Christians don't hate the LGBTQ+ community

Author: YouFound_Lxam

Total: 267
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
A lot of people also forget that heterosexual men are also forbidden to fuck men 
BrotherD.Thomas
Debates: 0
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

YouFound_Lxam, that is vying to be Bible dumber than Miss Tradesecret,

YOUR BIBLE IGNORANT QUOTE AGAIN!!!!: "Being homosexual in of itself is not a sin. There are many men who just feel more attracted to men than women. It only becomes a sin, once you act upon those urges."

Where does your outright Bible stupidity end for Christ's sake?!

Heads up Bible fool, being a homosexual is a SIN in the first place, in the same context as committing ADULTERY in looking at a woman with lustful intent:  ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart." (Matthew 5:27-28) ... GET IT BIBLE FOOL?

Then when the homosexual engages with another man in ungodly sex, then JESUS AS GOD states they should be murdered: "If a man also lie with mankind, As he lieth with a woman, Both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death,; their blood shall be upon them.” (Leviticus 20:13)

YouFound_Lxam, do you agree that homosexuals should be MURDERED when men engage men is sex acts like are ever loving and forgiving JESUS AS GOD promotes?  If not, then where do you get the authority to usurp Jesus' exact words AS GOD where He says gays should be MURDERED?  Take note of this passage before answering: “Every word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.“ (Proverbs 30:5)

We are awaiting your discussion upon this topic, BEGIN:
SkepticalOne
Debates: 9
SkepticalOne
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
I think in several places it condemns men from laying with men.
Arsenokoitai refers to 'man' and 'bed' and the context is generally accepted to be sexual and negative. I get how some who have hard feelings about homosexuality might equivocate here, but I think that might be going beyond what was intended. 'Arsenokoitai' can be referring to abusive sex acts men might commit with other men or boys and not necessarily homosexuality in general.

I don't claim to be an expert in languages, but I think it is fair to point out the biblically supported condemnation of homosexuality might not be biblical after all.
YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
Arsenokoitai refers to 'man' and 'bed' and the context is generally accepted to be sexual and negative. I get how some who have hard feelings about homosexuality might equivocate here, but I think that might be going beyond what was intended. 'Arsenokoitai' can be referring to abusive sex acts men might commit with other men or boys and not necessarily homosexuality in general.

I don't claim to be an expert in languages, but I think it is fair to point out the biblically supported condemnation of homosexuality might not be biblical after all.
Where does it say the word means abusive sex acts? It condems homosexuality. 
Arsenokoitai: "That word is an unusual word. It’s a new word; we don’t know of any other instances of the word until Paul coins the word in 1 Corinthians 6 and 1 Timothy 1. It’s a compound word: “arsen” means man and “koite” or “koitas” or “koitai”—depending on a verb or a noun—means bed. It’s men who bed with other men."

It means men who bed with other men. It never means abusive sex acts. 
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@SkepticalOne
Forgot to tag.
K_Michael
Debates: 38
K_Michael
-->
@SkepticalOne
@YouFound_Lxam
There is at least some evidence that the original scripture referred to the Greco-Roman practice of pederasty, not homosexuality in general, which probably wasn't practiced widely enough to be a huge concern for the Jews to be writing about.
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@SkepticalOne
That's basically a cope. In verses near by I believe it mentions incest and men in drag. I think if it merely meant abuse it would have likely also mentioned heterosexual couples and probably not made the differentiation. This is if memory serves correct 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
Life is short, so have fun, then roll over and go to sleep, until the next time.

It's about time those story books of yours were recycled and turned into toilet tissue.
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Backing up. 
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

YouFound_Lxam, that is vying to be Bible dumber than Miss Tradesecret,

You have RAN AWAY 4 TIMES from Jesus' true words shown below, AND, in your own thread! LOL!  Therefore, why do you make threads that you cannot address the posts directed to you within said topic, other than to run away from them and literally HIDE?!  Why are you a member of this community if you are too SCARED to at least "try" and follow up on my posts to you?  You fail to realize that Jesus is watching you (Hebrews 4:13) RUN from defending His faith. (Titus 1:9)!

