Author: Yassine

Total: 134
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@sadolite
No one is white.

Yassinie will have prejudices based upon historical data, theological ideology and physical anthropology.

Pretty typically human.
sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
-->
@zedvictor4
K then, no one is white. That means no one is any race or color. So that means all political arguments about race and skin color are the rants of ignorant imbeciles. I can agree with that. I've always said it's never about race but how you think.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@sadolite
Exactly.

How one thinks and how one is conditioned to think.
Yassine
Debates: 3
Yassine
-->
@bmdrocks21
Your resentment gives you away. You hate the West and want it permanently like the backwards, oppressive, murderous Middle East 
- You have it backwards! Buddy, the Middle East is the Cradle of Civilization, & the birth of most great religions & civilizations. White Europe entered civilization not even 5 centuries ago, & still needs another 5000 years to catch up to the Middle East. As to backwards, oppressive & murderous...etc, Europe's contribution to those literally outshines the rest of the world combined. The US alone has caused in half a century more deaths than all Muslims combined have in 14 centuries. & we all know in terms of death toll, the US isn't even close to the top of Western countries.  

So would Europeans start raping, blowing themselves up, and stoning women at astronomically higher rates than they currently do?
- It's always possible that they don't emulate the Muslims, since they'll probably go back to their Dark Ages as you suggest. Now that I think about it, nothing much has changed, just better PR. Same old invading, pillaging, raping, torture, & all unimaginable injustice. 
Yassine
Yassine
-->
@sadolite
So you hate white people basically. Got it.
- Not everything in the world is about skin color. Get over it. But whatever it is that I hate, you sure hate Whites if you condone their extinction. 

Yassine
Yassine
-->
@zedvictor4
The future is bright the future is swarthy and bearded.

And I won't care because I will be dead.

Though swarthy has its own self-destruct mechanisms.

And wailing atop a tower is what it is.

Until such times when the Earth is engulfed by the Sun.

Though one must consider Chinese/Asian types.

Who knows what intergalactic colonists will look like.

Will they still be wailing to the non-existent bloke in the sky.

Random thoughts.
- Random indeed.
Yassine
Yassine
-->
@ahiyah
Not when you consider that Islam is culturally void and morally bankrupt in many ways.
- You seem to be pretty convinced. Let's have a debate on that, maybe you can convince the others too. Still all this post is off-topic.

In the OP you write:

Is child marriage a "family value" that you think we should nurture?
- Your children have more sexual intercourse, sexual partners, pregnancies, & abortions than any in History. You groom them since early age into sexual identity, sexual education, pride, drag, & all the based sexual perversions. Idk where you're from, but in the US 23 million children below 17 have had sexual intercourse, & more than 40 thousand below the age of 10. & it keeping getting worse every year. I know you love to have your children f*ck & attend strip clubs & have abortion after another or children of their own out of wedlock, & participate in all kinds of sexual deviations, but GOD FORBID! they join in holy matrimony. As I keep saying, the only thing your societies promote is degeneracy, nothing else. It's OK if children have all the sex & partners & abortions in the world, as long as they do it out of wedlock. What a sick disgusting culture this is.

What about Islamic rape gangs in the West - are they nurturing family values?
- No such thing. Gang rape is punishable by settlement, cutting off two opposite limbs, & exile in Sharia. & if the perpetrator happens to be non-virgin then stoning on top of all that.

Rape is wrong and degenerate, so where is all this wholesomeness and moral superiority that you are alluding to?
- Muslim countries have the lowest rates of rape, while Western countries dominate the top rates. What do you expect, having the most over-sexualized society that ever existed in Human History is bound to have such consequences. A third of female students in US campuses experience sexual abuse, there are 1% Muslims in the US. You got your rape needs all covered -in abundance- by yourselves, you don't need Muslims to help you with that.

As much as celebrating LGBT lifestyles can degrade a culture, child rape and sexual slavery is worse. These issues are prevalent and plague Islam; therefore, we should not consider Islam as having more virtue and should try to stop it from becoming the dominant culture.
- You are projecting. But I feel you! Having to live in such a degenerate society plagued with all kinds of sexualization & violence & hate can have a toll on someone's psyche that they can't admit it to themselves. As for Islam, it is the best thing that happened to the West. We taught you everything, from chivalry, to religious freedom, to liberty & human rights, women's rights, to animal rights... etc, all of which Europe had none of not even a century or two ago. 

I think at this point, you should clarify what you mean by family values when people belonging to the Islamic faith like to engage in child marriage, have organized child sex gangs, and engage in child rape. 
- You must eventually come to terms with all the disgusting & sickening depravity that your societies exude, instead of this nonsense projection. The overwhelming majority of sexual & pedophile tourism in the world is by Whites. In the UK, despite multiple investigations on over 1400 members of the county's elites belonging to pedophile rings, the Media's entire focus is on Asian child groomers who total less than 10 with not more than dozens of victims ; knowing that only one of those 1400 alone -like Jimmy Saville- abused more than 400 child victims, of course, these findings came after his death... We don't need to talk about Jeffery Epstein & where that leads... 

