The logic of Bible - The Ultimate logic

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 178
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@Best.Korea
I am right. Trade is not Jacob nor an iron chariot......

Yes, I can agree on that score. Maybe you are a man of wisdom after all.

.....He thinks he is, but he isnt.

He thinks he's a lot of things, but intelligent he is not.

He cant possibly compare himself to Jacob.

He could be compared to Michael Jackson in the Hall of Mirrors, don't you agree?

Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@Best.Korea
I am right. You are evil. You will burn in hell. You are wrong. You didnt prove me wrong. You proved yourself wrong. 

Your words will be used to judge you. Every violation of Bible is unforgivable. You will be punished for it.

I am right. I say that I am the God. God hates you. You want to fight a God. You better know your strength.
So just to be sure that I understand what you are saying.  When the Apostle John wrote in the gospel of John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his only son ....  - that you - fake god - think that God hates me?  If God loves the world, then he loves me.  

If you don't define the world to mean everything in it - then how do you define the world?  So either you lied in John 3:16 in the bible or you are lying in your paragraph above where you say you hate me?   Which is it, you proverbial loser?  

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
I've never claimed to be anything that I am not.  

but as for you talking about my intelligence or even lack of it - how flattering?  

That you just have to find so many ways on any given way to talk about is as flattering as it gets. And you really think you are not stalking me? 

I do hope they lock your children and grandchildren away from you each day.  

Best.Korea
Debates: 276
Best.Korea
-->
@Tradesecret
"If God loves the world, then he loves me"

You are evil. God hates evil people.

"For those who are evil will be destroyed"

"You brood of vipers, how can you who are evil say anything good?"

"Then the King will turn to those on the left and say: Away with you, you cursed ones, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his demons."

"The boastful shall not stand before your eyes; you hate all evildoers"

Do you invite strangers to your home?
Do you let them sleep in your house?
Do you visit rapists in prison?
Do you donate all your money to the poor?

"For I was hungry, and you didn’t feed me. I was thirsty, and you didn’t give me a drink. I was a stranger, and you didn’t invite me into your home. I was naked, and you didn’t give me clothing. I was sick and in prison, and you didn’t visit me."
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Best.Korea
Where in the bible does it say God hates evildoers? And don't think I didn't notice how you avoided my question.  What is the definition of world in John 3:16.

Besides Jesus said - love your enemies.  Or was Jesus lying?

you are a fake and a fraud.  If Hell exists then you will be there. If it doesn't you will be snuffed out into nothingness. 

Either way - you have had it. Thanks for playing. 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Tradesecret
I am right. I say that you seem sad that you will burn in hell.

God punishes children for the crimes of their parents. 

So your family will be there too. So you dont have to worry.

Your friends are criminals like you. They will be there with you.
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Best.Korea
I am not sad. 

For a so called god you really don't know much do you?

Who said I have a family? And who says I have any friends? 

Surely I would not be here on this site if I had family or friends?

You are not omniscient are you? 

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Tradesecret
I am right.

I know everything.

I know when you lie. 

I know you wont repent during your life on Earth.

Thats why you burn in the afterlife.

Lets play a sad song now. 
Vici
Debates: 11
Vici
Premise 1:
Bible decides what is right

Premise 2:
Bible decided that Bible is right

Premise 3:
Bible decided it is right that Bible decides

Conclusion: 
Bible is always right.

absolutely fantastic. as I have argued elsewhere, god is what allows for logic, so all atheists are invoking god to reject god. 

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Vici
As I have argued elsewhere, god is what allows for logic, so all atheists are invoking god to reject god.
Hmmmmmmm. What does that mean?

A Zedku for Vici.

Nope.

God possibly,

And logic is,

Either logical or not.

Invoke is a verb,

And God is a concept,

Relative to the unknowable.

Though logically or illogically,

God is unlikely to be,

An eternally existent,

Floaty about bloke,

Who fucks,

Virgins.

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Best.Korea
best.korea

If I was to say to that there is no Hell, what would say to that? 

If Hell is everlasting torture, then what did you mean in John 3:16?  Let me quote it to you.

For God so loved the world that he gave his only son so that whoever believes in him won't perish but will have everlasting life.  

A couple of things come to my mind as I read this verse.  

• Firstly the word "perish".  What does perish mean?  In all of my limited experiences - perish means end. It does not mean eternally perishing.  Or eternally dying.  It means finish.   When something perishes it doesn't keep going - you throw it away. That is the ordinary meaning of it.  Another meaning is "death".  When we die, we die.  Not we keep on dying and dying and dying and dying ad finitum.  That really diminishes the definition of death.
  • Secondly, everlasting life.  Isn't the opposite of life, death? If we believe, we get life, if we don't we get death.  But what is death? It is not eternal life in hell. That makes no sense.  Death is death. It might be everlasting death. But it can't be everlasting life in death - that makes no sense. After all, you have to believe to get life. 
  • Hence, I think from your own words - John 3:16 anyway, that the idea of suffering eternally in Hell is a nonsense. Unless of course you mean you give us life - for eternity to suffer.  But that is not what you mean so WHAT are you talking about?

Shila
Shila
It is highly likely that god would appear in the country where he is most needed like North Korea which is drowning under world sanctions and a dictator.
It is also highly likely good would be driven out of a country like a North Korea because the people have grown Skeptical of hope and promises even by god.
But it would be extremely selfish and self serving to welcome this same very god that has failed in his mission to save North Korea.

Wait, we have examples  of this very same thing happening in the Bible.

Jesus was sent only to save the Jews and today the North Koreans.

Matthews 15:24 He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.”

The Jews were slaughtered, they temple and holy city destroyed by the Romans in 70AD.

The world forgot all that and embraced Jesus as their saviour.

Are we doing the same here as North Korea flounders.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Shila
Society closest to the Bible is the best society.

North Korea is the closest to the Bible.

North Korea is the most ideal society.

For it is written: "I will be content with food and clothes"

"Do not gather wealth"

North Koreans dont have any wealth.

So heaven is smilling for some of them.

I am guessing 0.1 % of them will go to heaven. It is great when compared to the world average of 0.02%.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Shila

Shila, the most dumbfounded of the Bible hell bound woman,

YOUR QUOTE OF REVELATION: "Matthews 15:24 He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.”

You are correct, besides Jesus being the King of the Jews as well! (Matthew 27:11) Therefore, which Hebrew sect to you belong too?  Don't be SCARED again dear, just simply answer the question, understood?

Thanking you in advance.

Shila
Shila
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
--> @Shila

Shila, the most dumbfounded of the Bible hell bound woman,

YOUR QUOTE OF REVELATION: "Matthews 15:24 He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.”

You are correct, besides Jesus being the King of the Jews as well! (Matthew 27:11) Therefore, which Hebrew sect to you belong too?  Don't be SCARED again dear, just simply answer the question, understood?

Thanking you in advance.
How can Shila be both dumbfounded of the Bible as well as biblically correct? You need to get a proper education before  you can engage in intelligent discussions. 
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Shila

Shila, one of the most biblically stupid persons this Religion Forum has ever seen,

YOUR QUOTE IN POST #135 : "How can Shila be both dumbfounded of the Bible as well as biblically correct? You need to get a proper education before  you can engage in intelligent discussions."

To answer your statement, even the most biblically stupid of the Bible like you get to first base some times, but in your case, go no further.

You have RAN AWAY again pertaining to said post in not telling the membership in what HEBREW sect you follow, since you agree that Matthews 15:24 is true!

Your answer is:

Shila
Shila
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas

YOUR QUOTE OF REVELATION: "Matthews 15:24 He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.”

You are correct, besides Jesus being the King of the Jews as well! (Matthew 27:11) Therefore, which Hebrew sect to you belong too?  Don't be SCARED again dear, just simply answer the question, understood?

Thanking you in advance.

YOUR QUOTE IN POST #135 : "How can Shila be both dumbfounded of the Bible as well as biblically correct? You need to get a proper education before  you can engage in intelligent discussions."

To answer your statement, even the most biblically stupid of the Bible like you get to first base some times, but in your case, go no further.

YOUR QUOTE OF REVELATION: "Matthews 15:24 He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.”

You are correct, besides Jesus being the King of the Jews as well! (Matthew 27:11) Therefore, which Hebrew sect to you belong too?  Don't be SCARED again dear, just simply answer the question, understood?

You have RAN AWAY again pertaining to said post in not telling the membership in what HEBREW sect you follow, since you agree that Matthews 15:24 is true!

Your answer is:
The answer is clearly mentioned in my profile. That is where members are expected to introduce themselves.

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Shila

Shila, where her outright Biblical stupidity continues,

YOUR SLAPPING JESUS IN THE FACE ONCE AGAIN QUOTE: "The answer is clearly mentioned in my profile. That is where members are expected to introduce themselves."

In your embarrassing biography, it says you are a hell bound Catholic, therefore, tell the membership in how you can be a HEBREW CATHOLIC, which is not possible, relative to following Matthews 15:24, where a Christian is to be Jewish, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel."

Shila, I have to admit, your continued Bible stupidity does add comedy to this Religion Forum, we thank you!  LOL!

