The god of rape.

Author: disgusted

Total: 122
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Plisken
He has been antisemitic and racist for as long as he's been trolling. More than 5 years ago on DDO and now here. In the entire time, he has been exactly the same, posting the same single line posts, repeating the same silly comments." Those of us who know him know he isn't......OK, if you get my drift.

So most people, besides noobs and the similarly loony, ignore his posts. Responding to him is like responding to a vitriolic pepper plant, lots of burn and very little sense.

You'll see for yourself.
disgusted
Debates: 0
disgusted
-->
@ethang5
Citations needed thang, oh you can't because you are a habitual liar, that's right you ignorant amputee.Oops sorry there are no amputees.
BTW you don't ignore my posts you run away from them as you've done since we first interracted, your hateful vitriol never frightened me and so I frightened fuck outa you.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Plisken
See?
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@ethang5
That's not a citation liar, it is though evidence of your lying.See what? bwuahahahahahaha
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
-->
@disgusted
Being God's people doesn't make one perfect, or even close to perfect. They are still humans who are just as guilty of sin as everybody else. So yes, they did need someone to whip them back into shape.

Enough. You've been caught. Don't even try to accuse the other side.

Mharman
Mharman
-->
@ethang5
@disgusted
@Plisken
You want a citation? Here's one from Post #58 of this thread: "Why didn't your God choose an intelligent race."

Plisken
Plisken
-->
@disgusted
Citations needed thang, oh you can't because you are a habitual liar, that's right you ignorant amputee.Oops sorry there are no amputees.
BTW you don't ignore my posts you run away from them as you've done since we first interracted, your hateful vitriol never frightened me and so I frightened fuck outa you.

You aren't scaring anyone.  In fact, I find it hard to believe people who've observed your behavior can help themselves, eventually becoming more and more desensitized to your personal writing.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Plisken
He hates everyone, mostly himself. 
Mercies
Mercies
I mean, rape was massively looked down upon in the Hebrew scripture, so much so that all of the tribes of Israel warred with the Benjamites for not doing anything about the men in Gibeah. Others have already addressed these points, (e.g., the ending of Judges 21 in which it introduces the fact that God had not commanded their deeds). 

It's basically widely known that women didn't have the best position in that culture, especially in consideration of it being a 'purity' culture. Rape, then, would have ruined the woman's life, especially since lying does exist, and many men would be wary of that, even more with the sexual diseases the Israelites would have experienced (such as the one recorded in Numbers). But it's also because of this fact that rape takes an even wider negative outlook for persons. 

In Genesis 34, Jacob's daughter, Dinah, was raped by a prince named Shechem who had become infatuated with her. This deeply angered Jacob and his sons, which eventually led to his sons massacring all of the males in the city after Jacob had the king (whose intentions were to marry Dinah with his son Shechem) circumcise them. In Judges 19, a concubine is gang-raped until morning and dies, which upsets her husband and all of the tribes, issuing a war between the tribes and Benjamites (the event I mentioned earlier). 

In Deuteronomy, there is a ruling on female captives.
When you go out to war against your enemies, and the Lord your God hands them over to you and you take them captive, suppose you see among the captives a beautiful woman whom you desire and want to marry, and so you bring her home to your house: she shall shave her head, pare her nails, discard her captive’s garb, and shall remain in your house a full month, mourning for her father and mother; after that you may go in to her and be her husband, and she shall be your wife. But if you are not satisfied with her, you shall let her go free and not sell her for money. You must not treat her as a slave, since you have dishonored her. (Deuteronomy 21:10-14, NRSV)
Putting aside, first, the overall substance of what the verse is conveying, the key issue here is that God does not allow sexual activities outside of marriage as observed as an example here. It couldn't be done while she mourned and it couldn't be done until they married. Adultery and fornication were both equally punishable. The Israelites knew fully the significance and holiness of marriage. Additionally, they also knew the rights and privileges granted to someone that became a wife. 

