Abortion should be illegal, except for cases where it is a threat to the mother's life.

Author: YouFound_Lxam

Total: 148
YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@TWS1405_2
Go back and re-read the threads you started and where you were obviously disproven in your poorly argued position. I am not going to repeat myself here when all has been written and posted.  It is self-evident that you lost and simply cannot hold your own in a discussion on the topic. So it is to you who just needs to sit out on that subject material. Oh, and your psychological projection isn’t evidence of your position either. It’s patent denialism. 
Again, either argue, debate me, or sit out of it. 

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@FLRW
Well, at least you don't have to tell the aborted baby that he will die in the future of cancer, gun shot wounds, car accidents or old age just to further evolution.
So? People die all the time by these mishaps. But killing the baby before it even has a chance to experience the world, is not a good thing. The baby might not die of these things. Why should we kill it just because of the possibility of something bad happening to it.

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@IlDiavolo
There might be cases like that but we can't generalize. Women can get pregnant unintentionally, this is quite common among young tiktokers. 😆
Lol. Yes, this is true. But it is still not unintentional. Usually, those types of people make bad decisions, which leads to rape and things like that. It's not their fault that they were rapped, but still they made bad choices that led up to that situation. 
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Sidewalker
If you are so "pro-life" and against murder, how do you explain your Avatar, why desecrate the American Flag with assault rifles, you are proud to display  your "pro-death" symbols of killing and murder, while pretending to be "pro-life".  

Hypocrite much?

Guns were created and given to Americans, not with the intent of murder, but with the intention of the opposite. Saving lives with guns is better than letting someone die. 

Just the presence of a gun, makes some people frightened enough to not hurt the ones carrying it, and the ones around them. 
TWS1405_2
Debates: 4
TWS1405_2
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
No. Dipshit. Go back and read the threads YOU fucking started and LOST!! Damn ignoramus pos that you are on this subject. 
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@TWS1405_2
No. Dipshit. Go back and read the threads YOU fucking started and LOST!! Damn ignoramus pos that you are on this subject. 
Repeating that I lost, is not going to get you anywhere. I did not lose, you just decided that you had had enough of hearing the truth, and quit. I challenged you to a debate several times, yet you refused. If you really want to "win" you will just have to debate me to prove that to everyone else. This is after all DebateArt. 

Either argue, debate, or sit out. 
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
How can an abortion not be premeditated?
It’s premeditated, but it’s very common, way more common than all other forms of homicide combined.  Killing 25 million females for abortion is a nonstarter.  If you know 60 females, 10 of them would have to be put to death for abortion (or life imprisonment if you oppose the death penalty for murder).  In a world where .001% of females get abortions in their lifetime, you can get away with the death penalty for abortion.  But when it’s 1/6 females, it’s not good to kill THAT many people.
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@TheUnderdog
It’s premeditated, but it’s very common, way more common than all other forms of homicide combined.  Killing 25 million females for abortion is a nonstarter.  If you know 60 females, 10 of them would have to be put to death for abortion (or life imprisonment if you oppose the death penalty for murder).  In a world where .001% of females get abortions in their lifetime, you can get away with the death penalty for abortion.  But when it’s 1/6 females, it’s not good to kill THAT many people.
This is considering that women are willing to risk the death penalty for having unprotected sex, and or getting abortions. 
Very unlikely for that to happen.

Guns can kill people and cause death penalty charges, but you don't see the same problem there.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
This is considering that women are willing to risk the death penalty for having unprotected sex, and or getting abortions. 
The women that have sex tend to do so because of male peer pressure.  You probably have had sex with females; they have sex because of men like you.  If you don’t want females having sex, lead by example and don’t have sex with them.

Even in countries where abortion is banned, women still have sex without the desire to produce a kid (and they are much more likely to abort than western women).  

Unfortunately, people are pro recreational sex.

And also it’s possible that females continue to have sex regardless of the penalty for abortion.  If many females are doing this, you are going to have to execute a lot of females.  It would make arguably more sense to execute both the female that got the abortion and the man who had sex with her.

That’s why I think whatever the penalty for abortion is should effect both parents of the aborted baby equally, so my ideal penalty is $1.3 a day for a decade (paid for by both parents of the aborted baby).  90% of the revenue goes to sponsor a starving child, getting that child out of poverty, and the remaining 10% pays for the abortion.  If you take a life from abortion, you should be legally required to save a life by some other method (and child sponsorship is a cheap way to save a life).

