Why I Support LGBT & Feminism

Author: Yassine

Total: 134
Yassine
Debates: 3
Yassine
- The arguments hinges on five pillars:

1. That LGBT+Feminism is the shortest & amplest path to population collapse. White populations fertility is currently at about half replacement rate, & declining. This is the generation which grew up in the 70s & 80s, during 2nd & 3rd wave Feminism. The upcoming generation, of which close to half are LGBT+, will likely half the fertility, to probably quarter replacement rate; since LGBT+ contribution to fertility is, well, insignificant. Half replacement rate means half the population over a life expectancy cycle, idem for a quarter. Specifically, the 600 million Whites in the world will become 300 million by the end of the century at half replacement rate, & 150 million at quarter replacement rate. 

2. That much of the world is largely immune to LGBT+Feminism, namely Africans, Indians, Chinese, & especially Muslims. No matter what the propaganda machine likes to make you believe, LGBT+Feminism can never penetrate these regions, for the simple fact that they have not (& will not) undergo the prerequisite changes which the West has undergone, at least not anytime soon. The West went through a radical rejection of family duty & hierarchy, in favour of maximum immediate pleasure. This came about after long periods of prosperity & degeneracy, with successive waves of feminism, the sexual revolution, abolishment of chastity laws, normalization of adultery & fornication, rejection of filial piety, decoupling of sex & child bearing in every way possible (abortion, contraception, adoption...)...etc. All this constituted a fertile ground for LGBT+Feminism rise & dominance in the West. Virtually none of this happened in much of the rest of the world; though, there will always be a tiny minority that worships the West in whatever they do, whose impact in the overall society is virtually null.

3. That "Man is capital" Ibn Khaldun. Meaning, the strength of nations & civilizations is ultimately population itself. At the height of the Colonial Period the urban population of the West constituted 2/3rd total global urban population. 5 decades ago, there were as many Americans living in cities as there were Indian & Chinese combined. Today more Chinese people live in cities in only 3 provinces than Americans do in all 50 states. It is not difficult to overpower & enslave the rest of the world when you have twice the urban, hence effective, population. It becomes increasingly difficult, indeed impossible, to do the same as that share shrinks, from 2/3rds a century ago, to a tenth of that a couple of decades in the future, even with the help of all the fake institutions the West created to compensate for loss of population, such as the UN, the Financial System, WTO, Reserve Currency...etc. 

4. That the West is an undesirable & destructive influence in the world. They operate on three political principles: the world is essentially ours & just accidentally theirs - success is to maximize our present benefit (at the expense of theirs or future benefit) - & the ends justifies the means. The basis of Human Rights in the West is the nation-state, that is National Rights, thus, exclusively, guaranteed to nationals & none other. Necessarily, this comes at the expense of others, i.e. the rest of the world, in all forms of exploitations, interference, interventions, invasions...etc. Without the necessary power & domination, those aforementioned principles will simply become unattainable. Hence diminished influence.

5. That "the dominated always emulates the dominator" Ibn Khaldun. This goes for the West as well. Once others overpowers them (like is the case for much of History), they will naturally submit & emulate. This is inevitable due to White population collapse, thankfully. The result is that the cultures which nurture Family values will unavoidably overtake those who don't -by sheer population size, thus extinguishing LGBT+Feminism mores. Thereafter, the West shall go back to cherishing Family values again -i.e. Christianity & Islam, & thus the White population shall grow back to its former glory. Everybody wins. 
RationalMadman
Debates: 566
RationalMadman
And here is why it is the left wing liberals that should fear Islam, not the right wing.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I posted this just 1-2 days ago or something:

Call me prophetic, eh.
Yassine
Yassine
@RationalMadman

- As long as the 'left wing liberals' adopt LGBT+Feminism they should fear even eskimos, for one day there may be more eskimos in the world. LGBT+Feminism is strictly unsustainable, it necessarily entails extinction. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Yassine
I hope the men start supporting and protecting their women in the Iran protests, like good Muslim husbands and brothers should. Do not deny it, I know the Qur'an, blood before government and there is no Quranic verse insisting on the head coverings.
Yassine
Yassine

