Request for rationalmadman supporters

Author: PREZ-HILTON

Total: 164
SkepticalOne
Debates: 9
SkepticalOne
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
How is conceding victory to the other side not the same as dropping out?
That is a claim disguised as a question. Again, in the real world, concessions carry no legal weight. A candidate can concede AND be voted into office because only the vote counts. 
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
-->
@Skipper_Sr
That is entirely his fault, not mine.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Ramshutu has been a completely belligerent liar and abuser about me during most of his time here, until he decided to quit outside of elections with years of only posting 2 bursty moments in between.

There is a reason he did not disagree with anything I said to Lancelot about his (Ramshutu's) narrative being a lie.
Exhibit C of RM’s temperament. He is openly disparaging a voter. If you’re not on his side, he will target you. Wylted will be fair to all.

Commit your vote to Wylted today!
Skipper_Sr
Debates: 10
Skipper_Sr
-->
@Wylted
Wylted, answer me this:

Are you confident in your occupation as the possible president? 

I doubt so, because of the existence of this thread. If you did not see RM as an opposing force, you would not be inclined to have these "pledges"
Skipper_Sr
Skipper_Sr
-->
@ILikePie5
Wylted will be fair to all.
That sounds like equity rather than equality
AustinL0926
Debates: 33
AustinL0926
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
He who doesn't respect democracy, has no right to speak in the name of democracy.
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@SkepticalOne
That is a claim disguised as a question. Again, in the real world, concessions carry no legal weight. A candidate can concede AND be voted into office because only the vote counts. 
So your claim is they will force somebody to take office against their will even after they concede?
Sir.Lancelot
Debates: 182
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@Skipper_Sr
Are you confident in your occupation as the possible president? 

I doubt so, because of the existence of this thread. If you did not see RM as an opposing force, you would not be inclined to have these "pledges"
I cannot emphasize just how unfazed Wylted is by this.

RM poses no threat at all. Wylted has nothing to lose by running in this election. This pledge is an opportunity for RM to save face, not because Wylted is quote on quote "trembling in his boots." 
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Skipper_Sr
Yes, I take the threat against the Democratic process very seriously. I take his opposition serious
MeowRanger
MeowRanger
Im changing my decision, I would like to draw my name out from the pledge please..
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@MeowRanger
Good choice :D
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@AustinL0926
He who doesn't respect democracy, has no right to speak in the name of democracy.
I am respecting the process currently. It's also quite possible to respect processes you disagree with and I assume RM agrees with democracy despite his clear ability to not respect the current democratic process 
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
"Yes, I take the threat against the Democratic process very seriously. I take his opposition serious"

So wanting a fair, audited, vote is a threat against the democratic process? I would have more respect for you if you didn't try to pass that MEEP, and bribe voters.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@MeowRanger
Im changing my decision, I would like to draw my name out from the pledge please..
That's not how a pledge works. Sorry
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@AustinL0926
So wanting a fair, audited, vote is a threat against the democratic process? 
The audit is being performed by people who want me to lose. No matter how fair people try to be, they have no control of subconscious bias. 
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
A pledge is only effective if people have permanently committed to it. It's not a petition.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Skipper_Sr
That sounds like equity rather than equality
Equality in the banning process. Let’s be clear here. If I am banned for free speech, RM would happily not veto it. He’s had me and a lot of people blocked since forever. Wylted even if he disagreed with you would fight for your free speech 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
I never said wylted is trembling in his boots as far as I recall.
Sir.Lancelot
Debates: 182
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@RationalMadman
Not you.
I'm addressing the person who implied that Wylted is on edge because of this election.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@AustinL0926
A pledge is only effective if people have permanently committed to it. It's not a petition.
A pledge literally is a permanent commitment. I can't hold him to it, but he accepted that pledge in front of God. 
Skipper_Sr
Skipper_Sr
-->
@Wylted
Yes, I take the threat against the Democratic process very seriously. 
Only because that relates as a threat to you
Skipper_Sr
Skipper_Sr
I can't hold him to it, but he accepted that pledge in front of God. 
Say what you will about Wylted, but he has jokes
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
It depends what you said. If you said threats I would not veto it, I could still veto the time and get to the root of the dispute.

I am very perceptive psychologically because I learned, having been autistic/aspergers and lagging in social skills, to manually gain reading ability of people. Even online. I have watched documentaries, read books and all sorts to refine my ability to truly perceive and understand people emotionally as they are, not as I wish they were or as I presume them to be.

