Christians don't hate the LGBTQ+ community

Author: YouFound_Lxam

Total: 267
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
Hebrew and Aramaic had no word for homosexual.

And by the same token they had no word for  coma or unconscious or  resuscitation  . So Christians invented "resurrection".  I suppose it worked on the illiterate superstitious   thicko's back then and still does in your own case.
So desperate to try to get me to give a crap, sorry kid, I really don't care about your tantrum....go eat another bag of cheetos.
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
You win kiddie.

You have convinced me that the Bible is actually a guide to which groups of people we should oppress, marginalise and discriminate against.

Now be a good little Trumper and tell me what other groups of people God wants me to hate, I don't want to miss any.  
God hates sin.
Not people. 
OK, so let me get this straight, the Bible says that God made a group of people whose existence is a sin, so we should oppress, marginalize, and discriminate against them because of who they are, but God doesn't hate them, he just hates how he made them?

Please great scholar, explain it to me.
BrotherD.Thomas
Debates: 0
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

YouFound_Lxam, who wants to be more Bible Stupid than Miss Tradesecret,

YOUR COMICAL QUOTE TO SIDEWALKER, WHERE YOU ARE IN WHAT YOU ARE AGAINST!!!!:  "Maybe you should do more research on the Bible, so that you can actually argue this stuff......ok "kiddie"?"

But, you are quoted as saying:  "God hates sin. Not people." Therefore, how about YOU practicing what you preach in your quote above and actually READ your JUDEO-Christian Bible where it proffers the following where Jesus, as God, specifically DOES HATE PEOPLE irrelevant to hating sin, as explicably shown below: 

1. "The Lord tests the righteous, but his soul hates the wicked and the one who loves violence." (Psalm 11:5)

2. "The boastful shall not stand before your eyes; you hate all evildoers." (Psalm 5:5)

NEXT DUMBFOUNDED OF THE BIBLE LIKE "YOUFOUND_LXAM KIDDIE" THAT BIBLICALLY CHASTISES OTHERS, WHEN HE IS GUILTY OF THE SAME, WILL BE ... ?

YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Sidewalker
OK, so let me get this straight, the Bible says that God made a group of people whose existence is a sin, so we should oppress, marginalize, and discriminate against them because of who they are, but God doesn't hate them, he just hates how he made them?

You look at God like he is some type of hateful being when in reality, he's not. 

It's simple really:
God made people.
People sin.
God hates sin.
God loves people.
God doesn't hate people.
God doesn't love sin. 

Simple. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
I am a Christian, so I think I speak for most Christians (at least the real Christians) when I say that we don't hate the LGBTQ+ community.

What is a "real Christian"?

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Stephen
Someone who follows the teachings of the Bible and Loves the Lord. 
Not someone who constantly sins and thinks it's for the good of the Lord. 
Someone who isn't ignorant enough to not do research into the bible and its teachings and follows the churches blindly. 
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

You look at God like he is some type of hateful being when in reality, he's not. 
Nope, that is pure BS, you use God to justify your prejudice, if you would try reading the Bible you'd find that is just something you made up.
It's simple really:
God made people.
People sin.
God hates sin.
God loves people.
God doesn't hate people.
God doesn't love sin. 

Simple. 
It's simple really,you haven't read the Bible and so you have do idea what it actually says, you pretend it justifies your bigotry but that is just an excuse to stand in judgement and oppress others. You think by claiming to be a Christian you get to speak for God.

I know you think you are special, but you aren't. there are lots of prejudiced people out there.

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

YouFound_Lxam, that is wanting to be "Bible Dumber" than Miss Tradesecret,

YOUR QUOTE TO THE ABOVE QUESTION: "Someone who follows the teachings of the Bible and Loves the Lord. Not someone who constantly sins and thinks it's for the good of the Lord.  Someone who isn't ignorant enough to not do research into the bible and its teachings and follows the churches blindly." 

YES, since you are not ignorant in following ALL of Jesus as God's teachings, then you said a real Christian follows the teachings of the Bible and loves the Lord. Therefore, do you follow the said teachings of our Jesus shown below, and if not, WHY NOT?!

