Educated Republicans aren’t MAGA Republicans, i.e. Trump voters tend to have a low education.

Author: IwantRooseveltagain

Total: 137
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
I heard white Mexicans can't celebrate day of the dead in America. What a backwards country.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
I heard white Mexicans can't celebrate day of the dead in America. What a backwards country.
Systematic racism fr
YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
You wish. If Biden were a white supremacist, then he would have the support of the racists the way Trump does.
First of all, give me one example of a racist law or stance that Trump supported.

Biden on the other hand:

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Trust me, the only thing trump has done is boost our economy and secure our border. Biden undid those things. 

Yes, Trump has made some rude remarks, but not just to Hispanic people, but to white people, black people, Asian people etc. 

And not to those races as a community, but to specific people who were that race. 

Trump is not the nicest person in the world, but he was a pretty good dang president.

Everyone was blinded by the media saying that he was being "Mean" and "Racist", but they didn't post the things like him giving us the best economy we've had in 60 years and putting up more security against people at the border.

And if immigrants really wanted to get into the USA, then there's a legal way to do it. He was protecting the US from illegal immigrants, who were basically getting free money from the US. And hate to break it to you, but all illegal immigrants are illegal, because it's in the name illegal immigrant.

IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
First of all, give me one example of a racist law or stance that Trump supported.
Barrack Obama wasn’t born in America

Muslims should be banned from coming to America

This judge can’t be fair because he’s Mexican

Mexicans bring drugs and are rapists

There were very fine people on both sides

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Trust me, the only thing trump has done is boost our economy and secure our border.
Trump never cracked 3% annual GDP growth the entire time he was President. What makes you say he had the greatest economy other than him saying he had the greatest economy? Why did farmers need to go on welfare while he was President? Why was lumber so expensive during his time? Why did the Fed need to keep interest rates so low during his administration? Why was GDP growth so low?

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Trump is not the nicest person in the world, but he was a pretty good dang president.
He added 8 trillion to the National debt in just 4 years.

1 million Americans died of Covid-19 when it could have been just 2-300,000 if he had responded correctly 

He was impeached twice. Once for shaking down the President of Ukraine and once for inciting an insurrection against our own government.

He had the highest turnover of personnel in history. The White House was a shit show. People resigned from working for him in extremely high numbers 

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
He added 8 trillion to the National debt in just 4 years. 1 million Americans died of Covid-19 when it could have been just 2-300,000 if he had responded correctly 
He was impeached twice. Once for shaking down the President of Ukraine and once for inciting an insurrection against our own government. He had the highest turnover of personnel in history. The White House was a shit show. People resigned from working for him in extremely high numbers
Ok I want you to give me an example of any of this from a nonpolitical article or website. Fun fact: it's their but not on the highly politicized articles the media is trying to show you.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Ok I want you to give me an example of any of this from a nonpolitical article or website. Fun fact: it's their but not on the highly politicized articles the media is trying to show you.
Wait, do you not believe these facts? Are you a fact free conservative?

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
Wait, do you not believe these facts? Are you a fact free conservative?
GIVE ME AN EXAMPLE. YOU ARE DODGING THE QUESTION.
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
You have yet to show me any sources.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
An example of what genius?
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
An example of what genius?
Literally this:
He added 8 trillion to the National debt in just 4 years. 1 million Americans died of Covid-19 when it could have been just 2-300,000 if he had responded correctly 
He was impeached twice. Once for shaking down the President of Ukraine and once for inciting an insurrection against our own government. He had the highest turnover of personnel in history. The White House was a shit show. People resigned from working for him in extremely high numbers

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
Show me non-politicized sources.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
You have yet to show me any sources.
You need a source on what? That he said Obama wasn’t born in this country? That he added 8 trillion to the National debt? That 1 million Americans died of Covid? That he incited an insurrection that we all watched on TV?