1. You RUN AWAY from Jesus promoting that LGBTQ members should be murdered in this link below:

2.  You RUN AWAY from Jesus saying that women that are not virgins after marriage should be stoned to death in the link below:

3. You RUN AWAY from Jesus saying that the Christian is to murder anyone that is an unbeliever of Christianity in the link below:

4. You RUN AWAY from the fact that Homosexuality is a sin, whether acted upon or not, in the link below:

RUN YouFound_Lxam, run from Jesus' true words, hurry, run and hide:  https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEHNI5G

YouFound_Lxam, like I have said to the equally Bible fool Miss Tradesecret, and now to you, where you are an embarrassment to this Religion Forum AND CHRISTIANITY in being an outright pseudo-christian runaway from Jesus' inspired words!

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE "YOUFOUND_LXAM" THAT CREATES A THREAD, AND THEN IS TO SCARED TO ADDRESS POSTS TO HIM BY THE MEMBERS OF SAID TOPICS REGARDING SAID THREAD, WILL BE ...?

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
There are also more verses that condemn homosexuality in the bible as well, including:
Genesis 19:1-11
Leviticus 18:22
Leviticus 20:13
Judges 19:16-24
1 Kings 14:24
1 Kings 15:12
2 Kings 23:7
Romans 1:18-32
1 Corinthians 6:9-11
1 Timothy 1:8-10
Jude 7

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Being homosexual in of itself is not a sin. There are many men who just feel more attracted to men than women. It only becomes a sin, once you act upon those urges. 

Stop it!  The biblical facts are clear.  Playing semantics won't work. Your god hated homosexuality and homosexuals and ordered them put to death.
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Stephen
Stop it!  The biblical facts are clear.  Playing semantics won't work. Your god hated homosexuality and homosexuals and ordered them put to death.
God doesn't hate anything. He loves everyone, even the sinners. But he can't allow the sinners to enter his kingdom, because he is pure, and we are not.

And God doesn't send anyone to death, he saves them from death, because the minute we are born, we are full of sin and on the way to hell. He saves us from that fate, if we ask him into our hearts. 

Your just mad, that you can't frame God, for being the stereotypical thing that all non-believers think he is.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
God doesn't hate anything.
What about sin?

He loves everyone, even the sinners. But he can't allow the sinners to enter his kingdom, because he is pure, and we are not.

Did anyone pray for Judas? Did god forgive Judas.  Did anyone pray for Satan?  Has god forgiven Satan?

And God doesn't send anyone to death, he saves them from death, because the minute we are born, we are full of sin and on the way to hell. He saves us from that fate, if we ask him into our hearts. 
"But woe to that man who betrays the Son of Man! It would be better for him if he had not been born. ”Matthew 26:24 <<< I see

Your just mad, that you can't frame God, for being the stereotypical thing that all non-believers think he is.

No. I have nothing to be "mad" about.

But you are attempting to rewrite scripture and are contradicting that which is actually written .  

You have to get over the fact that if you are going to persist that "god" created everything in the whole universe then he created homosexuals and then called it an "abomination" then he ordered capital punishment  for those who participate in homosexual act.

Strange that there is nothing in the commandments or the whole of the bible that condemns paedophilia. I wonder, is this why it is rife in most religious cults? 

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Stephen
What about sin?
Sin is not a person. Let me clarify. God does not hate any person specifically. 

Did anyone pray for Judas? Did God forgive Judas.  Did anyone pray for Satan?  Has God forgiven Satan?
Yes. Jesus did pray for all of his disciples. The bible didn't say specifically say Jesus forgave Judas, but Judas was a disciple so if Jesus prayed for all of his disciples, that includes Judas. 

Both Judas and Peter denied God before his crucifixion. Peter regrets his actions and repents to Jesus. Judas regrets his actions and kills himself. This is the distinction between why God forgave Peter and not Judas.

Now the Saten, part of the argument is debatable. Satan is not a name. It's a title. 

"But woe to that man who betrays the Son of Man! It would be better for him if he had not been born. ”Matthew 26:24 <<< I see
He isn't sending anyone to death here. He is stating a fact. What does this verse have to do with my argument?

No. I have nothing to be "mad" about.

But you are attempting to rewrite scripture and are contradicting that which is actually written .  
I am not rewriting scripture. I am actually siting the scripture. The people who are trying to rewrite the scripter are saying the bible promotes homosexuality, which is a false statement.

