Abortion should be illegal, except for cases where it is a threat to the mother's life.

Author: YouFound_Lxam

Total: 148
TWS1405_2
Debates: 4
TWS1405_2
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
False statement. Personhood is defined as ones ability to survive on there own? With this type of thinking, any human being that is not viable in any sort of way, could be considered without personhood. 
Ha ha ha ha!! Hey, dumbass. We have been over this before and I’ve proven you wrong time and  time again. When will you ever learn, child!!! 
YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@TWS1405_2
Ha ha ha ha!! Hey, dumbass. We have been over this before and I’ve proven you wrong time and  time again. When will you ever learn, child!!! 
Oh, I'm sorry, but who was the one who refused to debate? Oh, that's right, it was you. If you were really the authority on the topic of abortion, and no one else has proven you wrong, then you would debate me and prove me wrong as well, but you won't because you know you will lose the argument and lose respect from everyone you have argued about this topic with. 

So how about you either argue, debate, or sit out of it sweetheart, ok?
Reece101
Debates: 1
Reece101
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

She chose to have sex though. She should be willing to die to birth a baby. 
No, she shouldn't. Part of having a child isn't dying, right? So, she should be able to make that decision, if it comes to that. Something that is not part of having a child, is just killing it for convenience. That isn't something that someone should decide. 
Do you know anything about history? Death has always been a part of being pregnant. I’m sure they knew the risks back then too.

You’re the one that’s arguing for convenience.
How so?
Because you’re letting a mother murder her baby when she should know the risks.
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Reece101
Do you know anything about history? Death has always been a part of being pregnant. I’m sure they knew the risks back then too.
Death only occurred when something went wrong during the birthing process. 
Nature didn't intend for death, when natural processes were being created.

The natural process of birth is a mother giving birth to a child, and both of them living. 
Death is just an error in that process, that occurs only sometimes.

Back then it happened more, because we did not have the technology to help mothers dying when giving birth, but we do now.  

Ah Ah Ah. Not murder. 
Murder is killing with the intention to kill. 
If the mother went through the whole process of being pregnant and found out that she might die if she gives birth, then decides to let the baby go. That is not intentional. She did not mean for that to happen, whereas if a woman found out that she got pregnant, then decided to kill the baby before it has a chance to leave the womb, then that is murder. Killing with the intent to kill. 

Reece101
Reece101
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Death only occurred when something went wrong during the birthing process. 
Nature didn't intend for death, when natural processes were being created.

The natural process of birth is a mother giving birth to a child, and both of them living. 
Death is just an error in that process, that occurs only sometimes.

Back then it happened more, because we did not have the technology to help mothers dying when giving birth, but we do now.  
“Nature” doesn’t intend anything, it just is.
And death isn’t an error, it’s a natural process.

The same goes for birth control. It’s all convenient.

Ah Ah Ah. Not murder. 
Murder is killing with the intention to kill. 
If the mother went through the whole process of being pregnant and found out that she might die if she gives birth, then decides to let the baby go. That is not intentional. She did not mean for that to happen, whereas if a woman found out that she got pregnant, then decided to kill the baby before it has a chance to leave the womb, then that is murder. Killing with the intent to kill. 
They both knew the risks and they both chose to murder.  ‘deciding to Let the baby go.’ Is that what you call it when it’s convenient. 
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
I’ve proven you wrong here in the forum. There is no need to repeat myself  on the debate side. On the abortion issue you lose. Same as others have proven you wrong on the religious topics you brought up too. Those are two areas you simply have a lot to learn. 

As for other topics, you appear to be holding your own. But when it comes to abortion and religion. You couldn’t carry a bedpan of piss without spilling it. So jsut give it a rest, youngling. 
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
-->@amandragon01
You make things illegal to try and prevent people doing them. It doesn't always work. Prohibition is evidence of this.
Ok, go ahead and give me another example. It works 95% of the time, so it is a useful tool to use. To assume that abortion is one of those instances without any evidence backing that up, is a bad argument. 