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
These things are not in dispute. It’s very easy to look up the GDP of any given year or the National debt added for any given President.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Show me non-politicized sources.
The Bureau of Economic Analysis? Economists at the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis estimate GDP using thousands of data points gathered by other federal agencies and some private data collectors. BEA is a nonpartisan, nonpolitical statistical agency. Its data are free to all on bea.gov.

The Center for Disease Control?

The Bureau of Labor Statistics? The national unemployment rate is computed solely from a nationwide survey of about 60,000 households conducted by the Census Bureau for the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

The Congressional Budget Office?

I’m guessing you are the kind of guy who never heard of these agencies 

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
You need a source on what? That he said Obama wasn’t born in this country? That he added 8 trillion to the National debt? That 1 million Americans died of Covid? That he incited an insurrection that we all watched on TV?
I have to do everything for you don't I.

Ok Trump was wrong about Obama, big deal.

Yes, he added 8 trillion, but he still had the BEST economy in 60 years. Obama added 8.6 trillion to the national debt. Thats not a point. 

1 million Americans died of covid yes. But doctors counted car crash victims who had covid and were unaware as a covid death. So that number is probably way lower. Plus, what could trump done better, force everyone to wear masks, and shut our society down. That would take Americas freedom away. Also, it has been proven that masks do nothing to fight covid. Have you ever worn a mask and you could smell things? Well, those are the food partials (outside your mask) entering your nose (inside your mask).

He did not incite an insurrection. If you watched his whole speech, he said and I quote," I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard." 

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Yes, he added 8 trillion, but he still had the BEST economy in 60 years. Obama added 8.6 trillion to the national debt. Thats not a point. 
8 trillion in 8 years after inheriting an imploding economy from Bush. Trump added 8 trillion in 4 years after inheriting a stable economy from Obama.

Ya, you said Trump had the best economy in 60 years. By what metric?

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain

• America gained 7 million new jobs – more than three times government experts’ projections.
  • Middle-Class family income increased nearly $6,000 – more than five times the gains during the entire previous administration.
  • The unemployment rate reached 3.5 percent, the lowest in a half-century.
  • Achieved 40 months in a row with more job openings than job-hirings.
  • More Americans reported being employed than ever before – nearly 160 million.
  • Jobless claims hit a nearly 50-year low.
  • The number of people claiming unemployment insurance as a share of the population hit its lowest on record.
  • Incomes rose in every single metro area in the United States for the first time in nearly 3 decades.
  • Unemployment rates for African Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian Americans, Native Americans, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those without a high school diploma all reached record lows.
  • Unemployment for women hit its lowest rate in nearly 70 years.
  • Lifted nearly 7 million people off of food stamps.
  • Poverty rates for African Americans and Hispanic Americans reached record lows.
  • Income inequality fell for two straight years, and by the largest amount in over a decade.
  • The bottom 50 percent of American households saw a 40 percent increase in net worth.
  • Wages rose fastest for low-income and blue collar workers – a 16 percent pay increase.
  • African American homeownership increased from 41.7 percent to 46.4 percent.
  • Created more than 1.2 million manufacturing and construction jobs.
  • Put in place policies to bring back supply chains from overseas.
  • Small business optimism broke a 35-year old record in 2018.
  • The DOW closed above 20,000 for the first time in 2017 and topped 30,000 in 2020.
  • The S&P 500 and NASDAQ have repeatedly notched record highs.
  • Signed an Executive Order on Modernizing the Regulatory Framework for Agricultural Biotechnology Products, which is bringing innovative new technologies to market in American farming and agriculture.
  • Strengthened America’s rural economy by investing over $1.3 billion through the Agriculture Department’s Reconnect Program to bring high-speed broadband infrastructure to rural America.

Ya knows, just a couple of things he did. Including having the best economy in over 60 years.

"Unemployment rates for African Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian Americans, Native Americans, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those without a high school diploma all reached record lows."

Now I really like this one, because this just shows how much of a non-racist he is. 

