Read-only
Total: 360
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@crystalynx
Lol nah I just don't think the argument makes sense to be so strong so soon

I understood being sus about not replying to that one question but he explained that now

It’s fine, you’re a noob, you’ll eventually see the ins and outs of the game, especially with noobs when you’re a veteran
Coreyinthehouse
Debates: 3
Coreyinthehouse
-->
@ILikePie5
Anyone who knows me personally (crystalynx and that2) would know this about me: I make everything overly wordy and overprotective whether innocent or guilty bc I constantly overthink everything I say and think I have to correct it. Tis the reason I edited my message before I realized it was a rule. I have rampant anxiety OCD but that's besides the point. I do it in games like Among Us all the time.

I will stand that not knowing this about me, it is a valid reason to suspect me. Genuinely. But how do you think it's "scumslipping" ??? Like I can see it being suspicious but what 

I was not the first person to suspect a fake third party claim, I wrote that while catching up with the chat and I was replying to things I wanted to reply to in order of when they occured
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Coreyinthehouse
Like not to mention I wasn't the first person to suspect either you or Supa.
It doesn’t matter. You subscribed to the theory.

I knew people thot your claims were fake before I said anything about your claim being fake?
The timing of you saying that is weird though. Right after you claimed. Multiple people told you not to claim, yet you did anyways. Over energy to claim is usually a scumtell.

Like I'm extremely confused. I was saying I am concerned with mafia having a fake claim, as in I thot (before) you would likely be mafia pretending to be third party.
That is not what you said. You specifically talked about the real TP using a fake claim. But in your scenario, if I am claiming first as mafia, which is just bad play, why would I not expect TP to come forward.

That was when I thot everyone else was saying. This makes no sense.
But that’s not what you said.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Coreyinthehouse
Anyone who knows me personally (crystalynx and that2) would know this about me: I make everything overly wordy and overprotective whether innocent or guilty bc I constantly overthink everything I say and think I have to correct it. Tis the reason I edited my message before I realized it was a rule. I have rampant anxiety OCD but that's besides the point. I do it in games like Among Us all the time.
None of this matters because this is all WIFOM. 

I will stand that not knowing this about me, it is a valid reason to suspect me. Genuinely. But how do you think it's "scumslipping" ??? Like I can see it being suspicious but what 
It’s psychological. It could be a plain coincidence, but I doubt it. Especially after considering your reaction to it.

I was not the first person to suspect a fake third party claim, I wrote that while catching up with the chat and I was replying to things I wanted to reply to in order of when they occured
Yet you claimed early on when everyone said not to? Why?
Coreyinthehouse
Coreyinthehouse
-->
@ILikePie5
Yes because in my head I thot the mafia would use a fake claim to be TP with the hope the real TP would use fake claim to be Town. I was using this logic to justify why someone would lie to be third party if there was only 1, someone else stated it was likely there was only 1 third party. I reasoned they would lie and take this risk assuming the other TP would lie.

I just sorta figured TP could do that, bc otherwise IDK what the point of TP would be?
I guess I can see how it'd be suspect I figured that? But that would imply I'm a secret TP not a secret mafia.
Coreyinthehouse
Coreyinthehouse
-->
@ILikePie5
Bc in my head at the time I figured there was more likely less third party than mafia. Later I figured that might not be the case bc 1 Mastermind against everyone else is a set up IK That2 has been interested in b4 in RPs.
Coreyinthehouse
Coreyinthehouse
-->
@ILikePie5
Why would my rational for why I do this not matter what
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
scum slips are a weird concept, because the vast majority prove to not be scum. that said, AOTBE, it’s target someone with a +5% chance of being scum, or end the day on no lynch.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Yes because in my head I thot the mafia would use a fake claim to be TP with the hope the real TP would use fake claim to be Town.
Right after you claimed your character even after everyone told you not to. 

I was using this logic to justify why someone would lie to be third party if there was only 1, someone else stated it was likely there was only 1 third party. I reasoned they would lie and take this risk assuming the other TP would lie.
So you ready everything SirAnonymous said, but not what everyone else said? Cause a lot of people said they believe the 2 TP story.

I just sorta figured TP could do that, bc otherwise IDK what the point of TP would be?
Why would scum lie by saying they’re TP when they know there is a TP for sure instead of just claiming a town role. Especially considering scum would be claiming first lol.

I guess I can see how it'd be suspect I figured that? But that would imply I'm a secret TP not a secret mafia.
Not with your claim. If you’re a secret TP, you should still be lynched too.