"Sex slaves" were never really sex slaves. Concubines were functionally wives. The concubine in Judges, mentioned above, even left her husband and went to be with her father for an extended period of time due to a conflict between her and her husband. If she had been a slave without a wifely capacity, her husband could have told her not to; however, he couldn't and didn't, forcing him to go and make amends. Even women given by their fathers as 'slaves' weren't leaving to be a slave, but to be a wife.
When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she shall not go out as the male slaves do. If she does not please her master, who designated her for himself, then he shall let her be redeemed; he shall have no right to sell her to a foreign people, since he has dealt unfairly with her. If he designates her for his son, he shall deal with her as with a daughter. If he takes another wife to himself, he shall not diminish the food, clothing, or marital rights of the first wife. And if he does not do these three things for her, she shall go out without debt, without payment of money. (Exodus 21:7-11, NRSV)
A notorious passage directly relating to whether God condones rape is in Deuteronomy 22:28-29.
If a man meets a virgin who is not engaged, and seizes her and lies with her, and they are caught in the act, the man who lay with her shall give fifty shekels of silver to the young woman’s father, and she shall become his wife. Because he violated her he shall not be permitted to divorce her as long as he lives. (Deuteronomy 22:28-29, NRSV)

This, definitely, does appear to be punishing the woman, but this isn't a standalone verse, either. Relatedly, the alternative option is the money being accepted, but there being no marriage. 
When a man seduces a virgin who is not engaged to be married, and lies with her, he shall give the bride-price for her and make her his wife. But if her father refuses to give her to him, he shall pay an amount equal to the bride-price for virgins. (Exodus 22:16-17)
If God looks down on rape, why would he allow it in general? This relates to culture. Most people except the cities morally depraved looked down on rape. Fathers, especially, as they raised their daughters and recognised the damage rape could issue. Not all did and, unfortunately, offered their daughters to be gang-raped instead of their guests. I wouldn't say these instances exemplify biblical values (and that's not a matter I would speak of as an atheist myself). However, this does illustrate that the man is now obligated to take care of her for the rest of her life if her father is unable to find a husband that would marry her despite not being a virgin. Should she have no one familially to take care of her after her father's demise, the subsequent result would have been prostitution or something similar. Marriage to a rapist, while undoubtedly being painful, would have been a result when others were exhausted; even more, it'd be a result to minimise the amount of damage done to her long-term. She now had to be taken care of for the rest of her days. 

Since he could not divorce her for "as long as he lives," he now had to support her even if she committed deeds that made her sexually indecent. 

Rape would be considered sexual immorality based on the regulations concerning sex and marriage. 
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Mharman
I asked for a citation proving me antisemitic and racist. Try again you haven't done so yet.
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@disgusted
I gave you one. In Post #58 you implied that the Jews were not intelligent enough to be God's people.

Enough is enough. I'm done with you.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Mharman
If they needed a king to tell them what is right and wrong then they aren't intelligent at all, I don't care what primitive tribe they belonged to.

22 days later

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@keithprosser
That is a thread proving beyond doubt that godists need to invent definitions of atheism because they lack the intellectual acuity necessary to understand the real meaning of atheism, they can only argue against their own Strawman arguments.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Mercies
the key issue here is that God does not allow sexual activities outside of marriage as observed as an example here.
There was no marriage mentioned. What was mentioned was that the man could fuck the slave and that would make her married.
The Israelites knew fully the significance and holiness of marriage.
Yeah you could rape someone and buy her afterwards as a wife, like most women want to marry their rapist.
Additionally, they also knew the rights and privileges granted to someone that became a wife. 
Yeah she became a chattel worth slightly less than a goat.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@disgusted
When you read young virgins understand prepubescent children and then sing praise to your god and look at your own daughters and weep, if you are a human.

Of course rape in religious stories is not confined to  Judaism. Islam has it own rape stories and commited by non other than the perfect prophet himself Muhammad who, by all accounts is the role model for all muslims to emulate.