Name one thing that's illegal that people actually don't engage in because of that. Prisons are full of people who break laws. From minor traffic infractions, to taxes, through a variety of misdemeanors and felonies up to murder. Abortion was illegal before Roe v Wade and people still did them. Whether on their own or through doctors. To say because something is illegal nobody will engage in it is the most childish view of the world I've ever heard. You really need to admit you just hate women you fucking can't stand that they have a right to their own decision making. You have on numerous occasions excuse the male behavior in this whole equation. You have made it illegal for women and doctors to engage in the activity with while giving men a pass. You're not even willing to allow women to take a pill the day after they have sex so that they don't have the egg attached and get pregnant. You are a woman hating pig.
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@IlDiavolo
It doesnt matter if abortion is legal or not, that wouldn decrease the abortion rate because people do it anyway
This is a myth that the pro choice movement made up. While it is true that some doctors will still perform illegal abortions, we need to remember that most illegal abortions are performed by doctors, not all women will get abortions that would have before if made illegal and that backstreet abortions were practically unheard of, even prior to Roe vs Wade
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@amandragon01
The point is valid. Making something illegal doesn't necessarily decrease instances of it. Prohibition is a solid example of that.
The problem with your theory is that drinking did get reduced during the prohibition. Just because an illegal black market popped up to exploit the demand, does not mean the demand for alcohol remained the same.
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Reece101
“Nature” doesn’t intend anything, it just is.
And death isn’t an error, it’s a natural process.

The same goes for birth control. It’s all convenient.
Human murder for no apparent reason except for convenience is not a natural process. Especially when it poses no threat or harm. 

They both knew the risks and they both chose to murder.  ‘deciding to Let the baby go.’ Is that what you call it when it’s convenient. 
But this time the mother accepted the risks, and is about to die. That is the difference. If you can't understand that, then that is on you. 
The mother who is about to die didn't choose murder, again you can't use that word. It has a different meaning then what was occurring. 

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@TWS1405_2
I’ve proven you wrong here in the forum. There is no need to repeat myself  on the debate side. On the abortion issue you lose. Same as others have proven you wrong on the religious topics you brought up too. Those are two areas you simply have a lot to learn. 

As for other topics, you appear to be holding your own. But when it comes to abortion and religion. You couldn’t carry a bedpan of piss without spilling it. So jsut give it a rest, youngling. 
How have I lost. I have not. You have no proof of this loss, you just claim that I have with no proof. 
Again, either argue, debate, or sit out. 
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Name one thing that's illegal that people actually don't engage in because of that. Prisons are full of people who break laws. From minor traffic infractions, to taxes, through a variety of misdemeanors and felonies up to murder. Abortion was illegal before Roe v Wade and people still did them. Whether on their own or through doctors. To say because something is illegal nobody will engage in it is the most childish view of the world I've ever heard. You really need to admit you just hate women you fucking can't stand that they have a right to their own decision making. You have on numerous occasions excuse the male behavior in this whole equation. You have made it illegal for women and doctors to engage in the activity with while giving men a pass. You're not even willing to allow women to take a pill the day after they have sex so that they don't have the egg attached and get pregnant. You are a woman hating pig.
I'm not saying that people won't do it, I'm saying the rate will decrease, therefore saving countless lives. 
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
What lives? 
IlDiavolo
Debates: 0
IlDiavolo
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
I'm not pro-choice of anything. I'm just a liberal that stands for freedom, even more for a country where people brags about being free.

By the way, abortion is not the same as in the past, specially if it's an early pregnancy. Women can choose between medication or medical procedure to abort. So, if abortion is prohibited, pregnant women would still be able to choose medication abortion. Abortion pill is available everywhere, it can be painful but effective.

