Total: 190
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
I’ve been to Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati. Ive had their famous Skyline chili 5 Way. Ohio is dying. Their downtowns are dying. You can just sense the fear in the middle class whites in that state,  they have status anxiety. They are falling out of the middle class and their children will have to leave the state to find a future.
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
That is not true and I doubt you have been to Columbus if you think that. Everyone is hiring, they offer good salaries and lots of people with plenty of cash walking around. Warehouse jobs in Amazon, Sears, Victoria secret and many other places surround Columbus and offer people like $25 an hour just for existing in a city that is incredibly cheap to live in. I know you'll mock $25 an hour but unskilled workers in other major cities like Philadelphia struggle to find $12 an hour and housing is more expensive in other cities as well. 

I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt of having a 3 digit IQ. It has to be 2 digits thougy
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain

We don't have tent cities here

Columbus has quite a bit of homelessness even if they don’t have tent cities. Good thing the federal government takes money from the blue states and gives it to the red states so they can build homeless shelters. Otherwise these people would be living in tent cities.

Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
That is not true and I doubt you have been to Columbus if you think that. Everyone is hiring, they offer good salaries and lots of people with plenty of cash walking around. Warehouse jobs in Amazon, Sears, Victoria secret and many other places surround Columbus and offer people like $25 an hour just for existing in a city that is incredibly cheap to live in. I know you'll mock $25 an hour but unskilled workers in other major cities like Philadelphia struggle to find $12 an hour and housing is more expensive in other cities as well.
You sound like a proud boy.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
That is not true and I doubt you have been to Columbus if you think that. Everyone is hiring, they offer good salaries and lots of people with plenty of cash walking around. Warehouse jobs in Amazon, Sears, Victoria secret
I guess you should get down on your knees and thank Joe Biden then right? Because in 2020 the unemployment in Columbus during the Trump Presidency was over 16%

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Columbus is growing thanks to government 

“Columbus is the state’s only “non-legacy” city, meaning it developed later, based around professional and government services, along with the education and medical fields”.

Lucky for you, the educated people in Columbus have created an environment where even a guy like you can make a living.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Sidewalker
You sound like a proud boy
I have moves around a lot and have job hunted in multiple cities. It's legitimately a good market. I do consider myself a North Carolina boy though, so no loyalty to Columbus. 
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
Columbus is growing thanks to government 
Regardless of why, you stated it was dying. You were wrong. Just apologize and try to be less stupid. Maybe take nootropics or something 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Regardless of why, you stated it was dying. You were wrong. Just apologize and try to be less stupid. Maybe take nootropics or something 
Um no. Are Cleveland and Cincinnati dying? The article above says they are. Did you thank Joe Biden yet? Send him a letter.

I bet the mayor of Columbus is a Democrat. That also explains why the city is doing well.

PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
You said Columbus was also. Why not just admit you got one city wrong instead of doubling down like a retard?
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
You said Columbus was also.
Nope. Is the mayor of Columbus Democrat or Republican?

PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
Changing the subject. You said Columbus is falling apart. I pointed out it wasn't and now instead of admitting you are wrong, you are being a retard and asking me if the mayor is a democrat. Yes he is a democrat just like the mayor of Cincinnati and Cleveland. Great job Democrat's of not destroying every city you touch or at least taking so long to do it that it doesn't affect me yet. 

Now why are you changing the subject and unable to admit you were wrong about one tiny detail?

Remember what you said in post #151?
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
You sound like a proud boy
I have moves around a lot and have job hunted in multiple cities. It's legitimately a good market. I do consider myself a North Carolina boy though, so no loyalty to Columbus. 
Well you sure sound like a Proud Boy.

Many rears ago I lived in Powell, on a quiet night you could hear zoo animals from the back yard.    
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Sidewalker
Many rears ago I lived in Powell, on a quiet night you could hear zoo animals from the back yard.    
Sounds beautiful. 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Changing the subject. You said Columbus is falling apart. 
I did? Where did I say that? Quote it

TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@RationalMadman
If you don’t like it, don’t watch it.  Just like people say bad stuff about the undocumented.  I don’t AGREE with it, but you have the right to say it without fear of government prosecution.  I instead ADDRESS what they say with facts and logic.

But it is bullying.  Calling your local transwoman a man on estrogen hormones isn’t.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
I’ve been to Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati. Ive had their famous Skyline chili 5 Way. Ohio is dying. Their downtowns are dying. You can just sense the fear in the middle class whites in that state, they have status anxiety. They are falling out of the middle class and their children will have to leave the state to find a future.
Not sure why you are also gloating about white people being scared. Maybe you are a racist non white or a racist white who is projecting but either way you are a racist
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Why do rural areas and farming communities need so much financial help like farm subsidies from the federal government and state tax money to set up 911 emergency service. Are they just too poor and stupid to make it on their own?
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
So that quote says Ohio is dying. Did you leave off the part of the quote where I say Columbus is dying?
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
Larger industrial based cities are having all kinds of problems. But Ohio in general is farming. If they can figure out alternatives like Pittsburgh did they'll be just fine.
SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
-->
@RationalMadman
I said IQ not EQ, everyone is going crazy here.

There is no way at all a person with an IQ above 105 makes this reply to SirAnonymous after reading the posts he made.
That depends. Given that he eventually admitted that he uses "poor", "white trash", and "gay" as insults just to get under people's skin, it's quite possible that his goal is simply to get people riled up for the fun of it. If so, he's doing a pretty good job, and he probably doesn't actually believe half the things he says.

Of course, if he actually believes it, that's quite a different story.
Sir.Lancelot
Debates: 182
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Prove you’re not historically illiterate. 
I’ll make this easy.

Who was the first president of the United States?
thett3
Debates: 2
thett3
Wow, this is the Biden I voted for. Thank you, Joe, for saying what’s on all of our minds! 
thett3
thett3
Just donated to President Biden for 2024. Four more years!
AleutianTexan
Debates: 4
AleutianTexan
Man, deepfake AI technology will move us to a post-truth era where voting on policy is surely less of an ideal than party affiliation, assuming that party affiliation can at least maintain constant.
thett3
thett3
-->
@AleutianTexan
Man, deepfake AI technology will move us to a post-truth era where voting on policy is surely less of an ideal than party affiliation, assuming that party affiliation can at least maintain constant.
Ironically it might push us back to physical newspapers and the nightly news from verified journalists being the only reliable sources of information unless you’re willing to dig a lot. The era where everyone had cameras and online access but faking things was still difficult and expensive lasted like 15 years…will be interesting to see what’s ahead 
AleutianTexan
Debates: 4
AleutianTexan
-->
@thett3
I don't think we can close Pandora's box. That, and if the president says something radical, why would nightly news and newspapers not pick up the story?
thett3
thett3
-->
@AleutianTexan
The age of unlimited, easily verifiable information is coming to an end but it’s a historical anomaly in any case. If you can only only trust that something actually happened because someone trustworthy with a strong track record investigated it and said that it did…that type of information access is little different than most of history 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@thett3
Just donated to President Biden for 2024. Four more years!
See, this shows that you are a bigot and a racist. A racist, bigoted Christian.

thett3
thett3
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain