Debates: 0
ebuc
Cosmic Bell test " spooky action at a distance " aka quantum entanglement '

Go to 40:00 or for just a little context go to 38:30 or so. Two months ago

19 days later

ebuc
ebuc
Tues 28th,...Just head outside right after sunset, look west, and you’ll see Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, and Uranus appear to line up in an arc shape below the crescent moon. Anyone on Earth should be able to see it, even if you’re living in a city with light pollution."

7 days later

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@ebuc

It wasn't a Trump that named a planet Uranus was it?
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@FLRW
It wasn't a Trump that named a planet Uranus was it?

No. He coined the phrase ' up uranus ' when responding to any comments regarding his lies and other lack of moral integrity.

26 days later

ebuc
ebuc
Science without all the gobble-dy-gook is same as USA voters not voting in narcissistic Trumpet, or the apocalyptic , Pencil Brain Pence.

Why we have so much gooble-dy-gook at DArt stems back to people with mental illness. Two of them mentioned above.

Theory of Everything, no not yet. She gets to the point at 3:11 and 4:30  

15 days later

ebuc
ebuc
To get to the point more rapidly I recommend starting at 13:50 when she gets deeper into RNA. Most scientists have understood believed ---since 90's--  RNA came along before DNA. She just has some of the latest ideas on this.

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@ebuc

That is an excellent video.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@FLRW
Then you may also like this web site. Ive been following it since 90's. Wealth of info

105 days later

ebuc
ebuc
Before Covid vaccines were availble I got the MMR vaccine as booster for my immune system.  I got shingles shot around that time and two pneumonia shots.  So i'm good till next Covid booster and the usual flu

Texas leads USA in dumb.

..."
pauloffit.substack.com
Back to School: The Quest to Eliminate Vaccine Mandates
If successful, children in the United States will once again start dying from measles.

States like TN are moving to bar schools from mandating vaccines for schoolchildren. They are ignoring history and disarming us before the next pandemic.

He writes:Several measles outbreaks in the 1970s showed the importance of school vaccine mandates:

· In 1976, during a massive measles outbreak in Alaska, state health officials prohibited children from attending school until they were vaccinated. Fifty days later, when more than 7,400 students hadn\u2019t complied, school officials barred them from school. Within a month, fewer than 50 children remained unvaccinated and the epidemic ended.
           · In 1977, during a measles outbreak in Los Angeles, thousands of children were infected; three had measles encephalitis, and two died. On March 31, the county health director barred 50,000 unvaccinated children from school. Within days, most were back with proof of vaccination, again ending the epidemic.

..   · The most dramatic example of the power of school vaccine mandates occurred in Texarkana, a city that straddles the border between Texas and Arkansas. Between June 1970 and January 1971, Texarkana suffered more than 600 cases of measles. Arkansas required vaccines for school entry; Texas didn\u2019t. Predictably, 96 percent of the cases in Texarkana occurred on the Texas side; 4 percent on the Arkansas side.By 1981, all 50 states had school immunization requirements. By 2000, measles was eliminated from the United States.

....Unfortunately, in large part because a critical percentage of parents have now chosen not to vaccinate their children, measles is coming back. At the end of December 2022, schools and daycare centers in Columbus, Ohio, reported 85 cases of measles; 32 children were hospitalized; all were unvaccinated. During the first 5 months of 2023, the number of measles cases has increased 5-fold compared to a similar 5-month-period in 2022.The case-fatality rate for measles is about 1 in 1,000. If return to a time when measles infects thousands of people, children will once again die from a disease that is entirely preventable. As is so often the case, it is the most vulnerable among us who suffer our ignorance. "...

Or as Zed says, dumb is as dumb does.

ebuc
ebuc
X is more complex ---numerically and synergetically--- than the much smaller y chromosome, however,

..." The complete sequence of a human Y chromosome

The human Y chromosome has been notoriously **difficult to sequence and assemble because of its complex repeat structure that includes long palindromes, tandem repeats and segmental duplications**.

As a result, more than half of the Y chromosome is missing from the GRCh38 reference sequence and it remains the last human chromosome to be finished. "...
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@ebuc
Geneticists have discovered that all human embryos start life as females, as do all embryos of mammals. About the 2nd month the fetal tests elaborate enough androgens to offset the maternal estrogens and maleness develops.

