Gender Reassignment Surgery should be illegal.

Author: YouFound_Lxam

Total: 193
YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Double_R
You have yet to explain how your documentary addresses this claim.
Do you want the script?
Maybe you should just watch it.
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
@TWS1405_2
If you wanted to understand my position on an issue, would you rather:

A) Watch a 2 hour long documentary, or

B) just have me explain my position?

This is of course rhetorical. No moron would choose A.

What I find especially ironic about this is that you are accusing me of being lazy because I won’t sit through your little documentary, which you are only providing because you are too lazy to just explain what you’re talking about and defend your position.

So let’s make this real simple, if  don’t have time to write it then I don’t have to watch it. I’m only interested in interacting with people who are actually here to debate. Which makes sense given that this is a debate site.
YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Double_R
You ask for evidence, we give you evidence, yet you still complain that we aren't giving you enough, then have the audacity to call us lazy?
Seems to me you have run out of ideas.
TWS1405_2
Debates: 4
TWS1405_2
-->
@Double_R
What you are asking me to do is tantamount to asking an author(s) of a textbook or non-fictional book to give you cliff notes for every reference/book used to pull a quote or selected piece of information from in order for you to understand not only why they chose that reference/book, but also the given quote or information gleaned from the cited reference/book. 🤦🏼‍♂️ You’re suppose to just read the damn book to understand the intent and purpose of the arguments given within it by the author, not question every damn piece of it and demand the cliff notes for each part referenced and cited to another source that you don’t understand or want to know why they chose that information via the cited reference. 
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
You ask for evidence, we give you evidence, yet you still complain that we aren't giving you enough, then have the audacity to call us lazy?
I didn’t say you weren’t giving me enough, I said that as far as I can tell your “evidence” does not address the thing I asked you to provide an example of. Someone interviewing and stumping doctors for YouTube views hardly qualifies as support for your assertion that the “woke left” of trying to normalize medically transitioning kids.

And if I’m wrong about that then that’s perfectly fine. You know what you could do? Explain how it does. You see, debating might be new to you so you could probably be forgiven here, but you have to make your own arguments to be taken seriously. Links are perfectly fine for support, like if someone wants to see if your facts check out, but just pasting a link, and especially a link to a 2 hour video, is not supporting your claim. It’s an attempt to bullshit your way out of an argument by asking the other person to invest time they likely don’t have in order to figure out for themselves what you’re trying to prove.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@TWS1405_2
You’re suppose to just read the damn book to understand the intent and purpose of the arguments given within it by the author
You haven’t authored anything. That’s the point.

Present an actual argument. You know, that’s where you type words and string them together to form sentences so that thoughts and ideas can be communicated. Then I can see if there is a point to watching any, let alone all 2 hours of this video.
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@Double_R
The ask I started this conversation off with was for examples of the “woke left” trying to normalize medically transitioning kids.
The OP statement about the "woke "left" comes from the same place as the war on Christmas, the war on Mr. Potatohead, the war on Dr. Seuss, the attack on the gas stoves, and the unspeakable horror of black football players taking a knee, just made up BS in the minds of drama queen Trumpers.   
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Double_R
Pathetic deflection. 🙄
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@TWS1405_2
Pathetic deflection. 🙄
I know, crazy that I would ask you to write words and make arguments for yourself… on a debate site.
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Double_R
does being pompous and obnoxious come easy to you, or do you have to work at it? 🤦‍♂️ 
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@TWS1405_2
Are you seriously trying to pretend you have the high ground here when it comes to calm, productive and mature posts?

TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Double_R
Please, do not act so pious you flagrant #hypocrite!!!

But to answer your stupid question, yeah, I do have the high ground. 

This is the “forum,” NOT the “debate” section. 

You asked for examples, I provided a documentary designed to educate everyone on the “woke left” indoctrination of children into the alphabet soup mentally deranged crowd, specifically transgender. You refuse to educate yourself by reviewing it. Making excuses that you demand cliff notes to the documentary. No different than the analogous example I gave. Which proves you just fucking lazy to look at the citations given to back up others claims because you want them to pander to your laziness by giving you the cliff notes to those citations. 
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@TWS1405_2
Are you seriously trying to pretend you have the high ground here when it comes to calm, productive and mature posts?
Please, do not act so pious you flagrant #hypocrite!!!

But to answer your stupid question, yeah, I do have the high ground.
No need to respond, your post speaks for itself.