Educated Republicans aren’t MAGA Republicans, i.e. Trump voters tend to have a low education.

Author: IwantRooseveltagain

Total: 137
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
It’s not that hard to exercise critical thinking skills.

It's actually quite hard.

The problem is people believe what they want to believe rather than trying to determine what the facts are.

Confirmation bias is definitely an issue. Not just for those of us who are distrustful of institutions and people in power. For example you yourself just happen to believe every negative thing about Donald Trump you hear, because for some reason you believe that you disagree with his political views. 

These are the people who believe Obama wasn’t born in Americathat Hillary sold our plutonium to the Russians and Climate change is a hoax and Covid vaccines make you impotent.

Those are just a random list of beliefs you find crazy. None of those beliefs or any beliefs really would necessarily mean an absence of critical thinking skills. 

These are stupid, stupid people.
Not sure why you would say that. Can you provide a citation that every single person prone to conspiratorial points of views are low IQ? 

I am not even sure what you are trying to get at though. You honestly quoted some words that are a better restatement of what you said that removed your racism and general bigotry not only towards black but also towards people who you don't agree with politically. 

After quoting a reworking of your words, you make a statement that has nothing to do with and is completely unrelated to the words said. 

Be honest. You have taken an official IQ test and it scored below 115?  

This is true correct? 
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Plus, the fraud of the 2020 elections wasn't rooted in fiction, because there is evidence backing up mail in voting, something that actually happened, and there were more votes cast in total, than there were alive citizens of the USA at that time.
That’s a lie. You are believing lies from unreliable sources because you’re a dummy.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Why do losers put so much faith in IQ tests? Is it because they failed so miserably in life they need some validation of their worth?

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
every negative thing about Donald Trump you hear, 
Yes, everything that comes out oh his mouth. Like cleaning inside the body with Clorox. 

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
None of those beliefs or any beliefs really would necessarily mean an absence of critical thinking skills. 
Yes, it would.

Public-Choice
Public-Choice
Probably because college graduates are ignorant:

The consequences of this trend are alarming. According to the survey, 26% of respondents believe Brett Kavanaugh is the current chief justice of the Supreme Court; only 12% know that it was the 13th Amendment that freed the slaves in the United States; 30% think the Equal Rights Amendment guaranteed women the right to vote; 18% chose Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez as the author of the New Deal, a suite of public programs enacted by President Franklin Roosevelt in the 1930s; and over 60% of respondents could not identify the term lengths for members of Congress.
Source:
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Yes, everything that comes out oh his mouth. Like cleaning inside the body with Clorox. 
See what I mean. You actually think he suggested drinking bleach to people. I watched that press conference. It never happened.

Yes, it would.
Just to let you know. Critical thinking skills is about how you think about things, not about the conclusions you draw.

Why do losers put so much faith in IQ tests? Is it because they failed so miserably in life they need some validation of their worth?
I will take that as an admission of what I assumed about your test results. 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Critical thinking skills is about how you think about things, not about the conclusions you draw.
Yes, CTS is about making an assessment on the credibility of the information or answer you are contemplating. It includes considering the source, is there a motivation for bias or not being truthful, what are the sources credentials, expertise and history of being accurate, and does the information make sense.

This is something MAGA Republicans seem incapable of. 

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
I will take that as an admission of what I assumed about your test results. 
That’s because you’re an idiot.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
See what I mean. You actually think he suggested drinking bleach to people. I watched that press conference. It never happened.
Here are his comments - first on using light on PEOPLE

"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

Then on disinfectant (chlorine or Clorox)

“And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it (disinfectant) gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me”

So an injection or cleaning of the lungs with a disinfectant will do a tremendous job. But he never said drink the bleach, just some how inject it in the lungs. You’re right, that is totally different. Jackass.

Later, Trump clarified his comments after a reporter asked whether disinfectants could actually be injected into COVID-19 patients.

"It wouldn’t be through injections, almost a cleaning and sterilization of an area. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work, but it certainly has a big effect if it’s on a stationary object."

Trump’s comments were so stupid that some companies and state agencies issued warnings about ingesting disinfectants. The maker of Lysol said in a statement that "under no circumstance" should its products be used in the human body.

