Author: Stephen

Total: 72
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Quit being an atheist moron.

I am not an atheist , ploy. I believe , just like you, that there was more than one. I believe in gods plural as you do. I am still waiting for you to tell us though, where it is they actually existed or exist, seeing that you informed us all that they never existed on Earth.  
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@ethang5
Just posting the verses do nothing shemp.

Nothing except show the contradiction to human beings who can think and reason, his mistake was presenting the passages to you.
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
You are not thinking. But then, you never do.

Do not put you heart into earthly riches, does not mean you can't have earthly riches. Where is the contradiction? Only in your head.

You think there is a contradiction because you have assumed something not in the text (that wealth is bad) and are a poor thinker.(God shouldn't give wealth)

There is no contradiction goober. And the contradiction in your scrambled head doesn't count. All you did was repost the verses. Say what the contradiction is. Surely you know?
Stephen
Stephen
Do not put you heart into earthly riches, does not mean you can't have earthly riches.

I see yet again that  not only do you attempt  to rewrite what is not there but deny what actually is there

“Do not accumulate for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal.Matthew 6:19-21

which, without doubt, contradicts god himself  when he bestowed all kinds of treasures and gold and many other riches, onto a king simply because he happened to ask for knowledge. 

LOOK FOR YOURSELF   >>>>>>>>>>>>   and I will give thee riches, and wealth, II Chronicles 1:12.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<. It couldn't be more clearer, except to a clown in denial.

So, for the BILLIONTH time, the CONTRADICTION is in the So called "son of god"  CONTRADICTING the father, his father, god.

I know these blatant contradictions are uncomfortable for you, but they are there, as plain as day. Even you one time nemesis now best buddy, prosser has took the time to attempt an explanation for this CONTRADICTION, where as you have steered well clear of the point.

But no surprises there considering you know absolute sweet FA about the scriptures that you ares o eager and keen to defend.

And you haven't explained what the point would be to give all I own to the so called "poor"  if they believed it was the end of the world? 

Off you go now, ponder that for two years and rush back with your reply.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@ethang5
Where is the contradiction?
In the bible. You should read it sometime, there's lots.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
Hey doofus, 

I never talked about the poor.

You are just being an idiot. The verse says one should not put their hope in earthly riches. How is God giving Solomon riches a contradiction of that? You can't say, all you can do is repost the verses as if the gibberish in your head is apparent.

1. Why should God not give riches?
2. If one does not invest his heart in earthly riches, can he have riches?
3. Why does Jesus say we should not accumulate treasures on earth? Can you say doofus?
4. Solomon asked for knowledge so he could better rule God's people, and God, being impressed that he did not desire treasure for himself, gave him the money he needed to govern God's people. Was Solomon accumulating treasures for himself?
5. Where is the contradiction? Other than in your low IQ head?

You can't answer any of these questions. These are passages even a six year old would understand. You are confused.

And again, your broken English and poor grammar expose your lie, you are not English, neither have you been to college. And your ridiculous thinking suggest retardation. Sorry dweeb, it is obvious you grew up in some impoverished society, probably Muslim or Hindu. 
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Stephen
So you have proof they lived on Earth.  Of course not they took all that on the non space ship to the non Earth place being non Earthlings but Earthlings. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5
Hey doofus, I never talked about the poor.

I didn't say you did. I said your brand new best buddy  one time nemesis , prosser, did. You said I called it silly. I did. And I showed you why it was silly and stupid and backward.  I am waiting for you to tell me why it wasn't silly, or stupid or backward.

Do you need reminding what I said was silly, and stupid and backward? of course you do because you have lost track on who is saying what AGAIN, haven't you. 
HERE IT IS AGAIN.