And the claim that a zygote is a human being doesn’t make sense because of the following rationale: 30 to 70 percent of zygotes fail to attach to the uterine wall, so they miscarry basically.  If a pregnant female miscarries a 12 week fetus, she will be devestated.  If she miscarried a zygote, she won’t be the slightest bit upset.  If she was and she gave birth to 3 kids, she would probably be upset about losing about 3 kids due to zygotes miscarrying.  No female I met is sad about the zygotes she miscarried.  If it was a 12 week fetus that they miscarried, then she would be upset.  But this leads me to believe the zygote and the 12 week fetus aren’t equal.
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@TheUnderdog
The women that have sex tend to do so because of male peer pressure.  You probably have had sex with females; they have sex because of men like you.  If you don’t want females having sex, lead by example and don’t have sex with them.
No, it's because women put themselves around bad people in bad situations. 
The amount of women who get abortions because of rape, is very low.
"Just 1% of women obtain an abortion because they became pregnant through rape, and less than 0.5% do so because of incest, according to the Guttmacher Institute."

So the rest are a cause of just pure convenience. You are using peer pressure as the reason for abortions being ok? Peer pressure is something that high schoolers have to deal with. Adults should and already should have learned that peer pressure is not a threat to them. At the end of the day, it is a woman's decisions to have sex with a man, unless it is a rape. 

Unfortunately, people are pro recreational sex.
Again, I am not against recreational sex. I am against having sex willingly and aborting a baby just for convenience. Yes you want to have sex without bearing a child, and most of the time, you won't have to, but it's still a risk you have to take and if that risk shows up, you are going to have to accept it. 

And also it’s possible that females continue to have sex regardless of the penalty for abortion.  If many females are doing this, you are going to have to execute a lot of females.  It would make arguably more sense to execute both the female that got the abortion and the man who had sex with her.
Again, having recreational sex wouldn't be illegal. Getting abortions would be. 
You really think women are going to get the same amount if not more abortions, even when life in prison, or the death penalty is on the line. Not even that, just the thought of even 20 years in prison would stop a woman from doing it. 

That’s why I think whatever the penalty for abortion is should effect both parents of the aborted baby equally, so my ideal penalty is $1.3 a day for a decade (paid for by both parents of the aborted baby).  90% of the revenue goes to sponsor a starving child, getting that child out of poverty, and the remaining 10% pays for the abortion.  If you take a life from abortion, you should be legally required to save a life by some other method (and child sponsorship is a cheap way to save a life).
If the father paid for the abortion, then yes he should be punished to, but if he didn't then he didn't do anything wrong. Most fathers don't want there wives to get abortions. Also if the father knows about the abortion being taken place, and doesn't tell authorities, then that is witness to a murder, without telling anyone, and could be considered manslaughter. So it would only be the husbands fault in some cases. 

Paying off debt even in history has not always worked out the best. 

And the claim that a zygote is a human being doesn’t make sense because of the following rationale: 30 to 70 percent of zygotes fail to attach to the uterine wall, so they miscarry basically.  If a pregnant female miscarries a 12 week fetus, she will be devestated.  If she miscarried a zygote, she won’t be the slightest bit upset.  If she was and she gave birth to 3 kids, she would probably be upset about losing about 3 kids due to zygotes miscarrying.  No female I met is sad about the zygotes she miscarried.  If it was a 12 week fetus that they miscarried, then she would be upset.  But this leads me to believe the zygote and the 12 week fetus aren’t equal.
This is a false claim. Miscarriage's only happen in 10-20% of all pregnancy's. 

A woman will be devastated if she miscarries at all. You think a woman won't be devastated if she miscarries a zygote/human? How can you make that assumption?

If a zygote is not a human being, then what is it?
IlDiavolo
Debates: 0
IlDiavolo
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
You see, everyone can commit errors, we are not perfect, so this is a good point to legalize abortion.

Of course, I would set a limit of just one opportunity for abortion, more than one means the woman is stupid and should be punished with steralization. Stupid people shouldn't reproduce themselves.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
No, it's because women put themselves around bad people in bad situations. 
Anyone who is having sex with her without the intent to conceive is doing a bad thing in a bad situation.  That probably includes you if you have had vaginal sex with women.

