Author: YouFound_Lxam

Total: 267
BrotherD.Thomas
Debates: 0
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

YouFound_Lxam,

HERE IS ONE OF YOUR MOST BIBLE IGNORANT QUOTES YOU HAVE EVER MADE IN YOUR POST #58, BAR NONE, LOL!:  “The only example of being put to death because of homosexuality is in Leviticus, which takes place in the Old Testament, and is the old law, before Jesus came to sacrifice himself for our sins.” 

WRONG AGAIN BIBLE STUPID TROLL!  We can only wonder in how Jesus in heaven is shaking his head in total disgust in how Bible dumbfounded you are in making such a Satanic quote as shown above! BLASPHEME!

The passage in question that you are having a hard time dealing with is where JESUS SPECIFICALLY STATES AS GOD: "If a man also lie with mankind, As he lieth with a woman, Both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death,; their blood shall be upon them.” (Leviticus 20:13). This passage unfortunately is to be followed even today where gays are to be murdered in their time of existence on earth because "their blood shall be upon them notion" cannot happen in heaven, understood Bible stupid TROLL?

JESUS STATED: "Assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled" (Matthew 5:18).

YouFound_Lxam, therefore, at the time of Jesus, He likened the continuance of ALL of the Old Testament laws, that He wrote in the first place as being God, in that all 613 of them are to be followed relative to the permanence of heaven and earth existing as shown in the passage above!

Has heaven and earth passed away yet, NO THEY HAVE NOT!  The "fulfilled" part of Matthew 5:18, and the permanence of heaven and earth passing away so we don't have to follow Levitics 20:19 anymore, is described in this passage when the earth does pass away: “But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything done in it will be laid bare” (2 Peter 3:10)

Has 2 Peter 3:10 as described above happened yet? NO IT HAS NOT, therefore Leviticus 20:13 is still in effect,  GET IT BIBLE STUPID TROLL?

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN BIBLE STUPID TROLL LIKE “YOUFOUND_LXAM” THAT GOES AGAINST JESUS’ TRUE WORDS IN COMMITTING THE UNPARDONABLE SIN, WILL BE …?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Barney
@whiteflame

Stephen,

Are the astute moderators of this well known Religion Forum flippantly playing tricks upon the membership, where they allow YouFound_Lxam to remain upon this forum where we have to correct him upon his outright bible stupidity all the time?  At what point is enough, enough?

Subjectively, when a pseudo-christian like the Bible inept YouFound_Lxam as been shown to be biblically WRONG 3 TIMES, as in striking out, they should get at least a 30 day ban!  If said Bible stupid member returns to this prestigious Religion Forum subsequently, and they are shown to strike out again with 3 biblically wrong postings, then to save face to the pseudo-christian in question, AND, to keep this Religion Forum in high esteem, they should be banned forever, praise Jesus in getting rid of His pseudo-christians!

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
This particular offence  is singled out by god to be an absolute abhorrence, and you are trying to play it down as just another sin among all other sins.  And this is devious of you. Or you simply do not understand what you are reading when reading the bible.
I definitely understand what I am reading.

Then you are deceitfully attempting to play it down as a sin among other sins when it clearly isn't.

Stop it!  To covet is a sin.  Because to covet can lead to worse things such as murder or in the case of the homosexual it can lead to sexual deviancy in the eyes of god for which the homosexual should be "put to death". 
The verse posted by the Brother proves this fact. HERE>>

Brother D. Thomas wrote: This is in the same context as committing ADULTERY in looking at a woman with TEMPTATION of lustful intent:  ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent>>>>>>>>>>> has already committed adultery with her in his heart."<<<<<<<<<<<< (Matthew 5:27-28)  
Just thinking about it is a sin. It is thought sin/crime.

Biblical definition of covet: "The Hebrew word translated "covet" is chamad (חמד) which is commonly translated into English as "covet", "lust", and "strong desire." The Hebrew Bible contains a number of warnings and examples of negative consequences for lusting or coveting."
Which the BIBLE clearly states is a sin.

Not just wanting, but wanting something with sinful intent, is a sin.
The bible mentions nothing of there having to be "intent" does it?  This is  typical Tradesecret deceitfulness., and it doesn't ever work for him and won't work for you either.

