Total: 190
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
Needless to say I am now voting for Biden in 2024
Look asshole. You created a post using a fake video showing Biden giving a racist, bigoted speech about transgender people.

You title the thread “Biden gives speech blasting “trannies” which is a offensive term but you are too ignorant to know that because of your white trash upbringing.

Then to top it all off, you declare that you now support Biden for 2024 because of the fake bigoted comments.

YOU ARE DEPLORABLE. You are the ignorant racist. You are proof that bad parents can pass their ignorance on to their children. Hopefully, you don’t and won’t have any children just like TWS, and the genetic bad seed will end with you.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Big Daddy Biden does, lol.
Isn’t t time to give your mother a bath?

PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
I want Roosevelt,

You will never be a woman.

Also.............

A marine.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Nothing at all wrong with speaking the truth.
YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
Look asshole. You created a post using a fake video showing Biden giving a racist, bigoted speech about transgender people.

You title the thread “Biden gives speech blasting “trannies” which is a offensive term but you are too ignorant to know that because of your white trash upbringing.

Then to top it all off, you declare that you now support Biden for 2024 because of the fake bigoted comments.

YOU ARE DEPLORABLE. You are the ignorant racist. You are proof that bad parents can pass their ignorance on to their children. Hopefully, you don’t and won’t have any children just like TWS, and the genetic bad seed will end with you.
Oh no. We offended the democrat.
EVeRyONe GEt DOwnnn!!!!!!!!
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Every single mass shooter and terrorist in US for the past 3 decades, to my knowledge, has been right wing either islamic conservative, western conservative or right wing libertarian. So what is it you mean there with the get down?

I agree with it being sarcastic.
SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
I insulted you for being poor, stupid white trash.
Do you think "poor" is an insult?
 like Gay Parrot and several others on this site.
Do you think "gay" is an insult?
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
-->
@SirAnonymous
Also does he think white is an insult
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@RationalMadman
@IwantRooseveltagain
Roosevelt, do you think "white" is an insult?
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@RationalMadman
I wasn't sure whether he was using "white" on its own or "white trash" as a compound.
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
Either way, "white trash" is essentially "white and poor."
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@SirAnonymous

I’m guessing GP thinks it is.
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
And what about "poor" and "white"?
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@RationalMadman
Every single mass shooter and terrorist in US for the past 3 decades, to my knowledge, has been right wing either islamic conservative, western conservative or right wing libertarian. So what is it you mean there with the get down?

I agree with it being sarcastic.
There has been left wing shooters but for whatever reason those cases spend very little time in the mass media, and in instances where that does take place we have the media refusing to comment on indicators they are liberal. We have them in one case such as the gay guy who attacked Nancy pelosi's husband have instances where they call somebody clearly left ring not only right wing but stating they are politically motivated
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
No you aren't. I think you know he isn't homophobic, and just using the insult because you find homosexuals repulsive. 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@SirAnonymous
You can’t tell me you are not familiar with the term white trash, aka trailer trash, aka redneck.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
He is aware the term and how it is used to refer to poor white people. 
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
And what about "poor"?
You can’t tell me you are not familiar with the term white trash, aka trailer trash, aka redneck.
I am familiar with it. Can you tell me what you mean when you say it and why you think it is insulting?
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
There has been left wing shooters but for whatever reason those cases spend very little time in the mass media, and in instances where that does take place we have the media refusing to comment on indicators they are liberal. We have them in one case such as the gay guy who attacked Nancy pelosi's husband have instances where they call somebody clearly left ring not only right wing but stating they are politically motivated
More nonsense and lies from FOX News. Fascism, as we all know, embraces political violence. There have been dozens of mass shootings where the shooter was targeting blacks and immigrants.  Name some shootings where the shooter was targeting conservatives or white people. We know about the Congressional softball practice shooter and some blacks targeting cops. The guy who attacked Paul Pelosi was a Trumper.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
He is aware the term and how it is used to refer to poor white people. 
White trash Like yourself, correct? 

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@SirAnonymous
And what about "poor"?
Support for Donald Trump stems from class anxiety by the working poor - blue collar whites who didn’t go to college.

They see their status threatened as they struggle to get to and stay in the middle class. They blame immigrants and liberal policies aimed at helping the poor. ( the poverty poor, not the working poor) They think it threatens their position in society as they struggle to stay in the middle class.

They think liberal policies help “lazy”black and brown people while doing nothing for them. It’s not true, but that’s what they believe.
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@SirAnonymous
That’s like asking if ignorant is an insult. Nobody wants to be poor. 

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@SirAnonymous
Do you think “trannie” is an insult?
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
The guy who attacked Paul Pelosi was a Trumper.
Sure, the pictures of him as a hippie with LGBT flags at his home and BLM bumper stickers are obviously something a conservative has
YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
Roosevelt:

So White Trash is ok to say,
But Black Trash is racist?
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
They see their status threatened as they struggle to get to and stay in the middle class. They blame immigrants and liberal policies aimed at helping the poor. ( the poverty poor, not the working poor) They think it threatens their position in society as they struggle to stay in the middle class
Complete straw man and untrue. Nobody blames immigrants. Sure a lot of these people are against open borders and reasonably so.

Liberals policies helping the poor is perhaps a fair criticism as study after study has shown that the war on poverty has increased poverty and we know from economics that if we had a Laissez Faire style economy than poverty would Virtually be eliminated. It's the reason you blocked me remember. I showed that prior to economic interventionism we had a lot more successful small business. For example 80% of food was from local producers prior to the FDA. Banking was done primarily by small banks before glass steagull but glass steagull actually destroyed small banks and made it so most of our banking is done with large multinational corporations. We see a similar thing with healthcare before economic interventionism by FDR drove healthcare prices sky high. 

This is why you originally blocked me. I embarrassed you by pointing out these facts and you got scared of seeing them again
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
You actually won't even debate your opinions, there must be some part of you that realizes your ideals are stupid and indefensible which is why you are literally on the verge of tears when you even just do a much tamer version of debate in the foeums
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Sure, the pictures of him as a hippie with LGBT flags at his home and BLM bumper stickers are obviously something a conservative has
In 2007, DePape started a personal blog, initially writing about topics such as spirituality and ibogaine. During the months that preceded the attack, DePape resumed writing on his blog after a long hiatus, this time on conspiracy theories and alt-right politics.[44] In multiple posts on social media platforms and at least two blogs, DePape espoused far-right views, promoting QAnonPizzagate, and other far-right conspiracy theories, as well as sharing far-right Internet memes.

Wrong again genius. It’s like you enjoy demonstrating how stupid and misinformed you are.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
But Black Trash is racist?
Is that a term? I never heard it before. Is that something baby rednecks say when they are huddled around their pickup trucks?