You have to get over the fact that if you are going to persist that "god" created everything in the whole universe then he created homosexuals and then called it an "abomination" then he ordered capital punishment  for those who participate in homosexual act.

Strange that there is nothing in the commandments or the whole of the bible that condemns paedophilia. I wonder, is this why it is rife in most religious cults? 
Let me ask you this. Does God consider temptation a sin? Is being tempted by something sinful. No, it's not.

Jesus was tempted by Saten in the desert. But he was sinless. So being tempted by something does not make it a sin. It is giving into the temptation which makes it a sin. 

Having homosexual desires is not a sin. But giving into those desires is what makes it a sin. 
Bones
Debates: 30
Bones
The bible carries 0 objective value and is merely a tool for humans to render their subjective values "objective" through the metaphysical.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@YouFound_Lxam

Stephen, MISS TRADESECRET

YOUR QOUTE TO THE #2 ?BIBLE STUPID PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN "YOUFOUND_LXAM:" "Stop it!  The biblical facts are clear.  Playing semantics won't work. Your god hated homosexuality and homosexuals and ordered them put to death."

YouFound_Lxam's bible stupidity has absolutely NO BOUNDS!  He mistakenly creates threads on Biblical topics, the membership easily corrects Him on said topics, and this fool still spews forth more Bible stupidity like a badge of honor when doing so!

I have Youfound_Lxam running away from MANY of my posts to him showing Jesus' other side, but just like the #1 Bible fool, Miss Tradesecret, now Youfound_Lxam is RUNNING and HIDING from them in embarrassment in front of the membership because he can't defend the faith like Jesus wants him to do (Titus 1:9)!

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Having homosexual desires is not a sin.

To covet  these abominations is a sin.

But giving into those desires is what makes it a sin. 

And what is the punishment for homosexuals that commit homosexual acts?
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

YouFound_Lxam,

JESUS AND I WILL NOW CORRECT YOUR BIBLE STUPIDITY IN YOUR LAUGHABLE POST #45, OMG, WHAT A BIBLE FOOL YOU ARE!

Your #1 Bible stupid quote: "Sin is not a person. Let me clarify. God does not hate any person specifically. "

WRONG BIBLE FOOL, where specifically YOU are guilty of being a false witness who breathes out LIES because of your Bible stupidity that Jesus hates!  "There are six things that the Lord HATES, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers." (Proverbs 6:16-19)

Your #2 Bible stupid quote: "Let me ask you this. Does God consider temptation a sin? Is being tempted by something sinful. No, it's not."

Heads up Bible fool, being a homosexual man is a SIN in being TEMPTED to have ungodly sex with another manin the first place of which I had to "school you" upon before!  This in the same context as committing ADULTERY in looking at a woman with TEMPTATION of lustful intent:  ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart." (Matthew 5:27-28)     Get it Bible fool?         

Your #3 Bible stupid quote:  "This is the distinction between why God forgave Peter and not Judas."

Jesus as our serial killer God FORGIVES EVERYONE, therefore that included Judas you ignorant Bible fool!  “My little children, I am writing these things to you so that you may not sin. But if anyone does sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous. He is the propitiation for our sins,  and not for ours only but also for the sins of the whole world.”(1 John 2: 1-2)

Your #4 Bible stupid quote:  "Jesus was tempted by Saten in the desert. But he was sinless."

First thing, learn how to spell, it is SatAn, get it? Then you try and REWRITE the Bible again by saying Jesus was sinless, NOT!  "Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity, and in sin did my mother conceive me." (Psalm 51:5). ALL of Jesus' creation have sinned (Romans 3:23) including Jesus because when Jesus celestially impregnated His own mother through celestial incest, Jesus was born into sin as Psalm 51:5 so states, get it Bible dumbass? 

Your #5 Bible stupid quote: "Having homosexual desires is not a sin. But giving into those desires is what makes it a sin. "

WRONG! I already "schooled you" upon this topic in my post #32, that you didn't learn from, therefore making yourself the continued Bible fool upon this forum!
Do the simple math, when homosexuals are together, they have desires, and then they commit the ungodly act of SINNING by having homosexual intercourse, where even ONCE in them doing so, Jesus as God states with specificity that they shall be MURDERED, that you continue to run away from like a little wussy boy pseudo-christian where you cannot discuss this biblical axiom!  LOL!  

