Request for rationalmadman supporters

Author: PREZ-HILTON

Total: 164
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@SkepticalOne
How is conceding victory to the other side not the same as dropping out? It literally has stopped the election process hundreds of times in the past and been treated that way.
SkepticalOne
Debates: 9
SkepticalOne
-->
@Wylted
@Sidewalker
Support the insurrection to overturn the election and hang Wylted

1. Sidewalker
2. SkepticalOne 

Wylted, about your execution this election...we're taking a collection to get it done. 😄
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
What did your MEEP that was voted out intend to do?

What is your platform?

Show me the google doc, if it is real, I will wilfully hand you the win, Idk if I have a choice anyway, I think you assume idc what your platform is but I do care.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@RationalMadman
I told you I will adopt every acceptable part of your platform, which I hoped you would agree with that portion of what I intend to do anyway.

Other than that I will take the easiest parts of airmax's platform to adopt and also there is a surprise I am waiting to reveal but it is grandiose so will probably fail.

I also want to run some paid ads on Facebook debate groups and try to get this site a less shitty name. 

I want to also reward you for your commitment to the site by pressuring the mods to give you added authority and make you one of them or officially bring you one step cloaer
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
I promise you, beyond any rule enforcement inquiry, I care about DART  the reason I am being this petty and ruthless is because I am worried about DART with you as absentee president.

I am genuinely willing to drop all of it, fuck the runoff, if you prove to me you had a real secret platform and the google docs plan is real. I wanted to see it even if I lost.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Did Lancelot lie about the docs and revealing it?
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@RationalMadman
I am genuinely willing to drop all of it, fuck the runoff, if you prove to me you had a real secret platform and the google docs plan is real. I wanted to see it even if I lost.
That's a fair request. I will see what I can do
Skipper_Sr
Debates: 10
Skipper_Sr
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Do you want votes to matter?
My vote for RM did matter. This thread is not officially part of the presidential votes, so I do not care for participating.

This is your idea of a back-up plan 
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@RationalMadman
It's a partial lie at the very least. One I did not ask him to make but we did discuss his plans which he claims he has 15k followers on other platforms and is an expert in marketing. So I assume the doc is his own which I promised to help him with
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Skipper_Sr
This is your idea of a back-up plan 
I assumed that RM'S voters like mine, care about democracy and would sign the pledge. So far 2 have and one is looking to remain confidential but may sign later
Skipper_Sr
Skipper_Sr
-->
@Wylted
I also question the judgement of a user that instigated a "Rape Battle" back in 2014
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Skipper_Sr
Even if I won the battle?
Skipper_Sr
Skipper_Sr
-->
@Wylted
The final say lies with the mods and laws of DART. Democracy is not the leading force of "what I should do"
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Skipper_Sr
The final say lies with the mods and laws of DART. Democracy is not the leading force of "what I should do"
Okay hitler
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Chronic lying and gaslighting are central to your campaign strategy as is proxy-blame to lancelot and pie for your dirtiest deeds.

The MEEP was a real meep, if the mods overturned it you would scream tyranny just as you do now.

Who was it you said would throw the tantrum?

Maybe Austin was destiny, god, fate whatever and this was more about revealing the irony if you saying I would throw the immature tantrum.
WeaverofFate
Debates: 4
WeaverofFate
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
I'm a fascist/falangist, I need to hear your plans or I ain't flipping shit. Democracy be damned.
Skipper_Sr
Skipper_Sr
-->
@Wylted
You call everyone you don't like Hitler. The more you use the insult, the less funny it is
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@SkepticalOne
@zedvictor4
@MeowRanger
Wylted is completely lying. I threatened nothing, ask the mods. Tell them he is campaigning on PMs.

I 'know' what he has PMd you. Please tell the mods with proof. 

PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@WeaverofFate
I'm a fascist/falangist, I need to hear your plans or I ain't flipping shit. Democracy be damned.
Okay, I will implement most of airmax's platform from last year and use as spend to improve the traffic of the site. 

I am glad you are willing to be reasonable and I will link you to his post in a moment, but I also have other stuff not mentioned yet. Like sending shirtless photos to people in exchange for votes if they would like.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@RationalMadman
You are literally openly threatening to make their life a living hell. You aren't using those exact words but what is happening. This is just like what ramshutu mentioned when he voted
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@RationalMadman
There are no rules for a run off. I can campaign for the runoff.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
I will wait for confirmation on both that and that it is happening.
Sir.Lancelot
Debates: 182
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@RationalMadman
I promise you, beyond any rule enforcement inquiry, I care about DART  the reason I am being this petty and ruthless is because I am worried about DART with you as absentee president.

I believe I've already said that the long-term strategy would permit the community to function on auto-pilot, if Wylted decided to step back anyway.

In any of the cases where he becomes absent, the vice would act as a step-in, but all minor and major decisions would be consulted through and approved by Wylted first. Which is not a problem, considering he remains in contact with the mods outside the site. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Ramshutu has been a completely belligerent liar and abuser about me during most of his time here, until he decided to quit outside of elections with years of only posting 2 bursty moments in between.

There is a reason he did not disagree with anything I said to Lancelot about his (Ramshutu's) narrative being a lie.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
Why would he be able to make site decisions offsite if he is not paying any attention to on-site dynamics and activity?
Sir.Lancelot
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@RationalMadman
He will be receiving constant updates via messages, screenshots, and private discord meetings about options. 
His involvement can be active or hands-off, behind the scenes. He will have eyes everywhere, regardless.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
So as president, he is going to be challenging mod decisions conceding he has fuck all idea what is going on and the mods all of which voted for me or abstained are going to take his opinion serious?

What events will he host or is he ignoring that half of his role?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Ramshutu is not a mod anymore btw, that is because the owner has not updated profiles.

Sir.Lancelot
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@RationalMadman
His first move is to bring back Tournaments from my understanding.
Skipper_Sr
Skipper_Sr
*views entire thread*
Seems that the presidential debate occurred after the election