I am that freak who reads body language like a machine. I am very perceptive. If you had lashed out at another user, it would not occur to me to assume you had nothing bad happening irl or no reason to do it.

I understand anger, all too well. I would chat with you and the other party individually and liaison with the mods to achieve an actual mutual apology, resolution and things you think are not even possible over text I would achieve.

I have a healing way about me, you do not realise it but it exists and I also have an aggressive, assertive way about me and that gets more noticed. I can handle situations with severe finesse, to the point the mods and even the toxic users would go damn RM how did you do that but I need the actual authority or people like polytheist witch just say get lost even when I truly am advocating their case and trying hard to understand what caused them anger, since I am not a mod and useless in their eyes.

That is why I wanted the title of president, I could get more to talk and properly make the mods take me serious when I say dont try route A, try route B. They are starting to see my wisdom. I told whuteflame both that Shila would be a chronic toxic voter he should have instantly been harsh with to reform her and was proven right and that she was no way in hell a bot and was proven right. I have had other instances like that. The mods trust me. You just do not see it 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Imabench was years ago and that was him on facebook abusing me. He told me a series of vitriol and encouraged me to kill myself all on facebook.

I actually told you a leak of your identity in private to help you. You thanked me.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@RationalMadman
You know what. That was unfair for me to mention. Deleting bow
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
It depends what you said. If you said threats I would not veto it, I could still veto the time and get to the root of the dispute.
You literally wanted me banned over a game where lying and making people mess up is the entire point. Give me a break. You’re a radical. You would ban every person you have blocked if you could.

I am very perceptive psychologically because I learned, having been autistic/aspergers and lagging in social skills, to manually gain reading ability of people. Even online. I have watched documentaries, read books and all sorts to refine my ability to truly perceive and understand people emotionally as they are, not as I wish they were or as I presume them to be.
Good for you, maybe you should watch learn more about lowering your ego.

I am that freak who reads body language like a machine. I am very perceptive. If you had lashed out at another user, it would not occur to me to assume you had nothing bad happening irl or no reason to do it.
What are you implying lol. You’re literally just rambling.

I understand anger, all too well. I would chat with you and the other party individually and liaison with the mods to achieve an actual mutual apology, resolution and things you think are not even possible over text I would achieve.
Considering you literally have me blocked right now over bullying in literally a ‘game’ sure.

I have a healing way about me, you do not realise it but it exists and I also have an aggressive, assertive way about me and that gets more noticed. I can handle situations with severe finesse, to the point the mods and even the toxic users would go damn RM how did you do that but I need the actual authority or people like polytheist witch just say get lost even when I truly am advocating their case and trying hard to understand what caused them anger, since I am not a mod and useless in their eyes.
More rambling, blah blah blah

That is why I wanted the title of president, I could get more to talk and properly make the mods take me serious when I say dont try route A, try route B. They are starting to see my wisdom. I told whuteflame both that Shila would be a chronic toxic voter he should have instantly been harsh with to reform her and was proven right and that she was no way in hell a bot and was proven right. I have had other instances like that. The mods trust me. You just do not see it 
No one trusts you lol. You’re literally going to be controlled opposition. You’re a representative of the people of DART in the mod team, yet you have a lot of people who are consistently active blocked. 
Skipper_Sr
Skipper_Sr
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
I don't think it is responsible to give someone the power to help decide perm bans that holds grudges and is against freedom of speech.
Do you have an example of RM's alleged opposition of "freedom of speech"?

Who does RM hold grudges against? 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
Banned?

From Mharman's next hosted game instead of me getting banned?

Or from the website?

Mharman enforces rules in a biased way, I do not care. The mods have let forum games rot as some wasteland where there are no rules enforced but banned me for 2 months for what I said there to Mikal. They pick and choose. This was not whiteflame, to be clear. It was barney and david. I was angry and fed up.

I never said you should be banned, I said worse than you did that game, it was intentional and highlight the fundamental problem with the mods ignoring it. They always will, it seems.

I have no intention to play there anymore anyway.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
I would have vetoes the Barney/David banned on you RM
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Skipper_Sr
Do you have an example of RM's alleged opposition of "freedom of speech"?
Yes, the last election was entirely about RM’s opposition to Free Speech. He changed his tune this time cause he was forced to drop out last time, but he has a history of blocking for people he disagrees with, advocating bans for people who upset him.

Who does RM hold grudges against? 
Me definitely. He’s gone so far as to ban me on Discord