The logic of Bible - The Ultimate logic

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 178
Best.Korea
Debates: 270
Best.Korea
-->
@Tradesecret
"There was a rich man, who was clothed in purple and fine linen and who feasted sumptuously every day. And at his gate lay a poor man named Laz'arus, full of sores who desired to be fed with what fell from the rich man's table; moreover the dogs came and licked his sores. The poor man died and was carried by the angels to Abraham's bosom. The rich man also died and was buried; and in Hades, being in torment, he lifted up his eyes, and saw Abraham far off and Laz'arus in his bosom. And he called out, `Father Abraham, have mercy upon me, and send Laz'arus to dip the end of his finger in water and cool my tongue; for I am in anguish in this flame

Luke 16 19

Go ahead, tell us what is your opinion.

BrotherD.Thomas
Debates: 0
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

MISS TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a “MAN TO A WOMAN,” and then to “OTHER,” then went to her being 53 years old, then 12 years old, then changed to being 14 years old, Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity she follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding the Noah's Ark narrative, SHE SAYS THAT OFFSPRING THAT CURSE THEIR PARENTS SHOULD BE KILLED, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19, 2 Timothy 4:3, and 1 Timothy 2:12. She obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, she goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, will not debate me on the Trinity Doctrine or the Virgin Birth, has a myriad of EXCUSES not to answer your questions, says the Bible contradicts itself, and says that the Bible contradicts itself, and she is "AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT!”

Since the main premise of your quote in your ungodly post #143 was; that the idea of suffering eternally in Hell is a nonsense, and therefore AGAIN at your embarrassing expense, I showed you passages that you obviously never knew about in the first place, to easily "school you" that in what you think you knew, YOU DIDN'T, plain and simple!  This is because said verses showed that Hell is eternal suffering that went against your dumbfounded bible stupidity again shown above in your main premise!  Furthermore, it matters NOT in having said verses pertaining to specific individuals because again, Hell was shown to be eternal suffering nonetheless, that you said was nonsense, you blatant Bible fool! LOL!

Miss Tradesecret, you can thank me later once again in correcting your Bible ineptness, you're welcome.

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN WOMAN LIKE "MISS TRADESECRET" THAT GRASPS FOR THE PROVERBIAL STRAWS AGAIN TO GET HERSELF OUT OF AN EMBARRASSING PREDICAMENT ONCE AGAIN IN MAKING HERSELF THE CONTINUED BIBLE FOOL UPON THIS RELIGION FORUM, WILL BE ...?

Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@Best.Korea
"But this verse only tells us that the wicked will be thrown into an everlasting fire It doesn't say that they will be tormented"

What part of "everlasting punishment in everlasting fire" with "teeth grinding and cries" made you believe that it wont be torture?

Please explain it to us, so that we can understand your point of view.
everlasting fire is everlasting. Yes. tick that box.  Everlasting punishment is death. Death is not life. To have everlasting life - whether in heaven or hell requires belief. If there is no belief - you die. That is what the bible says. And when someone dies - they are dead forever - no life to be tortured. Just death. Everlasting darkness and nothingness.  

In relation to teeth grinding, perhaps you had better produce the verse for us to read. Given you forgot to mention that one last time. 

There is nothing about the wicked being tortured, just the devil, the beast and the false prophet. no one else. 
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Best.Korea
"There was a rich man, who was clothed in purple and fine linen and who feasted sumptuously every day. And at his gate lay a poor man named Laz'arus, full of sores who desired to be fed with what fell from the rich man's table; moreover the dogs came and licked his sores. The poor man died and was carried by the angels to Abraham's bosom. The rich man also died and was buried; and in Hades, being in torment, he lifted up his eyes, and saw Abraham far off and Laz'arus in his bosom. And he called out, `Father Abraham, have mercy upon me, and send Laz'arus to dip the end of his finger in water and cool my tongue; for I am in anguish in this flame

Luke 16 19

Go ahead, tell us what is your opinion.
It is a parable. And the point of the parable is clear.  Even if people see someone come back from the dead, then people won't believe.  