The amount of women who get abortions because of rape, is very low.
I’m not contesting this, but your position is you would ban abortion even for rape victims, so you have to defend this no matter how rare abortions from rape were.

So the rest are a cause of just pure convenience. You are using peer pressure as the reason for abortions being ok?
I’m using peer pressure to relieze that you can’t punish abortion too harshly, certainly not with the death penalty.

Peer pressure is something that high schoolers have to deal with.
If highschoolers dealt with peer pressure well, they wouldn’t have sex at that age.  I deal with peer pressure well because of my autism.  I don’t have sex and I am very vocal about that.  I try and influence other people to not have sex without conception intent, but there are way more pro sex people than anti sex people, so my influence is limited.

I am against having sex willingly and aborting a baby just for convenience.
There is a good chance your going to deal with an unwanted pregnancy if you engage in recreational vaginal sex.
You really think women are going to get the same amount if not more abortions, even when life in prison, or the death penalty is on the line. Not even that, just the thought of even 20 years in prison would stop a woman from doing it.
They will do it illegally (and there are ways they can do this, like getting drunk).  The state doesn’t know who is getting drunk.

If the father paid for the abortion, then yes he should be punished too, but if he didn't then he didn't do anything wrong.
It’s his fault the women got the abortion since his sex made her get the abortion.  If the guy just kept it in his pants, there would be no abortion.

Paying off debt even in history has not always worked out the best.
It’s not paying off debt; it’s significantly reducing poverty and it’s paid for not by taxpayer money, but the money coming from the females and males responsible for abortion.

TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
I forgot to tag you.

A woman will be devastated if she miscarries at all. You think a woman won't be devastated if she miscarries a zygote/human? How can you make that assumption?
I’d have to ask my pro life mom how she reacted when she inevitably miscarried zygotes.  The mayo link isn’t working.
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@IlDiavolo
You see, everyone can commit errors, we are not perfect, so this is a good point to legalize abortion.

Of course, I would set a limit of just one opportunity for abortion, more than one means the woman is stupid and should be punished with steralization. Stupid people shouldn't reproduce themselves.
Committing errors does not give you a right to abortion. Making an error on a test does not give you a freebee.  
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@TheUnderdog
Anyone who is having sex with her without the intent to conceive is doing a bad thing in a bad situation.  That probably includes you if you have had vaginal sex with women.
It doesn't matter if you have the intent to conceive. 
Sex is like driving a car:

With a car, you know the risks once you start driving. You could get into a crash and die, or just injured. Of course it's very unlikely that will happen, but when you enter a car, you are consenting to the risks of crashing, whether or not you have the intent to crash. It might not even be your fault, but it can still happen. 

With sex, you know the risks once you start having sex. You could get pregnant, and have a baby. Of course, with protection, it's very unlikely that will happen, but when you have sex, you are consenting to the risks of getting pregnant, whether or not you have the intent to get pregnant. It might not even be your fault, but it can still happen. 

I’m not contesting this, but your position is you would ban abortion even for rape victims, so you have to defend this no matter how rare abortions from rape were.
If you and me can agree that all the other abortions are bad, then I can argue rape. If we can't do that, then it is simply an excuse to get out of the argument that we are already in. 

I’m using peer pressure to relieze that you can’t punish abortion too harshly, certainly not with the death penalty.
It's murder. Killing with the intent to remove a human life. Is that too harsh? That's like saying murderers are being punished to harshly for what they did. I mean, you have literal ticktockers who are saying on camera, that they like killing baby's. We are punishing those people too harshly?

There is a good chance your going to deal with an unwanted pregnancy if you engage in recreational vaginal sex.
Yes, and so what? Isn't that the reason we function like that?
Yes sex can be used for just pleasure, but that's not its fundamental purpose. The reason we feel pleasure, is because the drive to reproduce, helps the human species to evolve. 
It's not a game. Sex is a serious thing, and people need to treat it that way, but people have the freedom to do what they want, so I won't stop them. But when you make stupid decisions, that does not mean you get to kill an innocent life. You made that decision, and not the child. 

They will do it illegally (and there are ways they can do this, like getting drunk).  The state doesn’t know who is getting drunk.
Getting drunk isn't against the law.......
And if your conflating it with abortions', then doing stupid illegal stuff while drunk is against the law. So when the prosecutors ask why they did it, they will have two options:
1. They got drunk and did it, (which is against the law)
2. They were not drunk when they did it (which is also against the law).