If a man also lie with mankind, As he lieth with a woman, Both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death,; their blood shall be upon them.” (Leviticus 20:13)

YOUFOUND_LXAM, YOU DIDN'T REALIZE THAT YOU WERE SO BIBLE STUPID UNTIL YOU CAME INTO THIS DEBATEART RELIGION FORUM, DID YOU? LOL!!!

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Stephen
It's human nature to have sinful desires. But it's only temptation. Giving into the temptation is the sin.

The same punishment for any other sin.... because its sin.

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

YouFound_Lxam, is vying to be Bible dumber than Miss Tradesecret,

YOUR BIBLE IGNORANT QUOTE TO STEPHEN ABOVE: "It's human nature to have sinful desires. But it's only temptation. Giving into the temptation is the sin."

We all know that Satan has given you a "reading comprehension problem" where you cannot decipher Biblical truths, other than to run away from them in embarrassment, enough said!

Therefore, read biblically about TEMPTATION: In being a homosexual man is a SIN in being TEMPTED to have ungodly sex with another man in the first place of which I had to "school you" upon before!  This is in the same context as committing ADULTERY in looking at a woman with TEMPTATION of lustful intent:  ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart." (Matthew 5:27-28)     Get it Bible fool?  Obviously not, therefore you remain the #2 Bible fool upon this Religion Forum! LOL!

YOUR BIBLE IGNORANT QUOTE TO STEPHEN ABOVE:  "The same punishment for any other sin.... because its sin."

WRONG AGAIN!  Stephen was talking about HOMOSEXUALS, and what "their punishment for sin will be" which is they shall be MURDERED and their blood LITERALLY shall be upon them,  get it Bible fool? Huh?  

"If a man also lie with mankind, As he lieth with a woman, Both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death,; their blood shall be upon them.” (Leviticus 20:13)

YouFound_Lxam, you know what your problem is?  It is you are so BIBLE STUPID that you don't know you're so BIBLE STUPID, because of the simple FACT, that you are so BIBLE STUPID to begin with!  ROFLOL!

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE "YOUFOUND_LXAM" THAT TRIES TO REWRITE THE BIBLE WITH HIS INEPT BIBLE IGNORANCE, WILL BE ...?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@YouFound_Lxam

Stephen, TRADESECRET, 

Look at the recent Bible dumbfounded posts that the inept Bible fool YouFound _Lxam has made at his embarrassment in his own thread, whereas can they ever stop in his lifetime?!

YouFound_Lxam should take note on how Miss Tradesecret gets out of predicaments of being Bible stupid like he is, and that is to take a needed "timeout vacation" to go into hiding again to lick her wounds of being Bible Slapped Silly®️ Where she takes enough time in coming back in the hopes that we forgot about her posts that were so ungodly, stupid, and laughable, which we do not, but in making her the continued #1 Bible fool of this prestigious religion forum!  

I think that Miss Tradesecret still has her ever growing "Bible Stupid Club" where YouFound_Lxam would be a star member!

In prayer with Jesus last night, He said that because Miss Tradesecret and her equally Bible inept fool YouFound_Lxam is taking so much of my time in correcting their Bible ignorance, that He said He will move me further up the line upon Judgment Day, praise Jesus!

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Having homosexual desires is not a sin.

It's human nature to have sinful desires. But it's only temptation. Giving into the temptation is the sin.

You just cannot admit it or tell the truth  when caught cold can you?     It might well be human nature but to covet is  a sin. Stop trying to play down the seriousness of the  coveted "sin" in gods eyes. And being homosexual is a sin.

The same punishment for any other sin.... because its sin.

Which is what?

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Therefore, read biblically about TEMPTATION: In being a homosexual man is a SIN in being TEMPTED to have ungodly sex with another man in the first place of which I had to "school you" upon before!

This is in the same context as committing ADULTERY in looking at a woman with TEMPTATION of lustful intent:  ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent>>>>>>>>>>> has already committed adultery with her in his heart."<<<<<<<<<<<< (Matthew 5:27-28)  

Get it Bible fool?  Obviously not, therefore you remain the #2 Bible fool upon this Religion Forum! LOL!

Exactly Brother D. 

YouFound_Lxam wanted someone to engage him in a civil conversation/discussion. But then simply resorts to telling lies and making up excuses  just like Tradesecret always does when he has painted himself into a corner.