But even so, women can have a abortion procedure anyway in another state where abortion is allowed, they just need a trip to do that. So, honestly I dont see the point to prohibit abortion in some states and in others not. Unless it's prohibited all over the country, women would always have choices to abort, so I don't see any change in the national abortion rate.
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
What lives? 
The children inside of the womb. Future doctors, lawyers, politicians, athletes, fathers, mothers etc. 
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@IlDiavolo
By the way, abortion is not the same as in the past, specially if it's an early pregnancy. Women can choose between medication or medical procedure to abort. So, if abortion is prohibited, pregnant women would still be able to choose medication abortion. Abortion pill is available everywhere, it can be painful but effective.
Any form of abortion would be illegal, if abortion was illegal....

But even so, women can have a abortion procedure anyway in another state where abortion is allowed, they just need a trip to do that. So, honestly I dont see the point to prohibit abortion in some states and in others not. Unless it's prohibited all over the country, women would always have choices to abort, so I don't see any change in the national abortion rate.
This is true. I guess we are going to have to see in the future which states produce more baby's and become more successful, and which states kill all there baby's, and become destroyed. 

It doesn't matter if people go to other states to get an abortions', the fact is that soon all the pro-choicer are going to  realize that they are going to have no one to pass on there beliefs, because they have killed any chances of that happening, so all your going to have left is children who grew up in pro-life homes, and who are pro-life running the country, thus making abortion nationally illegal.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
They're not people at three weeks or even ten weeks.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@IlDiavolo
Abortion should be viable for women who want to babytrap men into supporting and marrying them.

If the man declines, there needs to be an ethical way to dispose of the baby since the mother can't use it to cash in.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Abortion is a great way to eliminate selfish irresponsible people from the gene pool. A win for the human species. I also think after the 3rd abortion that the state should enforce sterilization to speed the natural process along and save money. Not much different from a mandatory COVID shot. (for the good of society!)
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
They're not people at three weeks or even ten weeks.
Yes they are. They are biologically alive at conception and human beings. 

Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Greyparrot
Yes men are far too stupid to be in control of their own birth control. It should all fall on the woman to keep him from getting baby trapped. Women hating pigs.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Alive and living are two different things. And I'm sorry but a tadpole is not a human being. It's a potential human being. And there's no reason you shouldn't be able to take a pill the day after you have sex to get rid of it other than your religious freak who hates women.
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Alive and living are two different things. And I'm sorry but a tadpole is not a human being. It's a potential human being. And there's no reason you shouldn't be able to take a pill the day after you have sex to get rid of it other than your religious freak who hates women.
Sperm isn't human. When sperm fertilizes egg, that is when it becomes human. 
I would love to argue with you what it means to be a human. 
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Considering that you hate gays and women and don't seem to have any issue with the church's past of murdering people to convert them and wiping out other religions, your view on what makes a human a human means very little to me.
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Considering that you hate gays and women and don't seem to have any issue with the church's past of murdering people to convert them and wiping out other religions, your view on what makes a human a human means very little to me.
I don't hate anyone. I disagree with people. Am I not allowed to disagree?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Yes men are far too stupid to be in control of their own birth control. It should all fall on the woman to keep him from getting baby trapped. Women hating pigs.
I'm just saying there needs to be a way to dispose of the baby if the trap fails. Many men are walking away from the bullshit.
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Go back and re-read the threads you started and where you were obviously disproven in your poorly argued position. I am not going to repeat myself here when all has been written and posted.  It is self-evident that you lost and simply cannot hold your own in a discussion on the topic. So it is to you who just needs to sit out on that subject material. Oh, and your psychological projection isn’t evidence of your position either. It’s patent denialism. 
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

Well, at least you don't have to tell the aborted baby that he will die in the future of cancer, gun shot wounds, car accidents or old age just to further evolution.
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@Greyparrot
There might be cases like that but we can't generalize. Women can get pregnant unintentionally, this is quite common among young tiktokers. 😆
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
If you are so "pro-life" and against murder, how do you explain your Avatar, why desecrate the American Flag with assault rifles, you are proud to display  your "pro-death" symbols of killing and murder, while pretending to be "pro-life".  

Hypocrite much?