And we all remember the look on Dr. Deborah Birx’s face as she sat by and listened to Trump’s insane ramblings.

PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Let's focus on the following part of Trump's statement

Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work, 
What do you think the above sentence means in relation to the experimental stuff that he was talking about? 
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@PREZ-HILTON

Confirmed.

Although the military won't take anyone below 83.

That means there are a lot of people in the military with 85-90 IQ.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Yes, CTS is about making an assessment on the credibility of the information or answer you are contemplating. It includes considering the source, is there a motivation for bias or not being truthful, what are the sources credentials, expertise and history of being accurate, and does the information make sense.
So this is a stock answer for someone who cannot critically think.

The way a person gets around CTS is to cite "verified" sources and appealing to authority and ad-homs of the source instead of addressing the content and context of an idea and comparing it to other known ideas and using logical deduction. 

For those people, it's the only way to understand the world, and they are often predictable and consistent victims of those who do understand the world.

ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
We gotta beat the Dems at their own game. If they want ballot harvesting, the GOP should ballot harvesting the living hell out of GOP voters. Bleed them dry
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
Ballot harvest at sports arenas and churches.
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@Greyparrot
@Wylted
@ILikePie5
You guys are just saying stupid shit to help the OP make the point, right?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Sidewalker
You make it seem like I am personally happy to see the GOP play the same corrupt game. 

I am not. I am a harbinger, not a cheerleader, make no mistake about it.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
What do you think the above sentence means in relation to the experimental stuff that he was talking about?  Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work,
That doesn’t help you or him. It’s still nuts. 

How bout this, is this a same statement in your opinion -  We stick a fluorescent light up your ass to kill the virus, maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work.
We should check that because it sounds interesting to me.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Sidewalker
You do realize that without middle America you wouldn’t have food on your table right?
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@ILikePie5
You do realize that without middle America you wouldn’t have food on your table right?
We also wouldn’t have food without immigrant labor

Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@ILikePie5
You do realize that without white supremacists, Trump wouldn’t have a movement, right?

2024 Campaign Strategy meeting with a slavery denier and a holocaust denier:
Trump hosted Holocaust denier to Mar-a-Lago club alongside Ye, a week after announcing 2024 run | CNN Politics
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
We also wouldn’t have food without immigrant labor
Legal immigration, not illegal immigration 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Sidewalker
You do realize that without white supremacists, Trump wouldn’t have a movement, right?
Biden is a white supremacist lol
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@ILikePie5
Legal immigration, not illegal immigration 
Republicans don’t want legal immigration either. Unless it’s for white people.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@ILikePie5
Biden is a white supremacist lol
You wish.

If Biden were a white supremacist then he would have the support of the racists the way Trump does.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Republicans don’t want legal immigration either. Unless it’s for white people.
Please find me a quote where Donald Trump says he doesn’t want legal immigration from races other than Caucasian. I’ll wait.

You wish.

If Biden were a white supremacist then he would have the support of the racists the way Trump does.
Oh but he did. They’re just all dead now
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@ILikePie5
Please find me a quote where Donald Trump says he doesn’t want legal immigration from races other than Caucasian. I’ll wait.

If you had a brain you would know you wouldn’t have to wait long. But you are a dummy. Keep watching FOX News so you can stay ignorant.

President Donald Trump referred to African countries, Haiti and El Salvador as "shithole" nations during a meeting Thursday and asked why the U.S. can't have more immigrants from Norway.

Trump Cuts Legal Immigrants By Half And He’s Not Done Yet

Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Your article in an opinionated article. 
That's your opinion
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Wow I didn’t know black people and Hispanics don’t exist in Norway. Fun fact white people exist in Haiti and El Salvador.

Maybe recognize the difference between nationality and race first?

Trump didn’t end legal immigration as you claimed he did. Try again.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@ILikePie5
Wow I didn’t know black people and Hispanics don’t exist in Norway. Fun fact white people exist in Haiti and El Salvador
Maybe recognize the difference between nationality and race first?
Trump didn’t end legal immigration as you claimed he did. Try again.
What a moron.