The only example of being put to death because of homosexuality is in Leviticus, which takes place in the Old Testament, and is the old law, before Jesus came to sacrifice himself for our sins. 

And the same law that Jesus says he hadn't come to abolish but " FULLFILL!". 

The Brother takes his scriptures serious- far too serious imo.  I have had my own run-ins with the Brother D over the years. But I can guarantee you this;
the Brother  won't deny what is written in the bible.
He won't attempt to re-write scripture.
He won't attempt to re define words and their meanings to  win an argument, and the Brother does not try to defend the indefensible with blatant lies, denials and contradictions. Nor will he play semantics, nearly  all have which you have displayed from the day you started posting on the religion forum.
Brother D. takes everything in the Bible literally,

So?

even though half the things in the Bible are metaphorical.
How do you know?

I am a Christian, so I think I speak for most Christians (at least the real Christians) when I say that we don't hate the LGBTQ+ community. We just disagree with them.

Why do you disagree with them?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

YouFound_Lxam, that is trying so hard to be Bible dumber than Miss Tradesecret,

YOUR REVEALING QUOTE WHERE YOU REMOVED ONE FOOT TO INSERT THE OTHER AGAIN!:  "Maybe make a forum that says God hates homosexuals (I would love to argue against), but you help to affirm my point of not all Christians hate the LGBTQ+ community."

No forum is needed, but a thread, Get it?  Duh. 

1. YouFound_Lxam, therefore, I will continue to make you the Bible fool in your thread where you RUN AWAY from Jesus' true words relating to homosexuals, whereas Jesus as God, not only HATES homosexuals, but He wants them to be unfortunately murdered while upon earth by His followers: "If a man also lie with mankind, As he lieth with a woman, Both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death, their blood shall be upon them.” (Leviticus 20:13)

2.  Jesus HATES homosexuals  in His inspired words herewith: "I hate the assembly of evildoers, and I will not sit with the wicked." (Psalm 26:5). 

3.  Jesus says to murder anyone with sexual immorality, like the homosexuals engage in with their ungodly sex acts: "Put to death therefore what is earthly in you: sexual immorality, impurity, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry." (Colossians 3:5)

4.  So God let them go ahead and do whatever shameful things their hearts desired.  As a result, they did vile and degrading things with each other’s bodies.  Instead of believing what they knew was the truth about God, they deliberately chose to believe lies.  So they worshiped the things God made but not the Creator himself, who is to be praised forever.  Amen.  That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires …… They are fully aware of God's death penalty for those who do these things,  yet they go right ahead and do them anyway.  And, worse yet, they encourage others to do them, too.  (Romans 1:24-26, 32)

Jesus as God's death penalty in relation to Romans 1:24-26, 32 above, is the Leviticus 20:13 passage shown at #1 above, understood?

Since EVERY word of Jesus as God is flawless, therefore that includes the Old Testament laws as well, especially Leviticus 20:13: “EVERY word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.“ (Proverbs 30:5)

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE "YOUFOUND_LXAM" THAT TRIES TO SATANICALLY REWRITE THE BIBLE IN GOING DIRECTLY AGAINST GALATIONS 1:6, WILL BE ...?

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
The passage in question that you are having a hard time dealing with is where JESUS SPECIFICALLY STATES AS GOD: "If a man also lie with mankind, As he lieth with a woman, Both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death,; their blood shall be upon them.” (Leviticus 20:13). This passage unfortunately is to be followed even today where gays are to be murdered in their time of existence on earth because "their blood shall be upon them notion" cannot happen in heaven, understood Bible stupid TROLL?
It's not difficult is it Brother D.

Yet, YouFound_Lxam says - when reading the bibleI definitely understand what I am reading. While conveniently forgetting this>>John 14:15 and many other verses saying the same. 

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

YouFound_Lxam, who is trying so hard to be more Bible dumber than Miss Tradesecret,

YOUR QUOTE IN WISHING YOU HAD MY BIBLICAL KNOWLEDGE OVER YOUR PRE-SCHOOL KNOWLEDGE OF SAME: "Brother D. takes everything in the Bible literally, even though half the things in the Bible are metaphorical."