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE "SHILA" THAT GETS MIXED UP IN WHAT SHE IS TRULY TO BE AS A CHRISTIAN, BUT MAKES US LAUGH WHILE DOING SO, WILL BE ...?

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
I agree. Shila is going to hell.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Shila.  In your embarrassing biography, it says you are a hell bound Catholic, therefore, tell the membership in how you can be a HEBREW CATHOLIC, which is not possible, relative to following Matthews 15:24, where a Christian is to be Jewish“I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel."
👍
He' is not going to be able to BrotherD. Unless of course he rewrites scripture. 
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Best.Korea

Best.Korea,

YOUR QUOTE REGARDING THE EVER SO BIBLE IGNORANT SHILA: "I agree. Shila is going to hell."

Yes, and I know that with you I am preaching to the choir, but women are NOT going to heaven in the first place, therefore there is only one entity left for them, and that is HELL, praise Jesus' revenge upon the 2nd class woman where their Sister of Eve caused the original sin (1 Timothy 2:14), and where the superior man has been paying for it ever since! 

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret
@Shila

Stephen,

YOUR QUOTE IN POST #140 REGARDING THE EVER SO BIBLE IGNORANT SHILA:  "He' is not going to be able to BrotherD. Unless of course he rewrites scripture. "

It is unbelievable that Shila can be so BIBLE STUPID, whereas both Shila and Miss Tradesecret are over dosing on their Bible Stupid Pills®️ again in the last week, and then they have the audacity to remain upon this esteemed Religion Forum!

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Best.Korea
best.korea

If I was to say to that there is no Hell, what would say to that? 

If Hell is everlasting torture, then what did you mean in John 3:16?  Let me quote it to you.

For God so loved the world that he gave his only son so that whoever believes in him won't perish but will have everlasting life.  

A couple of things come to my mind as I read this verse.  

• Firstly the word "perish".  What does perish mean?  In all of my limited experiences - perish means end. It does not mean eternally perishing.  Or eternally dying.  It means finish.   When something perishes it doesn't keep going - you throw it away. That is the ordinary meaning of it.  Another meaning is "death".  When we die, we die.  Not we keep on dying and dying and dying and dying ad finitum.  That really diminishes the definition of death.
  • Secondly, everlasting life.  Isn't the opposite of life, death? If we believe, we get life, if we don't we get death.  But what is death? It is not eternal life in hell. That makes no sense.  Death is death. It might be everlasting death. But it can't be everlasting life in death - that makes no sense. After all, you have to believe to get life. 
  • Hence, I think from your own words - John 3:16 anyway, that the idea of suffering eternally in Hell is a nonsense. Unless of course you mean you give us life - for eternity to suffer.  But that is not what you mean so WHAT are you talking about?

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Tradesecret
Did you just copy pasted post 131?

Well, I guess I will answer it this time.

"so that whoever believes in him won't perish but will have everlasting life"

Whoever believes in him wont perish, but will go to heaven. So thats 144000 people, or 0.02% of the current world population.

What do you think happens to the remaining 99.98%?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Tradesecret
"And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left"

"Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels"

"And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal"

Matthew 25

Now we know what will happen to those that dont follow the Bible literally.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

MISS TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a “MAN TO A WOMAN,” and then to “OTHER,” then went to her being 53 years old, then 12 years old, then changed to being 14 years old, Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity she follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding the Noah's Ark narrative, SHE SAYS THAT OFFSPRING THAT CURSE THEIR PARENTS SHOULD BE KILLED, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19, 2 Timothy 4:3, and 1 Timothy 2:12. She obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, she goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, will not debate me on the Trinity Doctrine or the Virgin Birth, has a myriad of EXCUSES not to answer your questions, says the Bible contradicts itself, and says that the Bible contradicts itself, and she is "AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT!”

YOUR PERCEIVED QUOTE IN THINKING ONCE AGAIN YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT, NOT!!!:  "Hence, I think from your own words - John 3:16 anyway, that the idea of suffering eternally in Hell is a nonsense"

Tradey, your Bible stupidity is showing again, whoops!  The following Jesus inspired passages are all relative to HELL and show you to be the continued Bible fool that you are, because they all say that suffering eternally in Hell is NOT nonsense that you said it to be!

1. “And the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and the false prophet were, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.” (Revelation 20:10)

2. "Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life." (Matthew 25:46)

3. “Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

4. JESUS STATED: “And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched." (Mark 9:43)

5. “And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched."  (Mark 9:45)

6. “And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire: Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched". ( Matthew 9: 43-48)

7. “And the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and the false prophet were, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.” (Revelation 20:10)

Miss dumbfounded of the Bible Tradesecret, I am sorry, but I was just following this passage towards your complete Bible stupidity in saying; quote: "that the idea of suffering eternally in Hell is a nonsense" "He must hold firm to the trustworthy word as taught, So that he may be able to give instruction in sound doctrine and also to rebuke those who contradict it. " (Titus 1:9). Get it Bible fool? Huh? LOL!

