Economy Without Money - Communism in 5 steps

Author: Best.Korea ,

Total: 24
Best.Korea
Debates: 13
Best.Korea
Many people cant imagine economy without money. Thats because most people are idiots.

I am here to explain it. You see, economy is just production and distribution of products.

Money is used to determine how many products will be distributed to a person. So, a person with more money is able to obtain more products.

But what if there was no money? 

Here are 5 easy steps of making economy without money.

Economy is production and distribution of products. So all what we have to do is to ensure products are produced and distributed.

For production, you need means of production and resources.

Step 1:
Government makes a list of means of production and resources available in a country.

Step 2:
Government decides what to produce. Government observes what is necessary to produce desired product.

Step 3:
Government gathers workers, gives them means of production and resources and tells them to work.

Step 4:
Government deploys observers who observe workers and make them work. Workers who dont produce desired results will not get paid at all and might be forced to spend some time in re-education camp.

Step 5:
After the products are produced, government distributes products to those who work, to members of the government and to military and to anyone government thinks is in need.

This is what I like about money-less Communism. Its simple, yet works.

Most importantly, it conserves resources while protecting society from imperialist agression and ensures morality and good life.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
Tellingly, you fail to describe the nature of government.

The nature of government specified by the theory of Communism is the village council.  Village elders would make the decisions about what to produce and how to staff production.  To my mind, communism existed for a long time as a natural dynamic but has never been tested as some kind of constitutional mandate on a national scale.  SInce the village is no longer the fundamental governmental element of modern society and the idea of villages choosing one kind of product to specialize in or factory to build is centuries out of date- let's agree that Communism is an old-fashioned, generally untested theory with little relevance to modern Western democracies.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
--> @oromagi
"SInce the village is no longer the fundamental governmental element of modern society"

So you no like it becsuse it doesnt seem modern to you?

"and the idea of villages choosing one kind of product to specialize in or factory to build is centuries out of date"

Nobody suggested this in this thread. 

"let's agree that Communism is an old-fashioned, generally untested theory with little relevance to modern Western democracies."

Are you gay? Because you used the term "out of fashion" for 3 times in one comment.
oromagi
oromagi
So you no like it becsuse it doesnt seem modern to you?
  • I am saying Communism is irrelevant
Nobody suggested this in this thread. 
  • but a core principle of Communism.  Not that you'd know that.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
--> @oromagi
Communism is irrelevant to what?

That is core principle? Are you drunk again?

You still havent answered my question. Are you gay?
zedvictor4
Debates: 19
zedvictor4
--> @Best.Korea
There's communism and then there's authoritarianism.

And they're not quite the same.

If communism was actually a workable system, it would be utopic.

But it's not.
oromagi
oromagi
sorry to provoke you, dimwit.   Forgot what I was talking to, I guess.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
--> @oromagi
Dont worry, I am pretty sure a princess like you will get over it.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
--> @zedvictor4
I prefer the authoritarian Communism like they have in North Korea.

The problem with humans is that they are evil. They only bow to authority. So the Communism is to be authoritarian if it is to exist.

This is why the best system of government is the one they have in North Korea.

Its really simple. Make people work and use the produced goods for the benefit of the government and military.

The only alternative to this is to let people do what they want, and we have seen where that leads.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
--> @Best.Korea
We rarely see anarchy if at all.

Though there are two different styles of authoritative government.

One uses force and oppression, and the other has the capability to use force but doesn't see the need to oppress its populace.

Do you think that there is anyone in North Korea who isn't wary of everyone.

Isn't North Korea a State of suspicion and fear for everyone, including Kim.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
--> @zedvictor4
The population is oppressed to be willing to work and be obedient.

In North Korea, it is clear that you have to work and be happy with your share of the products.

Education is in place to make everyone obedient.

When education doesnt work, the force does.

This is why there is a good level of ideological education and force within society.

There is no point in giving people too much freedom. They would just misuse it.

In North Korea, people are happy simply because they serve Kim Jong Un.

North Korea is a perfect society in every way.

Morally, they are on the highest level in the world.

In a sense of military they have the largest military in the world, which is why US didnt attack them.

In a sense of conserving resources, North Korea uses very little resources and its citizens are already used to being humble.

There are no spoiled people in North Korea. You must work hard to produce for the government and advance the military.

The idea of a single minded unity is that one person decides what the others will think and what the others will do.

This is a copy of a nature's system of government used in wolf packs.

In nature, strongest rule and determine everything. In democracy, stupid majority rules and ruins everything.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
--> @Best.Korea
Well, all that I can add is:

Morality is a variable concept.

Happiness cannot be forced.

And contentment is bliss.