BEGIN:

1. JESUS AS GOD SAID: “When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she shall not go out as the male slaves do.” (Exodus 21:7)

2. JESUS AS GOD SAID: ”Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou BEATEST him with the rod, he shall not die. Thou shalt BEAT HIM with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell." (Proverbs.23:13-14)

3. JESUS AS GOD SAID: “And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition?  For God said, ‘Honor your father and mother’ and ‘Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death.  (Matthew 15: 3-4)

4. JESUS AS GOD SAID: “If anyone comes to me and does not hate his own father and mother and wife and children and brothers and sisters, yes, and even his own life, he cannot be my disciple." (Luke 14:26)

5. JESUS AS GOD SAID:  "Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me, and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me." (Matthew 10:37)

I am keeping tabs on your runaway status from my posts to you, and since you are blatantly a pseudo-christian, then I am assuming that this is the reason you have to run from my godly posts to you.

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE "YOUFOUND_LXAM" THAT HAS TO RUN AWAY FROM JESUS' TRUE TEACHINGS AND HIDE, WILL BE ... ?

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
You mean be nice and tolerant and inclusive as in this verse said to have been spoken by Jesus?

If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters—yes, even their own life—such a person cannot be my disciple. Luke 14:26
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

Have you seen the #2 Bible fool YouFound_Lxam in his embarrassing debates, where I thought he was bible stupid in his own threads, but in said debates, he goes outright bible ignorant to no end that Jesus and I had to address at his embarrassment AGAIN in the comment sections!

Lemming
Lemming
@NobodyInParticular
People often think it's bad to be schizophrenic, and not take one's antipsychotics,
Doesn't mean people hate individuals with schizophrenia.
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Sidewalker
Nope, that is pure BS, you use God to justify your prejudice, if you would try reading the Bible you'd find that is just something you made up.
So, tell me. Give me one example of God being hateful.
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Stephen
If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters—yes, even their own life—such a person cannot be my disciple. Luke 14:26
He is teaching to not hate. Not be "be inclusive". 

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

YouFound_Lxam, who is trying to be Bible Dumber than Miss Tradesecret,

YOUR QUOTE THAT I HAVE ALREADY ANSWERED, BIBLE FOOL!: "So, tell me. Give me one example of God being hateful."

Your answer is in my following post to you that you are still RUNNING AWAY from like a pseudo-christian!

YouFound_Lxam, too SCARED to even "try" to address your Bible ineptness in the "comment section" in the following debate link of yours? LOL!

YouFound_Lxam is the true definition of a bible stupid pseudo-christian, praise!

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
You mean be nice and tolerant and inclusive as in this verse said to have been spoken by Jesus?

He is teaching to not hate. Not be "be inclusive". 

Have you ever wondered why Christians invite ridicule and mockery?
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
So, tell me. Give me one example of God being hateful.
Nope, I'm not gonna read it for you, if you want to know what it says, you will have to read it yourself.

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Sidewalker
Nope, I'm not gonna read it for you, if you want to know what it says, you will have to read it yourself.
It's because you can't find any example. 
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

God's command to destroy the Canaanites by Israel constitutes one of the great ethical dilemmas of the Old Testament.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@FLRW
I don't think that people were so big on ethics back in the day.

A bit of inter-tribal destruction was par for the course.

Though people do like to apply ethics post-event. Which is more than a tad futile, but perhaps mentally rewarding.

So, whilst we're discussing fictional ethics and achieving mental rewards.

How ethical was the destruction of the Oliphaunts in the battle for Middle Earth.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@FLRW

FLRW,

YOUR QUOTE OF DISGUST OF JESUS BEING THE GOD OF THE OLD TESTAMENT: "God's command to destroy the Canaanites by Israel constitutes one of the great ethical dilemmas of the Old Testament."

Lest you forget this little gem that I have had to accept in being a TRUE Christian, where Jesus as God, will do the following concerning Babylon's inhabitants:

"Therefore I will make the heavens tremble, And the earth will be shaken from its place At the fury of the Lord of armies In the day of His burning anger. And it will be that, like a hunted gazelle, Or like sheep with no one to gather them, Each of them will turn to his own people, And each of them will flee to his own land.  Anyone who is found will be thrust through, And anyone who is captured will fall by the sword. Their little ones also will be dashed to pieces Before their eyes; Their houses will be plundered And their wives raped." (Isaiah 13:15-18)

FLRW, when Jesus as God wants innocent little children dashed to pieces before their parents eyes, do you know what that would sound like? I always thought it to be like a watermelon being smashed to the ground, ewwwwww!  Furthermore, it was bad enough that Jesus wants houses plundered, but why would Jesus in addition want wives RAPED in said houses?  