17 days later

ebuc
ebuc
X x - X y.....Systemic integrity as fourness:

..." Each brain hemisphere (parts of the cerebrum) has four sections, called lobes: frontal, parietal, temporal and occipital. Each lobe controls specific functions."....

Bilateral four-ness .....> > > >|< < < <........

Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@ebuc
x - X y.....Systemic integrity as fourness:

..." Each brain hemisphere (parts of the cerebrum) has four sections, called lobes: frontal, parietal, temporal and occipital. Each lobe controls specific functions."....

Bilateral four-ness .....> > > >|< < < <........
Science tells us that what we refer to as “thinking” is the result of the interplay between separate and distinct cognitive structures that work together to constitute “mind”.  Each of these neurological structures has radically different physiological characteristics, different agendas, different ways of processing information, and different ways of expressing itself.

From one scientific frame of reference these distinct cognitive structures can be categorized into four distinct neurological structures that developed sequentially in time, the R-Complex, Limbic System, Neocortex, and Prefrontal Cortex. Developmentally over time, the stream of consciousness that we call thought developed into four distinct and autonomous neurological structures, like a river that parted into four heads, so to speak (Genesis 2-10).

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Sidewalker
..." Science tells us that what we refer to as “thinking” is the result of the interplay between separate and distinct cognitive structures that work together to constitute “mind”.  Each of these neurological structures has radically different

physiological characteristics,

different agendas,

different ways of processing information, and

different ways of expressing itself. "...

Ergo a fourness. Excellent!

..." From one scientific frame of reference these distinct cognitive structures can be categorized into four distinct neurological structures that developed sequentially in time,

the R-Complex,

Limbic System,

Neocortex,

and Prefrontal Cortex. "....

Excellent again!

Developmentally over time, the stream of consciousness that we call thought developed into four distinct and autonomous neurological structures, like a river that parted into four heads, so to speak (Genesis 2-10).

All animals have a stream of consciousness. Same with humans except with humans we have a synergetically higher degree of access, to the more complex generalizations of  Meta-space mind/intellect/concepts and ego/i ....( * i * )....

44 days later

ebuc
ebuc
1983{4}.....Wife and I purchased Critical Path and maybe was the first time I heard about Greenhouse Effect. Critical Path  was wedding gift to ourselves. I recall reading about Fullers death in 1983 in Time magazine or the other one like time. I already new of him and had briefly skimmed Synergetics a few years before that. Had heard various things about him and enough to know I wanted to know more.

..."When Hansen appeared before the United States Senate in June of 1988, the world had just experienced the warmest first five months of any year in recorded history, The New York Times reported at the time.

Up until that time, scientists had been cautious about blaming the warming of the planet on pollutants put into the air by human activity. But Hansen told the committee that NASA was 99% certain that the warming trend was caused by the buildup of carbon dioxide and other gases in the atmosphere.

Sadly, the problem has continuously gotten worse worldwide in the decades since. And Hansen has continued his fight to bring attention to the issue. In 2011, he was one of 140 people to be arrested while protesting the construction of the controversial Keystone XL pipeline."...

ebuc
ebuc
  I came cross this vid, and if you go to 10:50 or so, you  begin to learn how Einstein moved into general relativity and the geometry math of Minkoski that was harder for him { Einstein } to grasp, and was reluctant to go there with Minkowski's elegant way of thinking.

Then you have to jump to 18:00 when Einstein realizes he needs to learn more math, enter Grossman  > Rieman > Karl Schwarzchild and Karl was interesting as he was on western r eastern front for Germany in WW 1.  So he comes home on leave from the front and goes to see a talk by Einstein on the some long list of calculations that no person would ever do.

So KarI S. goes back to front lines against Russia and while on the front lines, figures out some short cut maths to solve all of those calculations needed to complete General Relativity.  When Einstein saw these short cuts { 47:00 or so } to answering these many calculations, he was very happy as they were the final math that allowed to G. Relativity formula to be completed.

I watched all of this vid. I'm curious as to what exactly the 8, in relativity formula. 8pi GT uv i.e. why the 8?  I of course want to see if my it can easily be related to my invaginated, Quantum Space-time Tori. The most obvious thing, is that is there is the primary set of four circle planes for each tori and if we have two of them at 90 degrees to each other, then we have 8 sets of pi, and we had four of those planes being the physical reality inside the tube, as a two sine-waves at 90 degrees to each other, ergo, the pattern for electro-magnetic radiation { photons ergo speed of radiation }