@ILikePie5
i'm pretty sure this is their first time modding

try to be respectful please we're trying to have fun
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@That2User
Whiteflame is lynched. What is the flip? 
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@crystalynx
i'm pretty sure this is their first time modding

try to be respectful please we're trying to have fun
It would’ve been good if they got this setup checked by someone is all im saying. A 9player game shouldn’t end by DP2
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
Player                                Claim                         Role                            NP1
2.whiteflame                  Riddler                     JOAT                           Killed Earth, converted to town
3.ILikePie5.                     Batman.                  Must block 2 kills   ???
4.Barney.                          Poison Ivy              ???                                ???
5.SirAnonymous           Occasionally wears green                    ???
9.crystalynx                     ???                             ???                               ???

Mafia
6.SupaDudz.                   Joker.                       JOAT                           Converted to scum
1.Wylted.                          ???                              Godfather                N/A  

Graveyard
x.Earth                              Dr. Strange             Cop                             Killed. RIP
x.Coreyinthehouse      Bane.                        Vig                              RIP

crystalynx
Debates: 0
crystalynx
-->
@ILikePie5
u can say that without being insulting
That2User
Debates: 4
That2User
-->
@ILikePie5
It would’ve been good if they got this setup checked by someone is all im saying. A 9player game shouldn’t end by DP2
I asked if anyone would help, 0 said anything, lemme get back with the votes
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@crystalynx
A lot of people don't know this about pie but he is an asshole 
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@That2User
A part of learning is experimenting and making mistakes. Thanks for hosting the game
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
…seriously? Now we’re just winning games with the promise of Starbucks gift cards? Hell, why not just fucking throw the whole concept of actually playing the game out the window and just tell everyone what we are from the outset with the promise of some reward?

Seriously, this is the precedent you guys want to set for future games? Have at it then.

That2User
That2User
Cease posting
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@That2User
Do not sweat it too much. A lot of people are too lazy to look at games that vouch so hard for certain people to be in office here *cough* Luna. And I think I a lot of people here rather play than spectate. I do not blame you for your first time and while it was a very interesting idea, it just needed some form of looking 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
A lot of people don't know this about pie but he is an asshole 
Ily <3
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@whiteflame
You literally have somebody in scum chat that got converted to town. It isn't a good precedent either
whiteflame
whiteflame
Whatever. Apparently we’re just playing for promises now because Wylted’s willing to spend a little to secure a win for scum. Great. Well, it was a messy game regardless, clearly doesn’t matter what I think.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@crystalynx
u can say that without being insulting
Ik, that’s my b. I meant the game was bastard
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
You literally have somebody in scum chat that got converted to town. It isn't a good precedent either
Not saying it is, but securing a win through promises of something external to the game seems more than a little messed up. Don’t really care about losing, just find this way of doing it incredibly frustrating. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@That2User
I asked if anyone would help, 0 said anything, lemme get back with the votes
Then ask someone who is playing. I would’ve helped you and not played. 8 players are sent anything worse than 9 players
crystalynx
crystalynx
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
so i can tell
Vader
Vader
-->
@whiteflame
Pie's wincon was regardless of what we did. Crystal was a 3P. I mean could've thought about that before outting it out
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
…seriously? Now we’re just winning games with the promise of Starbucks gift cards? Hell, why not just fucking throw the whole concept of actually playing the game out the window and just tell everyone what we are from the outset with the promise of some reward?

Seriously, this is the precedent you guys want to set for future games? Have at it then.
He’s trolling. Wylted is a poor white hillbilly
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
Whiteflame knows I am poor, but he also knows I am irresponsible with money
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Vader
Feels like I didn’t have any options at that point. Telling people that they could side with scum was always an option regardless of my affiliation. If the game becomes so pointless in DP2 that everyone can just straight up say what they are and secure a mafia victory, then the problem is the game.

PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
I was talking to whiteflame in the scum PM without realizing he wasn't there. I will copy and paste what I was saying in the next DP or in the end game
crystalynx
crystalynx
-->
@whiteflame
ur not allowed to post anymore but hopefully im allowed to reply?

yea sorry about that, i went with the vote partly on Supa's logic. but i dont think that kinda tactic shud be used in the game
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
If the game becomes so pointless in DP2 that everyone can just straight up say what they are and secure a mafia victory, then the problem is the game.
Yeah this is pretty much true. tP/scum outnumber town and so the game design was bad, but I think that2 will do even better next time
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
I was talking to whiteflame in the scum PM without realizing he wasn't there. I will copy and paste what I was saying in the next DP or in the end game
Honestly, would love to see it. I have no idea why the game would continue past this point, so it should just go to endgame.
That2User
That2User
 Official Vote Count DP2
WyIted- 1/4- whiteflame
whiteflame-  4/4- SupaDudz, WyIted, crystalynx, ILikePie5

whiteflame was lynched, he was innocent, submit night actions in 24h
Vader
Vader
-->
@whiteflame
That's exactly what the masses are saying. At the end of the day, we did what we had to do to win. We know at least 2 people were town and Pie was a 3P,  we needed 4 lynches and crystal ended up being a 3P as well. If it didn't work, oh well. We had to play with whatever cards we had + I don't think crystal or Pie were influenced by the Starbucks gift card
That2User
That2User
 whiteflame: You are The Riddler/E. Nigma, you want to bring the darkness of Gotham to the light while creating chaos in intrigue and mystery, making you the anarchist bishop- each power you have you can compel someone to sin:1x Kidnapping- Kidnapping someone converts them to your side, implicating them in committing the sin of heresy (conversion) 1x confusion: confusing your enemy into nullifying/not doing their power, roleblocking them, implicating them in the sin of sloth (roleblocked), 1x ultimatum: You choose a victim to send this to, once sent the victim will be given an ultimatum, kill someone else/have themselves be killed, if they choose to kill they will be implicated in the sin of wrath (killing), if they decide to not kill anyone, risking their own life, their life will be spared-you can demand they kill someone specific in the ultimatum/give them the choice in who to kill, As bishop you can say what sin someone is guilty of in the DP, you win with mafia, The ? of your sanity is solved, you convert to be a vanilla town, absolving you of sin
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@crystalynx
ur not allowed to post anymore but hopefully im allowed to reply?

yea sorry about that, i went with the vote partly on Supa's logic. but i dont think that kinda tactic shud be used in the game
The end of the DP hasn’t been posted yet, but it should also just be going to endgame at this point. I’ll stop posting, but it feels kind of pointless to continue from here.