Educated Republicans aren’t MAGA Republicans, i.e. Trump voters tend to have a low education.

Author: IwantRooseveltagain

Total: 137
YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
Yet I haven't seen one shred of evidence from you.
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
Now of course I'm not saying that Trump is an amazing person, of course not. I disagree with a lot of his moral stand points, and I don't think he should have decided to run for president in 2024. You don't have to like him to look at the facts and see that he did an amazing job as a president. 

Yes, he hurt a lot of people's feelings, but guess what? Facts don't care about your feelings.
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
also, this one.
Did you read the article from Politico? It is not especially favorable to Trump

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
One way to know that you're winning an argument, is when the opponent starts getting heated and starts name-calling. 
Ya or you are really just an idiot.

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Did you read the article from Politico? It is not especially favorable to Trump

Well, they are non-biased, and they said that trump did a lot of good things. Yes, not all of his decisions were good, but overall, he was an amazing president.
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
Ya or you are really just an idiot.
Again, name calling. 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
I have stayed calm and collective. I have stood confidentially with my sources. And I am confident with my argument.
Your source is the Trump White House. That’s why you are an idiot. And this is after you said I had to use “non-political sources”

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
but overall, he was an amazing president.
That is not the gist of the Politico article. 

So this guy was impeached not once but twice, he was not re-elected to a second term and you are calling him amazing.
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
Trump White House
Again, it is the White House's take on the Trump administration.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Again, it is the White House's take on the Trump administration.
Hey dummy, do you not understand that the White House is the Trump Administration? Trump is saying that Trump did a great job.

Do you not get that?

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
So this guy was impeached not once but twice, he was not re-elected to a second term and you are calling him amazing.
So, his first impeachment were allegations, nothing proved. Second impeachment was not his fault. 

I don't really think you realize how far the left has gone when it comes to the media. They have used it for a political tool and have spread misinformation everywhere. 

If you go on a website and see people saying something, I suggest you look at where they got that data. If they can't provide data, probably misinformation.

you are calling him amazing.
No, I said his administration and him did a great job running the country the way they did. Now I ask you this:
Would you rather have Biden win this next election or Trump?

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
He did not incite an insurrection. If you watched his whole speech, he said and I quote," I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard." 
That’s brilliant. So if I tell you once that you are a very intelligent man when it comes to politics, but I also told you you’re a stupid moron 20 or 30 times then nobody could say I called you a stupid moron, right? Because I also said you were very intelligent.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
So, his first impeachment were allegations, nothing proved. Second impeachment was not his fault. 
That’s nonsense 

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Ok obviously you have no evidence, and you are just name calling at this point, so I know my evidence is right, and you can just believe what you want to. Because the left only listens to their made-up misinformation just to feed into what the media tells them.
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Sidewalker
Of course, you would use the insider as a source.
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
You used Trump as a source for how well he performed as President, which only makes the  point of the article.
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
You used Trump as a source for how well he performed as President, which only makes the  point of the article.
It's the white house archives on the trump administration.

Again, I ask you to disprove anything in that article.
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
There are a lot of sources.

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
Leftist source

Leftist source

"This month, it emerged that the FBI was investigating Trump for his wrongful possession of classified U.S. documents, including items allegedly related to the U.S.’s nuclear arsenal."
"allegedly"

"While modern Hebrew scholars may disagree about why “amen” ends our prayers, it was a lesson for me that I have kept in mind ever since."

Denying Hebrew scholars, a sign of misinformation?

Denver Riggleman is neither a democrat nor republican. He moved away from crazy stances with the republican party, but also said," Former Republican Rep. 
(Va.) said he cut an ad for a Democratic congresswoman because he is unable to support “facts-challenged individuals” running in elections."

A quote from this article," DONALD TRUMP IS a murderous cult leader who incited the mob that attacked the U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2021, hoping that his supporters would kill his own vice president, Mike Pence, and as many members of Congress as possible so that he could become a dictator."
Misinformation much? You really think that Donald trump did that, even though I just proved that he didn't a comment earlier?

And for the final time, I ask you to take a fact from this source: https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/
And find a flaw in the facts.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
JC, you use Trump as a source on how great Trump is.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Sidewalker
It's the white house archives on the trump administration.
Again, I ask you to disprove anything in that article.
Can you believe this moron? The White House is a reliable source for how great the White House is.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
And for the final time, I ask you to take a fact from this source: https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/
And find a flaw in the facts.
There’s a flaw starting with the very first line- “Donald Trump had an unprecedented economic boom”. The man never cracked 3% GDP growth even with 8 trillion in deficit spending - which is part of GDP.  “Before the China Virus invaded our shores, we built the world’s most prosperous economy”

That is a blatant lie.

Signed the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act – the largest tax reform package in history.
That is a lie. And most of the tax cut went to corporations and the wealthy.

Claim: President Donald Trump has said that the recently passed Republican tax reform legislation is the "biggest tax cut in US history"

Verdict: It is not the biggest tax cut in US history, measured as either a percentage of US GDP or in absolute terms. It is however, the biggest corporate tax cut in US history.

Are you stupid?

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
There’s a flaw starting with the very first line- “Donald Trump had an unprecedented economic boom”. The man never cracked 3% GDP growth even with 8 trillion in deficit spending - which is part of GDP. 
Our third quarter growth was the fastest on recorded in data, going all the way back to 1947. Now how is that a flaw?

“Before the China Virus invaded our shores, we built the world’s most prosperous economy” That is a blatant lie.
How? He did have the world's best economy at that time before the corona virus hit the U.S.

That is a lie. And most of the tax cut went to corporations and the wealthy.
How can you say that it is a lie, then go on saying that it just went to the wealthy and corporations. You just denied it being true then confirmed it was true.
And then I should ask you, which corporations specifically.

Your article literally proves that he did. 
It is, however, the biggest corporate tax cut in US history.

Are you stupid?
No, I am not. I am just informed.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Our third quarter growth was the fastest on recorded in data, going all the way back to 1947. Now how is that a flaw?
Because strong growth for just a quarter doesn’t amount to strong growth for the year. If you win in Vegas for 3 months, then you lose the same amount in Vegas the next 3 months have you gained anything? That’s why economists look at more than 3 months.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
How? He did have the world's best economy at that time before the corona virus hit the U.S.
No, he didn’t. He also didn’t have the biggest show on television either, but he said he did. Trump is a liar.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
How can you say that it is a lie, then go on saying that it just went to the wealthy and corporations. You just denied it being true then confirmed it was true.
And then I should ask you, which corporations specifically.
Because words having meaning you idiot.

He passed a tax cut. It wasn’t the biggest in history. What he did pass however, mainly benefited corporations and the wealthy.

Here’s an article that tells you who it benefited the most but I doubt you have the ability to read such a long article.
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Because words having meaning you idiot. He passed a tax cut. It wasn’t the biggest in history. What he did pass however, mainly benefited corporations and the wealthy. Here’s an article that tells you who it benefited the most but I doubt you have the ability to read such a long article.
Well now your just getting heated, and you are name calling, which is not an argument. 

No, he didn’t. He also didn’t have the biggest show on television either, but he said he did. Trump is a liar.
Every president has lied. Do you really think that an example of him lying about having the biggest show on television proves that everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie? He might have not even known that it wasn't, and just didn't have his facts right.

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Also, what article? You may have forgotten to send it.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
This article tells you who got their taxes cut

And this article shows you who didn’t get anything but a few crumbs