I suppose we can expect YouFound_Lxam to start redefining words for us anytime soon which is also another trait of the Reverend Tradsecret.
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Stephen
You just cannot admit it or tell the truth  when caught cold can you?     It might well be human nature but to covet is  a sin. Stop trying to play down the seriousness of the  coveted "sin" in gods eyes.
To covet, is wanting, or desiring something else that someone else possesses. I'm not saying you can't want other things that other people have, but to want what they have specifically, is coveting and is a sin. 

Like let's say your neighbor got a new car, and you want that same car. It is not a sin to say," Wow that's a nice car. I've always wanted to buy that same car for myself." 
It is a sin to say," I want that specific car that they have. Why do they get it and not me?" It is coveting someone else's specific belongings with jealous intent.

It doesn't say covet by itself; it says covet your neighbors' specific belongings.

And being homosexual is a sin.
We have already conceded, that it is not. It is the giving into temptation, that is the sin. 

Which is what?
Damnation in hell, unless you truly ask the Lord to forgive you of your sins and ask him into your heart.

Exactly Brother D. 

YouFound_Lxam wanted someone to engage him in a civil conversation/discussion. But then simply resorts to telling lies and making up excuses  just like Tradesecret always does when he has painted himself into a corner.

I suppose we can expect YouFound_Lxam to start redefining words for us anytime soon which is also another trait of the Reverend Tradsecret.
Brother D. is a troll, and that is why I have decided to stop replying to him. 
I will not debate against someone who has repeatedly insulted my person, brings no evidence to the table whatsoever, and even after all of that concludes that he is right, and everyone else is wrong. 

That is kind of immature thing for a 56-year-old man to be doing.
Lemming
Debates: 6
Lemming
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Certainly it doesn't sound good,
If one values others,
To encourage in oneself or society, the desire of one's neighbors property,
Encourages theft, murder, action against.
Probably better for oneself and society as well,

A better conscience, if not a thief or a murderer, perhaps,
A better habit, not to commit crime, given how many people get caught in life.

And better that other's not be encouraged either, to steal or murder oneself, for one's own possessions.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
@YouFound_Lxam
You just cannot admit it or tell the truth  when caught cold can you?     It might well be human nature but to covet is  a sin. Stop trying to play down the seriousness of the  coveted "sin" in gods eyes.
To covet, is wanting, or desiring something else that someone else possesses. I'm not saying you can't want other things that other people have, but to want what they have specifically, is coveting and is a sin. 

Yes and we are talking a Homo SEXUAL DESIRE  which is an abomination in the eyes of  god. Stop trying to play  down the seriousness of this offence in the eyes of god.

This particular offence  is singled out by god to be an absolute abhorrence, and you are trying to play it down as just another sin among all other sins.  And this is devious of you. Or you simply do not understand what you are reading when reading the bible.

It doesn't say covet by itself; it says covet your neighbors' specific belongings.

Stop it!  To covet is a sin.  Because to covet can lead to worse things such as murder or in the case of the homosexual it can lead to sexual deviancy in the eyes of god for which the homosexual should be "put to death". 
The verse posted by the Brother proves this fact. HERE>>

Brother D. Thomas wrote: This is in the same context as committing ADULTERY in looking at a woman with TEMPTATION of lustful intent:  ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent>>>>>>>>>>> has already committed adultery with her in his heart."<<<<<<<<<<<< (Matthew 5:27-28)  
Just thinking about it is a sin. It is thought sin/crime.

And being homosexual is a sin.
We have already conceded, that it is not.
I have not conceded anything . But you keep telling me it is not a sin where-as your god says it is an abomination. 

Which is what?
Damnation in hell, unless you truly ask the Lord to forgive you of your sins and ask him into your heart.

This is where you are being intentionally evasive and deceptive. Your god specifically says that homosexuals should be put to death. Your god nor the bible does not say homosexuals will suffer in hell or anywhere else for that matter;  But should be put to death in the here and now moment. 

Just admit it . This is what the bible states. And stop trying to play down the sin homosexuality as nothing more serious than a "desire" to own your neighbours wheelbarrow.

Exactly Brother D. 

Brother D. is a troll, and that is why I have decided to stop replying to him. 