@RationalMadman,

I hope the men start supporting and protecting their women in the Iran protests, like good Muslim husbands and brothers should. Do not deny it, I know the Qur'an, blood before government
- It's God before everything. If God says blood then blood, if God says government then government. But yeah, for the subject, their responsibility to their family comes before that to the state. For the head of state, or acting on his behalf, their responsibility to the state comes before that to the family.

and there is no Quranic verse insisting on the head coverings.
- False. Only those who don't really know the religion say stuff like this. It's a divine obligation:
"Tell the believing men to lower their gaze and guard their chastity. That is purer for them. Surely Allah is All-Aware of what they do. And tell the believing women to lower their gaze and guard their chastity, and not to reveal their adornments except what normally appears, and to draw their veils over their chests, and not reveal their beauty except to their husbands, their fathers, their fathers-in-law, their sons, their stepsons, their brothers, their brothers’ sons or sisters’ sons, their fellow women, that which their right hands possess, or those male attendants with no desire, or children who are still unaware of women’s private aspects." (Surah 24) - "O Prophet! Ask your wives, daughters, and believing women to draw their cloaks over their bodies. In this way it is more likely that they will be recognized as virtuous and not be harassed. And Allah is All-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Surah 33). Though it is still not a major sin to not cover the head, whereas killing a inviolable person is a major sin warranting death in this life & eternal Hell in the next.

- That said. Something being an obligation or a prohibition does not grant the state authority to impose it by force. Lying is prohibited, the state can not go around checking the truth of every statement each person makes... But this type of state behavior is mostly seen is western bred brands of Islam, like Wahhabism & Khumeini Shiaism.  
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Yassine
Chests are heads, gotcha.
Yassine
Yassine
@RationalMadman

Chests are heads, gotcha.

- "veils" ("khumur") is a head covering, meaning to extend the veil down to the chest area as to not show the neck & decollete area...  

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Yassine
You are playing semantics. It clearly meant more of a shawl than a veil and was referring to covering one's chest area and sexy curves of any kind from the neck down essentially.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Yassine
Back than body was contrasted to the neck and head, it would have said 'head and body' if it means the level of covering you're implying, that is some extremely fanatical interpretation, are you one of those people who want women walking around in this:

Yassine
Yassine
You are playing semantics.
- Yeah, no. 'Khimar' (plural 'Khumur') was strictly used to refer to head-covering among 7th century Arabs. 

It clearly meant more of a shawl than a veil and was referring to covering one's chest area and sexy curves of any kind from the neck down essentially.
- I know in the West they teach you that your comprehended meaning from the text supersedes the intended meaning of the author... reason why every last Christian nowadays decides what the Bible "actually" means to them, as if the author(s) of the Bible had no intended meaning... A number of modern Muslims do this with Islamic scripture as well. 

You are playing semantics. It clearly meant more of a shawl than a veil and was referring to covering one's chest area and sexy curves of any kind from the neck down essentially.
- How do you know it 'clearly' meant that? Did you travel back in time to 7th century Arabia? We actually have Arabic dictionaries dating back to 7th century.

Yassine
Yassine
Back than body was contrasted to the neck and head, it would have said 'head and body' if it means the level of covering you're implying,
- How do you know this? Or do you just expect reality to bend to your wild imaginations.

that is some extremely fanatical interpretation, are you one of those people who want women walking around in this:
- Why does that matter to you how she is walking around? Or is it that you can't deal with your perversion that you can't see her naked? She clearly is not interested in mating with stranger men, she shows her beauty to the important people in her life & even more to those she actually intends to mate with. 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
she shows her beauty to the important people in her life & even more to those she actually intends to mate with. 
to literally show her face to someone means she wants to fuck them?

To each their own kink, I suppose.
ahiyah
Debates: 0
ahiyah
-->
@Yassine
Let's not pretend that Islam isn't plagued by its own set of very significant problems. 

Also, China has a declining birth rate as well. 
Lemming
Debates: 6
Lemming
-->
@Yassine
Of  1.
Telling women that they aren't the property of men, probably 'does lead to declining population,
But by our values, it is the right action.