You can't tell me that they are not a problem when I know businesses belonging to Muslims in my area that have been raided, had people arrested and sent to prison, etc. because they, their friends, their family members and so on have enslaved and raped children.
- I know nations of people who have been invaded, their wealth plundered, their men enslaved & their women & children raped by the West. 

This has been a widespread problem all over my country, and the rest of Europe.
- I am sure it is. We all hear the stories of people like Josef Fritzl in your countries. Horrifying! Again, Idk where you live, but I follow US news. Every other day, a girl is kidnapped, or raped by her father, or murdered by some stalker... crazy huh!

China is #132 in world fertility rates, while U.S is #133.
Not much of a difference, is there? 
- Not when you compare it with Whites. Also, White fertility rates in the US is declining, China's isn't. The US still holds a bit to their Christianity, thus Family values, so there is less hopelessness for them as compared to Europe, in which the fertility rate is dropping closer to 1/3rd replacement rate in some places. 

Regarding your point, though, this only makes sense when we consider cultures that truly do foster family values. 
- Nothing better than Islam to foster Family values. In fact, Family is one of the 6 Fundamental Rights (along with: Faith, Life, Reason, Wealth & Honor).  

It is hard to make a case for Islam fostering family values, when child marriage, organized sex gangs, and child rape are problems that Islamic communities have. If anything, because of the aforementioned (in particular rape gangs), Islam has inflicted more moral harms on the West, and it has become more morally bankrupt as a result of allowing so many Muslims to settle here. 
- I am sure with such certainty with which you speak you wouldn't shy away from a formal debate on the subject. Say, Family values in Islam, I'll take Pro you take Con. Or, gang rape in Islam, I'll take Con & you take Pro. Maybe we can have a debate on who has the best Family values, I'll take Islam, you chose whatever you want.

Islam is a poison, not a remedy. 
- To the utter degeneracy & depravity of your societies, absolutely it is. It will kill it. You don't want Islam, it may ruin all that hedonism you got going. 

I would also note that China and Islam aren't really compatible, so I wouldn't be relying on them to be your allies in your battle against the West.
- How is that relevant to the topic?! Regardless, Muslims aren't the ones to be worried about China, the West is. There is a 100 year old debt they are owed, & they will come to collect it.

- As for the China-Muslim relations, we had 1300 years of virtually peaceful History. The Ming dynasty (arguably the most successful post-Antiquity, those who built the Wall of China & the Forbidden City...etc) is fairly a Muslim dynasty, since a lot of the elites, including state chancellors  & princesses, were Muslim, even some of their emperors are suspected to be Muslim. 2/3rds of the world's Muslim surround China, namely in Central Asia, South Asia & Southeast Asia. Hence, 5 of the 6 land economic corridors & all maritime economic corridors out of China (as part of the Belt & Road) go through Muslim countries.

Because a face is what people use to speak and express themselves with?!
- You are talking to me here & you haven't seen my face. Just think of it as a protective mask... I love how Corona exposed all these types, wearing a head cover or a beanie with a mask is fine, but a hijab with niqab is an unacceptable. Also, you are a girl (I assume); you don't have to worry about seeing her face, that's only for strange men. 

No one wants to talk to a Darth Vader.
- I recall many did. It's really funny, the face veil in virtually all traditional cultures, including Western cultures, was worn by noble women for the most part. But once the lower class people in the West suddenly gained wealth & joined the middle class in the early to mid-20th century -largely thanks to Colonialism & Industrialization, they brought their backward barbaric customs with them & imposed them on the rest of the society as the new trend. But I digress. 

Best.Korea
Debates: 277
Best.Korea
More islam?
Yassine
Yassine
-->
@Best.Korea
More islam?
- YES.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
islam is very good. Maybe move to islam.
Yassine
Yassine
-->
@Best.Korea
- Then I'll come join you.

Shila
Debates: 0
Shila
-->
@Yassine
--> @Best.Korea
- Then I'll come join you.
I thought Muslims followed the God of Abraham. Here you are joining a Korean God.

Muslims believe that Allah is the same God worshipped by the members of the Abrahamic religions that preceded Islam, i.e. Judaism and Christianity.
Yassine
Yassine
-->
@Shila
I thought Muslims followed the God of Abraham. Here you are joining a Korean God.
- I thought I was gunna move to Islam. Damn I got tricked.