And I'm not sure that contentment can be found in a State of fear.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
--> @zedvictor4
The fear in North Korea, as I said, is used to defend society and ensure perfect morality and military first policy.

It is like when circumcision was promoted in USA to defend against STD.

So really, if fear can be used to defend society from USA and its disgusting policies, North Korea has recognized that and used fear for that purpose.

Americans are sad because they cant buy the new iphone. Meanwhile, North Koreans are happy with 100$ smartphone so that more resources can be devoted to the military.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
--> @Best.Korea
I have a ten-year-old Nokia that only does texts and calls.

I have my even older trusty lap-top for any other techno type stuff.

I certainly wouldn't waste my money like North Koreans or smartphone users do.

As I said, contentment is bliss.

And there's no contentment in a State of fear.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
--> @zedvictor4
You have laptop and a phone?

Well, it seems like you are wasting money that could be used to develop military or indoctrination.
rbelivb
Debates: 1
rbelivb
--> @Best.Korea @oromagi
In fact, money does and did exist under communism. As Oromagi pointed out, the more meaningful difference is basically the extent to which production is consolidated under an ethnically ingrained center. However I wouldn't put it as far back as villages. Communism, at least in the Marxist version, is a mythologization of the industrial nation state, and it is in fact modernist. Ethnic identity, nationalism, finance, and communism are really variations of the modernist theme. Preindustrial societies did not have a fundamentally racial or ethnic basis of organization. The "public sphere" characteristic of the national self-understanding, is maintained through what Mcluhan called the "communal services" of the industrial environment. Communism is a territorial politics in which the disturbing forces of preindustrial brutality, and postindustrial, digital decentralization are both held at bay and the internal world of the nation becomes a self-perpetuating panacea.

“The mechanizing process that began in the eighteenth century and led to the development of new service environmentsthe press, the highway, the postal routes—was soon augmented by steam and rail. By the middle of the nineteenth century the extent of environmental services available to the workers of the community greatly exceeded the scale of services that could be monopolized by individual wealth. By Karl Marx’s time, a “communism” resulting from such services so far surpassed the older private wealth and services contained within the new communal environment that it was quite natural for Marx to use it as a rear-view mirror for his Utopian hopes. The paradox of poverty amidst plenty had begun. Even the pauper lived, and lives, in an environment of multi-billion dollar communal services. Yet communal wealth developed by the mechanical extensions of man was soon outstripped by the electric services that began with the telegraph and which steadily enhanced the information environment. With the advent of an electric information environment, all the territorial aims and objectives of business and politics tended to become illusory. By now Communism is something that lies more than a century behind us, and we are deep into the new age of tribal involvement.”
- Marshall Mcluhan 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
--> @rbelivb
This thread was simply about moneyless Communism and economy without money, it was not about claiming that Communism cant have money nor that there are no different versions of Communism.

Communism in North Korea uses mixed economy. For example, farmers dont pay taxes in money. Rather, they pay taxes in products.

Every farmer has an obligation to produce fixed amount of products for government.
If he produces more than fixed amount, he keeps the extra that he can sell.
If he produces less than fixed amount, he is taken to re-education camp where it will be explained to him why he must work better.
sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
--> @Best.Korea
The flaw in your idea is govt being in charge of anything.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
--> @sadolite
There is no flaw there. North Korean economy is perfect military economy that cannot be outmatched by any other country.
sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
--> @Best.Korea
Yes yes yes, you are right I am wrong
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
--> @rbelivb
Don't be fooled into thinking that true communism has ever functioned.

Over the years many authoritarian regimes have been wrongly labelled as communist.

Do you think that throughout the years of bread queues in the "Communist" East, that the social elite ever had to queue for bread?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
--> @zedvictor4
Actually, I would prefer to have more poverty if it meant stronger military.

I have pretty much abandoned my previous Communist views about equality, and adopted Songun system with military first policy and government having all the power.

I still call it Communist, even tho it has nothing to do with Communism described by Karl Marx.

7 days later

Intelligence_06
Debates: 110
Intelligence_06
--> @Best.Korea
Actually, I would prefer to have more poverty if it meant stronger military.
Umm, I think you need to reconsider what a country is supposed to do for their citizens. The government is the server, not the ultimate receiver.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
--> @Intelligence_06
Take 26 million people and programme them with a consistent data set and you end up with North Korea.

Aberrations will occur and will be removed, and this will be regarded as necessary.

In this respect, the North Korean system of population management is fascinating for the outside observer.

Don't we witness this to a certain degree in China?

With the suppression of ethnic individuality.

And also, to a degree isn't free will a misnomer wherever we live?

Don't we all submit to a system of population control, however liberal our systems might seem in comparison to NK?