I Challenge You, RationalMadman, to a Rap Battle

Author: Athias

Total: 12
Athias
Debates: 20
Athias
Since you're preoccupied with your ranking, I thought I'd challenge you to an informal rap battle, here, where you can operate in a "safe space." I understand that you're not ready for all that smoke, and it takes a grown man to admit that. And since you've already admitted that I would win in spite of my "simple flow"--knowing full well that you "won" our last contest because armoredcat was in his feelings about the subject we argued the night before--this venue should suit you perfectly, since there are little to no consequences once you lose to me. Or will you continue to hide behind the delusion of your underappreciated esoteric lyrics?

How's that for conjuring up your hatred? If you agree, simply post a response confirming your participation. We can also select a group of informal judges if you'd like.
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
There's like 2 things to diss and I don't want to go into either.

The first is your approach to age of consent, the second is that you backed the loser year 1 and that can backfire on me.

I don't have ammo to win the battle even if I ignore that I don't want to dig into you. I also don't know what you want to do really, if you want permission to insult me and make it rhyme you clearly have baggage about me which could be better dealt with either privately or with you stating your issues with me.

I have wanted to clear things up with you and brutal for some time anyway, your 2 votes would have tied that election for instance.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
You don't do enough here to diss, what do you want me to exactly rap about against you? We don't really have a severe rivalry.
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
I’m waiting for my roast battle too
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
I understand the actions requested here may be a waste of your time, but if you have ample free time, I request that you simply do a single-direction diss/roast verse/verses of me. Given the number of posts that you have expressed the idea that "I don't know what I am talking about", I believe roasting material is sufficient.
Athias
Athias
-->
@RationalMadman
There's like 2 things to diss and I don't want to go into either.

The first is your approach to age of consent, the second is that you backed the loser year 1 and that can backfire on me.

I don't have ammo to win the battle even if I ignore that I don't want to dig into you. I also don't know what you want to do really, if you want permission to insult me and make it rhyme you clearly have baggage about me which could be better dealt with either privately or with you stating your issues with me.
You're overthinking it. I've challenged you to a rap battle because to my knowledge at least, you're the only member here who consistently participates in them. However, you expressed worry over the prospect of your losing the battle, and not intending to play against the odds. So I thought I'd remove that as a factor by proposing a rap battle in the forum. I'm not using the notion of a rap battle to vent my issues with you. I meant what I stated the last time: I had fun in our last rap battle, despite my losing. I've been wanting to do another one for a while now, and that's the reason I was quick to challenge the winner of your rap battle with Wylted. We can have a rap battle just for the sake of a rap battle. But I won't press the issue further if I'm just beating a dead horse.

I have wanted to clear things up with you and brutal for some time anyway, your 2 votes would have tied that election for instance.
I wouldn't have voted for you. I meant what I stated the last two elections. I wouldn't have voted for Wylted either, and hence, I joined David and Lemming in votes to abstain.

You don't do enough here to diss, what do you want me to exactly rap about against you? We don't really have a severe rivalry.
I figured. I was trying to be provocative, but I didn't want to feign any attempts at insulting you, either. As far as what to rap about, you can rap about anything that comes to mind. It can be my philosophical, political, and/or economic stances. It can be my demeanor on this forum; my diction; past and present interactions. In all honesty, my intention was to focus on clever rhyme schemes rather than any valid bases for an insult. As far as I'm concerned, anything is fair game, however superficial.

Athias
Athias
-->
@Intelligence_06
I understand the actions requested here may be a waste of your time, but if you have ample free time, I request that you simply do a single-direction diss/roast verse/verses of me. Given the number of posts that you have expressed the idea that "I don't know what I am talking about", I believe roasting material is sufficient.
For whom is this statement intended? Do I naturally assume me since it was posted in a thread I created, or did you intend it for RationalMadman or Ramshutu?
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@RationalMadman
@Athias
Intended for RM
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Athias
Given that you tend to go for the simpler style, if we stick solely to generic stuff, it is likely you will accidentally plagiarise bars.