The parable itself is taken from a parable used at the same time in many different ways - In any event - Hades and Hell are not the same - just as the bosom of Abraham and heaven are not the same.  Surely if you were a god - you would have known these things. 
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Since the main premise of your quote in your ungodly post #143 was; that the idea of suffering eternally in Hell is a nonsense, and therefore AGAIN at your embarrassing expense, I showed you passages that you obviously never knew about in the first place, to easily "school you" that in what you think you knew, YOU DIDN'T, plain and simple!  This is because said verses showed that Hell is eternal suffering that went against your dumbfounded bible stupidity again shown above in your main premise!  Furthermore, it matters NOT in having said verses pertaining to specific individuals because again, Hell was shown to be eternal suffering nonetheless, that you said was nonsense, you blatant Bible fool! LOL!

Miss Tradesecret, you can thank me later once again in correcting your Bible ineptness, you're welcome.

If you think that you have schooled me - you must be dafter then you look.  I responded to each one of your texts - without much effort SINCE I knew they existed given that I have used many of them myself in the past to attempt to prove everlasting Hell.  

I used to say that Jesus spoke more about Hell than anyone in the NT.  There are quite a few you have not mentioned.  Schooled? LOL! if only. 

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Brother D. Wrote: YOUR PERCEIVED QUOTE IN THINKING ONCE AGAIN YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT, NOT!!!: 

Tradsecret wote: "Hence, I think from your own words - John 3:16 anyway, that the idea of suffering eternally in Hell is a nonsense"

Brother D. Wrote: Tradey, your Bible stupidity is showing again, whoops!  The following Jesus inspired passages are all relative to HELL and show you to be the continued Bible fool that you are, because they all say that suffering eternally in Hell is NOT nonsense that you said it to be!

1. “And the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and the false prophet were, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.” (Revelation 20:10)

2. "Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life." (Matthew 25:46)

3. “Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

4. JESUS STATED: “And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched." (Mark 9:43)

5. “And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched."  (Mark 9:45)

6. “And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire: Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched". ( Matthew 9: 43-48)

7. “And the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and the false prophet were, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.” (Revelation 20:10)

Miss dumbfounded of the Bible Tradesecret, I am sorry, but I was just following this passage towards your complete Bible stupidity in saying; quote: "that the idea of suffering eternally in Hell is a nonsense" "He must hold firm to the trustworthy word as taught, So that he may be able to give instruction in sound doctrine and also to rebuke those who contradict it. " (Titus 1:9). Get it Bible fool? Huh? LOL!

MISS TRADESECRET, JESUS H. CHRIST, YOUR COMPLETE BIBLE STUPIDITY IS WITHOUT BOUNDS, HOW CAN YOU SHOW YOURSELF IN THIS ESTEEMED RELIGION FORUM IS BEYOND REASON!!!

"Memorise the bible",!!!?  Those poor students. They are being ripped off left right and centre.

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
As per usual. Don't engage with my responses.  I think there are a couple of quacks on this site. 

Sadly, rather than actually read the bible verses, you fail to even grasp the message. 

Quack quack.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Tradesecret
Here is some more of Bible for you:

"And another angel, a third, followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand, he also will drink the wine of God's wrath, poured full strength into the cup of his anger, and he will be tormented with fire and sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever, and they have no rest, day or night, these worshipers of the beast and its image, and whoever receives the mark of its name.”"

"Then the king said to the attendants, ‘Bind him hand and foot and cast him into the outer darkness. In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth"

Do you think that when Bible mentions all of these, the Bible is joking and you wont actually be tormented?

SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
How did this topic not get nominated for the Hall of Fame? What a travesty!
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

MISS TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a “MAN TO A WOMAN,” and then to “OTHER,” then went to her being 53 years old, then 12 years old, then changed to being 14 years old, Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity she follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding the Noah's Ark narrative, SHE SAYS THAT OFFSPRING THAT CURSE THEIR PARENTS SHOULD BE KILLED, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19, 2 Timothy 4:3, and 1 Timothy 2:12. She obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, she goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, will not debate me on the Trinity Doctrine or the Virgin Birth, has a myriad of EXCUSES not to answer your questions, says the Bible contradicts itself, and says that the Bible contradicts itself, and she is "AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT!”

YOUR PITIFUL POST #155 OF AGAIN THINKING THAT YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT PERTAINING TO  EVERLASTING SUFFERING IN HELL THAT YOU DID NOT KNOW ABOUT UNTIL I “SCHOOLED YOU” AGAIN ABOUT SAID PASSAGES!: “I knew they existed given that I have used many of them myself in the past to attempt to prove everlasting Hell.”  

Miss Tradesecret, your problem has always been that you think that the membership is as stupid as you are, and LIE like you do adinfinitum to try and get out of predicaments that I and others easily place you in!  You NEVER used those passages in question until I showed them to you, otherwise why would you state this comment shown below:

“ …….  that the idea of suffering eternally in Hell is a nonsense”.
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/8114/post-links/353954

CAUGHT! GET IT BIBLE FOOL, HUH?  

Run along dear and practice your child-like pre-school antics to my posts because you simply cannot address them because of your outright Bible stupidity!  You continue to be easily OWNED by me by you having to use your little girly quotes like “Quack, quack!”   LOL!!!

NEXT UNGODLY WOMAN LIKE “MISS TRADESECRET” THAT HAS TO USE LAME PRE-SCHOOL ANTICS OF “QUACK, QUACK” BECAUSE SHE IN NO WAY CAN ADDRESS MY GODLY POSTS TO HER, OTHER THAN TO HIDE FROM THEM, WILL BE …?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

MISS TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a “MAN TO A WOMAN,” and then to “OTHER,” then went to her being 53 years old, then 12 years old, then changed to being 14 years old, Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity she follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding the Noah's Ark narrative, SHE SAYS THAT OFFSPRING THAT CURSE THEIR PARENTS SHOULD BE KILLED, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19, 2 Timothy 4:3, and 1 Timothy 2:12. She obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, she goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, will not debate me on the Trinity Doctrine or the Virgin Birth, has a myriad of EXCUSES not to answer your questions, says the Bible contradicts itself, and says that the Bible contradicts itself, and she is "AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT!”

YOUR QUOTE TO STEPHEN IN YOUR POST #157: "As per usual. Don't engage with my responses."

Ahhhhh, now we see that you are coming up with more excuses for you to hide behind because you cannot address Stephens Bible knowledge as well in telling him not to engage with your responses! LOL!  How embarrassing can you get AGAIN? LOL!

Miss "Quack, Quack" Tradesecret, what's your next excuse you are going to use to RUN AWAY from members that have forgotten more about the Judeo-Christian Bible than you will ever learn about it?  

IT IS TRULY SAD TO WATCH THE DEMISE OF "MISS TRADESECRET" HERE ON DEBATEART RELIGION FORUM IN HER HAVING TO USE MORE AND MORE EXCUSES TO RUN AWAY AND HIDE FROM BIBLICAL FACTS PRESENTED TO HER THAT SHE JUST PLAINLY CANNOT ANSWER! :(

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Tradesecret, your problem has always been that you think that the membership is as stupid as you are, and LIE like you do adinfinitum to try and get out of predicaments that I and others easily place you in!

Nail on head Brother D.
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Best.Korea
ere is some more of Bible for you:

"And another angel, a third, followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand, he also will drink the wine of God's wrath, poured full strength into the cup of his anger, and he will be tormented with fire and sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever, and they have no rest, day or night, these worshipers of the beast and its image, and whoever receives the mark of its name.”"