Dr Wafa Sultan one of many leading and influential commentator and authors of Islam has this to say:

"In order tounderstand Islam you have to read the biography of Muhammad. It is verytraumatising. It is very shocking. He married his second wife when she was sixyears old. He was over fifty. His third wife was Sophia. She was a Jewishwoman. It was well documented, well written in our school books that heattacked her tribe. He killed her father, her brother, and her husband, thesame day, he slept with her.  In order to understand Islam you have toread the biography of Muhammad. It is very traumatising. It is very shocking".

Yes, on this level Judaism and Islam and  the taking of sex slaves to rape, are equals, although, Judaism appears to have dragged itself into the 21st century and there doesn't seem to be anything in Judaism that sanctions any such behaviour today as does Islam. 
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
You seem confused, the orders in the bible are for Christians, not very peaceful and your argument is all about what's written in the book not about how people behave. Get back on your original horse.
Stephen
Stephen

You seem confused, the orders in the bible are for Christians,
I would guess Hebrews, Christians didn't come along until hundreds of years later . maybe thousands. 

not very peaceful and your argument is all about what's written in the book

CORRECT It is , well spotted. It is these very scriptures/ books you see that caused <,, past tense.  these people to act the way they did and still do in the case of Islam<<< present tense. GOOG BOY!

You seem confused
Not at all. You wrote:

When you read young virgins understand prepubescent children and then sing praise to your god and look at your own daughters and weep, if you are a human.

And I responded>

Of course rape in religious stories is not confined to  Judaism. Islam has it own rape stories and commited by non other than the perfect prophet himself Muhammad who, by all accounts is the role model for all muslims to emulate.

Dr Wafa Sultan one of many leading and influential commentator and authors of Islam has this to say:

"In order to understand Islam you have to read the biography of Muhammad. It is very traumatising. It is very shocking. He married his second wife when she was six years old. He was over fifty. His third wife was Sophia. She was a Jewish Woman. It was well documented, well written in our school books that he attacked her tribe. He killed her father, her brother, and her husband, the same day, he slept with her.  In order to understand Islam you have to read the biography of Muhammad. It is very traumatising. It is very shocking".

Yes, on this level Judaism and Islam and  the taking of sex slaves to rape, are equals, although, Judaism appears to have dragged itself into the 21st century and there doesn't seem to be anything in Judaism that sanctions any such behaviour today as does Islam. 

Stephen
Stephen
A Sex Slave as a Gift for you from Abu Bakr al Baghdadi

"Captives are captives, do as you please with them".

keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Stephen
Dr Wafa Sultan https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Wafa_Sultan one of many leading and influential commentator and authors of Islam has this to say:

"In order to understand Islam you have to read the biography of Muhammad. It is very traumatising. It is very shocking. He married his second wife when she was six years old. He was over fifty. His third wife was Sophia. She was a Jewish Woman. It was well documented, well written in our school books that he attacked her tribe. He killed her father, her brother, and her husband, the same day, he slept with her.  In order to understand Islam you have to read the biography of Muhammad. It is very traumatising. It is very shocking".

Wikipedia says:

Safiyya bint Huyayy was a noblewoman,[70] the daughter of Huyayy ibn Akhtab, chief of the Jewish tribe Banu Nadir, who was killed at the Battle of the Trench.[71][72] She had been married first to the poet Sallam ibn Mishkam, who had divorced her,[70][73] and second to Kenana ibn al-Rabi, a commander. In 628, at the Battle of Khaybar,[74] Banu Nadir was defeated, her husband was executed and she was taken as a prisoner. Muhammad freed her from her captor Dihya and proposed marriage, which Safiyya accepted.[75] According to Martin Lings, Muhammad had given Safiyyah the choice of returning to the defeated Banu Nadir, or becoming Muslim and marrying him, and Safiyyah opted for the latter choice.[76]
According to a hadith, Muhammad's contemporaries believed that due to Safiyya's high status, it was only befitting that she be manumitted and married to Muhammad.[77] Modern scholars believe that Muhammad married Safiyya as part of reconciliation with the Jewish tribe and as a gesture of goodwill.[78][79] John L. Esposito states that the marriage may have been political or to cement alliances.

