broadly consists of individuals who believe in the deity Jesus Christ. Its followers, called Christians, often believe Christ is "the Son" of the Holy Trinity and walked the earth as the incarnate form of God ("the Father").
Concept of Deity 1 God, in 3 Divine Persons: The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
Holy days Christmas (celebration of the birth of Jesus), Good Friday (death of Jesus), Sunday (day of rest), Easter (resurrection of Jesus), Lent (Catholicism), saints' feast days.
Second coming of Jesus Affirmed.
God's role in salvation Humans cannot save themselves or ascend on their own to a higher level. Only God is good and therefore only God is able to save a person. Jesus came down from Heaven to save mankind.
Belief The Nicene Creed sums up Christian belief in the Holy Trinity.
Holy days/Official Holidays The Lord's Day; Advent, Christmas; New Year, Lent, Easter, Pentecost, every day is dedicated to a Saint.
Religion which atheists may still be adherents of No.
Identity of Jesus The Son Of God.
Position of Mary . Mother Of Jesus. Revered in all denominations. Degree of reverence varies from denomination.
Virtue on which religion is based upon Love and justice.
Original Languages Aramaic, Common (Koine) Greek, Hebrew.
Population Over two billion adherents worldwide.
Geographical distribution and predominance As the largest religion in the world, Christianity has adherents are all over the world. As a % of local population, Christians are in a majority in Europe, North and South America, and Australia and New Zealand.
Scriptures The Holy Bible
Goal of Philosophy Objective reality. Worship of God who created life, the universe, and is eternal. Christianity has its own philosophy, found in the Bible. That philosophy is Salvation from sin, through the Passion of Our Lord Jesus Christ.
Promised Holy one. Second Coming of Christ
Birth of Jesus Virgin Birth, through God.
Resurrection of Jesus Affirmed
Authority of Dalai Lama N/A.
Death of Jesus Death by crucifixion, resurrection, and ascension to heaven. Will return.
View of other Abrahamic religions Judaism is regarded as a True religion but incomplete (without Gospel, and Messiah) Islam is regarded as a false religion, Christianity does not accept the Qur'an as true.
Ressurection of Jesus Affirmed.
Branches Roman Catholics, independent Catholics, Protestants (Anglicans, Lutherans etc.), Orthodox (Greek orthodox, Russian orthodox).
Praying to Saints, Mary, and Angel Encouraged in the Catholic & Orthodox Churches; most Protestants only pray directly to God.
View of other Dharmic religions N/A
Rites Seven sacraments: Baptism, confirmation, Eucharist, penance, anointing of the sick, holy orders, matrimony (Catholic and Orthodox). Anglicans: Baptism and Eucharist. Other denominations: Baptism and communion.
Day of worship Sunday (most denominations), Saturday (Seventh-Day Adventist, Seventh-Day Baptist)
Offshoot religions. Rastafarianism, Universalism, Deism, Masonry and Mormonism.
Use of statues Varies by denomination. Not used in Protestant denominations; icons are used in Catholic & Orthodox denominations.
Authority of Pope Leader and overseer of the Catholic Church. his authority is completely rejected by Protestants, and is viewed by Orthodox as first among equals. Orthodox and Protestants reject Papal infallibility and Papal supremacy.
Original Language Aramaic, Greek, and Latin
Prophet Moses, Samuel, Nathan, Elijah, Elisha, etc., as well as both Johns in the New Testament too.
View of Animistic religions Paganism is Heathenism. Witchcraft is communication and interaction with demons, fallen evil angelic beings. These have no real interest ultimately, in helping their worshipers. Demonic possession is common.
Legislation Varies through denomination.
View of other Oriental religions N/A.
Direction of Prayer Catholics and Orthodox usually face the Tabernacle in their prayers but it is not considered necessary, but recommended. God is present everywhere recent reforms have prompted many Christians to not face anywhere in their prayers.
Purgatory Believed in by various denominations. It is debated in Christianity.
View of God One Trinity God, Who Is the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Shila
Such is some of the stuff that people make up.

After all, overthink is our specialism.
Shila
Shila
-->
@zedvictor4
--> @Shila
Such is some of the stuff that people make up.

After all, overthink is our specialism.
I have built the case for the historical Jesus. Do you accept the Historical Jesus existed?
It is incredible to see the Historical Jesus’s ascension into modernity. I present   the facts followed by the reasons. It is part of the research I am doing to help struggling atheists.