China has successfully invaded American airspace

Author: PREZ-HILTON

Total: 91
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Reported for threatening and encouraging violence towards the future president of the United States
Reported for threatening the United State by encouraging Don Jr. to run for president.
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Sidewalker
you are not allowed to announce reports per the code of conduct, so reported for announcing your report.
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@cristo71
Way too many unanswered questions on this, such as: where was Canada on this when it entered their airspace? Or even: where were we when it entered Canadian airspace?
Maybe it's a stealth baloon.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Sidewalker
Maybe the balloon is looking for Hunter's laptop.
YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Greyparrot
Made me laugh out loud, lol. 
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
you are not allowed to announce reports per the code of conduct, so reported for announcing your report.
you are not allowed to announce reports per the code of conduct, so reported for announcing your report announcing my report.
YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Ok after some research into it, I think that China probably wasn't lying. 
I mean, why wouldn't they send undetectable drones to spy on us, instead?
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
I am having great difficulty believing this story.

Do they want you to believe that China have nothing more discrete and sophisticated that a balloon that can be identified as a spying device. As a rule, it doesn't take much of an excuse for the US to react to such invasions. They would have shot it down the moment it entered their air space is my guess, so why didn't they?

I was watching the Blaze channel only a few days ago. The episode was called Close Encounters Down Under (Australia) and it featured and identical circular  flying object . Same colour, shape and size.   No was was claiming a "spy balloon from China".
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Greyparrot
You know, that makes sense now. It has just been found out that all of  George Santos's  campaign money came from China.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Stephen
Do they want you to believe that China have nothing more discrete and sophisticated that a balloon that can be identified as a spying device.
China really is technologically terrible in some ways. If this is multiple balloons like reported in some circles my best guess is that they are testing waters to see what they can get away with. If it is just one balloon then it is government and media colluding as a prelude for fucking with China. 

It's starting to look like the United States is the one full of shit though 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
I am getting reports that the military did scramble F-16s
Were you wearing your tinfoil hat when you got these reports?

If this is multiple balloons like reported in some circles
Would that be one of your circle jerks, lol

Reported for threatening and encouraging violence towards the future president of the United States#
Ya, I’m not surprised you’re a Don Jr fan. Did you get any of his Dad’s baseball cards yet? Pretty sad
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
. It has just been found out that all of  George Santos's  campaign money came from China.
On Hunter's laptop? It all makes sense now.
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
Chinese balloon in our airspace?   There's no Chinese balloon in our airspace.
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
There was a dogfight between an F-22 and the balloon, the F-22 won.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Sidewalker
It's sad the balloon had already accomplished it's mission and was already dealt with after speeding away from the nuclear silo it was observing 
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
It's sad the balloon had already accomplished it's mission and was already dealt with after speeding away from the nuclear silo it was observing 
I don't know what a balloon like that costs, but I'm sure it'd be a lot cheaper if they'd have just used Google Earth
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Sidewalker
Satellites don't have underground penetrating radar attached, seeing as how the balloon was over a nuclear silo, I am sure they were trying to precisely target the location of the nukes.
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Satellites don't have underground penetrating radar attached, seeing as how the balloon was over a nuclear silo, I am sure they were trying to precisely target the location of the nukes.
That would be Google Earth Deluxe, the pay version.
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Way too many unanswered questions on this, such as: where was Canada on this when it entered their airspace? Or even: where were we when it entered Canadian airspace?
I want to know how Norad let it go through so much airspace before noticing. Or did they notice and just declined to take any action?
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
【流浪气球被击落画面-哔哩哔哩】 https://b23.tv/6tyRHNx

【飞艇因不可抗力误入美国,中方表示遗憾-哔哩哔哩】 https://b23.tv/s6rRd8H

【五角大楼承认气球不构成重大情报风险-哔哩哔哩】 https://b23.tv/Lsy1KSy

【专家:时间点和专业程度表明 涉事气球为民间组织释放-哔哩哔哩】 https://b23.tv/97PQhn1

Also, tagging me in the topic is almost Racist. Not cool.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Sidewalker
They are literally trying to blame trump for a balloon over a year after Biden takes office. 

Look it's not Biden's fault either and not a single conservative on the planet blames Biden for taking so long to discover it. What is it about Trump that makes liberals lose their ability to think rationally. 
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Intelligence_06
Before I bother to use Google translate for that. Is it a waste of my time?
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
The balloon was making detailed maps of the underground missile silos of the Malstrom Air Base in Montana using EM/GPR/ Acoustic Light penetrative field (DAS) - a type of ground-penetrating radar that can be used from altitude. It was sending the data back to China in real time. By the time people saw the balloon it had already accomplished its mission."
This was your second post on this thread. You probably got it from some right wing idiot blog. 

Repeating misinformation appears to be your second (low wage) job
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
They are literally trying to blame trump for a balloon

By “they” do you mean the Pentagon? Is the Pentagon also a bunch of libs with TDS?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Intelligence_06
Does China fear Biden?
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
A link showing past balloons exist is somehow the Pentagon blaming trump. Okay LOL
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
“The Chinese Balloon situation is a disgrace, just like the Afghanistan horror show, and everything else surrounding the grossly incompetent Biden Administration,” Trump said in a post on his Truth Social site. “They are only good at cheating in elections, and disinformation — and now they are putting out that a Balloon was put up by China during the Trump Administration, in order to take the ‘heat’ off the slow moving Biden fools. China had too much respect for ‘TRUMP’ for this to have happened, and it NEVER did. JUST FAKE DISINFORMATION!”

Or you could believe the same 51 "agents" that interfered with US elections and subverted American Democracy...
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Greyparrot
These people don't understand that the deep state is real, and they idiotically create strawmans when you bring it up like "so all of these powerful people are meeting behind close doors and colluding".

That's not how the conspiracy works. It's more a silent conspiracy wilt people holding the same presuppositions to their ideology and who have an incorrect or apathetic view of ethics.

I am in the mod PM. You see the same type of silent collusion there, where I am the only one stepping in and giving push back like "maybe we shouldn't do that". . Hell I could be wrong 90% of the time when I do that, but I think it's valuable and contributes to a better decision over all to have people around to give push back
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@Barney
@Vader
@whiteflame
@PREZ-HILTON
Never snitch, he said.

Always would give an image of unity, he said.

😂😂😂
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@RationalMadman
I don't think they will disagree with what I said or even care that I shared that.