There are two sides to most stories, not that you'd think so from reading your posts, Steve!

Stephen
Stephen
Wikipedia says:

Safiyya bint Huyayy was a noblewoman,[70] the daughter of Huyayy ibn Akhtab, chief of the Jewish tribe Banu Nadir, who was killed at the Battle of the Trench.[71][72]She had been married first to the poet Sallam ibn Mishkam, who had divorced her,[70][73] and second to Kenana ibn al-Rabi, a commander. In 628, at the Battle of Khaybar,[74] Banu Nadir was defeated, her husband was executed and she was taken as a prisoner. Muhammad freed her from her captor Dihya and proposed marriage, which Safiyya accepted.[75] According to Martin Lings, Muhammad had given Safiyyah the choice of returning to the defeated Banu Nadir, or becoming Muslim and marrying him, and Safiyyah opted for the latter choice.[76]
According to a hadith, Muhammad's contemporaries believed that due to Safiyya's high status, it was only befitting that she be manumitted and married to Muhammad.[77] Modern scholars believe that Muhammad married Safiyya as part of reconciliation with the Jewish tribe and as a gesture of goodwill.[78][79] John L. Esposito states that the marriage may have been political or to cement alliances.
Conveniently skipping the child bride he raped aged 9, was it?He married his second wife when she was six years old.

How about a link to those sources 70-79  instead of inserting links into my quotes and doctoring my post. There's a good chap.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
I would guess Hebrews
Hebrews don't use the bible.

Plisken
Plisken
-->
@Stephen
COMPARISON

1M)     Muslims were allowed to take female captives / slaves.
1J)       Israelites were allowed to take female captives / slaves.

2M)     Muslim men had to wait until the female had her first period, then they could rape the female slaves – a right recognized in         Islam because the slave was the man’s property:  this is stated in Tabari's History, volume 39, page 194.  Here is the quote:         (my words are in ( ) parenthesis).            "He (Muhammad) used to visit her (Mariyam) there and ordered her to veil herself, [but] he had intercourse with her by virtue           of her being his property."
2J)       Israelite men had to wait an entire month before they could marry the woman.

3M)     Muslim men did not have to allow the woman a time to mourn.
3J)       Israelite men had to give the woman a month to mourn.

4M)     Muslim men did not have to marry the slave in order to have sex with her.
4J)       Israelite men had to marry the slave in order to have sex with her.  This marriage gave the woman full rights as a free woman.            And, in the event of a divorce, she had complete freedom.

5M)     Muslim men could use the slave for sex, then later sell her to another owner who could use her for sex, and so on.
5J)       Israelite men could not sell the woman they married as a slave.

6M)     Muslim men had the option, but was not obligated to marry or free her.  He was not obligated to change her status of slave.
6J)       Israelite men “purified” their prospective wives as cleansed from slavery’s status.

So, Islam has a unique view on sex, divergent from the Abrahamic faiths.

33 days later

eventuality001
eventuality001
I believe that if You were to read the Bible in full context you would not be making the claims that you are making.  And you would see that the Bible does not support your faith or claims.

Why were the Israelites slaughtering and killing whole cities of women and children.  ?
The Bible explains clearly that the Israelites had been in a war with these people for nearly five hundred years. For nearly 500 years the entire existence and relationship of the surrounding nations were violently attacking Abraham and his family.