Bc in my head at the time I figured there was more likely less third party than mafia. Later I figured that might not be the case bc 1 Mastermind against everyone else is a set up IK That2 has been interested in b4 in RPs.
Where did Mastermind come from 
Coreyinthehouse
Coreyinthehouse
-->
@Barney
The fact you're not voting me makes me suspect you are not the mafia. You could have waited for others to say something about me being guilty/innocent but you jumped in with Pie. Will back off accusations on you for now unless I see reason otherwise.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Coreyinthehouse
Why would my rational for why I do this not matter what
Because I can’t believe you cause I don’t know you. WIFOM. Google it
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Coreyinthehouse
The fact you're not voting me makes me suspect you are not the mafia. You could have waited for others to say something about me being guilty/innocent but you jumped in with Pie. Will back off accusations on you for now unless I see reason otherwise.
He is voting you…
Coreyinthehouse
Coreyinthehouse
-->
@ILikePie5
Oh damn nvm lmao
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Wylted
@Vader
@whiteflame
@crystalynx
Can one of you hammer please. This is getting annoying
Coreyinthehouse
Coreyinthehouse
-->
@crystalynx
crystalynx confirm I do the thing I said I do
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Coreyinthehouse
You should be claiming your role right now.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Coreyinthehouse
crystalynx confirm I do the thing I said I do
Again, it doesn’t matter, cause you can be a self aware mafia and do the same things you’d otherwise do. I’ve done it a million times.
Coreyinthehouse
Coreyinthehouse
-->
@ILikePie5
It still matters tho bc it devalues one piece of evidence, the rest was v flawed anyway
Coreyinthehouse
Coreyinthehouse
-->
@ILikePie5
Y should I claim my role? 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Coreyinthehouse
It still matters tho bc it devalues one piece of evidence, the rest was v flawed anyway
You need to claim your role.

It doesn’t devalue anything. Because Crystal could theoretically be your scum partner and lie to us. 

It’s fine if you get caught. You’ll learn what not to do next time.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Coreyinthehouse
Y should I claim my role? 
Because you’re 4/5. If your role is useful to town, you should be saying that right now because you’re on the chopping. Right now the fact you didn’t even think about that makes me believe you have your mafia hat on 
Coreyinthehouse
Coreyinthehouse
-->
@ILikePie5
Far as IK no one suspects Crystal but ok lol
Y am I supposed to claim my role
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
Alright, I'm home from work and it looks as though things have shifted a bit. I already said that I scumread Corey, and while I still see his response to Earth as pretty townie, the main thing that still sticks out to me (and apparently to Pie as well) is the choice to claim. Setting aside the insights regarding theme analysis (which apparently are shared between him and Crystal), the decision to claim was an odd one. Not only did he choose to claim unprompted without having provided the color of his clothing as Barney suggested (seems like that would have been a more intermediary step), but he hasn't explained why he made that decision nor why he didn't include the role claim.

The fake claims post doesn't help his case, but what's more important to me is his response to being at L-1. Rather than try to defend himself by providing his full claim, he just avoids the opportunity over and over. The delay doesn't sit well with me, seems like he's trying to seek out a reasonable fake role claim to give himself cover. 

That's enough for me. VTL Corey.
Coreyinthehouse
Coreyinthehouse
-->
@ILikePie5
Not sure Y I would be less likely to think of a way to cover for myself if I was mafia but ok

Role is Thorne
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@That2User
Corey has been lynched
Coreyinthehouse
Coreyinthehouse
-->
@whiteflame
Oh was I voted out? RIP
That2User
Debates: 4
That2User
" The shadows betray you, because they belong to me!”
Official Vote Count
Coreyinthehouse- 5/5- SirAnonymous, ILikePie5, Barney, Earth

Supdadudz- 2/5- Supadudz, WyIted

Coreyinthehouse was lynched, he was neutral

That2User
That2User
Coreyinthehouse: You are Bane, a soldier, a weapon, guided only in violent purpose, thus making you the Thorne, one night you can visit + kill someone in Arkham Asylum, (say the patient you want to visit/kill in night actions in DMs), if you successfully kill a patient you have their role/powers, being defined by new purpose, the killed will only have their alignment shown to the town
You win as third party (subject to change)

Submit night actions within 24 hours

crystalynx
Debates: 0
crystalynx
I don't get why u jumped to conclusions about Corey still 

Felt like u misunderstood why he mentioned a fake claim and everyone preceded to think "need to vote out someone so it might as well be u" which i don't get cuz its only day one

Kind of a bummer 
That2User
That2User
-->
@crystalynx
Cease posting, DP is done