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
1 million Americans died of covid yes. But doctors counted car crash victims who had covid
That’s not true. You are referring to VAERS. Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System which medical professionals are required to use and anyone also can file a report. Conspiracy theories grew out of this system by idiots.

VAERS accepts reports of adverse events that occur following vaccination. Anyone, including healthcare providers, vaccine manufacturers, and the public, can submit reports to the system. While very important in monitoring vaccine safety, VAERS reports alone cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness. Vaccine providers are encouraged to report any clinically significant health problem following vaccination to VAERS even if they are not sure if the vaccine was the cause. In some situations, reporting to VAERS is required of healthcare providers and vaccine manufacturers. VAERS reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. Reports to VAERS can also be biased. As a result, there are limitations on how the data can be used scientifically. Data from VAERS reports should always be interpreted with these limitations in mind.

Idiots don’t understand it and think all these reports counted towards the Covid death toll.

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Oh, and some more stuff he did. 

• An October 2020 Gallup survey found 56 percent of Americans said they were better off during a pandemic than four years prior.
  • During the third quarter of 2020, the economy grew at a rate of 33.1 percent – the most rapid GDP growth ever recorded.
  • Since coronavirus lockdowns ended, the economy has added back over 12 million jobs, more than half the jobs lost.
  • Jobs have been recovered 23 times faster than the previous administration’s recovery.
  • Unemployment fell to 6.7 percent in December, from a pandemic peak of 14.7 percent in April – beating expectations of well over 10 percent unemployment through the end of 2020.
  • Under the previous administration, it took 49 months for the unemployment rate to fall from 10 percent to under 7 percent compared to just 3 months for the Trump Administration.
  • Since April, the Hispanic unemployment rate has fallen by 9.6 percent, Asian-American unemployment by 8.6 percent, and Black American unemployment by 6.8 percent.
  • 80 percent of small businesses are now open, up from just 53 percent in April.
  • Small business confidence hit a new high.
  • Homebuilder confidence reached an all-time high, and home sales hit their highest reading since December 2006.
  • Manufacturing optimism nearly doubled.
  • Household net worth rose $7.4 trillion in Q2 2020 to $112 trillion, an all-time high.
  • Home prices hit an all-time record high.
  • The United States rejected crippling lockdowns that crush the economy and inflict countless public health harms and instead safely reopened its economy.
  • Business confidence is higher in America than in any other G7 or European Union country.
  • Stabilized America’s financial markets with the establishment of a number of Treasury Department supported facilities at the Federal Reserve.

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
I mean you could scroll down that website for about an hour, just reading all of his accomplishments, and most of them being things like "all time high" and "best ever in history".
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
JC you insist on using non-political sources for information then you cite what is basically a press release from the Trump White House.

Are you stupid?
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
I mean you could scroll down that website for about an hour, just reading all of his accomplishments, and most of them being things like "all time high" and "best ever in history".
You stupid idiot. Trump produced this website.

He also claims to use the best words. Has an all time great memory. Is the least racist person you are ever going to meet. The apprentice was the number one TV show in America… on and on. Trump lies! Trump lies every day. Trump lied over 30,000 times while in office. Are you dense?

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
JC you insist on using non-political sources for information then you cite what is basically a press release from the Trump White House.
No, it's the White House archives on Trumps accomplishments. I mean, I can find the same source for Obama. 

Also, if that's not enough for you, then go onto that website, and disprove one of those things just one. 

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Have you ever worn a mask and you could smell things? Well, those are the food partials (outside your mask) entering your nose (inside your mask).
JC you are an idiot.

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain

also, this one.
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
Have you ever worn a mask and you could smell things? Well, those are the food partials (outside your mask) entering your nose (inside your mask).
JC you are an idiot.

Umm.....well now your just name calling.
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
One way to know that you're winning an argument, is when the opponent starts getting heated and starts name-calling. 

I have stayed calm and collective. I have stood confidentially with my sources. And I am confident with my argument.