Gay mafia DP2

Author: PREZ-HILTON

Total: 99
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
Ill eventually VTNL later when I get back from a meeting, and even if I don't no lynch is going to happen anyway. Why are you rushing to vtnl when only 5 hours are left?
I haven’t even voted…

I’ve said we need to talk it out and VTNL eventually.

I never said I wasn't going to vtnl, I did say that unless there is some VERY damning evidence against a players that is greater than a scumslip, I will not be changing my vote 
That is false. You said: “Mhar is scum because of scumslip and I am not going to remove my vote on him this DP because this is a clear scumslip on his end.

Why are you lying?
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Here are my reads. I will vtnl after my meeting (so around 7:30ish est) as that is simply the best thing for town to do at this point besides lynching Mharman.

Town
Earth

Lean Town
Luna

Slight Scum
Austin

Scum
Mhar
Pie

I stated my reasonings as my belief into why I think Pie is scum and I already stated my reasons as for Luna
Earth being an un CC'd cop is a 9 person is essentially town confirmation
Luna analysis of Austin has been consistent and his overall behavior is a town lean. From DP1 behavior to the overall play. Gives insightful reads and analysis but is not overly active, it's town lean

Austin is my wild card. Tbh I could 100% see Austin being scum over Pie. Austin knowing a lot more about the game and proclaiming to be a noob at the start, the self defense of Luna requesting to lynch him, but at the same time, his behavior and reactions at a glance would highly suggest him just being "rusty." But I am also not throwing out the idea that Wylted put 1 town "noob" and one "rusty" player on opposite teams, but I am not banking on that logic

Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
Ill eventually VTNL later when I get back from a meeting, and even if I don't no lynch is going to happen anyway. Why are you rushing to vtnl when only 5 hours are left?
I haven’t even voted…

I’ve said we need to talk it out and VTNL eventually.
Yet you are pressuring a vtnl vote out of me???
I never said I wasn't going to vtnl, I did say that unless there is some VERY damning evidence against a players that is greater than a scumslip, I will not be changing my vote 
That is false. You said: “Mhar is scum because of scumslip and I am not going to remove my vote on him this DP because this is a clear scumslip on his end.
At the beginning of the DP I said this because it is the beginning of the DP and I am not going to remove a vote on what I consider a scumslip. This means my vote will not be placed on anyone but Mharman as a person. Not on the VTNL in of itself

Why are you lying?
I didn't lie thought. I never once removed my vote for Mharman this DP. I will end up switching it to vtnl but that is not changing my read on Mhar. If town wanted to suddenly lynch Mhar I would vote Mhar. But my vote is not on someone else. VTNL'ing =/= voting for someone else

Did I remove my vote at all this DP?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
Yet you are pressuring a vtnl vote out of me???
I’m calling out your idiocy for being hell bent on Mharman this DP when objectively it is better to VTNL lol.

At the beginning of the DP I said this because it is the beginning of the DP and I am not going to remove a vote on what I consider a scumslip. This means my vote will not be placed on anyone but Mharman as a person. Not on the VTNL in of itself
You said this yesterday, which was the 4th. The DP started on the 2nd.

Also, you said you wouldn’t remove your vote off of Mharman. That means you wouldn’t vote to VTNL obviously.

I didn't lie thought. I never once removed my vote for Mharman this DP. I will end up switching it to vtnl but that is not changing my read on Mhar. If town wanted to suddenly lynch Mhar I would vote Mhar. But my vote is not on someone else. VTNL'ing =/= voting for someone else

Did I remove my vote at all this DP?
You said you won’t take your vote off of Mharman but want to VTNL as well. Those two things are not possible since you can’t place two votes 
AustinL0926
Debates: 33
AustinL0926
-->
@Vader
Austin is my wild card. Tbh I could 100% see Austin being scum over Pie. Austin knowing a lot more about the game and proclaiming to be a noob at the start, the self defense of Luna requesting to lynch him, but at the same time, his behavior and reactions at a glance would highly suggest him just being "rusty." But I am also not throwing out the idea that Wylted put 1 town "noob" and one "rusty" player on opposite teams, but I am not banking on that logic
Ok, just a quick rundown in my defense:
  • I never proclaimed to be a noob, I only said that I haven't played this game for a while (and honestly, considering it's been over 2 years since my last game, it's pretty fair to call myself newbish)
  • If I already knew how mafia worked, the first thing that I would do is go through a few old games in order to get a sense for how to better play - as I did.
  • If I was scum, I would have OMGUS'd Luna. Although this usually is a scum tell, I could have gotten away with it because of my newbiness - OMGUSing is not a reliable scum tell for this very reason, that you don't know whether it's because of inexperience or genuine maliciousness.
  • Yes, I'm rusty - I've said so several times already. I didn't play the best during DP1, I should have pressured Mharman more about his post accusing Korea.
  • Wylted said it's randomized, so I don't know why you and Lunatic looked for a pattern. Also, Wylted had no possible way to know about the mafia games I had played in the past.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
I just realized that the DP ended at 5 am today
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@ILikePie5
It is up until 9pm. Even when I post them at 5 am it's basically me posting the DP early because of how my work schedule is. 
Vader
Vader
Unvote VTNL
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
Final Vote Count

VTNL- mharman, lunatic, supadudz

DP is over submit night actions please