The Brother takes his scriptures serious- far too serious imo.  I have had my own run-ins with the Brother D over the years. But I can guarantee you this;
the Brother  won't deny what is written in the bible.
He won't attempt to re-write scripture.
He won't attempt to re define words and their meanings to  win an argument, and the Brother does not try to defend the indefensible with blatant lies, denials and contradictions. Nor will he play semantics, nearly  all have which you have displayed from the day you started posting on the religion forum.

And you are becoming more like the Reverend Tradesecret with each and every new post you you make. 

I will not debate against someone who has repeatedly insulted my person,

Grow up. You are acting like you are a victim of some serious physical assault. You have been called "stupid" and "bible inept".  

The Brother along with others here are simply calling out  your own bold claims, and you are failing miserably to support your bold claims. 

Look  at your FIRST example on the religion forum:

Have you proved God exists? No you haven't, and you admitted that you couldn't within just a few posts!!!.  You are all over the place man. 

Like I said above, "Christians"  maybe don't hate homosexuals, but your god -  the god of the Christian bible most certainly does and insists that they be put to death there and then.

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Stephen
 Yes and we are talking a Homo SEXUAL DESIRE  which is an abomination in the eyes of  god. Stop trying to play  down the seriousness of this offence in the eyes of god.
Desire: "a strong feeling of wanting to have something or wishing for something to happen."

Having Homosexual attraction is not a sin. Being tempted by homosexual attraction is not a sin. And (not in all cases) homosexual desire is a sin. 

Matthew 4:1-11:
"Then Jesus was led by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted[a] by the devil. 2 After fasting forty days and forty nights, he was hungry. 3 The tempter came to him and said, “If you are the Son of God, tell these stones to become bread.”
4 Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.’[b]”
5 Then the devil took him to the holy city and had him stand on the highest point of the temple. 6 “If you are the Son of God,” he said, “throw yourself down. For it is written:
“‘He will command his angels concerning you,
    and they will lift you up in their hands,
    so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.’[c]”
7 Jesus answered him, “It is also written: ‘Do not put the Lord your God to the test.’[d]”
8 Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. 9 “All this I will give you,” he said, “if you will bow down and worship me.”
10 Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God and serve him only.’[e]”
11 Then the devil left him, and angels came and attended him."

After 40 days of fasting, Jesus desired food, because he was human. He was tempted by Saten with bread/food. But he did not give into the temptation/desire, therefore he did not sin. 

Some desires are not sinful. But some are. 

This particular offence  is singled out by god to be an absolute abhorrence, and you are trying to play it down as just another sin among all other sins.  And this is devious of you. Or you simply do not understand what you are reading when reading the bible.
I definitely understand what I am reading. 

Stop it!  To covet is a sin.  Because to covet can lead to worse things such as murder or in the case of the homosexual it can lead to sexual deviancy in the eyes of god for which the homosexual should be "put to death". 
The verse posted by the Brother proves this fact. HERE>>

Brother D. Thomas wrote: This is in the same context as committing ADULTERY in looking at a woman with TEMPTATION of lustful intent:  ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent>>>>>>>>>>> has already committed adultery with her in his heart."<<<<<<<<<<<< (Matthew 5:27-28)  
Just thinking about it is a sin. It is thought sin/crime.

Biblical definition of covet: "The Hebrew word translated "covet" is chamad (חמד) which is commonly translated into English as "covet", "lust", and "strong desire." The Hebrew Bible contains a number of warnings and examples of negative consequences for lusting or coveting."

Not just wanting, but wanting something with sinful intent, is a sin. 

I will agree that lustful homosexual desire is in fact a sin, but homosexual desire in of itself is not. 

This is where you are being intentionally evasive and deceptive. Your god specifically says that homosexuals should be put to death. Your god nor the bible does not say homosexuals will suffer in hell or anywhere else for that matter; But should be put to death in the here and now moment. 
The only example of being put to death because of homosexuality is in Leviticus, which takes place in the Old Testament, and is the old law, before Jesus came to sacrifice himself for our sins. 

Romans 1:26-32
"Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.
28 Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done. 29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, 30 slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; 31 they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy. 32 Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.
"

They deserve death but will not be put to it. They will be judged when they die. 