OMG, you mean that when I read the JUDEO-Christian Bible LITERALLY, whereas you promote that ONE HALF of the written word is metaphorical within the scriptures? ROFLOL!!!  I'll let your bible stupidity have a rest in YOU saying that ONE HALF of the Bible is metaphorical, okay? You can thank me later.

I'll show you one metaphorical instance that you will RUN AWAY from in front of the membership once again, to wit: JESUS SAID: I tell you that everyone who has will be given more; but the one who does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him. And these enemies of mine who were unwilling for me to rule over them, bring them here and slay them in front of me.  After Jesus had said this, He went on ahead, going up to Jerusalem.….” ( Luke 19:26-28)
1. The passage above is attributed to Jesus!
2. The passage above is stated by Jesus!
3. The passage above is therefore showing Jesus as an accomplice to being a serial killer where He wants His disciples to murder said people!
4. The passage above does NOT show Jesus as ever loving and forgiving as we are taught, period!
5. It is a metaphorical parable regarding Jesus’ comical and brutal bloody Second Coming in murdering all that do not want Him to rule over them, as shown in the book of Revelation that YOU being Bible stupid no nothing about! 

YouFound_Lxam, now put on your running shoes AGAIN, and run fast away from this Biblical FACT that our Jesus is a brutal serial killer! RUN, hurry, run and HIDE like Miss Tradesecret does, shooooosh, go!  LOL!

NEXT BIBLE FOOL PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE "YOUFOUND_LXAM" THAT RUNS AWAY FROM JESUS' TRUE MODUS OPERANDI IN BEING A BRUTAL SERIAL KILLER, WILL BE ... ?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@YouFound_Lxam

Stephen,

Seriously, YouFound_Lxam doesn't have the sense to be totally embarrassed about his OUTRIGHT BIBLE IGNORANCE AND STUPIDITY! Where at least Miss Tradesecret when Bible Slapped Silly®️ took some time off and went into hiding for a while, like she is probably doing at this time!  

The pseudo-christian crowd like the dumbfounded of the Bible YouFound_Lxam cannot accept that a TRUE Christian like myself, worships a serial killer brutal God concept called Jesus, period!  

When Jesus is considered the only one god (1 Timothy 2:5), then He is totally responsible for the brutal murders He did in the Old and New Testaments!  2+2=4, oil and water don't mix, and YouFound_Lxam is trying to take over Miss Tradesecret's coveted position of being the #1 Bible fool here at DEBATEART Religion Forum!!!

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
So true Brother D.👍
YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Stephen
Like I said above, "Christians"  maybe don't hate homosexuals, but your god -  the god of the Christian bible most certainly does and insists that they be put to death there and then.
I rest my case. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Like I said above, "Christians"  maybe don't hate homosexuals, but your god -  the god of the Christian bible most certainly does and insists that they be put to death there and then.
I rest my case. 

That was never the /MY argument. I didn't and haven't disputed that point at all.  And neither has anyone else on this thread.

I only reminded you and as early as post #7 that your god certainly does  "hate homosexuals".

You  could have "rested rest your case" way back then instead of arguing simply for arguments sake.

Like I said above, "Christians"  maybe don't hate homosexuals, but your god -  the god of the Christian bible most certainly does and insists that they be put to death there and then.#57

I am a Christian, so I think I speak for most Christians (at least the real Christians) when I say that we don't hate the LGBTQ+ community. We just disagree with them.#1

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@YouFound_Lxam

YouFound_Lxam, that wants to be Bible dumber than Miss Tradesecret,

IF YOU DON'T RESPOND TO THIS POST, THEN I WILL TAKE IT FOR GRANTED THAT YOU AGREE WITH IT!

YOUR QUOTE TO STEPHEN TO THE ABOVE STATEMENT: "I rest my case." 

PRAISE YouFound_Lxam!  In "resting your case" you did not deny that our God Jesus says to murder homosexuals relating to Stephen's statement to you relating to the following passage:

"If a man also lie with mankind, As he lieth with a woman, Both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death, their blood shall be upon them.” (Leviticus 20:13)

Good boy YouFound_Lxam, when you can admit that Jesus is a brutal serial killer, then you are SLOWLY leaving your pseudo-christian status!