LGBT, Well, telling people they 'have to get married and have kids, even if they aren't attracted to the opposite sex, probably 'does lead to a declining population,
But again, by our values, it is the right action.

Values emphasizing individuality, I mean.

Of 2.
Hm, of world statistics, other nations, I'm not very knowledgeable.

Of 3.
I agree, people 'are a powerful resource,
Though of quantity 'and quality,
By this I'm not saying that LGBT or feminism promotes quality or not,
Just that a focus on quantity above quality, can have negative effects.

Of 4.
We're all part of the world,
And as mankind has grown, we all find ourselves interacting with each other more than the past,
It'd be easier to be isolationist, if we lived in an older era,
Before planes, trains, and automobiles,
Internet, phones,

Though I want for each to their own,
The countries of the world interact too much, influence too much, to ignore.
To have ignored the world, would have been to let the USSR do as they like to Germany, and 'then, and then?

No, one must be mindful of one's power, responsibility, other's.

Of 5.
People often 'do follow example, I'd agree.

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
Fair enough. 
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Yassine
White Sharia soon.
bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@Yassine
s the White population shall grow back to its former glory
Call me crazy, but I don't think you want that
Yassine
Yassine
@RationalMadman,

to literally show her face to someone means she wants to fuck them?
- Why are you so adamant to see her face? 

To each their own kink, I suppose.
- Not everything in this world revolves around sex & sexual identity & sexual gender & sexual orientation like in your perverted societies. 

Yassine
Yassine
-->
@ahiyah
Let's not pretend that Islam isn't plagued by its own set of very significant problems. 
- Definitely not birth rates. Also, off topic.

Also, China has a declining birth rate as well. 
- Rebounding fertility rates. They did dip below replacement rate, but not too much, as is the case for Japan or Korea or the Whites. It doesn't matter either way. The point is very simple, societies which foster Family values will inevitably dominate those who don't, from sheer population.

Yassine
Yassine
-->
@Lemming
Of  1. Telling women that they aren't the property of men, probably 'does lead to declining population,
- They are not, & it doesn't. 

But by our values, it is the right action.
- You have it backwards. Instead, you do tell Women they are the property of the government & their wage & everything & everyone, but GOD FORBID they have a duty to their husband & family. This IS your values. Stop dreaming.

LGBT, Well, telling people they 'have to get married and have kids, even if they aren't attracted to the opposite sex, probably 'does lead to a declining population,
But again, by our values, it is the right action.
- Yeah, by your values, degeneracy is the right action, & degeneracy alone. Anything decent is an abomination to you of course. 

Values emphasizing individuality, I mean.
- Degeneracy*.

Of 2.
Hm, of world statistics, other nations, I'm not very knowledgeable.
- It's just numbers, easily looked up. 

Of 3.
I agree, people 'are a powerful resource,
Though of quantity 'and quality,
By this I'm not saying that LGBT or feminism promotes quality or not,
Just that a focus on quantity above quality, can have negative effects.
- The West would never have been able to conquer the world if they did not have the huge population advantage that they had. All the dominion & success which came after stems from that. When France invaded Algeria, it had 13 times the population, & more than 20 times the urban population. In fact, there were more people living in France then than all of Africa combined. In a couple of decades, there will be 50 times more people in Africa than France. 

Of 4.
We're all part of the world,
And as mankind has grown, we all find ourselves interacting with each other more than the past,
It'd be easier to be isolationist, if we lived in an older era,
Before planes, trains, and automobiles,
Internet, phones,
- Entirely beside the point!  

Though I want for each to their own,
The countries of the world interact too much, influence too much, to ignore.
To have ignored the world, would have been to let the USSR do as they like to Germany, and 'then, and then?
No, one must be mindful of one's power, responsibility, other's.
- This is childish fantasies. 

Of 5.
People often 'do follow example, I'd agree.
- Hence, your "values" are not sustainable. No society can thrive without nurturing strong Family values, for it will inevitably go under those societies which do.

