Author: IwantRooseveltagain

Total: 111
Public-Choice
Debates: 18
Public-Choice
-->
@Greyparrot
@Double_R
No grey parrot has a point. That shows blatant bias.

But anyways to answer your question, I believe CNN and MSNBC and ABC are basically sold out to the World Economic Forum. And right now the Democrat Party is the part of the WEF.

I have a feeling that mainline are Republicans running in 2022 are also going to be a lot of WEF plants, but that is my argument.

They aren't working for the DNC. They are mouthpieces for the WEF. Ironically so is Fox News. Rupert Murdoch is affiliated now and so Fox News became less conservative on the whole.

Yes, they still hype republican candidates, but they have been largely silent on all the WEF stuff and in some cases have outright peddled propaganda for it.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Public-Choice
Public-Choice
Public-Choice
-->
@Greyparrot
Yeah Sinclair was pro-Trump. I already knew that. The point I'm making is that it is on both sides. It isn't just republicans.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Public-Choice
The point of the clip was to show that the media is a controlled industry. Repeating the mantra that "misinformation is a danger to democracy" is a self-serving message, not an endorsement of a political party.
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@Public-Choice
No grey parrot has a point. That shows blatant bias.
It’s not a great point, because it doesn’t compare. Again, I’m not arguing that there’s no bias on the left. I’m arguing that the egregiousness of Fox is not matched to any other mainstream network. Whatever anecdotal example of a news anchor crying he’s talking about at worst shows that they wanted Trump to lose. That’s a matter of personal opinion, no one is claiming they’re not allowed to have them. That is night and day different from working with his campaign/administration.

The fact that hosts like Hannity and Jeanine Shapiro didn’t even think “oh wait, I’m supposed to be reporting on Trump so I shouldn’t get on stage with him” alone demonstrates the lack of journalistic integrity of Fox. On any other network that is basic common sense, right on par with a doctor who doesn’t know he’s supposed to sanitize his hands before touching a client. But then for them to not even be disciplined for it? Fox made their lack of concern for this clear.

And that’s the least egregious of the three examples I gave.

But anyways to answer your question, I believe CNN and MSNBC and ABC are basically sold out to the World Economic Forum. And right now the Democrat Party is the part of the WEF.

I have a feeling that mainline are Republicans running in 2022 are also going to be a lot of WEF plants, but that is my argument.
I have no idea how this is supposed to advance your point. It’s basically a giant conspiracy theory that doesn’t even connect the dots.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
Trump probably would have lost the primary if MSM simply didn't cover him. It's probably the main reason why MSM is regretfully advocating for censorship and a cancel culture post Trump. Many reporters and journalists are nauseated and weary about all the division that came from covering Trump 24/7 and for even 2 years after Trump had no more power.

The DNC on the other hand is actually paying to support populist candidates that they think will be easy to beat. The DNC is taking the opposite direction of cancel culture in the hopes of dividing the country further, making existing corruption that much easier to sustain by using corporate lobbyist donations to keep the public divided.

So there is actually an internal war going on between journalists and the corporate owners of media. Guess who wins that battle?

Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
Many reporters and journalists are nauseated and weary about all the division that came from covering Trump 24/7 and for even 2 years after Trump had no more power.
Right, cause the division was a product of reporting on Trump, not because of Trump himself. Ok bro.

The DNC on the other hand is actually paying to support populist candidates that they think will be easy to beat. The DNC is taking the opposite direction of cancel culture in the hopes of dividing the country further
This is just stupid.

The DNC made a calculation based on what they thought would give them the best chances of winning. That’s literally their job. There’s nothing about this that supports the idea that this was about some nefarious goal of dividing the country. That is just your usual nonsense conspiracy bullshit.

Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
The point of the clip was to show that the media is a controlled industry.
Human beings expressing emotion does not prove anyone is controlled.

Repeating the mantra that "misinformation is a danger to democracy" is a self-serving message
It’s common sense.

Public-Choice
Public-Choice
-->
@Double_R
I’m arguing that the egregiousness of Fox is not matched to any other mainstream network.
So working as Biden's personal press corps and deciding you're going to use your network to put Biden into the White House is not as egregious as Fox News?

The Project Veritas papers and videos prove that CNN was working for Biden. Then you have the Cuomo situation as well. The only reason these people were fired was because they made CNN look bad. They weren't fired because CNN is an honest network. They were fired because they exposed how corrupt CNN actually is.

If a news network blatantly decides they have a stated goal of removing a president from the White House, that is just as egregious as Fox News. 

CNN was also paid by the Federal Government to hype the vaccine. They did not disclose this payment to the general public at all. It was Project Veritas who uncovered it by speaking to employees at CNN. They are literally just as bad, in fact even worse, than Fox News. At least Fox News makes it obvious they are biased toward Conservatives. CNN pretends they are objective and nonpartisan.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
The DNC made a calculation based on what they thought would give them the best chances of winning. That’s literally their job.
No doubt. In an election, a divided electorate is an easily persuaded electorate. This isn't a new concept. It's as old as Thomas Jefferson.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Public-Choice
CNN was also paid by the Federal Government to hype the vaccine
And the government was paid by big pharma.
Public-Choice
Public-Choice
-->
@Greyparrot
Well I think it isn't that cut and dry. A lot of government execs make royalties if the vaccines go to market. If anything it was collusion for both government employees and vaccine companies to both make money.

But either way the point still stands that CNN is known to be a media company that is completely sold out to Democrat and WEF interests.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Public-Choice
CNN's paid lie about ivermectin was probably the most obvious and the worst offense.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Public-Choice
So working as Biden's personal press corps and deciding you're going to use your network to put Biden into the White House is not as egregious as Fox News?
That’s your characterization of it. If you have any evidence, other than one guy saying “we got Trump out” I’d love to hear it.

I didn’t have to characterize what Fox News did, hence my overuse of the word “literally”.

The Project Veritas papers and videos prove that CNN was working for Biden.
“Project Veritas is an American far-right[16] activist group founded by James O'Keefe in 2010.[20] The group produces deceptively edited videos[15] of its undercover operations,[7] which use secret recordings[7] in an effort to discredit mainstream media organizations and progressive groups.[21][22] Project Veritas also uses entrapment[14] to generate bad publicity for its targets,[4] and has propagated disinformation[3] and conspiracy theories[30] in its videos and operations.”

That’s just the first hit on Google. Keep going down the page and it only gets worse.

I do remember the planned parenthood thing, was never again interested in anything these people have to say. They’ve discredited themselves.

The only reason these people were fired was because they made CNN look bad.
And the reason they made CNN look bad is because CNN is a news network. Fox News determined that it did not look bad to have their own hosts on stage with the president at a campaign rally or coordinating their strategy with the White House press Secretary because they’re not news, they’re propaganda so there’s no conflict.
Public-Choice
Public-Choice
-->
@Double_R
That’s just the first hit on Google. Keep going down the page and it only gets worse.
The video could have been recorded by CNN themselves for all I care. It is video and physical documents I am citing. It doesn't matter who recorded it, facts are facts.

Appealing to authority doesn't actually deal with the real issue, which is that CNN has a long history of colluding with the CIA and even hired former CIA agents to work as newscasters and journalists:

And this one lists the amount of former government agents employed at CNN:

Vici
Debates: 11
Vici
meanwhile CNN is firing all its people before the great reset happens. 
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Public-Choice
The video could have been recorded by CNN themselves for all I care. It is video and physical documents I am citing. It doesn't matter who recorded it, facts are facts.
I think you missed the “deceptively edited” part.

Normally I would totally agree with you, the source is irrelevant to the evidence. But when it comes from a source that has a history of manipulating the evidence to suit their political agenda, that has to be taken into account.

CNN has a long history of colluding with the CIA and even hired former CIA agents to work as newscasters and journalists
Since when did the CIA become a political organization?

Public-Choice
Public-Choice
-->
@Double_R
The video wasn't deceptively edited. The guy got fired by CNN AFTER the video was released.

Yes. Sometimes Veritas selectively edits to the point where it is absurd. But that video wasn't.

