If WyIted becomes president of this site, Best.Korea will not troll anyone on this site anymore

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 40
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
I really couldn't say. Sometimes I have an idea of who might be an alt  to who but honestly there's so many people that post the same crap here it would involve me actually spending some time really looking at what's being posted by every person and trying to draw similarities. I just don't care enough to do that.
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
okay... sorry but I think you have a conspiracy theory that is unfounded. The reason I think you are wrong is that for instance whiteflame and barney are two high rated debaters, their alt couldn't really be better at debating than them.

Misterchris is also high rated.
Skipper_Sr
Debates: 10
Skipper_Sr
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
@RationalMadman
Just about every member of this site has at least one alt.  Some have two or more. The mods all have at least one they have pretty much admitted to it. They like to be able to engage in debate without people realizing they're talking to a mod. Wonder how many people they've set up for bans with that one.
Isn't multi-accounting not allowed on this site? I thought that was the case
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Skipper_Sr
Wylted has 4 or 5 really nasty alts, PM for the info.

He gets away with it by using only one alt at a time for a while and has to ask the mods to deactivate his main while he does it.

He is a product of a broken system.
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
Just link me the alts, I will put them in my bio so you have one nice location to send people to for information 
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Who’s my alt
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
Wylted has 4 or 5 really nasty alts, PM for the info.

He gets away with it by using only one alt at a time for a while and has to ask the mods to deactivate his main while he does it.

He is a product of a broken system
But my thoughts on it are conspiracy theory, this is why you're a fucking dick.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Skipper_Sr
Only if you're not friends with the mods. For instance if RM were to be found to have an alt they would immediately ban him because it would be an excuse to do so, same with me. If it's one of their buddies they're fine with it. Just like they did everything they could to make sure that he didn't win the election it's always someone who happens to be friends with them that wins, go figure. As origami pointed out the rules change election to election to make sure their buddies win. The mods here are some of the most ignorant crop human beings on the planet that's why this site never gets any bigger and why it's never considered legitimate debate site.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
But my thoughts on it are conspiracy theory, this is why you're a fucking dick.
well it is inherently a conspiracy theory, the question is if the conspiracy exists or not.

I think it doesn't. Wylted shut down his accounts to have the new ones active.
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
Just like they did everything they could to make sure that he didn't win the election it's always someone who happens to be friends with them that wins
They literally all voted for RM. Also all have banned me at least once each.