It’s his fault the women got the abortion since his sex made her get the abortion.  If the guy just kept it in his pants, there would be no abortion.
But remember. She consented to it. She was willing. Your saying that it's his fault that she's pregnant, even though she let him do it?

It’s not paying off debt; it’s significantly reducing poverty and it’s paid for not by taxpayer money, but the money coming from the females and males responsible for abortion.
That's just a longer way of saying, paying off a debt. 
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
You did lose. 

Period. 

Fact. 

Period. 

Denialist. 

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@TWS1405_2
You did lose. 

Period. 

Fact. 

Period. 

Denialist. 
The only person denying it, is you.
You don't even have proof from that forum that I lost. You just got angry at me because your ego was deflating. 
If you want to argue about it, then debate, argue or leave. 
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
The thread is evidence of you losing. 
Your flagrant ignorance of the subject is what I found irritating. 
I mean really, FFS!! In another threat I made a crystal clear statement about personhood and you reply with yet another fucking stupid question. It’s like, do you not read what other people write? What part of the word born do you not understand! It’s stupid statements/questions like that proving it would be an exercise in futility to get into a debate with you on abortion. You’re not obtuse on purpose, you really are that dense when it comes to this subject. Which is so frustrating because you can appear so intelligent and articulate in so many other discussions. 
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@TWS1405_2
The thread is evidence of you losing. 
Your flagrant ignorance of the subject is what I found irritating. 
I mean really, FFS!! In another threat I made a crystal clear statement about personhood and you reply with yet another fucking stupid question. It’s like, do you not read what other people write? What part of the word born do you not understand! It’s stupid statements/questions like that proving it would be an exercise in futility to get into a debate with you on abortion. You’re not obtuse on purpose, you really are that dense when it comes to this subject. Which is so frustrating because you can appear so intelligent and articulate in so many other discussions. 
The problem is, that I ask questions, and repeat them to be direct so it won't seem like I am assuming another person's position. You get mad at that, and argue that I don't know what I am talking about (which I do). 

I did not lose. You have no evidence of that.
Would you like to debate or argue? Because I am willing to do that.
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
You did lose, and you continue to lose. 

I ask questions, and repeat them to be direct so it won't seem like I am assuming another person's position.
Personhood = [a] born person. 

[A] born person = personhood. 

you ask stupid questions, like “wait, so you mean a baby one second before birth isn’t a person?” 🤦‍♂️ JFC!! That’s not assuming a position, that’s just ducking dumb. 

You consistently ask dumb questions in this debate/discussion. And you clearly don’t understand the meaning to terms with obvious meaning within the context of this debate/discussion. Like born, birth, birthed, extraction, expulsion, so on and so forth. 

your continued denialism, banality, and comments lacked throughout the abortion topics (to include your own threads) = my evidence of your loss. 

Keep displaying that intellectual cowardice. 
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@TWS1405_2
Personhood = [a] born person. 

[A] born person = personhood.
This is totally invalid. Do you not see the circular definition here?
Personhood equates born person, and a born person equates to Personhood.

So you can't be a born person without personhood, and you can't have personhood without being born. 
Ok so what defines that. You are suggesting they equate, I am asking why they equate.

You ask stupid questions, like “wait, so you mean a baby one second before birth isn’t a person?” 🤦‍♂️ JFC!! That’s not assuming a position, that’s just ducking dumb
It's not a stupid question, it's a fair question. I wasn't hiding behind it. It is a really simple question that you don't want to answer, because you know where I am going to go in the argument, and you can't argue that. 

You consistently ask dumb questions in this debate/discussion. And you clearly don’t understand the meaning to terms with obvious meaning within the context of this debate/discussion. Like born, birth, birthed, extraction, expulsion, so on and so forth. 
I ask those questions, because everyone has a different outlook on how to specify those defined words. I am asking you specifically how you do it, so I can start from there, and work my way up. You just don't like that I keep proving you wrong on every pitstop of false contradicting definitions that you take. 

Also this is not a debate/discussion. It is you complaining about me being wrong with no proof, and being too prideful to even debate.

your continued denialism, banality, and comments lacked throughout the abortion topics (to include your own threads) = my evidence of your loss. 

