Medium blog

Author: DebateArt.com

Total: 20
DebateArt.com
Debates: 0
DebateArt.com
Hi folks, I am thinking about starting a blog on Medium to see if we can use it to write some debating related articles or pretty much anything else what can be interesting for the users here and maybe some people outside.

So I am wondering if anyone would be interested in writing stuff there?

If we manage to find a few publishers, I'll add a link to the blog in the header.

--- Edit

The raw version of the blog is here -> https://medium.com/debateart-com

Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
-->
@DebateArt.com
sure, I'd be up for that in the new year, depending on what content you want.

Edit: I can add stuff related to vote quality, analyzing debates and common errors
bsh1
Debates: 14
bsh1
I might either do my thoughts on various policy issues or a series on how to debate well.
Tejretics
Debates: 7
Tejretics
-->
@DebateArt.com
I’d be interested in writing articles for it. 
DebateArt.com
DebateArt.com
-->
@Ramshutu
sure, I'd be up for that in the new year, depending on what content you want.

Edit: I can add stuff related to vote quality, analyzing debates and common errors
Awesome, thank you! 

I think the main requirement for the content is to be interesting for you to write and others to read :)

The things that you mentioned sound perfect ^_^
DebateArt.com
DebateArt.com
-->
@bsh1
I might either do my thoughts on various policy issues or a series on how to debate well.
That's ideal :)

DebateArt.com
DebateArt.com
-->
@bsh1
@Tejretics
@Ramshutu
When you are up for it, please sign on this Medium website, if you haven't yet, and PM me your usernames and I will add you to the list of publishers :)
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@DebateArt.com
i was actually already writing a practical voting guide/information guide based on my personal approach already.
DebateArt.com
DebateArt.com
-->
@Ramshutu
Looks like the timing is just perfect ^_^
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5

I can add stuff related to vote quality, analyzing debates and common errors
Lol.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@DebateArt.com
If there will be a humor or comedy section, Castin has a great sense of humor.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@ethang5
Oh look! It’s my biggest fan, come to stalk me again!

If you have any specific objections to any of my votes: please go right ahead. 

So far, you’ve objected to my votes because I exclusively and without deviation vote for the theist and liberal position half of the time, that I was the only person on a debate that voted one way along with three others, that 50% of the time I vote for virt every time, and I vote for Bsh1 every single debate of his that I have voted for; all once of them. Somehow you always find something better to do, and some other thread to respond to when ever I post direct evidence that your claims are factually false - an odd coincidence.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Ramshutu
Oh look! It’s my biggest fan, come to stalk me again!
Posting to the same thread you're on is stalking? Did you really think no one would notice?

Somehow you always find something better to do, and some other thread to respond to when ever I post direct evidence that your claims are factually false - an odd coincidence.
Anyone can see that you lie. No need to respond to your lies. You get apoplectic all by yourself.

Bsh1 and Virt are in your little club, so relax, no one is going to stop you from ringing. You need not pretend to be so outraged. Bsh1 will soon be #1 anyway. Half you work will be done.

Quick of you to "volunteer" on Medium concerning votes. That is like Iran being on the Human Rights Commission in the UN. bsh1 thought it was a great idea. The same guy who got all your points in the fixed debate. Talk about odd coincidences.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@ethang5
Where have I lied? What have I lied about? What evidence do you have that I have lied, and what evidence do you have to back up your claims that I’m unfairly voting? What vote can you point to that is unfair or unreasonable?

The answer to all of those is absolutely fuck all.

You have claimed that I only ever vote for the atheist side. This was proven - with multiple links to me voting against the atheist side - to be horseshit.

You have claimed that I only ever vote for the liberal side. This was proven - with multiple links to me voting against the conservative side - to be horsehit.

You have claimed that I unfairly voted for someone in a debate that both sides forefeited. This was proven - with a demonstration that one side was present in the debate and the other posted nothing at all - to be horseshit.

You have claimed that I was the only one on that debate to vote for that particular person. This was proven - with a demonstration that 3 others (more than 50% of the people in the debate other than me) voted for the same person - to be horseshit.

You have claimed that I always vote for virt. This was proven - with multiple links showing me voting against virt- to be horseshit.

You have claimed that I always vote for Bsh. This was proven - by pointing out that I have voted for Bsh only one single time - that this is horseshit.

I’m done with all your horseshit.

I'm done with you following me around on multiple threads and attempting to assasinate my character with this dishonest bullshit that is repeatedly shown to be false. 

I am more than willing to defend my record and every vote, with facts and evidence: but it seems that despite offering to defend any specific vote i
nave made on any objection you have, that you have no specific objection to any particular vote. Despite me defending my record with facts, and examples that prove you wrong - multiple times - you seem unwilling to deviate from this incessant line of personal attacks and simply repeat them over and over again.

If you’re not willing to either apologize for these repeated lies, and you are unwillig to actually specify any exact objection to any single thing that I’ve done - I am going to treat you following me around for what it is - you not liking me personally, and deciding to follow me around launching personal attacks with obnoxious accusations.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Ramshutu
TL:DNR

Wall of text posts make you look guilty Pinocchio.

You're innocent right? Then stop posting to me. 

Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@ethang5
No unfortunately, it seems that the only way to shut you up is to provide demonstrable proof that you’re a compulsive liar.

If you’re argument is really that if I’m innocent, I should keep quiet in the face of someone repeatedly lying about you, then I’m sure I could have a field day with all the nonstop bullshit accusations I could throw at you. 

However, as reality actually matters to me, that’s not something I’m going to do.

You need to stop with this baseless and utterly unsupported personal attacks. 
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Ramshutu
Hey snowflake, "lol" is not an attack. You're guilty and your conscience is bothering you. How does that concern me? If I don't address you, don't address me. But if you choose to, I will expose you and your little voting club.

I didn't recruit you to be a ringer. I don't pay you to be a ringer. I didn't put you in the voting club. If you don't like being exposed as a ringer, perhaps you should be a ringer.

Just saying.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@ethang5
of course it’s a personal attack: every single accusation is demonstrably untrue, and you continually follow me around accusing me of all sorts of things without any evidence.

Its like your obsessed with me, and seem intent on assignations my character with these repeated lies: even after your called on your bullshit. You can’t produce any reasons why you think I’m a ringer, and you can’t produce any examples of votes that are unfair. All you can produce is ridiculous shit that anyone who can read knows is false.

You need to stop with this bullshit.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Ramshutu
Its like your obsessed with me....
You have a rich imaginary life. This explains your multi posts to me and posting walls of text at my simple "lol".

7 days later

DebateArt.com
DebateArt.com
Bump