This is explained in Gen 14:1    -   - :1    Amraphel  king of Shinar, Arioch king of Ellasar, Chedorlaomer king of Elam, and Tidal the king of nations had attacked and made war against the region where Abraham lived and Abrahams brother “Lot “  had been kidnapped and taken captive.
And God explained to Abraham in  - Gen 15:13    that his seed would come to someday be a stranger in another land that is not theirs, and shall become slaves and will be afflicted four hundred years;   - :14  And ...afterward his seed would come out of that land with great substance.  
.... :
16  But in the fourth generation they shall come to live here again: for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full.
After Abrahams seed were eventually enslaved in Egypt and they had escaped from Egypt, Moses was trying to lead them back to this very place where Abraham had previously lived 400 years ago.
Moses was trying to bring the Hebrews through the territory and lands of the Edomites because they had to pass through this area to get to where they were going.   We find the details of what they went through here in  Num 20:14 
.....  :
14  And Moses sent messengers from Kadesh unto the king of Edom, Thus saith thy brother Israel, Thou knowest all the travail that hath befallen us:
:17  Let us pass, I pray thee, through thy country: we will not pass through the fields, or through the vineyards, neither will we drink of the water of the wells: we will go by the king's high way, we will not turn to the right hand nor to the left, until we have passed thy borders.
:18  And Edom said unto him, Thou shalt not pass by me, lest I come out against thee with the sword.
Num 20:19  And the children of Israel said unto him, We will go by the high way: and if I and my cattle drink of thy water, then I will pay for it: I will only, without doing any thing else, go through on my feet.
:20  And the Edomites said, Thou shalt not go through. And Edom came out against him with much people, and with a strong hand.  :21  Thus Edom refused to give Israel passage through his border: wherefore Israel turned away from him.

The Hebrews did not seek war and violence with these people, they were very peaceful, respectful and considerate people who were trying to pass through the areas that they needed to pass through to get back to their homeland.

And they found themselves forced in the region and territory of the Amalekites  they had to also pass through Amalek to get where they were going  and  –  Deu 25:18 explains what they went through  :18  Amalek met them by the way and smote the hindmost of them, even all that were feeble behind them, when they were faint and weary.

The Amelikites attacked the Hebrews for no reason whatsoever - other than the mere fact that they were forced to pass through their region and territory  {  lands ) -    -  And here Deu 12:30   –  it explains that when the Israelites were traveling –  out of Egypt; and passing PEACEFULLY near the territory of The Amalekites –  that The Amalekites attacked and murdered   -   the weak, feeble, tired, old men and woman and children who were at the very rear / back end of the traveling procession, as the Israelites were traveling –  The Amalekites attacked in a surprise attack –  and they and killed / murdered the faint and weary Hebrew travelers who were at the rear of them –    and since that day the Amalekites  continually attacked them with terrorist attacks while gathering other surrounding nations together to attack the Hebrews and exterminate them,

eventuality001
eventuality001

The book of Leviticus details the violent, evil behaviors of the neighbors of the Israelites who were allied against Israel and attacking them. We have multiple cities of terrorists who do nothing but evil, violence and they defile, rape and terrorize everything around them –  burning their little children in the fire,  the land is filled with terrorists whose entire cities are filled with people who are committed to destroying and raping and terrorizing, exterminating and murdering and waging a terrorist war and campaign upon { Israel. }  - And Israel is trying to be peaceful and respectful.

We could look and see what The United States had to do when hit hard with massive attacks such as in WW ll –  They would find that America killed millions of woman and children far exceeding any women and children that the Israelites were also forced to kill.
Killing the women and children was the last resort ( A FINAL EFFECT OF GENERATIONAL WAR ) and the only solution that the Israelites had after 400 years of being attacked, terrorized, assailed and physically, violently assaulted and enslaved and butchered by their surrounding neighbors.

The Bible explains all that the Amalekites and their neighbors had done and who they were  -  and why The Israelites were forced to completely end their reign of terror that had lasted for 500 years of nothing but attacks and violence upon the Israelites as these enemies determined to exterminate them and destroy them. This defense was the only possible chance of survival that the Israelites had as they were surrounded and attacked from all sides and greatly, greatly outnumbered –  by the most violent, brutal, evil, perverted and cruel people that have ever been known to have existed.
The Bible clarifies how that the Israelites were attacked without mercy by all of their neighbors. As, from the very beginning –  as they attacked them from the rear and their weak and old and sick and their women and children were being slaughtered.