You have no evidence of this though. You claim you do, yet you don't provide any. 

I am not a coward. I am standing here waiting for you argue. You are the one deflecting.

Let's end this civilly in a debate, where we can put all of our facts onto the table. You are a great debater, and a smart guy. Let's be civil about this and end our disagreement civilly. 
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
--> @TWS1405_2

So you can't be a born person without personhood, and you can't have personhood without being born. 
Ok so what defines that. You are suggesting they equate, I am asking why they equate.personhood
pur-suhn-hood ]SHOW IPA

First, it is NOT circular reasoning It’s a statement of fact. 

noun
the state or fact of being a person.

This definition alone affirms my statement. Their equation is clearly stated within the term itself and how it is defined…the state or fact OF BEING [A] PERSON! 

1 U.S. Code § 8 - “Person”, “human being”, “child”, and “individual” as including born-alive infant

noun
Human, individual
personhood

You ask stupid questions, like “wait, so you mean a baby one second before birth isn’t a person?” 🤦‍♂️ JFC!! That’s not assuming a position, that’s just ducking dumb
It's not a stupid question, it's a fair question. I wasn't hiding behind it. It is a really simple question that you don't want to answer, because you know where I am going to go in the argument, and you can't argue that. 
Yes, it [is] A stupid question. Words have very specific meanings dictated by the context in which they are used. If you do not comprehend the term birth, birthed, expulsion, extraction let alone person = personhood, asking how and why the latter equates = a patently asinine stupid question. Asking it makes you look like an ignorant (uneducated) fool. A fact you KEEP doubling and tripling down on. 

I don’t have to answer it, but I just did. Stating the FUCKING OBVIOUS in doing so. Common knowledge. In fact. And no, I do not know where you are going with your stupid question. I am not psychic. 

I ask those questions, because everyone has a different outlook on how to specify those defined words. I am asking you specifically how you do it, so I can start from there, and work my way up. You just don't like that I keep proving you wrong on every pitstop of false contradicting definitions that you take. 

Also this is not a debate/discussion. It is you complaining about me being wrong with no proof, and being too prideful to even debate.
Again, 🤦🏼‍♂️, words have specific meanings dictated upon the context in which they are used. No one has any free-form outlook on what the definition of a term is as used by another. The context of the statement in which the term is used is what dictates the definition of that term. Work your way up… ROTFLMAO!!! 

You haven’t proven me wrong on anything in any forum discussion within DART. Not a single one. Your delusions of grandeur is on par with your psychological projection. 

Your own written posts are my evidence you ignorant petulant child. Your own words. Period. Fact. Period. And every time you reply to me, and others, on this topic, you consistently prove me correct and you a continued fool on the subject. 

You have no evidence of this though. You claim you do, yet you don't provide any. 

I am not a coward. I am standing here waiting for you argue. You are the one deflecting.

Let's end this civilly in a debate, where we can put all of our facts onto the table. You are a great debater, and a smart guy. Let's be civil about this and end our disagreement civilly. 

What part of what I have said, AD NAUSEUM, of the FACT that YOUR OWN WORDS and submitted in comments IS MY PROOF!!! You prove with each and every reply just how ignorant you are of the subject matter, AND your patent lack of reading comprehension skills. 

I NEVER called you [a] coward, the term used is “intellectual cowardice,” and in context it is an adjective describing your behavior, it’s not [a] noun. See…more evidence of your lack of reading comprehension skills.

Until you can demonstrate some measure of intelligence and reading comprehension skills…I just do not want to waste my time and effort beating a dead horse, as I continuously do here within the forums with you. 
amandragon01
Debates: 0
amandragon01
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
The problem with your theory is that drinking did get reduced during the prohibition. Just because an illegal black market popped up to exploit the demand, does not mean the demand for alcohol remained the same.

Short term sure. Long term they reported 60-70% of pre-Prohibition levels. Taking into account that this was what they are able to record of an illegal market how much do you suppose went unreported?
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@TWS1405_2

Ok so what defines that. You are suggesting they equate, I am asking why they equate.personhood
pur-suhn-hood ]SHOW IPA

noun

This definition alone affirms my statement. Their equation is clearly stated within the term itself and how it is defined…the state or fact OF BEING [A] PERSON! 

1 U.S. Code § 8 - “Person”, “human being”, “child”, and “individual” as including born-alive infant

noun
Human, individual
personhood
You said: Personhood = [a] born person.
So lets look of the definition of a born person.

