Lemming
-->
@Greyparrot
Ah, that,
Just heard that X minutes ago, myself.

Well, Russia 'still has nukes,
I'm not sure we can 'afford to go into WW3,

Cold War 2, would be more likely,
Though Russia is weaker now, than then, I'd imagine?

Who would be on the side of Russia in WW3?
I'm not sure China would stick their neck out 'that far for Russia.

. . .
Besides, Russia is disavowing it was an attack,
Missile error, is more likely.

Or 'not Russia at all.

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
it was part of attacks on the border. No need to anything crazy
Best.Korea
Debates: 270
Best.Korea
Russian Tu-160 strategic bombers developed by USSR cannot be intercepted in any way and can deliver nuclear strikes anywhere in the world.

North Korea will help Russia. North Korea has at least 40 ICBMs capable of hitting USA and thousands of missiles capable of hitting Japan and South Korea.

Russia has over 700 nuclear ICBMs capable of hitting USA.

Then there are stealth submarines which Russia has.

Then there are SCBM which can wipe out entire NATO in Europe.

So unless you are ready to lose 90% of your population, allies and territory, I would recommend not to engage in war with Russia.

Dont think that you have the advantage. USSR was first to develop nuclear missiles. They are experts in that techology.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
Tsar Bomba is no joke.
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@Greyparrot
Do you guys support this?
Support what, WW3?

No, I'm against.

Its obviously a mistake, I don't really think that Polish farm was a strategic target.

Ukraine is kicking thier ass, the last thing they need is Ukraine AND Poland kicking thier ass.
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@Best.Korea
So you're saying a global nuclear holocaust would be a bad thing?

How so?
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
Do you guys support this?
  • Putin is your boyfriend not ours.   Do you support your favorite world leader dropping bombs on innocent democracies?
    • If yes, why?
    • If no, what is your plan for stopping your out-of-control boyfriend?

Best.Korea
Debates: 270
Best.Korea
-->
@Sidewalker
"Ukraine is kicking thier ass, the last thing they need is Ukraine AND Poland kicking thier ass"

Ukraine is using a lot of equipment and information provided by NATO.

So NATO is already engaged in war indirectly.

However, this is still a war with conventional means. 

War with Poland would be war with NATO.

And that would be the end of Russia and NATO.

The winner would be China. Assuming China doesnt get involved in the war, China will be the only superpower to remain if Russia and NATO kill each other.

Do you want to live under the rule of Chinese Communist Party?

Or maybe die in nuclear war?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Spending 60 billion to keep the Bank of DC open in Ukraine is one thing, Dead Americans because Poland triggered the NATO protocol is another thing.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
Poland attack may trigger WW3.   
Dead Americans because Poland triggered the NATO protocol 
Russia bombs Poland and Greyparrot blames Poland.  exactly.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
I will most certainly blame Poland if they declare war on Russia.

Then I will Blame USA for staying in a deathpact with NATO.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Our ruling class evinces no interest in an immediate end to Russia’s war. They are as indifferent to Americans security as they are to continued death and destruction in Ukraine. Their willingness to risk Nuclear War to achieve regime change in Russia is the same NeoCon depravity that led to endless, pointless, catastrophic wars in the Middle East, Central America and Southeast Asia. Suffering in Ukraine, Europe and the Global South caused by what our Politicians call a “proxy war” doesn’t concern them. Global hegemony, gas and oil sales, and our defense industry’s profits are their agenda. They, who have attacked twenty-five countries over the last sixty years, aren’t all that different from Vladimir Putin.
bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@Greyparrot
Putin is your boyfriend not ours.
what is your plan for stopping your out-of-control boyfriend?
Oro just called you gay as an insult. Curious

SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
It turns out that it was Ukrainians with a bad aim rather than Russians with a bad aim. No nuclear apocalypse today, I suppose. I really don't think Poland would have started anything over an obvious accident anyway, though. Neither Russia or Ukraine would deliberately attack a random Polish farm. There's nothing to gain, and everything to lose.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@bmdrocks21
Oro just called you gay as an insult. Curious
Stop hitting on me, I’m really shy.

-Elon Musk

ludofl3x
Debates: 0
ludofl3x
-->
@Greyparrot
You should cite your sources, this is lifted word for word.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ludofl3x
Do you have an issue with our shared opinion?