It is prossers interpretation of LUKE 12 that doesn't make sense, you clown. this is what he wrote:

Forum posts: 463
Added: 11.25.18 04:20 AM It is rational advice if this world is about to end and be replaced by a new order.   Luke's advice is even stronger:

Lk 12:33 Sell your possessions and give to the poor. Provide purses for yourselves that will not wear out, a treasure in heaven that will never fail, where no thief comes near and no moth destroys.

So tell me you complete illiterate clown, if this be the case  as prosser interprets LUKE, what would be the point of giving all your possessions to ANYONE let alone "the poor", if the "world is about to end" as prosser states.  This is what is stupid and silly and backward about prossers interpretation of luke 12:33. you clown.

Stephen
Stephen
So you have proof they lived on Earth. 
Stop avoiding the question that arose from your own statement. If as you say the gods that you and I believe in didn't exist on the Earth as you say, then where do they exist or where did they exist?

Simply question for someone with you knowhow I am sure. 
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
The Church doesn't teach that everyone should be poor. 

We all are rich. By our own doing, it is impossible. With God all things are possible.

62 days later

eventuality001
eventuality001
Yahoshua, in the main content of everything that he spoke, was him speaking directly to his own Hebrew people, the people of his own race and mostly to his own followers and to those who wanted to follow and continue in the traditions of the faith of their previous fathers
  As the Bible says that Yahoshua was not sent to preach and teach and minister directly to the Gentiles.     -   Mat 15:24  Yahoshua said  =   _  I am
not  sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. 

In his message, he was telling them directly of future prophetic events concerning the future that they were going to encounter in their very lifetime,  Such prophecies of doom, persecution, and attacks that would befall them and how that Israel would soon be scattered and dispersed around and into the other nations.  Yahoshua spoke of the temple being destroyed -  saying also that such a catastrophic and terrible event was soon to happen that the Jews would be unprepared for what was about to happen.   Luk 21:6  As for these things which ye behold, (  in the temple )  the days will come, in the which there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down. 

Also we see this clear warning here in Mat 24: 15     :15    When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)   -  16  Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: -  17  Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing  out of his house:  - :18  Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.  - :19  And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!  - :20  But pray ye that your flight
be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:  - 24:21  For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. 

And we see that he clarifies directly  -   that he is not directing his messages to the Gentiles whatsoever
Mat 6:31  Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? 
Mat 6:32  (  For after all these things do the Gentiles seek :  )  for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. 
Mat 6:33  But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you. 

This was not a message of an overall philosophy or general command  - that Christians are not to ever be concerned or irresponsible or unworried about what we will eat, how we will drink or be clothed.  Yahoshua was not trying to get people to stop being concerned and
irresponsible about the daily necessities of life.  But he was speaking of an oncoming destruction and attack that was to be
coming to his followers and telling them  -  The Hebrew People _- to not be concerned with the simple things in life because they will have other greater problems to deal with and he was letting them know that these little things someday soon will matter very little in comparison to the more important events that are soon to transpire and that it was mostly  important to keep their focus on trusting in God.

He was never preaching or giving these messages to the Gentiles or to others who were not soon to be facing these problems -  although his message was addressed to a much later set of events that were to someday transpire in Israel.

And the same goes to the future of all Christians that Yahoshua addressed who fall into this category.

Luk 21:9  But when ye shall hear of wars and commotions, be not terrified: for these things must first come to pass; but the end is not by and by.  :10  Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: 
Luk 21:11  And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven. :12  But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake. :13  And it shall turn to you for a testimony. :14  Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer  -  they cause to be put to death. :17  And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake. :18  But there shall not an hair of your head perish.   :19  In your patience possess ye your souls. :20  And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh. And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles, be fulfilled. 

Gentiles can look and see the situation that Yahoshua was explaining and they can know in what context he was specifying in saying that we should not be concerned with the little things because there will be much greater things to worry about.   Why would anyone conclude
that this has anything to do with someone living in a life where they are are not facing these horrible prophetic events.  ? 

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@eventuality001
You people have so many gods it's hard to keep up.