The Brother takes his scriptures serious- far too serious imo.  I have had my own run-ins with the Brother D over the years. But I can guarantee you this;
the Brother  won't deny what is written in the bible.
He won't attempt to re-write scripture.
He won't attempt to re define words and their meanings to  win an argument, and the Brother does not try to defend the indefensible with blatant lies, denials and contradictions. Nor will he play semantics, nearly  all have which you have displayed from the day you started posting on the religion forum.
Brother D. takes everything in the Bible literally, even though half the things in the Bible are metaphorical.

Like I said above, "Christians"  maybe don't hate homosexuals, but your god -  the god of the Christian bible most certainly does and insists that they be put to death there and then.
 Maybe make a forum that says God hates homosexuals (I would love to argue against), but you help to affirm my point of not all Christians hate the LGBTQ+ community. 
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

YouFound_Lxam, that wants to be more Bible dumber than Miss Tradesecret,

Addressing your runaway to Jesus' direct words in your laughable post #55:

YOUR LITTLE BOY PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN RUNAWAY QUOTE FROM JESUS’ TRUE INSPIRED WORDS!!!: “Brother D. is a troll, and that is why I have decided to stop replying to him.” 

Definition of a Troll:   A troll is Internet slang for a person who intentionally tries to instigate conflict, hostility, or arguments in an online social community.”

Guess what YouFound_Lxam, YOU ARE THE TROLL because you intentionally instigate conflict by being so Bible stupid, whereas the membership have to address your direct Bible stupidity, and when you deny it, then we have to show this fact with fervor to try and get through to you in just how inept of the true scriptures as presented you are, understood Bible stupid TROLL?! 

Besides, in truth, you have to stop replying to me because I have shown this prestigious Religion Forum in just how inept of the Bible you truly are! Miss Tradesecret had to do the same "child-like runaway tactic" in not replying to me either as I easily exposed her being Bible dumbfounded as well!

Heads up, as long as I am here upon this esteemed Religion Forum, I am told by Jesus’ inspired words shown in the passage below, that I am to combat you because of your bewilderment of the Bible as you speak LIES about Jesus’ true words within the scriptures!   Understood Bible stupid TROLL?

“He must hold firm to the trustworthy word as taught, so that he may be able to give instruction in sound doctrine and also to rebuke those who contradict it.” (Titus 1:9)

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN THAT IS AS DUMBFOUNDED OF THE BIBLE AS “YOUFOUND_LXAM” IS AND THAT GIVES THIS RELIGION FORUM, AND CHRISTIANITY A BAD NAME, WILL BE …?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

YouFound_Lxam, that wants to be more Bible dumber than Miss Tradesecret,

Addressing your runaway to Jesus' direct words in your laughable post #55:

YOUR EXCUSE QUOTE TO RUN FROM ME BECAUSE I EASILY SHOW YOU TO BE A BIBLE IDIOT!:  “I will not debate against someone who has repeatedly insulted my person, brings no evidence to the table whatsoever, and even after all of that concludes that he is right, and everyone else is wrong.” 

First thing, you need to be continually insulted because you wear your badge of Bible Stupidity with honor, that goes directly against Jesus in the Bible as explicitly shown in the passage below:  

"Every word of God proves true; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him. Do not add to his words, lest he rebuke you and you be found a liar." (Proverbs 30:5-6)

Secondly, I have brought forth more TRUE BIBLE EVIDENCE to your topics than you can handle in both of your pathetic threads, other than for you to RUN AWAY from them and HIDE just like Miss Tradesecret has to do as well!  LOL!

Do you want me to add up ALL of the on topic posts to you that you have run away from as you pee in your pants because you could not address them because you were too SCARED and Bible inept to do so?  Yes?  

Thirdly, of course I am right in bringing forth said Biblical evidence because they are the exact inspired words of none other than Jesus the Christ, get it you Bible dolt?!  Whereas you want to take a Satanic position and use your ungodly subjective opinions to perceive that you are right, where you are NOT!!!!

YouFound_Lxam, from this point forward, Jesus and I will expose every bit of your Satanic Bible rewriting and stupidity, where I don’t need you to respond, which makes it easier for me to prove in just how inept of the Bible you truly are! Thank you!

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE “YOUFOUND_LXAM” THAT HAS TO USE LITTLE BOY EXCUSES TO RUN AWAY FROM JESUS’ TRUE WORDS WITHIN THE SCRIPTURES, WILL BE …?