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

YouFound_Lxam, that wants to be Bible dumber than Miss Tradesecret,

IF YOU DON'T RESPOND TO THIS POST, THEN I WILL TAKE IT FOR GRANTED THAT YOU AGREE WITH IT!

Within this own thread of yours, you have blatantly been easily made the Bible fool that you are.   Therefore, isn't it about time that you accept this FACT and leave this embarrassing thread relating to the LGBTQ community and either start another comical thread where you will be Bible Slapped Silly®️ again, or you could do what Miss Tradesecret does when she has been shown to be Bible dumbfounded, and that is to go into hiding for a while!

Other than Miss Tradesecret, I personally have never seen a pseudo-christian like YOU that has ran away from so many of Jesus' biblical axioms presented to you, and this is because you just can't accept that we worship a Jesus that is a brutal serial killer!

Remember, you say that Christians don't hate the LGBTQ community, but most certainly, our Jesus as God HATES them because this faction are EVIL DOERS! JESUS SAID: "I hate the assembly of evildoers, and I will not sit with the wicked." (Psalm 26:5).

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE "YOUFOUND_LXAM" THAT IS TRYING TO COME TO TERMS WITH JESUS' DESPICABLE AND BRUTAL KILLING NATURE, WILL BE ... ?

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
@YouFound_Lxam

"Wants to be" ,Brother D. ?

The way things have been looking the last week or so it is becoming harder to distinguish between the two. As I mentioned above>

#57   @YouFound_Lxam " And you are becoming more like the Reverend Tradesecret with each and every new post you you make". 

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@YouFound_Lxam

"Wants to be" ,Brother D. ?

As we both agreed, Miss Tradesecret has a lot of seniority over the equally Bible dumbfounded YouFound_Lxam in the past 5 years alone!  

Since both of them are so Bible stupid at the SAME TIME as shown within this forum, and have the same syntactical  sentence structuring in their ungodly delivery of their inept posts, could it be that Miss Tradesecret could be YouFound_Lxam?!  Huh?  I will have to talk to Jesus tonight in prayer where He would obviously know if these two Bible fools are the same person!  Zeus forbid!

I wouldn't put it past the Bible fool Miss Tradesecret to such a child-like act as shown above, because I told her many times in the past that to save herself from further embarrassment because her Bible ineptness runs rampant within this esteemed Religion forum, that she should oust her Miss Tradesecret moniker, and make up another one to "try" and start over in not being so Bible stupid!  But as shown it didn't work!  LOL!

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
could it be that Miss Tradesecret could be YouFound_Lxam?!  Huh?  I will have to talk to Jesus tonight in prayer where He would obviously know if these two Bible fools are the same person!  Zeus forbid!

Well I did suggest,   that they could be clones, Brother D.   Here>. https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/8271-god-exists-and-i-can-prove-it?page=2&post_number=40
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Stephen
That was never the /MY argument. I didn't and haven't disputed that point at all.  And neither has anyone else on this thread.

I only reminded you and as early as post #7 that your god certainly does  "hate homosexuals".

You  could have "rested rest your case" way back then instead of arguing simply for arguments sake.

Like I said above, "Christians"  maybe don't hate homosexuals, but your god -  the god of the Christian bible most certainly does and insists that they be put to death there and then.#57
The title of this forum is "Christians don't hate the LGBTQ+ community". 
You said," Like I said above, "Christians" maybe don't hate homosexuals..."

I rest my case.

Because it goes against the bible, and to act upon homosexual desires is a sin. 
Pretty simple. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Because it goes against the bible.

No. It goes against what god says about homosexuals and homosexuality. No matter how much you attempt to play it down, your god hates homosexuals. 

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Stephen
No. It goes against what god says about homosexuals and homosexuality.
Yes, God says it, and it's written in the Bible. So, the Bible says it, and God says it. 

No matter how much you attempt to play it down, your god hates homosexuals. 
No, he doesn't:

John 3:16-17:
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him."

Romans 5:8
"But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us."

Psalm 101:3
"I will not look with approval
on anything that is vile.
I hate what faithless people do;
I will have no part in it."

God loves sinners and comes down to die for us. He does not hate us, rather he hates the evil within us. God is Love, and he shows it, by literally dying, for people (including homosexuals) that have sinned their entire lives. 