Born: "When a baby is born, it comes out of its mother's body at the beginning of its life. In formal English, if you say that someone is born of someone or to someone, you mean that person is their parent."

Now let's look at the definition of Personhood:
Personhood: "the state or condition of being a person, or individual human being"

So your saying:
A baby coming out of a mother's' bodys = the state or condition of being a person/individual human being
So the question: "wait, so you mean a baby one second before birth isn’t a person?" is a fair question. 

I am arguing that this is not the case, because personhood starts at conception. If you would like to argue it, it would be my pleasure. 

Yes, it [is] A stupid question. Words have very specific meanings dictated by the context in which they are used. If you do not comprehend the term birth, birthed, expulsion, extraction let alone person = personhood, asking how and why the latter equates = a patently asinine stupid question. Asking it makes you look like an ignorant (uneducated) fool. A fact you KEEP doubling and tripling down on. 
I keep doubling down on the question, because it is such an easy question to answer, yet you can't answer it for me. 

Your own written posts are my evidence you ignorant petulant child. Your own words. Period. Fact. Period. And every time you reply to me, and others, on this topic, you consistently prove me correct and you a continued fool on the subject. 
How so? No one seems to be defending your position. Neither has anyone done the same for me, but that is because DEBATING is supposed to be between two people. 

What part of what I have said, AD NAUSEUM, of the FACT that YOUR OWN WORDS and submitted in comments IS MY PROOF!!! You prove with each and every reply just how ignorant you are of the subject matter, AND your patent lack of reading comprehension skills. 

I NEVER called you [a] coward, the term used is “intellectual cowardice,” and in context it is an adjective describing your behavior, it’s not [a] noun. See…more evidence of your lack of reading comprehension skills.

Until you can demonstrate some measure of intelligence and reading comprehension skills…I just do not want to waste my time and effort beating a dead horse, as I continuously do here within the forums with you. 
And this is how you give up every time. You complain that I am uneducated, and don't know what I am talking about because of my age, so you leave the argument, thinking that everyone agrees with you, when in truth they haven't. 

I am not a dead horse, very much the opposite. The only dead horse here is the one that is too tired and confused, and stubborn to argue rationally. 

Would you like me to make a forum just between you and me, arguing this instead of a proper debate, or would you like to do a formal debate. If you "the all knowing on abortion" have so much proof to prove me wrong, then lay it all out on the table. Beat me. 
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
So lets look of the definition of a born person.
No, let’s not since it is completely redundant to the definitions I already provided (and to wit you clearly ignored)!

So your saying:
A baby coming out of a mother's' bodys = the state or condition of being a person/individual human being
So the question: "wait, so you mean a baby one second before birth isn’t a person?" is a fair question. 
No, it was and remains a completely and utterly stupid question. I mean really, the answer is within the question itself and from that which was already provided in/by the definitions given. Tripling + down on this stupid question is unremarkable. 

How so? No one seems to be defending your position. Neither has anyone done the same for me, but that is because DEBATING is supposed to be between two people. 
Wrong! A debate can always be between more than two people. And as evidenced by all the threads, more than two people get involved. If no one is supporting either one of us it is clearly because they know one of us is correct and the other is not and nothing more need be said. It’s all up to the reader to decide. That being said, you have not debunked any of my argued factually accurate and easily verifiable positions. 

And this is how you give up every time. You complain that I am uneducated, and don't know what I am talking about because of my age, so you leave the argument, thinking that everyone agrees with you, when in truth they haven't. 

I am not a dead horse, very much the opposite. The only dead horse here is the one that is too tired and confused, and stubborn to argue rationally. 

Would you like me to make a forum just between you and me, arguing this instead of a proper debate, or would you like to do a formal debate. If you "the all knowing on abortion" have so much proof to prove me wrong, then lay it all out on the table. Beat me. 
NO! I provide fact based rebuttals to your nonsensical uneducated drivel, and when you repeat that drivel it becomes patently clear engaging you on this subject it futile. It’s tantamount to beating the proverbial dead horse. And you ARE the dead horse in this scenario. Own it. 
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@TWS1405_2
No, let’s not since it is completely redundant to the definitions I already provided (and to wit you clearly ignored)!
You provided that born= to person hood, not the exact definition of it. 
And why not? I thought definitions were important. 

