Total: 99
AustinL0926
Debates: 33
AustinL0926
-->
@ILikePie5
Mharman: Potentially scum, it does look like a scumslip to me. He also tried a little to hard to push for a lynch on Korea - when I look back at his post, his evidence strikes me as flimsy.
Pie: Likely town, assuming Earth is telling the truth and he's not a GF (lawyer wouldn't make sense for a 2-scum setup). If he is GF, or he's allied with Earth, then we're pretty screwed, but there's no reasonable way to justify the risk of lynching him.
Lunatic: Lean town, I still feel that his DP1 plays were far to aggressive to be a scum. He hasn't rly done anything else to stand out.
Earth: Likely town - just like Pie, if he's scum we're screwed, but nothing we can do about it.
Supa: Null - he did have a good scumread on Mharman. However, assuming Pie, Earth, and Lunatic are town (likely), then he knew that Mhar and himself would be suspected. So he could be bussing Mhar.

Anyway, I'll be pretty busy today, but will occasionally check in.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
I think you are lying tbh. I know you were copped inno but in a game there is at the most 7 town and minimum 6 is very strange. With a cop and a 1x watcher that was already used too? I have you as a slight scum because of the hesitancy for you to claim and for your claim

1. A 1x in a 8 person game is already suspicious enough. It almost makes me feel that you claimed the 1x so that the cop (if not outted) would target you again. Because the roles we know are vanilla and doctor and a claimed cop. It throw the balance off to have a 1x in this game even because assuming scum.

2. You as town push hard for someone to be lynched when they scumslip. Instead, you prefer yourself to vtnl in this situation instead of pushing the lynch. I understand that a lynch is a loss, but it is uncharacteristic of you to let a vtnl just happen to happen. Especially now since you stated you are going to watch Earth? I mean if you are telling the truth its the right decision, but why out that information where scum can use it to their advantage? 

So my top scum reads are you and Mhar. 

Mhar is scum because of scumslip and I am not going to remove my vote on him this DP because this is a clear scumslip on his end. I prefer Mhar as a lynch
Vader
Vader
I think the team is Mhar and Pie. Pie usually pushes these scumslips and he seems to be avoiding Mhar.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@AustinL0926
Mharman: Potentially scum, it does look like a scumslip to me. He also tried a little to hard to push for a lynch on Korea - when I look back at his post, his evidence strikes me as flimsy.
Interesting, I’ll take a look.

Pie: Likely town, assuming Earth is telling the truth and he's not a GF (lawyer wouldn't make sense for a 2-scum setup). If he is GF, or he's allied with Earth, then we're pretty screwed, but there's no reasonable way to justify the risk of lynching him.
I’m definitely Town 

Lunatic: Lean town, I still feel that his DP1 plays were far to aggressive to be a scum. He hasn't rly done anything else to stand out.
That’s what I find odd tbh. Normally Lunatic is like pretty invested in the game, tho I may have forgotten.

Earth: Likely town - just like Pie, if he's scum we're screwed, but nothing we can do about it.
He’s town

Supa: Null - he did have a good scumread on Mharman. However, assuming Pie, Earth, and Lunatic are town (likely), then he knew that Mhar and himself would be suspected. So he could be bussing Mhar. 
I don’t think he would bus right now to be frank with you. I think it could be Mharman Lunatic

Anyway, I'll be pretty busy today, but will occasionally check in.

Same tbh cause I’m with the girl’s sister
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
I will respond to you when I get home 
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
supa going after pie is a town tell for me lol im now leaning austin and mharman
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
I think you are lying tbh. I know you were copped inno but in a game there is at the most 7 town and minimum 6 is very strange. With a cop and a 1x watcher that was already used too? I have you as a slight scum because of the hesitancy for you to claim and for your claim
You don’t know what roles scum has. I wasn’t hesitant to claim; I said I would claim after your scumread Mharman because I could force mafia into a corner.

1. A 1x in a 8 person game is already suspicious enough. It almost makes me feel that you claimed the 1x so that the cop (if not outted) would target you again. Because the roles we know are vanilla and doctor and a claimed cop. It throw the balance off to have a 1x in this game even because assuming scum.
Again it depends on what scum has. But also, as scum, why would I bring attention to this as a copped innocent person. Unless you think this is all WIFOM, not really a good argument.

2. You as town push hard for someone to be lynched when they scumslip. Instead, you prefer yourself to vtnl in this situation instead of pushing the lynch. I understand that a lynch is a loss, but it is uncharacteristic of you to let a vtnl just happen to happen. Especially now since you stated you are going to watch Earth? I mean if you are telling the truth its the right decision, but why out that information where scum can use it to their advantage? 
When have I pushed hard? Even if I have pushed hard, it’s when it’s LYLO and I know for a fact one person is confirmed town and one person is confirmed scum. VTNL is objectively the best option unless scum have a vote thief or something. Unlikely in a non role madness game.

So my top scum reads are you and Mhar. 

Mhar is scum because of scumslip and I am not going to remove my vote on him this DP because this is a clear scumslip on his end. I prefer Mhar as a lynch
Why is VTNL a bad option?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
I think the team is Mhar and Pie. Pie usually pushes these scumslips and he seems to be avoiding Mhar.
Who says I’ve been avoiding Mhar. You’re the one rushing for a lynch in MYLO without talking through everything. Why?
Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
Who says I’ve been avoiding Mhar. You’re the one rushing for a lynch in MYLO without talking through everything. Why?