"Then the king said to the attendants, ‘Bind him hand and foot and cast him into the outer darkness. In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth"

Do you think that when Bible mentions all of these, the Bible is joking and you wont actually be tormented?

I think it is intriguing that you are concerned for me - and yet you put up an image yourself. I think you will spend eternity in Hell. And your teeth will gnash unless someone beats them out of your head for lying,  Honestly I don't know why you bother. 
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
quack quack
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
And well, let's see.

I say you don't engage. 

You don't engage. 

Rather you repeat nonsense that sounds like quack quack and then - which strikes me as immensely funny, you call upon the membership to witness how you did not engage but rather repeat nonsense.  

And what is even funnier - although not at all surprising is that you boyfriend Stephen stands up and shouts out - Hey Brother well done. 

Ok. I think that deserves a quack and another quack. 
Shila
Shila
-->
@Tradesecret
-> @BrotherD.Thomas
quack quack
BrotherD. responded to your quack quack.

BrotherD. replied: Miss "Quack, Quack" Tradesecret, what's your next excuse you are going to use to RUN AWAY from members that have forgotten more about the Judeo-Christian Bible than you will ever learn about it? 

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

MISS TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a “MAN TO A WOMAN,” and then to “OTHER,” then went to her being 53 years old, then 12 years old, then changed to being 14 years old, Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity she follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding the Noah's Ark narrative, SHE SAYS THAT OFFSPRING THAT CURSE THEIR PARENTS SHOULD BE KILLED, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19, 2 Timothy 4:3, and 1 Timothy 2:12. She obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, she goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, will not debate me on the Trinity Doctrine or the Virgin Birth, has a myriad of EXCUSES not to answer your questions, says the Bible contradicts itself, and says that the Bible contradicts itself, and she is "AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT!”

ONE OF YOUR MOST DUMBFOUNDED QUOTES TO DATE IN YOUR POST #165: "And well, let's see. I say you don't engage."

Seriously, I am worried about your mental health state-of-mnd, therefore we have to ask YOU, have you seen a  Clinical Psychologist  lately to help you with your perceived notions that are not true?!  Heads up dear, I have engaged you many times within this thread alone, and since you could not address said posts to you, you have to resort to your "quack, quack" little girly preschool antics, which is only RUNNING AWAY from my posts as usual.  Truly sad.

In the following links below is where I easily made you the true Bible fool that you remain to be in front of the membership:

+++++++++++++++  DEBATEART RELIGION FORUM, IT IS TRULY SAD TO DRASTICALLY WATCH "MISS TRADESECRET" CONTINUE IN NOT BEING ABLE TO ADDRESS EVEN SIMPLE BIBLICAL POSTS THAT I HAVE DIRECTED TO HER ANYMORE, AND THEREFORE SHE HAS TO TURN INTO A PROVERBIAL DUCK AND TRY AND "QUACK, QUACK" THEM AWAY BY NOT EVEN TRYING TO ADDRESS SAID POSTS.  HENCE FORTH, WE ARE WATCHING THE DEMISE OF "MISS TRADESECRET"  HERE AT DEBATEART RELIGION FORUM.  HOW SAD :(  +++++++++++++++++

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

Stephen,

I am sure that you to have noticed the decline in even Miss Tradesecrets overall Bible "assumed" knowledge in the current past, and we can only wonder in why this is happening to her.  Maybe Jesus, as my serial killer Yahweh God incarnate, is getting sick and tired of Miss Tradesecret embarrassing Him in running away from the most simplistic of Biblical posts to her, whereas this passage comes to mind to take action against her: “Vengeance is mine; I will repay.” And again, “The Lord will judge his people.” (Hebrews 10:30)

Seriously, its hard to watch Miss Tradesecret "quack, quack, quack, quack" her way into oblivion upon this esteemed Religion Forum as she drowns because of her outright Biblical stupidity and runaway of same: https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEG2NBU

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
I am sure that you to have noticed the decline in even Miss Tradesecrets overall Bible "assumed" knowledge in the current past.