The war was literally –  against entire cities whose children and populations and civilizations were raised, trained and programmed to do nothing but attack and kill the Israelites created no other choice but to survive and destroying entire cities women and children of their enemies was the only way to survive and for their own Israeli children to have a future. The Bible is very, very clear. Their NEIGHBORS / enemies outnumbered them and were determined to exterminating them. The only choice that the Israelites had was to exterminate them before they themselves were exterminated. The United States also, in its effort to survive and save the lives of Americans –  also was forced to bomb entire cities, killing millions of innocent civilians. The Israelites had no borders to protect them –  no walls –  no great bodies of oceans, seas –  and waters or barriers to protect them. It was like having an eternal demonic civilization of violent, bloodthirsty beasts living –  breeding and planning to kill You and Your family –  living on Your front and back doorstep. –

Every move You or Your family makes to survive –  is an eternal bloodbath and an
eternal attack. No matter how You try to live in peace- They only exist, breed and raise children only –  to exterminate, torture, persecute and kill You. 

Abraham and His family were already being attacked and kidnapped and by these people hundreds of years when they lived in this area. –  these attacks went on for hundreds of years and for many, many generations. The Jews faced the only choice that that had –  Kill Your enemy and the children that are being raised, trained and born for the sole and only purpose to kill You and Your family –  or allow them to multiply –  and achieve their goals –  to exterminate and kill You and Your family.  my Also friends, there is no commandment that allows rape in the Bible  - 

I could easily explain the details of what the Bible actually says about this and you would find that you simply have no scriptures for your faith and your claims.  If you take the time to read the actual details – you will find that the punishment for rape and slavery was the death penalty.  Mandatory -   A  Full Automatic – death penalty for all rape and slavery.  The Bible is very clear.  I believe that you are very wrong and mistaken to make these claims. 

I respectfully am trying to explain what the Bible says and I honorably ask that you please reconsider your accusations against the Bible and read the details instead of focusing in on single passages and ignoring the rest of the details.  There are simply no scriptures that support your faith.

7 days later

WisdomofAges
Debates: 5
WisdomofAges
-->
@keithprosser
More like council of PSYCHOPATHS .......none of these tribal imbeciles had anything to do with some Comic Book fabricated  "GOD" story.... these 
fools were wandering lunatics attempting to find some identity by stealing other stories from advanced civilizations in the region.

...i.e. Egyptians-Sumerians-Assyrians +++.....the majority of these tribal morons were relegated to slavery....they had ZERO science,
math, architecture, art, philosophy +++ they were like a wandering CIRCUS of FOOLS....concerned more with killing each other for power and control
and using some idiot "GOD" they invented as an excuse to get away with murder-rape-torture against all that oppose their psychotic  beliefs....

SOLUTION ?    easy...relegate all of the Middle East JEW-JESUS-ALLAH "GOD" garbage along with the absurd Comic Book TORAH-BIBLE-KORAN- verse VOMIT these imbeciles  attach to their fabricated "GOD"   to MYTHOLOGY for children's entertainment ONLY....all of it is so CHILDISH and IRRESPONSIBLE.....

No human ever needs to be validated and approved to EXIST and DIE by some tribal PSYCHOPATH that plays "GOD"....humans are not "GODS"
they just act like them.....The Middle East JEW-CHRISTIAN-MUSLIM garbage is the greatest CRIME and FARCE ever invented by PSYCHOTIC 
OLD MEN obsessed with power and control.........FLUSH IT ALL DOWN THE TOILET and go surfing.....

11 days later

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@disgusted

Indeed it is a filthy practice that is still carried out among the muslim community today. They are even gang rapeing white foreigners and white western children as "a punishment" for not not being muslim.

Nazir Afzal OBE the Chief Crown Prosecutor had this to sayabout the Pakistani “rape culture”. He called it “imported cultural baggage”and added that: “it had played a role in thecrimes”, and that Muslim Pakistani men “think that [white] women are some lesser being”.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
The result of worshiping the figment of primitive imaginations.
WisdomofAges
Debates: 5
WisdomofAges
GOD ?  which GOD are YOU FOOLS referring to ?   be clear on the IDIOT GOD you are defending...