Muslims believe that Allah is the same God worshipped by the members of the Abrahamic religions that preceded Islam, i.e. Judaism and Christianity.
- God is as God is regardless of what anybody believes He is. God is not bound by our ideas of Him. Though, as Muslims we only believe what God told us to believe about Him, through His messengers. There is One God, whether you call Him Allah, YHWH, Elloh, Dios, Dieu, God, Khuda, or Brahman, or the Ultimate Reality, or  whatever. We do not believe in a God of Abraham, we believe in God, of whom Abraham happens to be a messenger among the other 124k messengers, albeit a very important one. Besides Judaism & Christianity, the other great religions are also most likely of divine origin too. The beloved Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) did mention that Zoroastrians had a prophet & a book, but they burned their book & replaced it by a fake one (which actually happened). He also told the story of another prophet (Khidr) who shares a lot of similarities to Buddha; for instance, he was also a prince who renounced life & who eventually gains immortality...etc. We believe that all religions worship God, albeit based on corrupt beliefs. Some have preserved their revelations -namely the Christians & Jews, some have lost theirs -like the Zoroastrians, & some have forgotten theirs -like the Hindus.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
I cant find islam on google maps. Where is it?
Yassine
Yassine
-->
@Best.Korea
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
I thought islam was about cutting penises?
Yassine
Yassine
-->
@Best.Korea
I thought islam was about cutting penises?
- You have to go to the West for that. Just say you feel like a woman, & they will hurriedly castrate you & excise your part. They will even call you a hero as a cherry on top.  

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
So you cant cut penises in islam? I was told by my islamic cult leaders that muslims must cut their penis. Did they lie or do you lie?
Yassine
Yassine
-->
@Best.Korea
So you cant cut penises in islam? I was told by my islamic cult leaders that muslims must cut their penis. Did they lie or do you lie?
- My condolences. They ripped you off, no pun intended. On the bright side, you are half way through transitioning. I hear Karen is a popular name.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
I am glad to hear that circumcision is not mandatory in islam. Its not, right?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
When I entered islam, they took off my pants and said "we gonna have to cut that". I was like: "cut what?". They said: "The extra skin". I was like: "What extra skin?" They said: "its necessary for joining the islamic cult".

I thought all muslims practiced cutting the penis, but now you say those muslims lied to me. Weird. Why would those muslims lie?
Yassine
Yassine
-->
@Best.Korea
When I entered islam, they took off my pants and said "we gonna have to cut that". I was like: "cut what?". They said: "The extra skin". I was like: "What extra skin?" They said: "its necessary for joining the islamic cult".
- This didn't happen. Are you gay though? You like talking about this a lot.

I thought all muslims practiced cutting the penis, but now you say those muslims lied to me. Weird. Why would those muslims lie?
- Not because you lie, everyone else is a liar like yourself.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
That is just one part of my muslim experience. A painful part. I can send you a picture of my penis if you want proof.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
They did it to me when I was 1 year old. Thats when I joined the islamic cult.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
Penis cutting seems very popular in muslim countries.

In Turkey, 98% of boys have their penis cut.

I am surprised you didnt know this. You say you live there?
Yassine
Yassine
-->
@Best.Korea
That is just one part of my muslim experience. A painful part.
- Are you a mythomaniac?

I can send you a picture of my penis if you want proof.
- Gayyyyyy...

They did it to me when I was 1 year old. Thats when I joined the islamic cult.
- You told them "cut what?" when you were 1 year old!? They must've been shocked a 1 year old spoke. I'd have a heart attack!

Penis cutting seems very popular in muslim countries.
In Turkey, 98% of boys have their penis cut.
I am surprised you didnt know this. You say you live there?
- I don't swing that way comrade. I am sure you can find others in this form to help you with your fagottery needs.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
Warning! Upsetting video! Dont click if you are sensitive:

This is what happens to 98% of Turkish boys!
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
For those who want to know more, go to YouTube and type "Circumcision".
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
I am surprised you didnt know about muslim dick cutter practices. It is practiced by 90% of muslims.
bmdrocks21
Debates: 6
bmdrocks21
-->
@Yassine
It's always possible that they don't emulate the Muslims, since they'll probably go back to their Dark Ages as you suggest.
I made no reference to the Dark Ages. I suggested that they may become like most majority-Muslim countries on the face of the planet

Grooming gangs, gang rape, and beheadings weren’t a problem pre-mass-Muslim-immigration

- You have it backwards! Buddy, the Middle East is the Cradle of Civilization, & the birth of most great religions & civilizations. White Europe entered civilization not even 5 centuries ago, & still needs another 5000 years to catch up to the Middle East. As to backwards, oppressive & murderous...etc, Europe's contribution to those literally outshines the rest of the world combined. The US alone has caused in half a century more deaths than all Muslims combined have in 14 centuries. & we all know in terms of death toll, the US isn't even close to the top of Western countries
Any supposed lack of death toll by the Islamic world is entirely due to incompetence and lagging technology, not desire. And the vast majority of colonized countries are way better off than they were before colonization and better than they otherwise would be

But, I’ll level with you. I’d prefer moderate Islamic values on aggregate to the current degenerate culture being exported by most Western countries. I don’t find that optimal at all, but those values are better than feminist ones.

But rest assured, there is a right-wing resurgence in many European countries and to some degree in America. Anti-feminist and anti-LGBTQ candidates are bringing back family values without Islam