The World Economic Forum Plans To Use Pandemic Infrastructure To Rewrite People's DNA

Author: Public-Choice

Total: 43
Public-Choice
Debates: 18
Public-Choice
"The ongoing COVID-19 pandemic is accelerating innovation, implementation and acceptance of molecular therapeutics (e.g. mRNA vaccines) globally. As a result, there is escalating interest in developing molecular interventions for many other conditions, such as gene therapies for genetic diseases. Strategically leveraging infrastructure that is being developed for molecular therapeutics will be critical in manufacturing, testing, and delivering gene therapies across diverse settings.

Three critical areas of consideration include:

• Repurposing manufacturing infrastructure developed during the pandemic to produce gene therapies. This approach will lower costs and accelerate implementation by maximizing use of existing facilities and workforce.
  • Extending the current national policies governing molecular therapies, which were rapidly developed during the COVID-19 pandemic, to include gene therapies. Where gene therapy policies do not exist, governments should create accelerated pathways to efficiently evaluate and approve these advanced medicines.
  • Educating patients, healthcare providers and funders on the value and impact of treating lifelong genetic diseases with gene therapies. This education should include upskilling healthcare providers to be familiar with gene therapy-specific processes, including safe product handling, treatment infusion and patient monitoring post procedure."
Source: Gene therapy can make a real impact on global health but we need equitable access, say experts

Best.Korea
Debates: 251
Best.Korea
I didnt understand most of the things you said.

But here is the form of my opinion:

Premise 1
It is bad to rewrite peoples DNA

Premise 2
World wants to rewrite peoples DNA

Conclusion
World is bad

This conclusion agrees with my opinion, so I will support it and these premises. 

However, I am ready to reject these premises in cases where they dont agree with my opinion.
Public-Choice
Public-Choice
Best.Korea:

The World Economic Forum is a collection of businesses that conduct global economic and governmental policy.

The content of the post is literally just a reposting of a section of their blog on the subject of gene therapy.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Public-Choice
Personally, I dont believe in genes.

But I am ready to believe in them if such belief can be used to mock people.
Public-Choice
Public-Choice
-->
@Best.Korea
You don't believe in the existence of DNA?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Public-Choice
No. I dont believe in the existence of DNA.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
The World Economic Forum Plans To Use Pandemic Infrastructure To Rewrite People's DNA
  • False
WEF said: 
  • "sophisticated technologies can potentially lead to one-time lifelong cures for infectious and non-communicable diseases (e.g. HIV, sickle cell disease) that affect tens of millions of people around the globe"
    • true
WEF recommends:
  •  Lower and Middle Income Countries invest in the global gene therapy market, prioritizing the needs of communities carrying the highest disease burdens
  • offers 5 expert opinion on where to invest.
WEF made no plans to edit DNA themselves:  economists don't do gene therapy

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Public-Choice
For sure.

But healthcare is just another business that exacerbates the problem of over-population. 

Keeping millions more humans alive beyond the limits of their usefulness.

Thereby putting ever more demand on environment and global resources.

Money first as ever.
Ehyeh
Debates: 31
Ehyeh
-->
@zedvictor4
If there was a lower population, there would also be fewer doctors. It appears that the number of doctors scales with population size. What exactly makes someone "useful" in your eyes? Being useful to someone is not necessarily just being beneficial to the economy. Being useful could simply entail being a kind and lovely conversationalist. Maybe being useful is just being liked. Many aged pensioners do not offer society much in terms of economics anymore, but they certainly still have their usefulness in a family and community as a sentient being, person, and presence. 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Ehyeh
For sure this is what we are encouraged to accept.
Public-Choice
Public-Choice
-->
@oromagi
WEF made no plans to edit DNA themselves:  economists don't do gene therapy
If you think the WEF is just a bunch of economists you've fallen for the propaganda.

For one, Klaus Schwab himself said the purpose of the WEF is to control the global governance. He even bragged about how he has whole governments working for him:

Additionally, the World Economic Forum's own website states it is a partnership of more than 1000 companies and it is funded by these partners.

They also state:
World Economic Forum Partners are leading global companies developing solutions to the world’s greatest challenges. They are the driving force behind the Forum’s programmes.

Our Partners engage in Forum Platforms to shape the future, accessing networks and experts to ensure strategic decision-making on the most pressing world issues.

In their mission statement, it leads with:

The Forum engages the foremost political, business, cultural and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas.