......is it JESUS ?  ALLAH ?   JEW God of Moses ?  Hare Krishna ?   Vishnu ?   ++++ to many to list
Which GOD FOOLS ?   

None of which are available for comment or discussion...the GODS don't have time for their absurd
human disaster of a creation....

But the humans that PLAY GOD most certainly have time to CONDEMN and HARM others who do
not accept their insanity...

Isn't it interesting ...that none of these POSTS refer to a specific GOD....just the word....

What does the ALLAH GOD slave say about the JESUS GOD slave ?   then there is the JEW God version
a version of GOD that is NOT available for the NON JEW ?   so there must be other GODS....for the non JEW

.....Which GOD are YOU FOOLS using in your petty arguments ?    and where is this GOD ?   NOW ?

the most recent GOD invented is the ALLAH God.....ever wonder WHY no more GODS have shown up since
this ALLAH invention ?   

Prior to ALLAH was the JESUS HOAX...600 years before the ALLAH God JOKE....and since JESUS it has been
2000 years....but prior to JESUS there were hundreds...thousands of GODS...what happened to them ?

Where have all the other GODS gone ?    
eventuality001
eventuality001

The Bible is  able to be rationalized and understood by people who actually take the time to study and examine it in full details.

The Jews did not have the ability to make effective prison systems and control and protect their society from criminals with MODERN TECHNOLOGY of monitoring systems, cameras, forensic evidence, fingerprints, photos, telephones, Telegram Messaging systems, railroads in an organized network across the entire country.

The Biblical Jews did not have massive amounts of materials to make massive amounts of chains,  steel bars,  windows, and ventilation systems and air and water supplies for prisons and great powerful scopical binoculars, with satellites, guns and police with police water cannons and infrared sensors.

Imagine trying to control crime and managing criminal activity with no modern technology.  And imagine keeping up with the criminal underworld with nothing but  swords and spears and rope and twine.  Rape and Slavery were punished by a  FULL  Automatic DEATH penalty.  When someone was able to escape the death penalty after committing a  slave trade  crime  or a rape - this was because there was lack of hard evidence and  EVEN AFTER A MAN cannot be proven to have raped a woman-  He was still charged for seducing a woman that he was not planning to marry and who does not want to marry him.,.  He is indebted to her to pay her money until she is secure.  This is how it was done when the PUNISHMENT for rape is a death penalty..

For example   -  I see many People who complain about only 50 shekels for raping a woman being immediately paid to the father - but just because the law of the Bible would have demanded a trillion dollar lawsuit - it does not mean that rape was not a big deal. This was a huge debt at this time -  that the rapist was immediately to pay and HE fell into debt automatically. Also, the rapist was to support the woman He raped for the rest of Her life. OF COURSE - THE FATHER WOULD BE ALLOWED TO PREVENT HIS DAUGHTER FROM MARRYING A RAPIST.

One shekel of gold converted to gram equals to 11.34 g.

Exo 22:16 And if a man seduces a maid that is not betrothed, and lie with her, he shall surely endow her to be his wife. 17 BUT If her father utterly refuses to give her unto him, he shall pay money according to the dowry of virgins.

+ -  You see. that the Decision to Keep a woman in marriage, was NEVER, NEVER up to the RAPIST. By Blood tradition, the RAPIST was supposed to remain married to any Virgin or Widow that he exchanged bodily fluids with. But the Decision was not His. - The Father and the victim would receive a huge and enormous large amount of money that the rapist would be indebted for - and the victim / daughter / could marry another man in the future.

Some dowries in the Bible were as big as entire cities - others were entire pieces of land and hired servants, workers, and property and gold and silver. The Rapist worked for the rest of His life until paying the settlement of the penalty for the Crime.

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@eventuality001
You are not near as good as i in scripture translating. 

HOLD THE PHONE.
Hey even. You don't answer questions hey?
I was so close to writing something. 
But ummmmmmm yeah. 
Good day....