Was there any knowledge there to begin with, Brother D.?
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

Stephen,

YOUR REVEALING QUOTE ABOUT THE #1 BIBLE FOOL UPON THIS FORUM MISS TRADESECRET: "Was there any knowledge there to begin with, Brother D.?"

I have to admit that Miss Tradesecret got to first base sometimes, but NEVER went past that point, and that was because her outright Bible stupidity made itself fully known again to the topic at hand, where in my followups to her, she was easily thrown out at 2nd base! One of my favorite topics that she embarrassed herself so much, was her comical rendition of Noah's Ark, remember? LOL!   That one, along with many others, were real "Knee Slappers of comedy" at her embarrassing expense in front of the membership!

Furthermore, I still have those pages where she RAN AWAY from 125 posts at times, and I find it irrational that she still remains upon this forum in giving it a bad name, and Christianity as well.  But, like I said before, we need her here to show her as an example of what a Christian is NOT TO BE, OR ACT LIKE, praise!

josh-onee
josh-onee
-->
@Best.Korea
you sadly contradict your own identity lol. "So if they tell you, ‘There He is in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here He is in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. 27For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes as far as the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man." -The Real Jesus
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@josh-onee
I literally come from East and I flash my messages to the West. Thank you for proving my identity.
josh-onee
josh-onee
-->
@Best.Korea
yet again you miss the context of your own scriptures. This occurs post mortem and eschatologically, not an online forum lol.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@josh-onee
I see that you are extremely stupid. You will burn in hell.

"This occurs post mortem and eschatologically"

Use Bible quotes to prove this. You cant, you burn. You have committed disgusting crimes against your Lord.
josh-onee
josh-onee
-->
@Best.Korea
lol. Wrong again, but here's the verse. 

"At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven,c and all the tribes of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory.d 31And He will send out His angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather His elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other."

matthew 24:30-31

Instead of wasting your time, you must submit yourself to the truth of the word of God. His Spirit testifies against you.

"At that time, if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There He is!’ do not believe it. 24For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders that would deceive even the elect, if that were possible."
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Shila
-> @BrotherD.Thomas
quack quack
BrotherD. responded to your quack quack.

BrotherD. replied: Miss "Quack, Quack" Tradesecret, what's your next excuse you are going to use to RUN AWAY from members that have forgotten more about the Judeo-Christian Bible than you will ever learn about it? 
Response is not engage.  Engage is to look at my arguments and respond in a way that enables us to discuss the validity of mine and his arguments.  Hence he did respond. It sounded very much like quack quack.  A quack is a response which is not engagement.  

As for running, in my view it is the person who chooses not to engage who is running away. 
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Quack quack.  Reposting a link is not engaging. It is running away.  Let's see how predictable you are. 

Your next response will be to post a link to every time you want to believe I ran away - but didn't. 

Why don't you try and respond with REAL arguments - not just slap and dash foolishness.

If there is no engagement - I hear only quacks from you. 

Quack quack.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@josh-onee
Your Bible stupidity reaches an all time high!!! Did you know that events in the Bible happen in order and not all at once? You didnt know that????

Dummy, this verse comes first:

"For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man."

You showed us your great stupidity by using this verse.

We have already seen that this verse is fullfilled. I come from East and my words are literally lightning visible in the West.

These false Christians are making Christianity look bad again.

Then you went further to prove your stupidity:

"For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders"

You lied about me. I performed no wonders. I merely claimed that I was God. Thats not a wonder.

Here, I did exactly what a real God would do. 

I never said: believe me that I am God or else burn.
I said: follow the Bible literally to enter heaven, or else burn.

You will be cast into fire. You failed to follow Bible literally. But surely God will forgive you like he did to those 42 children right after he sent 2 bears to kill them?

Sinner, you are not even a Christian. You are probably some wanna be Bible quoter porn addict son of a prostitute looking for father figure.

You are going to hell. God wont forgive you for lying about his word written in the Bible!