Go on then, you go first, I am sure I won't enjoy it but I have an agenda to win your respect way beyond the rapping stuff. So, I will defensively rap back at you with an agenda.
Sir.Lancelot
Debates: 182
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@Ramshutu
I’m waiting for my roast battle too
A regular roast battle session or roasting, as in like battle rap?
Athias
Athias
-->
@RationalMadman
Well, it looks like you really don't wanna participate, so just forget it
I know where this is headed, and I ain't the type for begging.
You're trying to curry favor without wearing the number 30
My respect has always been there, but all these years you haven't heard me.
Filled with worry, thinking, "I hope he... doesn't see me... as unworthy."
While the audience wonders, "how on Earth-3, did he come up with that rhyme scheme."
My flow went from AC to DC--get it?--without going through any crises.
No matter how many times we, come at odds G, reconciliation is always timely.

I'm supposed to be dissing you, but I'm simple and unoriginal
At first glance, my lyrics always get accused of being supraliminal.
Given the circumstance, I've written them down so they can be visible
I've got the gift of gab, but why is it that no one ever listens though?
Do I take a chance at becoming formidable without being visceral.
It's inexplicable, but I guess it's up to the individual.
Not about winning all, little victories are less fictional.
After all we have the wherewithal to close the gap on what's unbridgeable.

But I know you're not really wit it though, so I'm about to dash and hit the store.
Hate to leave while you want some more, but remember, "patience is a virtue," bro.
Our interactions are digital, but the words we state here are really pivotal.
So until next time my n**ga, I probably won't be here for a minute, yo.

East Side!

Start at 00:00:10

You aint rational madman, you're more like Spongebob Squarepants
crossed with Gary Cole-man,
I got the sharpie right on my left hand
I'll write "Fuck Madman" on Wylted's armband.
I got a spray-can waiting on my right hand,
Tag your block with the same while riding in the trans-am.
Stop acting like you wanna dead this beef
Steer and Heifers fill your home, lying through your teeth.
You just looking down the road, wanting me to pledge my allegiance
A choice down to you and Wylted, no way, I pledge my grievance.
Don't let your wives read what I say, they wont wanna see this
Or maybe I sneak around back, show them my penis, and have them scream, "Oh Jesus!"

[In case you're wondering, the Remix is mostly for levity.]

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Athias

There aint juice to this beef, it's more blackcurrant squash we oughta quash,
I've read you were belted and the rebel to change your parents' ways, you're a G and in terms of backbone and honesty, top notch,
Fuck you think I'm gonna do to get you on my side? Think I'm here for my pride?
Why confide to the site all your traumas and then pretend when I genuinely want friendship suddenly that trust oughtta stop?
You're a naive anarchist who can't see past his nose, thinks your biggest enemy is a cop,
I see this crap in rap all the time but also think you're as clued into the truth as a neglected farm lacks rot,
You're a fool that's a tool for some right-wing pricks like a prisoner eagerly digging into their dinner o' slop,
I don't care about that shit, I came here for the batshit crap like you telling me that Jan 6 was an op,
I just want you to see I am so far from the fake-ass cunt you take me for but if you insist I'll piss on the floor 'n' watch you mop.

You want me to say I don't want you to be my friend in order to be my friend,
You want me to say 'fuck you' to feel the end,
Well fuck you Athias, let me tell you I hate you so you got something you enjoy to defend,
It's all in your goddamn imagination, you're like a dickhead worried 'bout some invagination,
Let me decapitate you as I captivate you and whip your back and break you like I lack the patience,
What you think this is? An evaluation? Aight let me psychoanalyse you, angsty patient,
You got high functioning autism with anger latent, the rage stems from your past abuse back way when...
You were a confused rebel causing mayhem and your parents were tyrants, perplexed how you could tame them,
You taught them empathy and explained the Satan was evil because he got abused too and they began to see the truth, you Pagan,
Now you got a chip in your shoulder for anyone that's taken authoritative position's, shit's blatant,
I get it, Ath, I've done the math, and maybe this bridge between us is not worth paving,
But I see you G, I feel you bleed, I got more in common with you than you'd first assume but yes, it's hidden as I'm more mystique where you're in-my-face, punk.