Wack job who attacked Pelosi’s husband is a typical Trump supporter

Author: IwantRooseveltagain

Total: 65
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
In a personal blog that DePape maintained, posts include such topics as “Manipulation of History,” “Holohoax” and “It’s OK to be white.” He mentioned 4chan, a favorite message board of the far right. He posted videos about conspiracies involving COVID-19 vaccines and the war in Ukraine being a ploy for Jewish people to buy land.

From the LA Times 10/28:

DePape’s screeds included posts about QAnon, an unfounded theory that former President Trump is at war with a cabal of Satan-worshipping elites who run a child sex ring and control the world. In an Aug. 23 entry titled “Q,” DePape wrote: “Either Q is Trump himself or Q is the deepstate moles within Trumps inner circle.”

DePape followed a number of conservative creators online, including Tim Pool, Glenn Beck, DailyWire+ and the Epoch Times. He also followed an account on YouTube called Black Pilled and reposted several of its videos on his blog. “Blackpilling” is internet slang for coming to believe supposedly unacceptable facts about society, and the reposted videos include accusations such as the FBI covering up child rape.

DePape posted videos to Facebook by MyPillow Chief Executive Mike Lindell saying that the 2020 presidential election was stolen, according to reports.

Several people on this site including JoJo Parrot and TWS are the same kind of nutty, Nazi, white grievance kind of wack jobs.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
David DePape, the man charged with attacking House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s husband, published posts filled with screeds against Jewish people, Black people, Democrats, the media and transgender people. In the days before the assault in Pelosi’s home, DePape wrote that an invisible fairy had attacked an acquaintance and sometimes appeared to him in the form of a bird, a review of his since-deleted blog shows.

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
Actually I heard it was an illegal alien with a criminal record from Canada..... taking advantage of Pelosi's sanctuary city.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Actually I heard it was an illegal alien with a criminal record from Canada..... taking advantage of Pelosi's sanctuary city.
Well that’s because you’re a moron and you get all your information from YouTube 

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Just a wack-job.

Not much more to say about the man.

But further to the man, one could add that Trumpism will inevitably attract wack-jobs.

Which sort of proves the point, that stupidity attracts stupidity and common sense attracts common sense.

And further, proves the point that Trump was/isn't overly sensible in his approach to the Presidency of the United States of America.

The term United States of America should be indicative of the need for inclusivity and rationality. Rather than social division and incitement to riot.
Best.Korea
Debates: 273
Best.Korea
Trump is a very bad man. He made peace with North Korea. He should have started some wars instead.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@zedvictor4
I suppose the British called George Washington a whackjob at some point.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
I suppose the British called George Washington a whackjob at some point.
Unbelievable! You say you are not a Trump supporter and then you equate Trump the draft dodging lying wack job to the father of our country.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
lol, I am comparing you to the British. People who worship pure blood Monarchs always have an air of disdain for the commonfolk.
SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
I could be mistaken, but I don't think the typical Trump supporter is a nudist, which this guy is.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@SirAnonymous
I also didn't know Canada or San Fran was "Maga country" like Jussie Smollet claims.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@SirAnonymous
I could be mistaken, but I don't think the typical Trump supporter is a nudist, which this guy is.
Yes, you’re mistaken. The attacker was NOT in his underwear. Stop reading and believing sources for stupid people.

SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
I did not say the attacker was in his underwear at the time of the attack. I said he was a nudist. To quote from the incredibly far-right, pro-Trump, Qanon source known as Yahoo News:

Until now, the suspect was known to be part of a group of pro-nudist activists based across the Bay in Berkeley.
A photo published by the San Francisco Chronicle, and released after his arrest, shows DePape presiding, fully clothed, over the wedding of otherwise nude activists outside City Hall in 2013.
The paper said he was known as a “father figure” in a Berkeley group home that included a well known nudist activist known as Gypsy Taub. At the time of the wedding he was identified as a hemp jewelry maker. Wiener told the Chronicle that DePape was among a number of nude activists who protested around San Francisco in 2011 and 2012.
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Greyparrot
Did you know that warren buffet the greatest investor on the planet barely eeks out 15% gains per year. 

Also did you know that since pelosi has been speaker of the house she gets 44% return per year on her stock picks? 

In unrelated news I am not sure why that guy would randomly think Pelosi is corrupt and want to seek justice. What an idiot
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
They are sweeping this under the rug but depape is aknown gay prostitute and when police arrived he said he was a gay prostitute and it was a fight over money while the senators husband tried to claim it was an assassination.

Do you honestly think randos can just wander onto a senators property with a hammer?

More importantly, any assassination attempt is going to take into account Pelosi's public schedule and can make a more accurate guess as to when she will be home. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Why can't people be happy with their overlords even when their nudist illegal alien friends bash their brains in?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
You should see the police dispatcher transcripts. Total circus town.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Greyparrot
I just saw some pictures of the crime scene occur. The broken glass was on the outside of this house, but the idiot didn't stage the scene right otherwise the glass would be on the inside
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Greyparrot
I just saw a picture of this guy's house. Gay pride flag with a pot leaf on it and a school bus in the driveway. That is the guy they are painting as a trump supporter. I gauruntee we will never see his blog posts either. They are burying that because it would crush their narrative 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
It is so hard to get Trump supporters to believe a conspiracy theory. They really are so intelligent. (sarcasm)
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Greyparrot
Monarch worship or Orange Guy worship

For sure, there are always sheep.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@zedvictor4
At least Washington didn't obsess over him after the war of independence was over. Give him props for not being a hatesheep.