Never once have I stated we should rush to lynch Mhar. I just said my vote will not be moving from him 
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
I guess we'll just end on a no lynch, since there's no consensus. I probably won't die during NP, but if I do, for the record, I suspect Mharman.
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
-->
@ILikePie5
My scumreads are basically PoE.

Earlier in the game, in Post #25 of DP1, I said the game is probably simple. But in Post #76, Wylted said "I thought about making it open set up because I , but I already committed, so I won't tell." This makes me think the game is more complicated than I thought. Simple games don't require open setups, and mods don't consider open setups when their game is simple.

It's also why I buy the idea of a Doctor, Cop, and Watcher all in the same game right now. The fact that he backed off an open setup tells me Wylted felt town would coordinate too easily if he made the setup open. A Doctor, Cop, and Watcher would be easy to coodinate, and Cop/Doc alone is known to be steamroll-y if town can figure out they have it quickly. Since the setup is likely more complicated, it wouldn't be surprising if scum has Godfather/Ninja to counter.

And to boot, a setup with Doctor, Cop, Watcher, Godfather, Ninja, and 3 vanillas can still be designed quickly. It's a setup that contains common roles with well-known relationships, so it takes very little tweaking.

As for Austin, I consider his effort too genuine to be scummy. If anything, that belief was reinforced this DP.

Which leaves Supa and Lunatic to be scum. The only wrinkle in this is the possibility that you aren't Watcher; you're Godfather and there is no Ninja. But I'm starting to like your effort almost as much as Austin's. So I'm still trying to figure that one out.
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
My confidence in my reads is low, though (duh, it's PoE). I want to no-lynch here. It also comes with the benefit of the plan Pie suggested, if he's town. In the event Pie's scum, I don't think he'll have anything obscure that could lock us out of the win, like a voteblocker.

VTNL
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Vader
Why was my post in the last DP a scumslip and the reason I gave in Post #31 of this DP insufficient for you?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
Never once have I stated we should rush to lynch Mhar. I just said my vote will not be moving from him 
You’re wanting to lynch a player during MYLO lol. That’s literally rushing 
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Lunatic
How does Supa turning on Pie make him town?
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@ILikePie5
What made you think B.K was lying and trying to get someone else to reveal themselves to be the Doctor?
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
DP is going to end at about 9pm eastern time tonight 
Lunatic
Lunatic
Vtnl
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Mharman
Because I think mafia doesn’t try to focus someone with an innocent result on them, they are more likely to focus between the other 2 mislynch candidates. From sup as POV if he’s scum then he knows who is other partner is and he still can try to mislynch two people between me Austin and you. Yet he focuses Pie? They only need one more mislynch to win. Doesn’t make sense as a mafia strategy to go after pie IMO though it could be a big brain move. Seems more likely to be genuine to me
Lunatic
Lunatic
willing to go with the result plan but sssuming nothing comes from it I will probably advocate a lynch on mharman or Austin tomorrow 
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@Lunatic
For real though: Why are you advocating for a lynch on me? I want a genuine reason, not just seeming "knowledgeable."
Lunatic
Lunatic
I am advocating a no lynch, and the analysis is based on POE. There are 6 players left, 2 of which are basically “confirmed”. Earth claims cop, and most games have a cop. Earth claims to have innocent results on pie. Unless there was some fuckery like pie being godfather or lawyered, but there isn’t a whole lot of reason to believe that especially on np1 unless mafia got lucky.

So the remaining four are you, me, mharman and supa. I know i am town. I laid out reasons why I think supa is town. That leaves you and mharman as POE and based on numbers there is likely to mafia meaning that you two are the remaining scum. However with pies plan laid out if we no lynch we don’t risk mislynch if and are guaranteed at least one result as mafia can only kill one or the other, so the VTNL is basically a more conservative way for us to go into the next phase with a higher chance of hitting mafia. Chances are results can clear one of the four of us  or on-site one tomorrow.
Lunatic
Lunatic
Wow auto correct was horrible to me
Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
Now you are lying. I am not asking you to vote nor did I ever suggest for you to vote. I am voting who I believe is the top scum candidate. You are not reading
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Mharman
What made you think B.K was lying and trying to get someone else to reveal themselves to be the Doctor?
It was a gut instinct. Clearly a wrong one
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
Now you are lying. I am not asking you to vote nor did I ever suggest for you to vote. I am voting who I believe is the top scum candidate. You are not reading
Again, why are you refusing to account for the fact that VTNL increases probability + has the capacity for me or Earth to find scum
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Interactions game is always fun, I’ll see who has talked to people the most and who hasn’t 
Vader
Vader
-->
@Mharman
Your post contradicts what you said in dp1

"of a 3v2 instead of a 4v2."

This is under the assumption that u knew badger was gonna flip town. You also said he was your second scum read, so you still actively voted against him despite this statement. 
Vader
Vader
Ill eventually VTNL later when I get back from a meeting, and even if I don't no lynch is going to happen anyway. Why are you rushing to vtnl when only 5 hours are left?

I never said I wasn't going to vtnl, I did say that unless there is some VERY damning evidence against a players that is greater than a scumslip, I will not be changing my vote 
Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
above