Yassine
Yassine
-->
@Dr.Franklin
White Sharia soon.
- Hopefully. Probably next time Western people rise, they will realize this Feminism+LGBT nonsense isn't so good & not go back to it.
Yassine
Yassine
-->
@bmdrocks21
Call me crazy, but I don't think you want that
-  I'm calling you crazy.

bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@Yassine
-  I'm calling you crazy.

You want a weak Europe to dominate and that is the end of the story. You don't want a strong European people
Yassine
Yassine
-->
@bmdrocks21
You want a weak Europe to dominate and that is the end of the story. You don't want a strong European people
- What do you mean by strong European people? If you mean oppressive, exploitative, hedonistic, barbaric, ingrate racist people living off the rest of the world, then no I don't want that. I want what God wants, which is Justice & Good. Being European or White or whatever else is just accidental. There is no essential difference if 99% of the world's population or just 1% is European. Though I'd prefer there are more Whites than Blacks, for aesthetic purposes of course.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Yassine
The future is bright the future is swarthy and bearded.

And I won't care because I will be dead.

Though swarthy has its own self-destruct mechanisms.

And wailing atop a tower is what it is.

Until such times when the Earth is engulfed by the Sun.

Though one must consider Chinese/Asian types.

Who knows what intergalactic colonists will look like.

Will they still be wailing to the non-existent bloke in the sky.

Random thoughts.
ahiyah
ahiyah
-->
@Yassine
Also, off topic.
Not when you consider that Islam is culturally void and morally bankrupt in many ways.

In the OP you write:

The result is that the cultures which nurture Family values
Is child marriage a "family value" that you think we should nurture?

What about Islamic rape gangs in the West - are they nurturing family values? Rape is wrong and degenerate, so where is all this wholesomeness and moral superiority that you are alluding to?

As much as celebrating LGBT lifestyles can degrade a culture, child rape and sexual slavery is worse. These issues are prevalent and plague Islam; therefore, we should not consider Islam as having more virtue and should try to stop it from becoming the dominant culture.

You said in another comment:

No society can thrive without nurturing strong Family values,
I think at this point, you should clarify what you mean by family values when people belonging to the Islamic faith like to engage in child marriage, have organized child sex gangs, and engage in child rape. 

You can't tell me that they are not a problem when I know businesses belonging to Muslims in my area that have been raided, had people arrested and sent to prison, etc. because they, their friends, their family members and so on have enslaved and raped children. This has been a widespread problem all over my country, and the rest of Europe. 

Rebounding fertility rates. They did dip below replacement rate, but not too much, as is the case for Japan or Korea or the Whites. It doesn't matter either way. The point is very simple, societies which foster Family values will inevitably dominate those who don't, from sheer population.
China is #132 in world fertility rates, while U.S is #133.

Not much of a difference, is there? 

Regarding your point, though, this only makes sense when we consider cultures that truly do foster family values. 

It is hard to make a case for Islam fostering family values, when child marriage, organized sex gangs, and child rape are problems that Islamic communities have. If anything, because of the aforementioned (in particular rape gangs), Islam has inflicted more moral harms on the West, and it has become more morally bankrupt as a result of allowing so many Muslims to settle here. 

Islam is a poison, not a remedy. 

I would also note that China and Islam aren't really compatible, so I wouldn't be relying on them to be your allies in your battle against the West.

ahiyah
ahiyah
-->
@Yassine
Why are you so adamant to see her face? 
Because a face is what people use to speak and express themselves with?! No one wants to talk to a Darth Vader.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Yassine
So you hate white people basically. Got it.
bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@Yassine
- What do you mean by strong European people? If you mean oppressive, exploitative, hedonistic, barbaric, ingrate racist people living off the rest of the world, then no I don't want that.
Your resentment gives you away. You hate the West and want it permanently like the backwards, oppressive, murderous Middle East 

Though I'd prefer there are more Whites than Blacks, for aesthetic purposes of course.
Oh well, of course. That’s a given

the dominated always emulates the dominator
So would Europeans start raping, blowing themselves up, and stoning women at astronomically higher rates than they currently do?