The British on the other hand would continue to mindlessly chant "wackjob Washington" all the way up to 1812.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Yeah it is such a conspiracy theory that Nancy Pelosi is corrupt

https://youtu.be/MvDfigzy6fs
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
Which sort of proves the point, that stupidity attracts stupidity and common sense attracts common sense.
And further, proves the point that Trump was/isn't overly sensible in his approach to the Presidency of the United States of America.
Well  stated Zed.  Kudo's for speaking truth to the wack-jobs here at DArt.

The reason Biden barely got in was because of the wack-job Trumpet.  No wack-job Trumpet, then no Biden.

Now we have all these wack-job republicans continuing to support the wack-job Trumpet, and/or, those kind of wack-job ideas that led to wack-jobs attacking the capital building and threatening VP, and congress people   and all violence in the previous year attributed to right-wing wack-jobs encouraged by Trumpet and Republicans.  

Humans are basically conservative and want higher standards of living at cost of lost of freedoms, truth justice  etc.

115th (2017–2019)...S-Republicans.....H-Republicans...P-Republican (Trump) Unified
.......Hillary  popular vote "utpaced President-elect Donald Trump by almost 2.9 million votes, with 65,844,954 (48.2%) to his 62,979,879 (46.1%),.....

114th (2015–2017)...S-Republicans..H-Republicans...P-Democrat (Obama) Divided

111th (2009–2011)...S-Democrats...H-Democrats...P-Democrat (Obama) Unified

110th (2007–2009)...S-Democrats...H-Democrats13...P-Republican (G.W. Bush) Divided

109th (2005–2007)..S-Republicans..H-Republicans..P-Republican (G.W. Bush) Unified

108th (2003–2005)..S-Republicans..H-Republicans...P-Republican (G.W. Bush) Unified

107th (2001–2003)...S-Republicans...H-Republicans / Democrats12....P-Republican (G.W. Bush) Unified / Divided
....Gore wins popular vote....

103rd (1993–1995)..S-Democrats...H-Democrats...P-Democrat (Clinton) Unified

Public-Choice
Public-Choice
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
DePape’s screeds included posts about QAnon, an unfounded theory that former President Trump is at war with a cabal of Satan-worshipping elites who run a child sex ring and control the world. In an Aug. 23 entry titled “Q,” DePape wrote: “Either Q is Trump himself or Q is the deepstate moles within Trumps inner circle.”

This reminds me of 1984 when they had the political prisoners rolling by thr crowd and people were yelling "traitor!" And it turned out they were just fall guys who were killed for no reason to instill both love and fear of big brother.

Does thr media show the facebook posts and the quotes and text messages or anything else? Of course not. So how the flying fuck do we know if it is really true or not?

Moreover, Q himself said that violence is not an option and that the movement is strictly nonviolent and works by enlightening people. So any Qanon supporter who engages in violence completely misses the point of it all.

But don't mistake me here. Qanon is most certainly a political cult and there is an unwritten rule that you are not allowed to disagree with Q. Q is always right, even when the "drops" with extremely garbled sentence structure and devoid of basic english grammatical knowledge don't come true. The person who points this out is lambasted for "disagreeing with Q."

And, no. I was never a Qanon supporter, but I did actually investigate the movement and lurk in their .win forum to learn what they were about.

I have serious worries about mischaracterizing them as something they aren't, though. Because that is partly how the Nazis rose to power in Germany. They were discredited mainly through censorship and outright falsehoods about them in their early stages, which actually backfired and caused level-headed people eho investigate claims and try to learn the truth to he fooled into joining.

We need to talk about Qanon the way it actually is, and that way people won't be fooled into joining it.
Public-Choice
Public-Choice
-->
@zedvictor4
that stupidity attracts stupidity
Right. That's why Antifa and BLM and AOC and Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar are all conservati... Oh wait, they're all Democrats.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Do you honestly think randos can just wander onto a senators property with a hammer?
Pelosi is not a Senator, and from what I read, people in San Fran love the illegal aliens and welcome in the homeless.

Athias
Debates: 20
Athias
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
at war with a cabal of Satan-worshipping elites who run a child sex ring and control the world.
But the global elite ARE a cabal of Satan-worshiping pedophiles who have infiltrated virtually every aspect of modern society. Though I do not believe that Trump is "at war" with them. He's part of the dialectic. Every story needs a villain. As for Pelosi and her husband, I suspect they are most likely assets, and I'd bet this event was staged.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Athias
Just like Jan 6 was staged. Did you see the story about Pelosi hiring a film crew to follow her around on Jan 6? How can you believe the entire event was not scripted?
Athias
Debates: 20
Athias
-->
@Greyparrot
Just like Jan 6 was staged. Did you see the story about Pelosi hiring a film crew to follow her around on Jan 6? How can you believe the entire event was not scripted?
Oh, you don't have to do much to convince me. I argued as much against Double_R as it concerned the subject, and 3RU7AL even provided video of police officers letting the "insurgents" and "insurrectionists" inside.