Biden gives speech blasting trannies

Author: PREZ-HILTON

Total: 190
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
 if the president says something radical
Th public doesn't care anymore. In fact, they expect all present and future presidents to be radical at this point.
Sir.Lancelot
Debates: 182
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@RationalMadman
See, this shows that you are a bigot and a racist. A racist, bigoted Christian.
More respectable than a self-loathing pussy whose contributions are getting morally outraged and spamming reports. 

Oh wait, that title belongs to RM. 
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@thett3
Be smart, make jokes about wealthy people and groups that are on top like lawyers and politicians, not marginalized people who struggle to have the same rights and privileges and quality of life as the majority.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@thett3
Biden is pretty rich, and worthy  of ridicule
thett3
Debates: 2
thett3
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
A well done fake video of Biden reading off a 4chan copypasta is objectively funny, sorry I don’t make the rules 
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
YouTube removed it for violating terms on hate speech. 
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@thett3
He said don't punch down but nearly every post he makes about me is talking shit about me being poor, southern or uneducated 
thett3
Debates: 2
thett3
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
He said don't punch down but nearly every post he makes about me is talking shit about me being poor, southern or uneducated 
He’s a very rude and unpleasant person, I still can’t tell if the account is a troll or not. I’m leaning towards troll because he comes off as very stupid but in the most annoying way. What I mean by that is that he seems to miss the point at least 75% of the time someone talks to him. The quality of his posts and arguments are generally so low that people just write it off as he failed to understand what others are saying, but more and more I think he understands but is intentionally missing the point to annoy people. The actual person behind the account may be much smarter than the account let’s on
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@thett3
That is why I tempered back my interactions with him. He makes stupid posts and misses the point but occasionally slips and shows a good understanding of a few niche subjects he has a difficult time I guess refraining from talking about but once he catches himself he acts like an idiot with those subjects as well 
Sir.Lancelot
Debates: 182
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@thett3
@Wylted
He’s said nothing substantial so far. 
Stop giving this clown significance. 
This guy is as relevant as Blockbuster. Lmao.