In 2020 when they ran 60 Democrat candidates... The CIA always picks a side and runs a bunch of candidates on that side. In 2018, 2020, and 2022 it has been Democrats. They've basically overrun the party:

The Democrat Party is basically an intelligence community, particularly CIA, asset.

And the CIA almost always goes along with the World Economic Forum. It's one big power grab.

I am not too fond of most republicans, either, and many of them are also former military and stuff. But from 2018-2022 the CIA and Pentagon took over the Democrat Party.
Shila
Debates: 0
Shila
Former Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull argues that Rupert Murdoch, through Fox News, has done more to undermine American democracy than any other individual alive today. 
"The biggest challenge to the United States is not Xi Jinping or Vladimir Putin. It's the animosity, the division, the anti-democratic movements within the United States itself," Turnbull told NPR's Ari Shapiro on All Things Considered. "Fox News is not the only source of this madness, but it is by far the single most influential one."
In reply, Fox Corp. spokesman Brian Nick points to Fox News's dominant ratings among cable news channels, and the network's strong appeal to Democrats and independent voters, as well as Republicans.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Public-Choice
The video wasn't deceptively edited. The guy got fired by CNN AFTER the video was released.
I was thinking you had more than one video to reference, if the CNN guy saying “we got Trump out” is all you have that’s pretty weak evidence.

And again, he got fired for it.

I know you will just brush that off as just an attempt to save face publicly, but your conspiratorial feelings on what goes on behind closed doors at CNN is not an argument. Meanwhile the fact that Fox News did nothing in response to it’s hosts actions makes absolutely clear that Fox does not have those same standards CNN publicly holds it employees to. There is no rational argument here that CNN is worse, it’s all just your feelings.

The justification for asserting Fox News as worse goes well beyond that however. All of the instances you brought up are nothing more than the product of CNN employees having opinions. Again, no one is arguing that opinion hosts and the employees of these networks can’t have opinions. What makes Fox News so egregiously corrupt is the fact that they do not believe in many of the opinions they are spreading.

There are countless examples of Fox spreading nonsense they themselves reject. In the dominion libel case the Fox CEO called the dominion conspiracists “the crazies” and talked about not spreading this nonsense… until it hurt their bottom line not to. Tucker Carlson’s lawyers argued in court that his show should not be expected by any reasonable person to be factual. Hannity and Laura Ingram were found on those J6 texts to Mark Meadows saying very different things about the rioters from what they have been peddling on their shows ever since.

And then there’s the republican politicians who Fox News refuses to push back against, like Kevin McCarthy, Lindsay Graham and countless others talking trash about Donald Trump now pretending they think he’s great. They don’t. Kaleigh McEnany was a vocal Trump critic until she joined his administration, now she continues to spread his propaganda on a daily basis as a Fox News contributor. And I won’t even get started on the flagrant hypocrisy peddled by the network daily.

They don’t believe their own bullshit. Whatever you have to say about CNN, there is little if any evidence of the same about them.

In 2020 when they ran 60 Democrat candidates... The CIA always picks a side and runs a bunch of candidates on that side. In 2018, 2020, and 2022 it has been Democrats. They've basically overrun the party:
That doesn’t make the CIA a political organization. It means that is agents see the Democratic party as aligning with their views on intelligence, a fact that is hardly surprising given that the former president whom the party enthusiastically supports tried to use the military to overthrow the US election, something they've all seen in third world countries. And then there was that time he took Vladimir Putin's side over his own intelligence agencies...

You of course hand waive all of that away, and instead of asking yourself why these agents started running as democrats just pretend the fact that they did shows some sort of left wing takeover. It's not left wing, it's as basic American values as it gets. The problem isn't the CIA, it's the republican party.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Public-Choice
@Shila
In reply, Fox Corp. spokesman Brian Nick points to Fox News's dominant ratings among cable news channels, and the network's strong appeal to Democrats and independent voters, as well as Republicans.
Turnbull: "you're destroying American democracy"

Fox: "but look at our ratings"

Exactly. That's Fox News.