Or do you only use your brain if you can identify the people who are talking, even on an anonymous forum?

How about chilling with the appeals to authority and address the content. Just a suggestion.
ludofl3x
ludofl3x
-->
@Greyparrot
Well, it's not clear that it's shared at all. It's just clear that it isn't your words, and it's clear that you didn't cite it, and it was clear enough that a simple google search found it. And now you've been outed and I doubt you have enough shame to be as embarrassed as you should be, but at least everyone knows you have trouble forming original thoughts and expressing YOUR OWN opinion. You'd rather just rip off someone who's smarter and better than you at it.

Being busted sucks, bro. Go back to posting the youtube links, at least those are clearly not your work. Phony douche. 

How about chilling with the appeals to authority and address the content. Just a suggestion.
This is pretty rich: I appealed to nothing at all. All I did was point out that you lifted someone else's opinion and presented it as your own. Which one of us is closer to appealing to authority, the one who plagiarized someone else because they couldn't think of it on their own, or the one who figured it out? 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ludofl3x
Being busted sucks, bro. Go back to posting the youtube links, at least those are clearly not your work. Phony douche
Lol, like I give a shit about "clout" on an anonymous site. I know exactly zero people here and nobody knows me either. Your attacks are dumb.

I have never and will never cite anything here. Either reply or don't. That's what the site is for. To bounce ideas around, not clout. Go back to facebook and get some followers with actual info instead of anonymous people on a debate site. It's clear that's what you want.

Maybe go to match.com and get a friend. Either way, I really don't care about "citation rules" on an open anonymous forum.
ludofl3x
ludofl3x
-->
@Greyparrot
Lol, like I give a shit about "clout" on an anonymous site. I know exactly zero people here and nobody knows me either. Your attacks are dumb.

I have never and will never cite anything here. Either reply or don't. That's what the site is for. To bounce ideas around, not clout. Go back to facebook and get some followers with actual info instead of anonymous people on a debate site. It's clear that's what you want.
Who mentioned "clout"? What you're talking about is integrity. I'm not surprised you don't seem to understand what it is vis a vis a site where you  'bounce ideas around.' Those ideas should be your ideas in your words if they're not cited. You very clearly presented that as if YOU thought it and YOU wrote it. You just copied and pasted it, like a lazy, intellectually incurious and incapable 10th grader. And then you got busted and now you're mad. Awww...sorry snowflake. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ludofl3x
So you have no opinion on this topic. Noted.

Lots of people here literally repeat exactly word for word what they hear on the media, but that should not stop anyone from having an opinion on what was said.
ludofl3x
ludofl3x
-->
@Greyparrot
The topic that the "poland attack may trigger WW3" seems to be a moot point by now, as it wasn't an attack and is clearly not going to lead to WW3, about which you were wetting your pants prematurely. That's my opinion. Google it, you'll find that I came up with it all by myself. You can do it lil guy, give it a shot!
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ludofl3x
Are you for an end to the war in Ukraine even if it means giving up the Donbas?

What would a peace deal look like to you? What conditions do you think would be fair?
ludofl3x
ludofl3x
-->
@Greyparrot
Hang on, I gotta go google some answers to these piercing questions of yours...which sites would you recommend?
ludofl3x
ludofl3x
-->
@Greyparrot
I don't do appeals to authority,
You literally did. You just didn't cite the authority, instead pretending it was your opinion entirely. Try to keep up. I gave you my opinion on the topic, I presume you're combing through reddit, uh , "crowdsourcing" your response. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ludofl3x
Are you for an end to the war in Ukraine even if it means giving up the Donbas?

What would a peace deal look like to you? What conditions do you think would be fair?

Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
what country was a decent amount of money and a good standard of living once a war. America can't afford to fight a war. Unless the goal is to have the type of people that join the military get killed off. We have no manufacturing no money and no labor force.
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
-->
@Greyparrot
Putin is that arrogant bully who is about to receive what he dishes out if he keeps at it. One more slip-up, one more mistake even at the edge of Poland and this cunt will get what's coming.

Let's hope he sticks to picking on Ukraine, for everyone's sake.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Lemming
Turns out Zelensky lied to the world about the missile being Russian.

Why are people supporting Zelensky for lying to start WW3?