MISS TRADESECRET, JESUS H. CHRIST, YOUR COMPLETE BIBLE STUPIDITY IS WITHOUT BOUNDS, HOW CAN YOU SHOW YOURSELF IN THIS ESTEEMED RELIGION FORUM IS BEYOND REASON!!!

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Best.Korea
Well thanks for not answering my questions about Hell. You really are a dunse. 

Now we know what will happen to those that dont follow the Bible literally.
Do you know what it means to follow the bible literally? 

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret
@Best.Korea

Best.Korea,

I am sorry that you had to put with Miss Tradesecrets outlandish Bible stupidity in her post #143 to you. As you should be aware by now, is the blatant FACT that Miss Tradesecret doesn’t know her ass from a wild grape when it comes to the Judeo-Christian Bible!  

As I have shown in my follow up post #146 to Miss Tradesecrets continued Bible stupidity in her post #143 pertaining that Hell, where she says that suffering eternally in Hell is a nonsense, whereas I had to easily “school her again” in showing her that Jesus’ inspired words disagree with her AGAIN!  

You will learn that Miss Tradesecret is “who she pretends to be” in assuming that she is intellectual in regarding the JUDEO-Christian Bible, whereas I and others will continue at her expense in outright showing that she is NOT!  LOL!

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
My suspicion about you and best.korea is true then. LOL Quack. 

But hey look - you provided some reading material. But let's look at each of these verses to see what we can deduce. 

1. “And the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and the false prophet were, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.” (Revelation 20:10)

the first thing we notice is that this is the lake of fire and sulfur.  Is this Hell? Can you link this to Hell?  Secondly,  we notice that it doesn't say anything other than the devil, the beast and the false prophet being tormented day and night forever.  It doesn't mention anyone else. 

2. "Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life." (Matthew 25:46)
So just for clarity, here the wicked get eternal punishment and the righteous get eternal life.  There is no mention of torture or even consciousness.  Just eternal punishment. I think that if I am punished with death. Then that if I never experience any torture for ever, that I will still be punished forever. I was not granted life - so I was punished to death for ever.  Again no mention of Hell. 

3. “Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

Notice a couple of things. first this will apply to the wicked.  This seems to be the same place as the first verse mentioned above. So that is connection. We know that the devil and the beast and the false prophet will be tormented for ever whatever that means. But this verse only tells us that the wicked will be thrown into an everlasting fire.  It doesn't say that they will be tormented like the others. it doesn't even say that about the angels. Only that they will be thrown into it. there is no mention of torture in this verse. I imagine that I were to be thrown into such a fire that very soon I would be burnt to a crisp and forever dead. The fire is everlasting - but it doesn't say any more than that. 

4. JESUS STATED: “And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched." (Mark 9:43)
Again, this mentions Hell. And a fire that shall never be quenched. what it doesn't say is that people are tortured for ever.  It is better to have life than death.  

5. “And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched."  (Mark 9:45)
This is the same as the previous verse.  Hell, fire that shall never be quenched. but not mention of being eternally tortured or of everlasting life in hell. It says that it is better to live than to die. 

6. “And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire: Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched". ( Matthew 9: 43-48)

this is similar. Of course this one also mentions the worm that never dies.  What does that mean?  

7. “And the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and the false prophet were, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.” (Revelation 20:10)
This is like the first verse above.   The devil, the beast and the false prophet experience eternal torment. It doesn't say this happens for humans or for the rest of the wicked or even the bad angels.   

Now I admit that each of these verses might mean that Hell is not only real, and that the fire is eternal and that those who go into such a place might experience torment for ever.  Yet none of these verses actually and specifically say that. not in relation to ordinary people anyway. 

Eternal death is not life.  If people live in hell for ever then that is life. Eternal death is the opposite of eternal life. It means once you are dead- then you are dead.  And that is eternal.  

Anyway Brother, thanks for at least presenting an alternative to what I said above.  It is good to see not everything has to be quack and quack. 

It would be helpful if you might engage with what I have responded with rather than your typical responses.  

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Tradesecret
"But this verse only tells us that the wicked will be thrown into an everlasting fire.  It doesn't say that they will be tormented"

What part of "everlasting punishment in everlasting fire" with "teeth grinding and cries" made you believe that it wont be torture?

Please explain it to us, so that we can understand your point of view.