God hates sin but loves the sinner. 

Bones
Debates: 30
Bones
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
  1. If we accept for the reductio that homosexuality is a sin
  2. And the fact that homosexuality is by nature innate and unchangeable by sheer will meaning they will not change
  3. It follows that God hates homosexuals, for they are "sinners" who will never change for homosexuality is in their nature. Just like if God decided that having brains was a sin, the fact that all humans have brains to some capacity and were "created" in such a manner means that the creation of God is fundementally poor.  
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Bones
And the fact that homosexuality is by nature innate and unchangeable by sheer will meaning they will not change.
If we accepted this proposition, then yes. 

But this is not true. Homosexuality is changeable. 

If it wasn't changeable, then we wouldn't have free will. People would be naturally born that way, and unable to make the decision to change. 

But free will does exist, therefore it is changeable. 

Bones
Bones
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Do you think sexuality is changeable?
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

IF YOU DON'T RESPOND TO THIS POST TO REFUTE IT, THEN I WILL TAKE IT FOR GRANTED THAT YOU AGREE WITH IT, UNDERSTOOD BIBLE STUPID TROLL?

YOUR BIBLE DUMBFOUNDED QUOTE AGAIN: "But free will does exist, therefore it is changeable."
AGAIN, at your embarrassing expense in front of the membership, a pseudo-christian like you does NOT have free will, period!

In him we have obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to the purpose of him who works all things according to the counsel of his will,” (Ephesians 1:11)  Key word: PREDESTINED where Jesus’ creation have absolutly no free will because He controls all of their lives, get it Bible dolt?

To further your outright Bible stupidity, here are a few more inspired by Jesus passages that support the biblical axiom that pseudo-christians like YOU do not have Free Will, understood?

1. “The lot is cast into the lap, but it's every decision is from the LORD” (Proverbs 16:33).  
2. "Many are the plans in the mind of a man, but it is the purpose of the Lord that will stand (Proverbs 19:21).
3.  "The heart of man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps" (Proverbs 16:9).
4.  JESUS SAID: "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope (Jeremiah 29:11).

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN BIBLE FOOL TROLL LIKE "YOUFOUND_LXAM" THAT CONTRADICTS JESUS' DIRECT WORDS WHERE HE SAYS CHRISTIANS DO NOT HAVE FREE WILL , WILL BE ... ?

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Bones
Do you think sexuality is changeable?
Sexual preferences are changeable, but your personal sexual identity is not.
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Brother D.,

If you have any problems with what I am saying, then you can challenge me to a debate on it. This is Debate Art after all. 

I will gladly accept.

You obviously think that I am dumbfounded, therefore, prove you're right......by debating me, and not hiding behind a forum. 

I have a lot to say against your arguments, and I can therefore debate you, and lay all my points out. 
Bones
Bones
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
If you really think sexual preferences are changeable, how about you become gay for a month and see if how that turns out.
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Bones
If someone felt attracted to a different sex, then that would be them changing their sexual preferences. 

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Bones
If you really think sexual preferences are changeable, how about you become gay for a month and see if how that turns out.
I never said forcing a sexual preference.  
Bones
Bones
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
This does not answer my question. If you believe that sexual preferences are changeable, and currently you are a heterosexual, then why don't you change your preference for a month and become homosexual?

No one is talking about force. You say it can change. So why don't you lead by example? 
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Bones
But you are talking about force. 
You stated:
then why don't you change your preference for a month and become homosexual?
And by doing that, I would be forcing myself to try and become homosexual. 

They are changeable, but only if the feeling is there. 

I can't force myself to truly love just anyone, no matter how long I try. But you can truly love someone.
In the same way, I can't force myself to change my sexual preference. But it is still possible to change your sexual preference. 
Bones
Bones
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
I can't force myself to truly love just anyone, no matter how long I try... I can't force myself to change my sexual preference.
So, no matter how long you try, you cannot love someone you cannot. Then how can you expect homosexuals to love someone they do not? 

Just keep in mind that this tension you are internally feeling, the impossibility of loving a man as a sexual partner, is exactly the tension a homosexual feels when you ask them to love a woman.