In short, they try to control the world.

The article blatantly stated that their partner companies want gene therapy by editing the DNA. This article was an agenda article. Agenda articles literally exist to explain what the WEF wants to do next.
Public-Choice
Public-Choice
-->
@Best.Korea
No. I dont believe in the existence of DNA.
So all that stuff under the microscope that we've found, none of that is real to you?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Public-Choice
"So all that stuff under the microscope that we've found, none of that is real to you?"

Its not real. DNA is not mentioned anywhere in the Bible. The Satan is making you see lies.

Hear the word of God.

The righteous will establish the government of God.
The righteous will overthrow the reptiles.
World economy is run by reptiles. Reptiles perform experiments on humans to learn how to control them completely.

SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
-->
@Best.Korea
Airplanes are also not mentioned in the Bible. Do they not exist? Nowhere in the Bible does it say that only things mentioned in it exist. If everything that existed was mentioned in the Bible, it would be infinitely long.
World economy is run by reptiles. Reptiles perform experiments on humans to learn how to control them completely.
As a reptile myself, I can confirm that we rule the world. However, we haven't bothered with experiments in ages. The way to rule the world is to distract humans with cat videos and memes. Then we can do pretty much anything we like.
Public-Choice
Public-Choice
-->
@SirAnonymous
The way to rule the world is to distract humans with cat videos and memes. Then we can do pretty much anything we like.
I know you're joking, but this is literally true.

In Russia and China their tik tok  clones are all educational content. They have math, science, engineering videos. In America it's a bunch of people acting like jerks and doofuses or pets doing things.

The way to rule a country is to distract and divide it's populus with stupid, unimportant shit.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@SirAnonymous
As a reptile myself, I can confirm that we rule the world. However, we haven't bothered with experiments in ages. The way to rule the world is to distract humans with cat videos and memes. Then we can do pretty much anything we like.
bingo
Public-Choice
Public-Choice
-->
@Best.Korea
Its not real. DNA is not mentioned anywhere in the Bible.
Well neither are you, so....
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@SirAnonymous
You are a stupid reptile. Thanks for confession.

"Airplanes are also not mentioned in the Bible. Do they not exist?"
Use your brain. Of course they dont exist. They are lies created by Satan.

You are not the brightest reptile I have seen.
Most reptiles know that Bible is real.
If something isnt mentioned in the Bible, it is not real. 

Planes are basically Satans magic. Satan flies with them.

"Bible doesnt say that only things in Bible are real"
Satans child. That wont work. You will burn. You oppose to the creator. You think that you are smarter than God?

Is it true that planes are real? Did God say that they are real?

Bible says: "Only God knows the truth."

So as long as God doesnt say that planes are real, we have no reason to believe they are real.

Satans child. God will destroy you. You will pay. You oppose to God. 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Public-Choice
"Well neither are you, so...."

I believe in God. Believers are mentioned in the Bible. 

I am a man. Bible said that man is the master of woman.

So I am mentioned in the Bible a lot. Please read the Bible before commenting on the Bible.
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Best.Korea
You are a stupid reptile. Thanks for confession.
You're welcome!
Use your brain. Of course they dont exist. They are lies created by Satan.
There was a chance I was going to believe that you were serious, but this line lowered that chance to zero. I won't waste any more of your time.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@SirAnonymous
Enjoy hell, Satan.
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Best.Korea
That is the best reply I've ever gotten. Thank you!
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@SirAnonymous
God is right. You will get a better reply. You will burn. God will throw you in fire. You and your reptile brothers.
Public-Choice
Public-Choice
-->
@Best.Korea
Yes but there's no mention of a DebateArt account titled "Best.Korea," so you don't exist by your own omission.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Public-Choice
I am not an account.

I am a man. I am a believer. Why do I need to repeat this?
Public-Choice
Public-Choice
-->
@Best.Korea
So you're account in debate art isn't an account?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Public-Choice
If it doesnt say in the Bible that certain account exists, we have no reason to believe it exists.

I hope you can read Bible and get help, since you are obviously possessed.
Shila
Debates: 0
Shila
-->
@Public-Choice
--> @Best.Korea
So you're account in debate art isn't an account?
Which is why he is not held accountable. Get the mods to fix the problem.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Shila
Arent you cute?

Public-Choice
Public-Choice
-->
@Best.Korea
If it doesnt say in the Bible that certain account exists, we have no reason to believe it exists.
So therefore you don't exist.