Remember, we Christians are told that Jesus is always forgiving (1 John:1:9) and ever loving to His followers as well (1 John 4:10), but He certainly wasn't these entities in the very descriptive horrific scenario above!  Oh, well. :(

Conservallectual
Debates: 27
Conservallectual
Of course we don't hate the lgbtq+ as people. We hate what they do - which is sin. God hates sin, God wants all of man to be with him and not sin. Why? Because following God is good for us. God has no need for us, but we need him. 
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Conservallectual
 God has no need for us, but we need him. 
Yes, God doesn't need us, but I find that statement to be very powerful in showing Gods love for us. 
God is the creator of the universe, and could have anything he wanted to, but instead he made us. 
He doesn't need us, but he loves us. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Conservallectual
 God has no need for us, but we need him. 

That comment deserves a thread of its own. I look forward to you setting out your reasons for your belief in a  new thread. But I very much doubt that you will.
Conservallectual
Debates: 27
Conservallectual
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Yes
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Given how hostile you are to socially Christian individuals, you might as well be classified as anti-christian by organizations you may or may not find "blasphemeous", whether you like it or not.

I don't like it for how hostile you are to people, but I am glad some would stop believing given you illustrating that you have to purposefully rationalize stuff forcefully when you know they could as well be contradictory.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Conservallectual
Nope.

No such thing as a FLOATY ABOUT BLOKE GOD. (Just an overriding principle of creation, and material development perhaps to a point of conclusion).

FLOATY ABOUT BLOKE GOD was made up by old mates of yours, not so very long ago.

In the same vein, your old mates also made up SIN. (In this context sin only really relates to heterosexual activity, Adam and Eve and all that shit)

LGBTQ as a collective concept, was only  made up fairly recently. To which you and your new mates apply your old mates concept of SIN.

Notwithstanding that people have been buggering about with one another's bits for millennia, pre-dating made up FLOATY ABOUT BLOKE GOD and your old mates preoccupation with human sexual behaviour by hundreds of thousands of years.

So, go sing a hymn and beg made up FLOATY ABOUT GOD BLOKES forgiveness for that wank you had last night. (Just a satirical parting shot, not personal insult intended).

Have a nice day.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Intelligence_06

Intelligence_06,

YOUR QUOTE IN THE WAY I ACT LIKE JESUS DID TO GET A POINT ACROSS TO INEPT PSEUDO-CHRISTIANS:  "Given how hostile you are to socially Christian individuals, you might as well be classified as anti-christian by organizations you may or may not find "blasphemeous", whether you like it or not."  I don't like it for how hostile you are to people, but I am glad some would stop believing given you illustrating that you have to purposefully rationalize stuff forcefully when you know they could as well be contradictory."

I am sooooooo sorry that you don't like the way I conduct things to the Bible stupid pseudo-christians that overrun this Religion Forum!  I act the in the same manner that Jesus did at Passover when He got pissed off at the ungodly in His Temple, and therefore, "hulked out," and even made a whip of chords to beat these ungodly of His creation, as shown in the revealing passage below:

"The Passover of the Jews was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem. In the temple he found those who were selling oxen and sheep and pigeons, and the money-changers sitting there. And making a whip of cords, he drove them all out of the temple, with the sheep and oxen. And he poured out the coins of the money-changers and overturned their tables. And he told those who sold the pigeons, “Take these things away; do not make my Father's house a house of trade.” His disciples remembered that it was written, “Zeal for your house will consume me.” (John 2:13-17). https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEHZ42N

Now, if you have a problem with me acting like Jesus did in the Temple as shown above, in blatantly getting a point across in a vigorous manner to inept pseudo-christians, then talk to your therapist to relieve your angst, got it?

NEXT MEMBER OF THIS RELIGION FORUM LIKE "INTELLIGENCE_06" THAT DOES NOT WANT ME TO ACT LIKE JESUS IN FORCIBLY SETTING IT STRAIGHT WITH DUMBFOUNDED PSEUDO-CHRISTIANS, WILL BE ... ?