No, it was and remains a completely and utterly stupid question. I mean really, the answer is within the question itself and from that which was already provided in/by the definitions given. Tripling + down on this stupid question is unremarkable. 
It's a fair question, not a stupid one. And even if it was, wouldn't you the "authority of abortion" be able to answer such a "dumb" question?

Wrong! A debate can always be between more than two people. And as evidenced by all the threads, more than two people get involved. If no one is supporting either one of us it is clearly because they know one of us is correct and the other is not and nothing more need be said. It’s all up to the reader to decide. That being said, you have not debunked any of my argued factually accurate and easily verifiable positions. 
I have debunked them, you just call the answers stupid, and go on about your day, without a care in the world. You deny every argument that I make without any evidence to back you up.

NO! I provide fact based rebuttals to your nonsensical uneducated drivel, and when you repeat that drivel it becomes patently clear engaging you on this subject it futile. It’s tantamount to beating the proverbial dead horse. And you ARE the dead horse in this scenario. Own it. 
Your rebuttals are calling my answers stupid. Thats not a rebuttal. 
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
-->@TWS1405_2
You provided that born= to person hood, not the exact definition of it. 
And why not? I thought definitions were important. 
"You provided that born= (sic) to person hood (sic), not the exact definition."

Yes, it is to the proverbial "T"! Personhood is one word, not two. More evidence to your lack of grammar and reading comprehension skills. 
Redundantly....... 

noun

This definition alone affirms my statement. Their equation is clearly stated within the term itself and how it is defined…the state or fact OF BEING [A] PERSON! 

1 U.S. Code § 8 - “Person”, “human being”, “child”, and “individual” as including born-alive infant

noun
Human, individual
personhood
Then you continue to regurgitate this garbage:

It's a fair question, not a stupid one. And even if it was, wouldn't you the "authority of abortion" be able to answer such a "dumb" question?
NO, it's a STUPID question. 

I have debunked them, you just call the answers stupid, and go on about your day, without a care in the world. You deny every argument that I make without any evidence to back you up.
You have NOT debunked them. Delusions of grandeur. If you can prove otherwise, I will concede. 

Your rebuttals are calling my answers stupid. Thats not a rebuttal. 
It is a rebuttal. You have NOT provided any rebuttal to mine that discredit it. Period. Fact. Period. 

TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
My opinions changed on abortion.  Now I’m pro choice.  It’s not because of you, but it’s stuff that I realized (basically what I say afterwards is why I became pro choice).

With a car, you know the risks once you start driving. You could get into a crash and die, or just injured. Of course it's very unlikely that will happen, but when you enter a car, you are consenting to the risks of crashing, whether or not you have the intent to crash. It might not even be your fault, but it can still happen.

If someone commits a car accident (whether sober or not) and someone gets injured from the car crash and they need your kindey to survive, you aren’t legally obligated to give your kidney (and Lila Rose and other prominent pro lifers have never contested this.  They have contested suicide, but not organ donation laws).  So how would abortion be any different?

That's like saying murderers are being punished to harshly for what they did.
Murderers are extremely rare.  In a world where 1/6 people committed murder, you can’t prosecute it harshly without backlash.  When murderers make up .3% of the population, prosecution becomes easier.

Getting drunk isn't against the law.......
And if your conflating it with abortions', then doing stupid illegal stuff while drunk is against the law. So when the prosecutors ask why they did it, they will have two options:
1. They got drunk and did it, (which is against the law)
2. They were not drunk when they did it (which is also against the law).
Alcohol consumption kills the fetus.  You would have to figure out how to prevent those seeking to abort from getting drunk to kill their unwanted fetus.

I mean, you have literal ticktockers who are saying on camera, that they like killing baby's. We are punishing those people too harshly?
There is a difference between SAYING they love aborting and acting on it.  They are probably trolling to get a reaction from pro lifers.
She consented to it. She was willing. Your saying that it's his fault that she's pregnant, even though she let him do it?

It takes 2 people to make a pregnancy.  They both consented.  Any penalty imposed for abortion should impact both parents of the aborted baby equally.  Since you know and respect closeted parents of aborted babies, once they come out of the closet, if enough of them come out of the closet, you may be able to hate one person or 2 people, but hating 1/6 of the country is not going to reduce the abortion rate.